Ashley: The Drunk Cum Slut

Story Info
James finally gets to use Ashley the way he wants.
1k words
4.07
34.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Ashley had been friends since they were little kids. And for that entire time, James had a huge crush on Ashley, but she never felt the same way.

When they ended up going to the same college, their friendship became even stronger and James became more frustrated by the fact that he would never get to fuck Ashley.

But that all changed on Ashley's 21st birthday.

That night they went out with a group of friends to go drinking. Not surprisingly, Ashley had WAY too much to drink and passed out in James' car at the end of the night.

That night, Ashley had dressed like a slut because she was hoping to find a guy to spend the night with. "I haven't been fucked in forever!" she complained to James before going out that night.

So as she laid passed out in his back seat with her mini skirt riding up and her tits basically falling out of her shirt, James looked at her body and thought to himself "You're not the only one who hasn't fucked in forever."

He took her back to her house but rather than just putting her in bed then going home, James got comfortable.

He put Ashley on her bed then started testing. First he just said her name loudly. No response. Then he shook her by the shoulder a bit. Still no response.

During their friendship, James had "accidentally" touched Ashley's chest and ass but never got to really fondle them. Now was his chance. He sat on the bed next to Ashley and gently started to grope her breasts. She moved slightly as he did but she didn't wake up.

After a few minutes, he lifted her shirt ever so gently and started to suck her tits. Eventually, James was so horny he couldn't handle it so he decided to make his move. He undressed Ashley, who stirred a few times as he did. Then James, who was already fully erect, took his clothes off and climbed in bed with Ashley.

He lifted he legs over her head and ever so slowly slid his cock into her pussy.

She still didn't wake up so James decided to go to town. He started fucking Ashley, slowly at first. But then he got a little too excited and after about 30 seconds of pounding away on her, Ashley woke up.

She had a confused look on her face as she looked up at James. He knew she might object but until she did, he just kept pounding on her tight pussy.

After a few seconds, Ashley seemed to just accept what was happening. She laid her head back on the pillow, closed her eyes and moaned quietly as James fucked her.

As James got close, he whispered "open your mouth" in Ashley's ear. Without opening her eyes or asking why, Ashley opened her mouth. James pulled out of her pussy and came in her mouth. Instinctively she swallowed his whole load with a smile on her face.

After Ashley finished eating James' cum, she rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next morning, Ashley sent James a text that said "Hey, thanks for getting me home safe last night, I barely remember anything which I assume means it was a great night!"

James couldn't believe it. Ashley didn't remember any of it. Immediately he got hard and asked Ashley if she wanted to go out drinking again tonight, "I'm wiped so I'm not really up for going out. Want to come over here to hang out and drink"

"I'd love to!" James said, as he could feel his cock grow. He hoped the other night wasn't just a one off event. Ashley loved drinking heavily and passed out frequently. What if she becomes the drunken slut that ate James' cum without hesitation, every time she got drunk?

Well, let's just say James' life was about to get a lot better.

As soon as James got to Ashley's, he suggested shots. And he continued to suggest shots all night long. But as Ashley took her shots, James poured his out. He wanted to stay sober enough to make sure the night was as fun as the last time Ashley got hammered.

Sure enough, she didn't even make it to midnight. By 11:45, James was undressing the unconscious Ashley.

And just like the night before, Ashley woke up while James was fucking her. This time, though, it was different.

Instead of just putting her head back and enjoying the cock inside of her, Ashley became an active participant. She put her arms around James and used her hands to pull him into her at a faster rate. Then she took one of James' hands and put it on her throat.

James didn't hesitate, he immediately started choking Ashley and could tell she loved it. He let go for a second, only to give her a good slap across the face, before going right back to choking her. After he slapped her, Ashley whispered "fuck yeah, daddy, hurt me!"

And James did his best to grant her that wish. Unlike the previous night where the sex was fairly vanilla, this time things got a lot more nasty. James fucked Ashley in as many positions as he could think of. He shoved his cock in her mouth, her pussy, her asshole then back in her mouth again.

He fucked her as hard as he could in every one of her holes. He pulled her hair, slapped her, choked her and even spat in her mouth. And the best part? Ashley loved every part of it. Turns out that when she is blackout drunk, Ashley turns into a total slut who just wants to be treated like a piece of meat and James was happy to do just that.

When he was ready to cum, James once again fed Ashley his load and she swallowed every drop.

And again, almost like magic, after she ate his cum, she laid down and within minutes, passed out again. And on cue, she texted James again the next morning "Whoa! You as hungover as I am today? I don't even remember when you left! Sorry, I hope you had a good night even though I was so drunk!"

Little did she know...