Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... let's focus on you. I don't want to get all worked up again."

"Why not? You can come again much sooner and much easier than I could."

"Yeah... but..."

"But nothing. Rub your clit while you talk to me."

"Okay," the brunette sighed, an argument about him not telling her what to do dying on her lips. She wanted more.

"Imagine me sliding inside of you..."

"No. You imagine me on my knees, slurping on your cock, swirling my tongue, jacking the shaft with my hand."

"Ohhh... okay..."

"I let go, push my boobs around your slick pole, and bounce them up and down. When your dickhead pokes out far enough, I lick it."

Memories of earlier, of Ken Davidson's slightly longer penis between her breast, invaded Ashley's thoughts, supplanting her mental image of Corey. But she did not give in to the guilt that attempted to tag along with the memory. She forced herself to focus on Corey and how she wanted to please him.

"I... oh Ashy... "

"You going to come?

"Close."

"Do you wish you could feed me all your yummy cum?"

"Fuck yes."

"If some got on your bed, would you make me lick it up?"

"I... maybe ask you..."

"Tell me."

"Ashley..."

"Tell me, Corey. Make me."

"Are you close again."

"Uh huh," the brunette whimpered, fingers flying.

"Some of my cum leaks out of your... your... oh..."

"It's on your bed?"

"Yeah."

"And... and... you're... uh... worried... oh... oh yeah... um... you're worried..."

"Lick it up," Corey's voice rasped. "Make sure... no one sees..."

"Make it... dirtier..."

"Okay... um... lick up my cum..."

"Because I... oh... I should... should've... oh... oh... um..."

"swallowed it... "

"Yes... yes... swallowed it."

"Lick up... oh fuck... I can't hold back."

"Where.... Um... where...."

"My shorts... I have them here to... um... to catch..."

"Oh fuck... could I... could I... oh yes... oh..."

This time, instead of using a hand over her mouth, Ashley turned into her pillow and screamed. Her muscles stiffened but her body did not shake as much as it had the last time. Her clitoris made up for it, throbbing and sending waves of pleasure radiating through her body. Cool sheets soothed her enflamed nerves, and a detached portion of her mind contrasted the sensual comfort of the smooth material with the aggravating roughness of the SUV's carpet from earlier.

Corey is like the sheets, she thought, staring at flashing lights hovering just below her ceiling. Calming me, embracing me, loving me. Why isn't it enough?

Asley bolted to a sitting position, the phone forgotten on the bed. She did not know from where the thought had come. Of course Corey was enough. He was more than enough. More than she had ever imagined for herself. None of what she did was because he was not enough. It was to make money, to escape her parents. To live her life. Corey would be there when she was done. She believed it. She had to believe it.

"Are you okay, Ashley?" The tinny words came from her phone. She picked it up, brought it to her ear with shaking hand.

"Yeah. Came again."

"I came too."

"You caught it in your shorts?"

"Most of it."

"I'd lick it all up if I were there."

"You... I wouldn't make you."

"I want to, baby. I want to do everything for you." And it was true, although she could not escape the not so fleeting question of whether it would be enough. But she realized that whether he would be enough for her did not comprise the entirety of the question. Would she be enough for him, enough to keep him? Or, perhaps worse, was she both too much and not enough for him?

Silence stretched, and she wondered if he also pondered the thing she would not do for him despite most of her wanting to do it. But if his thoughts traveled the same path as hers, he did not say so.

"You already do more than... well, than I would have expected I would experience."

"I... I guess I should try to get some sleep."

"Yeah, me too," he said after a pause. Of course, he was respecting her change of subject. He respected her. Cared for her. Loved her. And she loved him for that, and so much more. But she worried she did not deserve it, and that he would figure that out sooner rather than later.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said, leaving everything else unsaid.

"See you tomorrow."

"I love you, Cor."

"I love you, Ashy."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The call ended. Ashley stared at her phone. Her exhausted body begged for rest, but her troubled mind found none.