Ashley's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my role in this: I could help us both by quickly achieving orgasm. Unfortunately, I had given my soul over to my lover long ago and was completely in her power. She ever-so-slightly slowed her tongue and looked at me inquisitively—as though asking what I thought.

"Please, Erica darling," I whispered to her. "By all that is merciful, make this quick. He can't take much more and I want him to enjoy this as much as we are." She paused a moment as if considering then simply nodded, looking into my eyes. At that moment, I knew that I loved her—and that she loved me as well.

She was as good as her unspoken word, and had the skill to execute her intention. Her tongue and fingers swiftly brought me to a volcanic orgasm. I simply let go and allowed her to control my body as if I were a robot who could climax on command for her master's amusement.

As I came back to consciousness, I saw Stephanie kissing my husband. "Daddy was so good," she cooed, "It's no wonder why mommy likes fucking him so much." He gasped as she bent down and sucked him again, swirling her tongue around his head, lubricating it further.

"Now," she continued, "are you ready to say goodbye to all of that nasty sperm?" She began to stroke him fractionally harder and faster.

"Oh God, yes," he moaned. "Take it out of me."

"You know that's what I'm going to do," she hissed. "But not because you want to. It's because that's what I say is going to happen. Do you understand?"

"Yes, darling," he gasped. He was losing it.

"So you are going to give me the hot come and that's going to be the end of it." Stephanie said simply. "Right?"

"Ahhh...yes." The words came out between a gasp and a whimper. Stephanie looked him in the eyes again, then gave him her wide-eyed, open mouth stare. His cock twitched.

"Yeah," she said huskily. "That's just about got it for ya." His head fell back, and she chuckled. "I'm losin' ya," she told him softly. She leaned down and began blowing softly on his cock.

With one final effort, my husband raised his head to watch his step-daughter masturbate him. Together, they watched as a bead of semen slowly formed at the tip of his penis. Stephanie slowed her hand and looked at him with a leer of triumph. His throbbing cock was inches from her face.

"You are so fuckin' done," she growled. "Give it to your little girl." She began jacking him furiously, and he erupted instantly, geysering semen onto his chest.

"Oh fuck, baby," my husband cried, "I'm coming for you. Make me come, baby." She beat him savagely as shot after shot of semen burst from him.

"All of it. All of it," she whispered to him in rhythm with his spurts. She continued to jerk him hard until he ceased to spurt. He relaxed back against the edge of the spa as semen dripped down his chest and belly. He weakly reached up to wipe it away.

"No!" Stephanie stopped him, grabbing his hand. "That's mine. I made that," she giggled. She leaned over, licked a glob from his nipple and smacked her lips. "Blech," she said, wrinkling her nose, "it doesn't taste too good." She washed the remainder off of him, then gave him a playful kiss on the lips.

"That was wonderful, daddy," she sighed. "I hope I made you feel really good."

"You did, honey. It was wonderful," he sighed.

In the meantime, Erica and I had been holding each other close and she had continued to kiss my neck and to fondle my breasts. I saw my husband, still relaxing after his orgasm, looking at me and smiling.

"I think you enjoyed yourself too, didn't you?" he asked me with a chuckle.

I couldn't resist a smile. "Yes, I did," I replied. Then, as Erica's fingers resumed their devilish work, a surge of energy jolted through me. "Oh God. I still am," I gasped. "I don't think she's done with me."

I saw Allen's face set with rapt attention as he fixed his gaze upon me, enchanted by Erica's caresses and my responses.

"Holy fuck. Look at that," I heard Stephie exclaim. She pointed at my husband's penis as it swiftly became erect once again. She shook her head in amazement. "Wow, dad. You sure have a quick turnaround time," she said, a touch of awe in her voice.

Erica was now masturbating me very effectively and I could feel myself starting to rise again. Reading my gasps and the movement of my body, Stephie began to stroke my husband's erection again.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" she asked him softly. He could only nod, again losing himself in an erotic haze.

Erica nibbled on my neck, working her way up to my ear. "I hate to give you back to him," she whispered to me, "I really love touching you." At that, I turned and kissed her passionately.

"You don't have to give me back," I sighed, "I like it right here." I moaned as she inserted her fingers again. I loved the sensation of being fucked by this young woman.

Turning to my husband, I asked, "You don't mind if I let her do me again, do you?" He just smiled and nodded his assent.

"Enjoy yourself, honey. I can see how much you two are enjoying each other," he replied.

Stephanie continued to masturbate him. Then her evil smile returned. "Well, dad, if you can't fuck mom—is there anyone else here you'd like to fuck?" she asked wickedly.

The question caught him by surprise, and for a moment he let his guard down. I could see the expression of raw desire on his face at the prospect of ravishing his 24-year-old step-daughter.

He quickly regained his composure, though, and replied gallantly, "I think I'm ok right now, Stephanie." He caressed her hair tenderly, in a very protective way. He fooled no one.

"Jesus fucking Christ. You know you want her," Erica told him. "It's written all over your face."

"Yeah, it is," Stephie agreed. "It's not too hard to figure out what you want to do right now, dad."

He looked across at me. I was not in a good place to make a reasoned decision as Erica's fingers were bringing me desperately close to another climax. I did want him to be as fulfilled as me, though.

"Oh God, darling, enjoy yourself if you like," I sighed. "I certainly am."

Wordlessly, Stephanie moved to the edge of pool near me and spread her legs, inviting his penetration. She fixed him with a steady, unwavering gaze. That was the last straw.

He moved over to her, gripped her slender waist with both hands, and gently but firmly drew her down onto his erect penis. Stephanie's eyes got wide as her step-father's erection bored into her young, eager pussy. She groaned as he continued to work deeper into her, sliding between the swollen lips and smoothly drilling into her moist center.

My husband's lips curled back with animal lust as he took the young, desirable creature who was gasping and twitching beneath him.

"Oh my God," Stephanie cried, "it's so fucking big. It's so fucking..." her cries turned into a whimper as my strong, virile husband went to work in earnest, screwing her with a vengeance.

Stephanie howled as she felt herself being ravished, her grunts and cries mingling with the feral growls of her step-dad. Together, they clawed their way to orgasm, urging each other to more lewd, wanton acts.

"Is that what you wanted, you little teasing bitch?" Allen growled as he jackhammered her.

"Ahhhhhh fuck," Steph wailed, "is that as hard as you can fuck, old man? I need a real man's dick." Her eyes flashed as she scratched him, inflaming his lust to the boiling point.

Erica moved between my legs, positioning herself so that our mounds were pressed tightly together. Leaning her weight against me, she began to grind on me, rubbing us together in a slow, undulating all-female version of the heterosexual bacchanal we were watching father and daughter play out before us.

Allen grunted with lustful exertion as he banged harder and faster. Stephanie's face went blank as her body surrendered to the merciless fucking it was receiving. Her eyes stared vacantly, then her face wrinkled as the first contraction hit her. Her body jerked, then she froze with her back arched, hips thrust forward and head back. Her erect nipples jutted skyward as her firm breasts quivered in rhythm with the pounding she was receiving. She began to shake convulsively as her orgasm continued.

My husband could celebrate his carnal triumph for only a moment. The contractions of her supple young vagina quickly milked him to the point of no return and he succumbed within seconds, ramming deeply into her as he sent his seed directly to her center.

Erica continued to press against me, rotating her hips and gazing into my eyes. The feelings were diffuse and not nearly as intense as her fingers, but the feeling of her body and seeing her becoming aroused got me excited again. She was relentless, rotating and riding me with firm, skillful ease. It did not take long for her to bring us both to a strong climax.

We all fell back, exhausted, and relaxed in the spa. As we recovered our composure, my husband reached for Stephanie, and she eagerly fell into his enfolding arms. Erica and I exchanged a glance, then embraced, finding completion with each other.

After we toweled off, my husband came to me and kissed me. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight, or did you have someone else in mind?" he asked with a wink.

I blushed crimson, too ashamed to speak.

"It seems like you and Erica have bonded," he continued. "I just wondered if you two wanted to spend some quiet time together."

"I would like that very much," I found myself saying.

"Ok," he replied. "Why don't you two take our room and I'll join Stephanie in her room." He turned to Steph. "That is, if she doesn't mind."

She came eagerly into his arms. "After what we just did you better sleep with me," she said with mock sternness. "Besides," she added, "you're not really ready to go to sleep, are you daddy?"

My husband smiled and rolled his eyes. "I may not be able to keep up with you, sweetie," he said tiredly. I kissed him.

"But I bet you're going to have a hell of a lot of fun trying," I told him.

"C'mon," Erica said, taking my hand. "I'm not done either."

None of us were. Not then and not now.

===============

I hope that you can now see, Doctor, just how depraved I am, and why I harbor such guilt about my actions. After writing this, I am troubled by many questions.

My infatuation—I am too frightened to call it love—for Erica is of great concern to me. I am strongly attracted to her. I want to spend time with her, to touch, taste and smell her, and, most of all, to make love with her. I am so obsessed with her that my interest in almost everything else (including, I am sorry to say, my husband) has waned. Have I become a lesbian?

I am most concerned, however, that I am becoming sexually addicted. I have never desired as much sex, nor as much "kinky" sex as I have recently. My husband believes this just a phase that I need to get out of my system, but it shows no signs of abating. Perhaps I am a wanton at heart, and am just discovering my true nature?

I realize now that I need your help to find a way to control these wild urges. Apparently I have a huge store of hitherto untapped sexual energy, and I need to find a healthy outlet for it.

I am also worried about the integrity of my family. We have been so happy together, but now I am concerned that my actions and feelings will ultimately undermine my family. Should I leave my husband to find my true self in the arms of a woman? Why do I enjoy watching my daughter make love with my husband?

Fortunately, the family is stable at the moment—that is if one considers our current incestuous-adulterous situation a kind of stability.

Erica and I have taken over the master bedroom and are happy living together as a couple. My husband is very understanding of this.

For his part, judging by the cries of passion regularly emanating from Stephanie's room, he continues to enjoy a robust relationship with his stepdaughter. This, coupled with an occasional go at Erica or me seems to keep him extremely happy. And Stephanie is getting as much sex as she wants with both men and women.

Our arrangement is, therefore, keeping everyone happy after a fashion, but I am still deeply troubled when I reflect on what I am doing. I am looking forward to our next session, and I hope we can find some answers to the questions that continue to torment me.

Sincerely yours,

Ashley Morris

12