Ash's New Career Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today had been a day Beatrice wouldn't soon forget. The kind of day she had always dreamed of having with her daughter, little did she know she had always had a daughter who loved shopping for cute clothes just as much as she did. Shopping with Ashley had been an absolute delight.

Especially in that last store Beatrice had been so proud. There were a few other mothers shopping there with their daughters and all had complimented her on what an absolute delight her daughter Ashley was, so radiant she simply put a smile on everyone's face. As nice as that had been to hear it had also shown Beatrice some of her shortcomings. As the other mothers shared stories about their daughters she couldn't really join in. She had only know Ashley for about a day and a half so far something she desperately wanted to rectify. She definitely hoped she would get to spend more time with her new found daughter.

The joyous mother daughter pair with their arms loaded with shopping bags quickly made their way through the mall's halls. Eagerly chatting and laughing as they made notes about all the windows they passed from the stores they still wanted to visit on their way to the car. "It looks like we'll need a quick lunch mom if we want to stop at all of those stores." Ashley jokingly said.

"That or we'll have to come back another day." Beatrice eagerly retorted.

"Hmm, why not both?" Came Ashley's reply as they both laughed loudly among themselves attracting quite a bit of attention, but neither of them really cared. While they were joking around Beatrice couldn't help but notice Ashley paying some more attention to the guys eye her up than before. After how Ashley had softly scolded her for pointing out guys during breakfast she didn't bring it up again though. She felt as if her new daughter would tell her when she felt ready.

After a quick stop at the car to lighten the burden of all their bags Ashley and Beatrice made their way to the food court where they both ordered a simple shrimp salad, a light, but delicious lunch. It was finally time for Beatrice to breach the subject that they had initially came here to discuss. It was kind of strange how an initial lunch to potentially discuss a modelling deal had turned into such a long nice mother daughter day. Beatrice didn't mind at all. The potential contract was only an after thought by now, Beatrice now cared more about getting to know her daughter better.

"So Ashley, you remember what I brought up yesterday? Potentially launching your modelling career? Before you say anything, I want you to know that you can choose whatever makes you feel best. This is in no way shape or form mandatory and I won't love or accept you any less if you don't feel comfortable with it. I just think you could make an amazing model and if you were willing to try I would love to give you all the support to succeed that I possibly can." Beatrice said realising that she might have pushed Keira a little too hard on that front, trying to make her something she wasn't or didn't want to be. She was a hard business woman, but there were things that mattered more in life her kids being one of those things. She was not going to make the same mistake twice.

"Uhm well I don't know mom, I don't think I would make a very good model, or that any company would even want me to model for them. Tell you what though, if you would be able to find me a contract, if that company you brought up wants me I'm definitely willing to try." Ashley said a little insecure. She did want to be a model, but she was lacking the self-confidence. As much as she had enjoyed herself today, as much as it had allowed her to really feel like a girl, she wasn't quite confident that she would pass in front of a close up camera.

"That's a deal Ashley so let me get this straight, I have your permission to be your agent and actively look for contracts. If I find a contract you will happily give it your all to execute it to the best of your capabilities? Most importantly YOU want this? I don't want you saying you are willing to try because you think that is what I want to hear Ashley, I won't look for any contracts unless that it what you really want." Beatrice said, cautious that Ashley wasn't doing this for the wrong reasons. It was wonderful to see how she had blossomed being a girl out in public and she didn't want to ruin this by putting pressure on her.

"I really want you to look for contracts mom, I would be happy to model, I just fear that I won't be any good at it and that no one will want me." Ashley said firmly with a light blush. She couldn't believe she had just confessed this to her mom, but in a sense it felt good as well.

"You will do great, I just know it, you have your mother's talent after all, that much was clear during your trial shoot. We should be able to put together one of the best portfolio's I ever had to work with, with the results that shoot yielded. You better clear up your agenda cause everyone will want to work with you." Beatrice only half joked, she mainly wanted to grow Ashley's self-confidence as that seemed to be what held her back the most. She hoped that in time and with a few success's Ashley could just start seeing that she had nothing to worry about and have fun with her shoots, just like she had started to have fun with their shopping trip.

"Well mom, as my agent it would be your job to make sure I'm not over worked. I mean if I'm actually going to be as good as you claim you wouldn't want me to burn out." Ashley said with a wink, returning the joke. She doubted that her mother was right, but then again she had doubted if going out dressed like a girl was a good idea as well and that had turned out absolutely amazing.

Finishing up their lunch the mother daughter duo continued on their shopping spree, trying literally every store that had caught their interest. There was only a slight break in their afternoon when they needed to make another trip to the car to unload their bags and when they went for a slight refreshment.

They roamed the mall right until closing time. There had been only one awkward moment all afternoon and it was when they hit up the lingerie store. Ashley loved lingerie, but wearing something sexy, nearly naked, especially with how the breasts weren't properly attached and blended like Jessy had accomplished yesterday was just awkward. Not wanting to push Ashely, Beatrice had respected her wish to stay alone in the dressing room. She had thought about arguing that she had seen her in lingerie during the shoot, but the last thing she wanted was to push her.

By the time they left the mall, Ashley had an outfit for pretty much every situation, a full girly wardrobe which had cost a small fortune to buy all at once, but it was so worth it. It helped a little with Beatrice's feelings of guilt over never having seen the signs. Besides, with how comfortable Ashley had gotten through out the day she was quite certain that it was a worthy investment, Ashley would surely get a lot of use out of her new wardrobe now that she felt comfortable that she could pull it off in public.

As both women eagerly chatted away on their way home they forgot all about Keira and how they had basically snuck out of the house this morning not to have to deal with Keira. They had had so much fun all day that this morning seemed ages ago.

12