Ashley's First Gangbang

Story Info
Ashley's first gangbang is a big surprise.
1.2k words
3.34
50.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in a small town in Montana, Ashley was one of those kids who was always causing problems. She was restless, nothing seemed to keep her entertained so she would get into mischief as a way of passing the time.

It started with stealing from the local market. Then she started smoking weed. And by the time she hit 18 and moved out of her parents house, she began hanging out with other kids who had a penchant for breaking the law.

There were a bunch of misfits from her town and the two small towns that bordered Ashley's but her favorites were James and Matt. James was a tough guy, you know the type. Not very confident in himself so he uses violence to get the respect he wants. Matt was more cerebral. He was manipulative and could talk almost anyone into almost anything.

Ashley thought they were both cute and loved the whole tough guy thing. She knew it was stereotypical but there was just something about bad guys that she was attracted to.

She also liked all of the compliments they paid her.

James and Matt made it no secret that they would love to fuck Ashley. They routinely commented on her body and would grab her tits and ass. But while she would smile and laugh, she never took it any further.

Ashley thought they were both hot, but she was also intimidated by them. They had both spent time in jail while she had only ever caught small, misdemeanor charges. She wanted to hook up with one of them, but she didn't know who to pick and she was nervous about whether she would be good enough for either of them.

She worried that they would out her as the poser she often felt like when she was with them.

Little did she know, while she was nervous about making the first move, James and Matt were methodically plotting theirs.

One Friday night, they were all at James and Matt's apartment, drinking and watching TV. This was all pretty normal except Ashley noticed James and Matt were drinking pretty hard and pressuring her to do the same. The only plans that night were hanging out at the apartment but they were drinking like it was going to be an epic night.

And it was. They both knew Ashley was attracted to them and knew that while she tried to act tough, she really wasn't all that tough. And they knew that the only time Ashley ever flirted back with them was when she was really drunk. So after neither had much luck fucking her, they decided they should combine forces.

James intimidated Ashley into drinking more than she really wanted to while Matt worked all night to manipulate her. He talked about all of the things they enjoy, the beer, the weed, the apartment, were things that Matt and James provided. He called Ashley a moocher and told her she needed to do more for the benefit of the group.

After a few hours of heavy drinking, Ashley was wasted.

"That seems pretty good to me" James said to Matt "Let's see if we can have some fun!"

James sat down next to Ashley on the couch as she watched TV. Without saying anything, he started fondling her breasts. Ashley looked at him in shock but before she could say anything, Matt sat down on the other side of her and started groping her as well.

"Remember how I said you need to start contributing more to the group? It's time for you to step up, baby," Matt said before he lifted her shirt and bra and started sucking on her tits.

Ashley was stunned. She had no idea they had planned this. "No big deal" she tried to convince herself "just let them feel you up for a bit, then go home".

Of course, James and Matt had different plans. After a minute or two, Ashley was topless and they were relentlessly squeezing and sucking her tits. Then, all of the sudden, James stood up and took his pants off before shoving his rock hard cock in Ashley's face "suck it" he said firmly.

Scared but also a little turned on, Ashley did as she was told. As she sucked James, Matt stood up behind her and took his pants off. He watched Ashley work on James' cock for a few minutes before he grabbed Ashley by the hair and forcefully twisted her around before he shoved his cock in her mouth.

Now Ashley was starting to get overwhelmed. As she sucked on Matt's cock, James started taking her skirt and panties off. This was going much farther than Ashley wanted it to, but she felt like she couldn't stop now.

"Let's move her" James said. Matt grabbed Ashley by the hair and walked with her as he sat on the couch, then pushed her head back on his cock.

James then grabbed Ashley by the hips and put her in a doggy style position while Matt made sure his cock never left her mouth.

James mounted Ashley and without any warning, he shoved his cock all of the way in her pussy. Ashley's body convulsed in pain. She tried to lift her head to ask James to go slow and to use a condom but as she started to, Matt grabbed her head and shoved his cock all of the way down her throat.

Matt was now fucking he throat violently as Ashley gagged and tried to push away. Meanwhile, James was pounding in her pussy as hard as he could go.

Ashley couldn't tell what was worse, the pain from getting fucked or the gagging and choking on Matt's cock.

But then, James took his cock out of her pussy and shoved it in her asshole. Ashley nearly passed out from the pain as she quickly forgot about what Matt was doing to her throat. All she could focus on was the pain of having her ass fucked ruthlessly by James.

And that's how the next hour went for Ashley. James and Matt fucked all three of her holes as hard as they could. When they were done, Ashley was curled up in a ball on the couch, gently sobbing. Her makeup was running, she had cum in her hair and red marks all over her body from the places where James and Matt hit her.

"I think we did a pretty good job with her" James said to Matt.

"Agreed" Matt responded, "Should we let the boys have some fun now?"

"Absolutely" James said.

Ashley looked up at Matt and James, "the boys?" she said?

Matt yelled to the other room "Ok, you can come in now!"

A few seconds later, Mike and Brian walked in the room. Ashley knew them both, they were friends of James and Matt. Both were naked and had rock hard cocks.

"Dibs on her throat first!" Mike said as he walked over to the couch.

"That's cool. Ill start with her pussy" Brian responded as Ashley looked at them with terror in her eyes.

Mike grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock all fo the way down her throat. And as she gagged, Brian entered her pussy and started pounding as hard as he could.

The four guys took turns using Ashley's holes all night long and well into the next day. In fact, they didn't let Ashley leave for a good 48 hours.

When she finally went home, she was in pain all over, could barely walk and was dehydrated from crying so much. But she was also a little proud of herself. She just took a really hard gangbang and never asked them to stop.