Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now fuck me," she instructed, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them, hoping he would take that as his cue and play with them himself. "Ram it in deep and hard."

His breathing much quicker than it had been moments before, Grant leaned forward, resting his weight on his thin arms. And with his gaze locked on her chest and her fingers, which were now pinching her own nipples, he withdrew until just the tip was inside her. For a heartbeat or two, time seemed suspended. And then, with one thrust, he was again buried in her. Letting out a gasp, Ashley closed her eyes, arched her back, and twisted her nipples.

Neither of them spoke for maybe a minute. The only sounds in the room were the short grunts of the young man every time he thrust; the low, soft moans escaping Ashley's lips nearly continuously; and wet, squishy sounds from where they were joined as he moved in and out of her.

Toward the end of that minute, Ashley felt a sensation like pressure building in her clitoris. The feeling was different from the shocks of pleasure that proceeded an orgasm from direct stimulation but similar to what she had experienced when she had climaxed during sex with Corey.

Running her hands up and down Grant's soft, skinny arms as he grunted, Ashley drew a long breath, focusing on what she hoped was her imminent orgasm. But after a particularly hard thrust, the young man stilled above her, his length buried inside of her and twitching.

Fuck, he's coming, she thought, pumping her hips up against him, trying to find that last little bit of stimulation she needed for her own climax.

When it did not happen, she whimpered and thrashed harder beneath him. But even as she did so, she realized he was softening. That sensation of his mushroom head rubbing inside of her was gone, and with it, any hope she had of release. In frustration, she grasped the bed sheets in her white-knuckled hands and growled.

"Did you, um, climax?" he asked her, and she opened her eyes to see his hopeful, perspiration covered face.

The brunette formed a retort in her mind, but she never said it. Instead, she let her body relax as she nodded. Even as frustrated as she was in that moment, she did not want it to negatively affect Grant's first experience.

***

"Your hair's wet," Corey pointed out when she sat down in the seat beside him.

"I took a shower," she shrugged. "Some of his cum got in my hair by accident."

"Yeah, I heard. He just called and told me what happened. In far greater detail than I wanted, by the way. Are you okay with it?"

"With what? That he told you?"

"No. With everything."

"You mean with fucking him for money? Yeah, I'm okay with it. Was he?"

"Yeah. He seemed very pleased that you had, you know, finished."

"You weren't this shy about talking about me coming last weekend," Ashley laughed, running her fingers over Corey's hand as he moved the gear selector to drive.

"This is different," he replied, not looking at her.

"Yeah, mainly because I didn't come."

"You faked it?" her friend asked, his eyes flicking from the road to her then back to the road.

"No, I won't do that. But he thought I did, so I said I did."

"So, you falsely affirmed his interpretation of what happened?"

"Sure, you could put it that way," Ashley sighed. "Look, I just wanted him to have a good experience."

"And did that happen with me too?"

"What? No! I came. And like I told you, first time ever from sex."

"So, you didn't fake it either time with me."

"I've never fake it with anyone, Corey," Ashley snapped, not believing she was having this conversation with him. "And I don't want to talk about this anyway. I'm horny and frustrated, so I want you to drive me somewhere and fuck me until I do come."

"But you were just with Grant," he said, again glancing at her.

"And I showered, so no worry about sloppy seconds."

"That's not, uh, that's not it."

"What is then?"

"I just don't want to do that after you've been with someone else."

"Then how the fuck is this arrangement supposed to work, Corey? When will I have time to fuck you for driving me?"

"I don't know," he responded in an emotionless voice. "Maybe this isn't going to work."

"Pull into that parking lot," the brunette commanded, staring straight ahead.

"Okay, now what?" Corey asked when he had parked. "I already told you..."

"Shut up and give me your hand," she told him while undoing her jeans.

"Ashley..."

"I said shut up."

"But..."

"I already told you that I'm frustrated and horny, but you don't want to fuck me after someone else, even though I showered. And I guess I can understand that, though understanding doesn't do shit for the frustrated and horny thing. So, give me your hand."

Shaking his head, Corey held out his hand to her. Ashely grinned at him before sucking two fingers of the offered hand into her mouth, running her tongue around them. After a few seconds, she pulled her lips from his wet fingers, then shoved his hand down to her groin and maneuvered it underneath her panties.

"Feel my pussy lips?" she asked him, sliding her hand up his arm as he moved his finger around.

"Yes."

"Okay, move your fingers up to where you can just feel their opening start."

"Here?"

"Yes," the brunette groaned, her grip on his arm tightening when his fingers brushed over her clitoris on their way up. "Now, move them back down just a little and feel for a little...uhhhhhhhhhh... yeah, that. That's my clit."

"Right here?"

"Fuck yes. Right there. Now rub it. Slowly at first, in little circles. Oh yes, just like that. Just like that."

After several seconds of squirming and moaning beneath his touch, Ashely felt the familiar jolts of pleasure radiate up from her loins through her belly to her breasts. But as she concentrated on what she was experiencing, she also noticed that the same pressure-like sensation she had felt earlier with Grant. It was hidden underneath the stronger, more immediate sensations emanating from her clitoris, and she wondered if the feeling of pressure building had always been there, just masked by the direct stimulation. But in that moment, her orgasm surged through her and drove those thoughts from her mind.

"Um, you're hurting my arm, Ashley," Corey said, bringing her back to herself.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," she groaned, releasing her grip on his arm. "I came pretty hard."

"I noticed," her friend replied, rubbing his arm.

"Again, sorry. But I'll make it up to you. Unzip."

"What?"

"Your pants. Unzip your pants," Ashely said, dropping her hand to his lap and massaging his stiff penis through his jeans. "And don't deny that you want me to suck you off. Your cock is telling me different."

"I do want that, but the agreement was sex for each time..."

"Fuck the agreement right now, Corey," the brunette snarled. "You just got me off, and I'm going to get you off. Later, when we find some time, I'll fuck you for driving me and picking me up. Okay?"

"Yeah," the young man agreed, his hands unbuttoning his jeans.

For a heartbeat, the young woman allowed herself to ponder what it might be like to be with Corey because they wanted each other, not because of their arraignment. But she feared that thought would lead to examining what she felt and why, so she pushed it as deep as she could and instead focused on the task she had set for herself.

"Okay, now lift your butt," she instructed as her fingers reached for his open fly.

Corey did as instructed, allowing her to pull his pants a few inches down. While she did that, the young man followed suit with his underwear, freeing his erection. Ashley examined it for a moment in the dim light, taking in its shape and remembering the feel of it before licking up and down the shaft with the flat of her tongue, like she was licking an ice cream cone.

"Feel good, Corey?" she asked, looking up at him only to find that his eyes were closed.

"Yes," he groaned a few seconds later as she moved to the head of his shaft and sucked it into her mouth.

Running her tongue along the underside of his erection, Ashely contemplated the differences between how he felt in her mouth and how Grant had felt. It was the first time she had ever sucked off two guys in such a short period of time, and she lost herself to the mental comparison of the experiences.

"I'm close, Ashley," Corey moaned, bringing the brunette out of her reverie.

A slight ache in her jaw told her that she had been sucking him for some time, but she did not know how long. Moving her head up so only about an inch of him was inside her mouth, the brunette swirled her tongue around his slippery head, his ragged breathing and low moans exciting her mind as well as her sex. In the span of a second or two, she considered then rejected the idea of trying to prolong the blowjob so she could finger herself. He had already made her come. It was his turn.

The words "I'm coming!" from his lips accompanied a rush of warm liquid into her ready mouth. Closing her eyes, Ashley swallowed all but the last few dribbles, which she let linger on her tongue for a moment, savoring Corey's taste, which was sweeter than Grant's.

"How was..." she started after she sat up, but his lips on hers left her speechless.

"You kissed me," she finally said after he had started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Yeah. So?"

"You just came in my mouth."

"You swallowed it, right? Plus, I only kissed your lips. It's not a big deal."

"No one else ever has," Ashley replied, as surprised by the emotion she heard in her own voice as by the tears she felt forming. "So yeah, it's kinda a big deal."

"After what you did for me, I would've been an ass not to."

"I've sucked your cock before," the young woman pointed out, hoping he did not see her wiping the corners of her eyes.

"Not like that," he shook his head, glancing at her as he did.

"It was just a little slower than last time. I didn't even deepthroat you."

"It wasn't just slower. You spent twenty minutes keeping me on edge until I couldn't stand it any longer. I might not have come as much as I did that first time you gave me head, but I think I can still feel this one."

"I aim to please," Ashley shrugged, reviewing the experience in her mind and trying to understand how what had actually taken twenty minutes seemed to her as if it had only taken a couple of minutes at most. Sure, she had used her tongue and lips to explore every little difference she felt, often several times over. And she had heard his grunts and moans, as well as felt him twitch as she sucked up and down him over and over, but she had not consciously edged him.

"You do," Corey sighed as he turned onto her street.

***

After giving Corey a quick kiss, one that sent quivers through her already enflamed sex despite its brevity, she rushed inside, answered her mother's questions with perfunctory responses, and raced upstairs to her bedroom. Once enclosed in its privacy, she turned on some music, stripped, and fell on top of her bed, her fingers sliding fist into her sopping pussy, then up to her clitoris. Before the first song was over, she exploded into a blissful orgasm as Ashley thought of Corey's lips on hers after she had swallowed his cum. Lying on her bed, seconds stretched into minutes as she basked in the afterglow of her second orgasm of the evening, her mind considering the utter improbability of what she was feeling for Corey Strickland.

***

Ashley waited until about 10:00 am Sunday morning to call Corey. Morning had brought some perspective to her feelings for her old friend, and she knew she would need to talk to him. But she had not wanted to do so too early.

"Hey Corey," she said when he answered his phone.

"Hey Ashy," he replied, using her nickname from their grade school days.

"I was thinking about last night," she said, her belly churning as she spoke.

"Yeah, me too. I guess Grant must have told some of our friends, because two emailed me and a different one called me today."

"About me?"

"Yeah, sort of. Grant said he didn't give your name, so they only know that there's a girl at school who will take their virginity for a hundred bucks. Oh, and he told them how great it was."

"I see. And these guys want the same, I take it."

"Yep. We will need to set up a calendar, I think, if this is any indication of how things will go."

"Sure. And of course, we'll need to work you into that schedule. I already owe you, and I don't want to get too far behind," Ashley said, hoping her voice sounded as casual and cheerful as she was trying to make it.

"I had a thought on that. My sisters don't get home until about forty-five minutes after I do. We could go to my house after school, spend that time alone together, then be studying when they get home. Do you think your mom would go for you, um, 'studying' with me?"

"Probably not," the brunette replied, although she saw enough possibility in his idea that she used it to distract herself from thinking about how different this conversation was going than what she had intended. "But she's never home until after 6:00, and you'll have me there before then. So, I don't think she has to know."

"Okay. You want to do that tomorrow?" he said, and she heard what she thought was hopeful anticipation in his voice.

"Sure.

"Great. Well, I've got to go. I'll see at school tomorrow, Ashy. Bye."

"Yeah, see you at school," the young woman murmured before the call went dead.

***

"So, what do you have in mind for this afternoon?" Ashley asked Corey as soon as they were in his car.

"I was wondering if maybe I, um, could, uh, you know, um, lick you."

"You mean my pussy?" Ashley asked, squeezing her legs together to try to stave off the tingling arousal that his words kindled in her.

"Uh huh," the young man nodded, eyes on the road, as if he did not trust himself to speak or to look at her.

"This is supposed to be about you, Corey. About me fucking you, specifically. That's our deal."

"Oh, okay," her friend responded, still staring only at the road in front of them.

Silence descended on the car for the rest of the drive to his house, and Ashely was sure that Corey was as lost in his thoughts as she was. The day before, she had been prepared to scrap the whole agreement and pursue her unexpected attraction to her first client. Now her overriding feeling was that she needed to keep him at arm's length. And letting him lick her pussy would not do that. Still, the warmth that had spread between her legs after he suggested it had grown difficult to ignore.

"We're here," Corey announced as he brought the car to a stop.

"Yep. Let's go," Ashley said, exiting his car and hurrying to the front door of his house. She reached it several seconds before he did, then tapped her foot as she waited for him to catch up and unlock the door.

"Are you mad, Ashley?" the young man asked her once they were inside.

"No," she shrugged, more affected by him switching back to her full name than she wanted to show. "But we don't have much time."

"Maybe we should do this some other time," Corey suggested, his eyes flickering between her feet and his own.

"You don't want to fuck me?" she sneered, crossing her arms.

"Not like this."

"Whatever. I'll be in your room. Naked."

Without another word, Ashely headed up the stairs, dropping her coat then pulling her sweater over her head as she did so. By the time she reached the second story, her bra fell to the floor. She paused for a moment before kicking off her shoes, then her jeans and panties followed the bra. She did not look back to see if Corey was following her.

Once in his room, she peeled off the only garments she was still wearing—her socks—and sat on the end of Corey's bed. With her knees hanging off the bed, she lay back, spread her legs, and began playing with her breasts. She did not touch her pussy, despite her undeniable need.

"You are so fucking hot," Corey said from the doorway where he stood gaping at her.

"I know. You going to lick my cunt or not?"

She watched his face blanch, and she suspected it was her choice of words that did it. It was not the first time she had used the word 'cunt' with him, but it clearly had caught him off guard this time. However, any guilt she might have felt for shocking him was lost in the twinge of pleasure from her loins.

"You said 'no' to that."

"Changed my mind. Plus, the customer's always right."

For a moment Corey's brow furrowed and she suspected he was considering something. But in the next instant, he turned, grabbed his computer chair, and wheeled it to the foot of the bed. After dropping into the chair, he leaned forward and, without saying anything, pushed his tongue between her sensitive labia. The brunette moaned an obscenity, her hands grabbing at his hair as his tongue explored her soaked sex.

"Stick your tongue further inside me," Ashley rasped after some time. "Curl it up and use it to fuck me. God yes, that's it."

Pushing her breasts together, the brunette arched her back, thrusting her pelvis up. Corey seemed to sense what she wanted, and he pushed his tongue deeper into her.

"Lick my clit," she told him several seconds later. "Remember where you found it with your fingers?"

"I know where it is," Corey replied, raising his head from her loins long enough to wink at her. "Oh, and by the way, you taste delicious."

"I've always thought so," Ashley grinned at him. "I love to taste my own juices. Especially on a nice, hard cock that's just fucked me. But you know that already."

"Yes, I do," he replied, a surprisingly serious look on his face. "You're incredible."

"No, you are. Now stop teasing and lick my fucking clit."

For a moment the boyish smile she had seen the first time they were together lit his face, then his tongue was flicking against her tender flesh. But it never touched her throbbing clitoris long, and frustration grew to match her arousal.

"I said stop teasing," she whined, her grip tightening in his hair in an attempt to make him concentrate on her most sensitive spot.

"Beg," he said, his voice muffled as he had not moved his mouth away from her loins.

Ashley opened her mouth, but the words caught in her throat. She understood that begging Corey to lick her clitoris, and by extension to make her climax, would rip away the defenses she had put up since their conversation the day before, defenses that relied on her thinking of herself as a whore, not his lover. The emotional reality of pleading with him to do what she still considered an intensely intimate act went against the role she had to play. But she wanted this so much—wanted him so much—that within seconds she succumbed.

"Please lick my clit, baby," Ashley moaned, her hands relaxing but not giving up their hold on his hair. "Please."

Corey's response was immediate. The brunette felt the tip of his tongue push against her protruding nub. A thrill of ecstasy burst from her most sensitive spot, setting the nerves in her loins, her belly, and her breasts on fire as she gasped for air. For a heartbeat she was sure an orgasm was imminent, then another jolt shot through her. The sensation was almost as intense as any pleasure she had ever felt from climaxing, but it did not bring relief like an orgasm did. Instead, it continued to build as his tongue worked faster and faster.

She opened her mouth intending to beg him to let her come, but only unarticulated animal noises left her lips. She tried to focus on the words she wanted to say, but a sudden awareness brought only a sustained moan from her throat. The pressure she had felt when she had orgasmed from sex for the first time, the pressure she had subsequently realized accompanied her orgasms from direct stimulation too, filled her senses before bursting into the searing pleasure of a climax that transfixed her entire body.