Ashley's Omega Operation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Given that you came all the way down here to seek me out, I'm going to assume you already know who I am," Hikas boasted, earning a few encouraging cheers from his crew. "But what I'm interested in is finding out who you are."

"I'm Catherine, I work as an aid for the human embassy on the Citadel," Ashley responded, crossing her fingers beneath her purse in the hope that none of Hikas's men would have the foresight to actually verify any part of her false identity, "but when I heard a rumour about you being on Omega I just had to get a shuttle out here."

"Did you now?" Hikas brushed his chin, with his ego firmly stroked. "I would have thought that any human directly affiliated with the Alliance or the embassy would have hated me, given that most of my targets over the last few months have been human colonies."

"Ordinarily, you'd be right," Ashley agreed, brushing a wave of hair across her shoulder, "but I've always felt that the Batarians have been quite hard done by. After all, it's a part of your culture, you don't take kindly to other lifeforms disrespecting you by creating territorial threats. You simply take what you feel is yours, what you believe rightly belongs to you."

"Finally, a human with some sense," Hikas barked out, squeezing Ashley's thigh as he summoned over an Asari waitress, "if Earth produced more like you then the Alliance wouldn't be so much of a blight on this galaxy. What's your poison, Catherine?"

"I'd like a Batarian Shard Wine, if you have it that is," Ashley asked, yet again doing what she could to impress Hikas and his men, "I've developed a craving for Batarian exports. They have a way of getting to the places where human alcohol just can't."

"You truly are enamoured by Batarian culture," Hikas noted with a satisfied grin, snapping his fingers to hasten the waitress, "good looks and good taste. If you were Batarian you would be the perfect woman."

"I have a few other hidden talents you might find... interesting," Ashley whispered in Hikas's ear, silently steeling her nerves when she felt his hand slither under her skirt, making contact with her lacey thong.

"And I'll enjoy finding out what they are if things go right," Hikas promised, flicking his four eyes over to the small platform, "but tell me, human. How are you at dancing?"

"Me? Well, I'm not sure... " Ashley turned her head slightly, following the direction of Hikas's eyes, only to find him staring straight at the Asari performer. She felt her stomach sink when she realised what it was he had in mind, "I've never really been much of a dancer."

"I'm not looking for Thessian Ballet, just something to see what you've got. Besides, this body of yours was built to be shown off, not hidden away in an embassy," Hikas stated, releasing his hold of Ashley's thigh as he urged her back to her feet, ordering the performing Asari to vacate the small stage, "you're clearly desperate to see what H'kell Hikas has to offer, now he wants to see what you have."

Ashley had no choice when Hikas pulled her to her feet, giving her a light push in the direction of the stage. Her leap onto the platform was met by a barrage of drunken cheers, with the more blatantly anti-human Batarians voicing their eagerness to see an attractive human put herself on display for their enjoyment. Her final attempt at voicing her unwillingness to perform was drowned out by a beat that suddenly filled the room.

With the cheers of Hikas and his men only growing louder with each second that she didn't move, Ashley was eventually forced to cave into their repulsive demand. She sedately moved her hips in sync with the beat, trying to replicate the sort of movements she had seen utilised by the far more dexterous Asari table dancers. Ashley lifted her eyes away from the small audience and concentrated on the dim lights above them, imagining herself being anywhere else in the galaxy other than in front of a group of Batarians who made their credits by devastating human colonies.

The distraction soon worked wonders, with Ashley becoming more and more expressive with her movements as the music increased in tempo. After a few minutes of awkward shifting on the spot, Ashley came out of her much cherished shell and began to twist her body on the spot, sliding her heels against the surface of the platform when she started to grow bolder.

The response she received was electric, with the Batarians growing wild when Ashley truly gave it her all. But Ashley continued to ignore them, knowing acknowledging them would likely break her from her stride. Soon, Ashley found herself sliding her hands across her stunning curves, shimmying around as she grew in confidence, piroeutting on one foot, lifting her other leg high enough to almost allow Hikas to get a glimpse of her underwear, an action that resulted in the loudest collection of cheers and crude jeers thus far.

Ashley lifted her hands and threaded her fingers through her raven hair, bending over at the waist as the music began to slow down. As the beat came to an end, Ashley threw her chest out and tossed her head back, doing only what came natural to her. But she was soon brought crashing back down to reality when the only sounds that filled the room were the catcalls emanating from the benches surrounding her, joined by the hisses produced by the few Vorcha occupying them.

Hikas stood up with a triumphant gleam in his black eyes, walking towards Ashley with her drink outstretched for her to take. Ashley grabbed it and swallowed the beverage in one go, dousing the nerves that suddenly made themselves known once again. She eased herself off the platform, making sure that she didn't twist an ankle when her foot made contact with the ground.

"Now that is what I call a human worth paying attention to," Hikas proclaimed, instantly latching his hands to Ashley's buttocks, pulling her close enough for his hard-on to press against her thigh, "and I think you've proven yourself worthy of a night with a Batarian. Keep the celebrations going, boys. I'm going to show Catherine here a little something about Batarian superiority."

Ashley blushed heavily, forced once more to bury her pride deep down as Hikas slid an arm around Ashley's hourglass waist, leading her back towards the door leading to the main bar. It didn't require any real form of deduction for Ashley to guess just where it was that Hikas was taking her, and what he intended to do once they arrived there.

~•`•~•~•~•~•~•~

The flashy skycar came to a rest on a landing pad just outside of Hikas's rented apartment on the upper floor of Omega. Ashley lifted her legs out of the vehicle and followed Hikas inside, giving her the brief opportunity to examine Omega's idea of a luxury penthouse. The Alliance soldier was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was by far more spacious than the hell hole she had spent the better part of a week living in. But it was without a doubt a poor attempt at matching the sort of lavish apartments that could be found on the Citadel's presidium, with some signs here and there that gave away its original purpose of storing mining equipment.

Once the front door slid closed behind them Hikas launched himself at Ashley, grabbing and pawing at her body with abandon, aggressively caressing every inch that was available to him. It took a few clumsy attempts, but Hikas managed to force his lips against Ashley's. It went against everything she believed in, to simply stand there and let a member of a species she despised with every fibre of her being grope and grab her, forced to keep any sign of revulsion she felt concealed. As it did with everything during her time with the Alliance, the mission came first.

"I have to say, human, what you did back there was incredible!" Hikas said, pushing Ashley across the room, luring her towards his bedroom. "You humans are always so haughty, thinking you're the hottest thing around ever since you entered the wider galaxy. But meeting a human that knows her true place, that understands that her people belong beneath the might of Khar'shan, that's not something I'm just going to let slip through my fingers!"

"And I meant every word," Ashley lied, deflating as they passed into the bedroom, which offered a direct sight of the central cylindrical structure that made up the main support frame of the station, "I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet you in person."

"And I'll make sure you don't regret it!" Hikas promised, grabbing the zipper located towards the top of Ashley's back, eagerly pulling it down the closer they got to the bed. "You aren't the first human female to succumb to her natural desire. Once they accept their place, they just seek me out."

"And I don't blame them," Ashley replied, stretching out her arms to make it easy for Hikas to roll the dress away from her body, watching as he balled it up in his hands and tossed it over his shoulder, "sometimes a woman doesn't want the tender treatment. She wants to be used, pushed within an inch of what her body can really handle."

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Hikas concurred, running the palms of his hands beneath the cups of Ashley's lacey black bra, gawking at her cleavage with unfettered need. "By the time I've gotten a human woman into bed, they're practically begging for more. It's intoxicating to listen to their haughty voices turn to desperate screams, which is something I guarantee you'll experience tonight!"

It only took a single flick of Hikas's finger to disconnect the link holding her bra together, sending it soaring to the floor. The Batarian made short work of removing her thong, sweeping it down her legs before Ashley could truly register it. No matter how much time Ashley had spent preparing, nothing could have honestly prepared her for the moment itself, standing before the Batarian without a shred of clothing aside from her heels. And Ashley definitely wasn't mentally prepared when she felt Hikas's coarse fingers brushing her womanhood, with his middle finger quickly burying itself to the knuckle. The moment was shocking enough to render the typically fiery woman inaudible.

"There. See? You can't even bring yourself to speak, it only took a few minutes to do that," Hikas said, with his tone not hiding the level of self congratulation he felt, "and we've only just started. Imagine how you'll be once I'm through with you, human."

Ashley did nothing as Hikas kept twisting and curling his digit, feeling her tunnel being violently fingered without a second of pause to let her collect her thoughts. She fought to keep her legs from quivering, unwilling to actually go as far as feeling any genuine pleasure provided by one of the most loathsome species in the galaxy. But the sound of Hikas's rapidly pumping fingers filled her ears, followed by the sensation of her body betraying her when she started to grow wet.

Hikas eventually withdrew his fingers, bringing them up to Ashley's face, waving his digits in front of her full lips. Still overwhelmed by his fingering of her pussy, Ashley involuntarily opened her lips just wide enough to enable Hikas to force his fingers into her mouth, moaning slightly as the sweet taste of her own fluids washed over her taste buds. He held his fingers in place until he felt that they had been sufficiently cleaned, then removed them to grab Ashley by the shoulders, pushing her down until her knees buckled from under her.

Coming to her senses, Ashley found herself staring directly at Hikas's member, which he had whipped out while Ashley had been lost to her strange haze. She looked up to find Hikas looking up towards the ceiling, arrogantly choosing to not look down at the human resting on her knees, as if what he expected to happen was inevitable. Sadly, Ashley knew his belief wasn't unfounded. She lifted her hand and wrapped her fingers around his thick manhood, shivering when the throbbing sensation tickled his fingertips.

"That's it, human. Let me feel those soft lips, show me just how much you love Batarian cock!" Hikas demanded, dropping his hands to Ashley's head, forcing her head towards his groin, until Ashley couldn't stop her perfect lips from caressing the conical head.

Ashley shifted her knees and supported herself by pressing her hands against the Batarian's thighs, willing herself to push on, sliding her lips across the tip and along the shaft, feeling the beating vein against the inside of her cheek. To her thoroughly unwanted surprise, Ashley didn't find the urge to gag making itself known, with the cock dropping down into her throat. Shame filled her when she turned her eyes towards the large window beside her, giving her a complete reflection of the scene taking place.

It sickened her to imagine how her fellow soldiers would react if they could see her, a respected lieutenant of the Alliance, resting subserviently on her knees with a Batarian's shaft firmly lodged in her throat. Far from the tomboyish reputation she had carved out for herself over the years, the woman in the reflection looked like nothing more than a harlot, one of the common whores that occupied the damp alleys of the crime-ridden station. It felt worse than a slap to the face for Ashley, to have spent so long building herself up, to bring back a level of respect to the Williams name after her grandfather's surrender during the First Contact War, reduced to the sexual plaything of a being that saw her as a lesser lifeform.

But dwelling on it served no purpose to Ashley, she had already sunk to a low she deeply hoped she would never have to repeat. She brought her eyes back down to gaze at the cock sliding in and out of her red painted lips, focusing on the task at hand, giving it her all before an opening finally presented itself to her. her body tilted back and forth as she began to suck and slurp Hikas using her own momentum, feeling her eyes starting to roll back every time she felt Hikas embedding himself to the root, with his bulging testicles pressing against her chin.

Hikas pressed himself deep into her throat one last time, before ejecting completely and reaching down to pull Ashley to her feet. He pulled her arms towards her back and turned her around to face the window. He shoved Ashley towards the large glass pane, with her heels forcing her to hobble across the room until she was pressed flat against the cold glass.

"I want them all to see! To watch a human bitch being put in her place!" Hikas growled, pulling Ashley's rear towards him, bending her over far enough for her to be able to stare out to the red glowing vista of Omega's central support column. "Anyone looking close enough will be watching, seeing the human that came all the way across the galaxy to be broken in by H'kell Hikas!"

"Wait!" Ashley gasped out when Hikas lined his cock up with her wet slit. "I have protection, just give me a moment to get it from my purse!"

"No chance!" Hikas laughed, moving his hips forward a fraction, sliding his slick head past Ashley's wet lower lips. "If you were any other race I might consider it. But I only take human women raw, I want my seed to take root. And you won't be any different to the women I've taken before you, nor will you be the last!"

"But... ooohhh," Ashley didn't get a chance to protest further, with Hikas throwing his lower body against her mercilessly, jamming his slickened manhood into her tunnel with a single thrust, overpowering Ashley's determined mind with barely any real effort. In that moment, Ashley realised just how right he was. Regardless of her ulterior motive, she was no different to the women Hikas had belittled and rutted senselessly before her.

"They always give in to their deepest desires in the end. Now just stand there and make sure you gratefully take what I'm about to give you!" Hikas ordered, pumping his cock into Ashley's tight hole, sending her back and forth as he worked himself into a strong rhythm.

Ashley slammed the palms of her hands against the glass, holding herself upright as best she could when Hikas started to thunder against her, smacking her rear sharply enough to drag a very uncharacteristic yelp from her. Even when she braced herself, using the friction between the glass and her sweat coated body to prop her increasingly tired body up, she could barely cope with the force Hikas used against her. Her breasts were pressed flat against the glass, providing anyone looking closely enough with a full view of the naked Alliance soldier.

"How does it feel? To finally see yourself for what you are?" Hikas asked, grinding his teeth together as Ashley's pussy squeezed around his organ. "Yeah, you know where you belong, shame the rest of your kind aren't as willing to accept it."

"No... I... " Ashley once again felt her voice being stolen from her, unable to resist feeding upon the waves of pleasure her body as subjected to. One of her legs steadily rose back, until it was caught by the ankle by Hikas's coarse hand.

"That's it human, just accept what's right. I've bedded enough enslaved human females over the decades to know a thing or two about how to reduce you to nothing but a mewling mess," Hikas boasted, making sure he put Ashley on full display, pummeling into Ashley without stopping for even a split second. "Don't think for a second that you're anything different!"

"Nooo!" Ashley cried out, dropping her head down as an orgasm tore through the last layers of her resistance, providing Hikas with full control of their combined bodies.

"That's it! Get ready, human, I'm prepped to burst," Hikas exclaimed, throwing himself at Ashley at a speed even he couldn't handle for too long. In the midst of his relentless thrusts Hikas reached his breaking point, shouting in his native tongue as torrents of his warm sperm invaded the raven haired human's cervix, filling her up ounce by ounce with his thick, frothy essence.

Hikas grunted when he separated himself from Ashley, grinning cruelly as a trail of his sperm leaked from Ashley's pussy and rolled across her shaking thigh. He stumbled back and came to a rest upon his bed, content with watching Ashley come to terms with what she had allowed to happen to her.

"I don't think I'll ever quite get tired of the sight of a human female brought to heel," Hikas shook his head. "Though I'll admit, you certainly put me through my paces. I think I'll get us some drinks, something to get us ready for the night ahead of us."

"No, I'll get your drink," Ashley countered, taking her time to shake off the tremors of her orgasm. She didn't know what sort of night Hikas had planned for her, nor did she know just how thoroughly he would use her, but she couldn't ignore a window when it opened for her. "After all, a Batarian should be served by a human, not the other way around."

"Hmm, seems like I broke you in a little too well," Hikas laughed, leaning over to remove his boots, ignorant of Ashley dipping a hand into her purse, pulling out the small transparent wrap containing the microscopic tracking device, "but don't take too long! I can already feel my cock stirring again, and I'm definitely far from finished with you!"

Ashley let her lips twist into a cunning grin, finally feeling as though her sacrifice might just have been worth it. Her hips swayed sexily as she swept out of the bedroom and navigated her way to the kitchen, with her platform heels clicking salaciously against the steel floor, unknowingly sloshing the sperm buried deep in her pussy around with each step. She made it into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Kiris'hka Champagne pouring it into a pair of crystal flutes nearby. Ashley tore the wrapper open and tapped a painted nail against it, letting the near invisible device slide out.

The fate of the merciless Batarian pirate was sealed when the tracker struck the surface of the drink, leaving behind a series of small series of ripples as it sank into the liquid. Simultaneously, Ashley remained unaware of Hikas's swimmers as they coursed through her cervix, intent on laying claim to the body of the virtuous Alliance soldier in a most definitive manner.