Ashley's Affair

Story Info
Ashley has an affair after before the birth of her 2nd child.
9.8k words
3.02
31.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story involves cheating spouses if this offends you then please proceed to something more of your liking. To those how are not offended by this, Breastmilk, or Anal sex please proceed on.

My breasts were engorged with the breastmilk needed to feed my now 3-week old infant. My nipples thick and extended covered by my padded nursing bra were leaking ever so slightly drips of that very milk. I was wearing thick cotton panties that I'd already had to change four times in the last 12 hours due to the KY factory that was working at high capacity between my legs. Covering all this was my pink thick plush terry cloth bathrobe that covered me to mid-calf. I was looking out the window for my lover who was also my boss whom I was waiting to arrive at any minute.

I had promised him the first fuck after I had given birth to my second child. I had seen my Ob-Gyn the day before for my 3-week check-up and been cleared to resume normal activities, the female doctor telling me with a knowing grin. So today was the day that I would let my lover be the first, my oldest child was with my mother (Grammy) for the day doing crafts they loved to do. My husband, whom I just spoke to, was going into meetings for the rest of the day so I was free to play without fear of being interrupted or worse yet being caught cheating. At that moment he pulled up in front of my house...

Now before any of you start judging me first let me tell you who I am and how I got her. My name is Ashley Stevens, I'm 27 years old, married for 7 years to my college sweetheart, David. My looks I think it would be fair to say, I'm average or just under average, meaning if there were 20 women in a bar of my age I would probably be one of the last ones hit on. Sadly my genetics didn't allow me to be a hottie, but I had a decent body in that I'm 5'6, with brunette shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, 150lb., 34 D, nice round ass, nice legs, but still carrying the baby fat from the 1st pregnancy that I never worked off.

In high school I was one of the smart kids that pretty much stayed to myself and my close friends, I did go on a few dates my senior year but nothing really serious. In college, my life changed slightly in that I lost my virginity my freshman year but not in the traditional sense. I didn't have sex with another guy, at least not at first. How it happened was my dorm roommate was away one weekend visiting her family and I was busy straightening up our room when I came across her very real-looking cock/dildo. How I found it, I was putting away some of her clothes and there it was sitting in plain view in her drawer. At first, I was shocked to see it. I closed the drawer really fast like it was a snake about to strike out at me. For the rest of the day, it was all I could think about.

It wasn't like I was opposed to self-gratification, hell it's what I did at least once a day ever since I discovered the pleasure of it when I was going through puberty. I don't know what it was like for anyone else as it was something I never talked about with anyone. I assumed guys did it because, well they're guys, right! But girls I just didn't know, was I weird, was I a sex attic, I didn't know then, nor do I have a clue today. I just know if there was a way to rub myself to get off I did it, and a lot!

So back to the rubber cock, well that night alone in my room. I got it out making sure how it looked before I removed it, so I could return it the exact same way. First, I put it to my nose to smell it, I don't know why. It's like when I change my child's diaper, I know it's going to stink but I still put it to my nose, then quickly repulsed by its horrid smell. So smell it I did, and it just smelled like rubber, I guess. Holding it in my hand it felt heavy, I assumed it must be due to the 2 D size batteries. So I turned it on, discovering it had three settings, vibrate, vibrate & and the end swirls slowly, and high vibrate & swirl. Wow, that's interesting I thought to myself.

I knew I had to try it so I went and laid on my bed placing it between my legs that I still had thin shorts on. Oh wow, that felt good I thought to myself, so I turned it up to high and that felt awesome. Being the masturbating slut that I am, I had to try this out properly. So I got back up making sure my door was locked and then went into the bathroom and rinsed it off with really hot water. I then went back to my bed removing all my clothes. I got out my laptop and put on some of my favorite porn.

Watching the porn was getting me excited as it always did and still does. I turned the dildo on low vibrate and started running it along my slit, on my clit, then back down to just a little inside myself over and over again. This made me really wet and each time I put it in me I went a little deeper until what was shaped like a cock head was inside me. I then turned it to the next setting which was low vibrate with a swirl. Oh wow, that felt amazing!!! I just laid there enjoying the new sensations that I'd never felt before. Eventually, I had to have more of it inside me so I pushed it in a little more, and wow did that hurt!

Oh shit, I said out loud as I knew I just broke my hymen. I was no longer a virgin, how pathetic I thought to myself and it was even by a man. Well, in for a penny in for a pound I thought, right! I took it all inside me cranking it to high and rode that thing through two strong orgasms as I'd never experienced before. Needless to say, any time Becky was gone I was giving her toy a good ride. Sorry Becky if you're reading this, you should have kept it hidden better.

Eventually, I met David in my junior year Calculus II class, by chance we were study partners. From there we started dating and one thing led to another till we got married right after college. We both did very well in school so we were able to get good-paying jobs, me with a national manufacturing company and David a large accounting firm both in the same town we grew up in.

Our sex life was good in that we did it a lot and I learned how to perform oral sex on him and loved it. Giving oral became my specialty, I loved the way his cock felt in my mouth and his cum, and I really enjoy the taste of his cum. Now intercourse was different in that it's always the same thing with him on top and a few good pumps and it's over. For that reason, I've probably had 10 orgasms in the whole 7 years of our marriage and it was generally due to me thinking about something else that was turning me on or I was rubbing my clit while he was fucking me or both.

Don't get me wrong I adore David, he treats me very well, he's a good provider, he's a great father and I plan to spend the rest of my life with him. But I still yearn for him fucking me hard and treating me like a sexual whore! That's not who David is and I've learned to accept it or at least I thought I did.

When I started my job I was the Assistant Supply Chain Coordinator for our plant. This meant I assisted in acquiring all the materials needed to manufacture any of our products. I was one year into the job when I became pregnant with our first child, 6 months after when I came back from maternity leave I was promoted to SCC for the plant as the former transferred to another position which moved him to the corporate office. At the same time, the Plant Mgr retired and the assistant was promoted to his job. This was Scott Davidson, Scott and I had worked together on many projects before our promotions and we got along well together.

If you haven't figured out by now Scott is who I had my affair with. Scott was in his early 40's when I first met him, he's been married for I don't know how many years to Carol, A really sweet lady that I got along with fine in all the Company family functions we saw each other at. Scott & Carol had 2 kids, Jack a sophomore in high school, and Andy in the 7th or 8th grade I'm not sure. Anyway, Scott's a good-looking manly man who stayed in shape and had a really quick wit to him. For whatever reason, our personalities meshed well together.

I devised a more streamlined way of material purchasing and with Scott's help in implementing it at our plant, it saved the company $200,000 a year in our plant's material cost. Once corporate got wind of this they had me implement it in all of the other 15 plants in North America which is 21 plants. When it was completely implemented nationwide it exceeded the 1st year projections of over 6 million dollars in savings. Needless to say, this made Scott and me very popular with Corporate as he helped start it all. That year's bonus check paid off both David and my student loans and put a substantial down payment on our new home. I also received a 20% annual salary increase and became Director of Supply Chain Purchasing which was a newly created position. They also wanted me to move to the corporate office but I convinced them that my staying in a plant helped give me a more hands-on ability to adapt to changing needs. Honestly, I had no desire for the politics that went with being in the corporate office. Not to mention, I wanted to stay close to Scott as he was a good mentor for me in my career.

Through the next couple of years, Scott and I started working more and more together, and with that our natural quick wit and our always picking on one another. That turned into subtle flirtation when we were alone to outright flirtation. We both knew that we had to be careful about it in case HR got wind of it as one or both of us would be fired. We trusted each other and only did it in private.

That was until I became pregnant with my 2nd child. I was in my 2nd semester and was starting to show and my boobs were getting bigger. This caught Scott's attention, who knew he had a fetish for pregnant women. I didn't, but I soon found out just how much of a fetish it was.

One day we were in a meeting in the plant's conference room with all the group leads. I kept catching Scott ogling my chest. Now like I've pointed out, this never happens to me and for this attractive older man to be doing it to me was quite flattering to me. So I purposely tried to push my chest out further to accentuate my bosom more for him as he was sitting across the conference table from me. I was trying my hardest to act like nothing was happening but I knew he was dying to see what my breasts looked like and I was so flattered by that.

The following week I was scheduled to have a one-on-one meeting with him to discuss a large project our plant had been tasked with. I had already worked with all of our suppliers and made the preparations to have material coming in the door the minute it was needed to reduce the cost of moving the equipment around. For me, the meeting was going to be pretty quick and easy. So I decided to have some fun with Scott, I would wear the same blouse and see if he had the same reaction.

The day of the meeting I wore my sexiest push-up bra which accented my cleavage the blouse would reveal and wearing the perfume he always complimented me on. As was the normal practice when I walked into his office the door was closed otherwise we would be constantly interrupted. Everyone knew if the door was closed the problem could wait or they would call his cell. But never would the door be opened and the phone call better be damn important otherwise you could count on a good ass chewing Scott was good at that, so when it happened once the word got around fast to never disturb his closed door meetings. This knowledge allowed me to put forth my plan. If Scott reacted the same way he did last week, I was going to stop the meeting, stand up and take off both my blouse and bra, sit back down and resume the meeting.

As our meeting started Scott's eyes were bugging out of his head as this was the first time he saw me and with what I was wearing. I started going over my material arrival schedules that would correspond with the plant's manufacturing needs when I noticed Scott wasn't hearing a word I was saying. This gave me the courage to in act my plan. I stood up removed my blouse then the bra exposing my full perky breasts to him. I sat back down now topless with as straight a face that I could muster as it totally blew Scott's mind. I remember how he looked at me with a dumbfounded look on his face not saying a word. I told him that if he was going to burn a hole through my clothes I might as well show them to you!

I remember him saying with eyes big and taking them all in, how amazing they looked to him. I told him thank you and that I thought they looked amazing as well and that's the wonders of pregnancy as they make a woman's breasts bigger or at least mine. Would you like to have a closer look, I asked?

"Would that be ok," he asked me?

I said, "Sure," and got up and walked around to his side of the desk. Now standing right next to him my now very hard pronounced nipples at eye level, he just looked at them. His mouth open as if he was imagining sucking on them.

I've never been able to cause a reaction like this with a boy or man before and I was loving it. The feeling of power it gave me was intoxicating. I was starved for sex as David wouldn't touch me sexually once I started to show unless it was with his cock in my mouth. I was thrilled to at least have that but I needed more. I needed to be touched physically I needed to be fucked!

Standing next to him, "I asked him if would like to touch them?" I'll never forget the look of total glee that went across his face.

"Can I," he replied?

His large manly hands cupped my breasts lifting them as if he was filling their weight. He then started tweaking my nipples by rolling them between his thumb and index finger. The way that felt to me was like he had hooked electrodes to my nipples causing an electric current to shoot through my body. I moaned with pleasure as he continued to roll and pinch them. It was starting to become too much for me as it was making me weak in the knees and if it continued I would probably pull my clothes off laying spread-eagle across his desk begging him to take me like a horny slut. Or at least that's what I wanted to be.

After a few minutes, I pulled his hands away and with shaky legs walked back around to my side of the desk putting my bra and blouse back on. With a shaky voice, I tried to resume the meeting as if nothing abnormal had happened. So I think you can see I have everything under control and if it's needed I can lend my hand to any hard obstruction that might arise.

I remember Scott telling me as I was walking towards the door maybe we should discuss this more tomorrow at the same time to make sure your plans are ready for any of those possible occurrences. I told him, I'll be sure and mark it on my calendar as I walked out the door stopping at his admin's desk, Dana can you please schedule the next 3 days for this time for Scott and me to discuss the upcoming Newberg Project.

The next day I walked into Scott's office locking the door behind me while removing my top again exposing my breasts to him. Walking straight to him as he was sitting in his chair, I pushed my nipples into his face. He quickly took one then the other in his mouth. As he was bathing my nipples in his saliva I asked him if he had an obstruction he needed me to put my hands on. He told me he did as he leaned back in his chair unzipping his pants. I took over from there and started pulling his pants down freeing the very hard obstruction he needed my hands-on expertise with.

I got down on my knees in front of him stroking his erection with my hands as it took both to hold it. I then lowered my mouth over it sucking in the 2nd cock I'd ever had in my mouth. The head was a little more pronounced than David's and he was bigger in both girth and length. I was slurping his cock in and out of my mouth working more and more of it into my mouth and eventually throat.

I soon had him moaning with delight as he gave me the best bonus ever of a thick load of his hot cum. It tasted different than David's maybe sweeter, I knew that I was now addicted to it. This went on for weeks some days he would eat my pussy and others I would suck his cock. We haven't had intercourse to this point for fear of crossing that line at the office. Which was odd looking back, so giving oral sex is ok but fucking is crossing the line, how silly was I?

One morning Scott came by my office putting a note on my desk and walked back out without saying a word. The note read, Carol is out of town for her company's seminar, the boys are in school so the house is open if you would like to meet me at the mall parking lot at noon. I'll be outside of Macy's waiting for you. After I read it I scribbled all over it so that no one could read it then tore it up throwing it in the trash. Of course, I was going to meet him but we had to be careful about this.

At noon I watched him as he left the building then pulled out of the parking lot as my office windows faced the parking lot. I grabbed my purse and left "for lunch" myself heading to our rendezvous point. I saw his SUV circling the parking lot so I parked next to several other cars so as to blend in and got out of my car. As soon as I was out of my car he pulled up and I got in.

As he pulled away, he asked if I was okay with going back to his place to have sex. I told him of course I was but was he sure he wanted to do it there? He said, yes that we could sneak in without anyone knowing you were in the car with me. We were soon in his quiet upscale neighborhood, as he pulled into the driveway he hit the remote to open the garage door as it sat back further from the road. As soon as we were in Scott hit the remote again which had the garage closing down behind them.

When it was down he opened his car door, saying shall we go inside. I was so excited I don't even remember getting out of the car. I quickly came around his SUV walking up to him as he took my hand leading me through the garage door and into his house which put us in his large kitchen.

As soon as the door closed behind us he took me in his arms and we started kissing with so much pent-up passion our hands tried to remove our clothes without stopping our embrace. Once we were both naked he asked if it was ok if we just fucked. I told him I'd do anything he wanted as I was ready for anything my pussy was so wet for him. With that, he spun me around to where he was behind me pushing me over to where I was leaning against the granite island. I felt his left hand on my hip and his cock searching for my wet hole that was so easy for him to find. Once he had the tip of his cock in me he place both his hands on my hips and pulled me back towards him as he pushed inside me. Oh fuck, I screamed as this caused his cock to go all the way in me. I'd never been fucked like this before and with his cock it felt better than anything I'd felt before.

He started pushing his cock in and out of me, his balls slapping against my engorged pussy lips. The sounds of our combined moans of pleasure with the added sounds of the slapping of our skin together were so intoxicating to us both. Oh fuck yes, yes keep fucking baby, this feels so good I kept telling him. In turn he kept telling me how good my pussy felt and how he had dreamed of doing this since the first time he'd meet me. I was flabbergasted that he said that about me, me as I could never get a guy this hot. I was at a loss for words, I just wanted him to keep fucking me for as long he wanted me. Fuck your cock feels so damn good in my pussy Scott please keep fucking me! Those words must have put him over the top as he started to make grunting sounds pushing his cock deeper inside me. Then I felt his cock swell then it happened, his cum started flooding into my womb that already had a baby in it. This naturally caused me to climax as he was shooting his seed deep inside me, my pussy clinching down around his cock. This caused him to moan out in what sounded like pain, but he was moaning fuck yes your pussy feels so damn good squeezing my cock.