Ashton's Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
The Couple is Reunited and Ashton finds out her future.
2.7k words
4.59
5.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Ashton blinked nervously as she saw the bakery get closer and closer. Her thoughts swirling around inside her head. What if her wife didn't like what had become of her. What if her wife wasn't into girls. I mean she did marry a boy, or a former boy Ashton thought as he blinked down at herself blushing. Her tits are rising and falling jiggling with every step. Her nipples hard as rocks reminding her of what had happened.

That constant wetness on her thighs. She produced so much arousal fluid, she wondered if she would ever get used to the feeling of having freshly peed on herself.. She knew she hadn't, it had been explained to her already. She was always so excited, and her naughty little cunt was always drooling. That she always be happy and waiting to be stuffed and fucked. That if she was really lucky then her wife might knock her up or at least someone else knock her up.

That thought was exciting and scary, the thought of becoming pregnant. The thought of her wife just giving her away to be used by another and knocked up sent a shiver through her spine. That was why she was completely unprepared when Miss stopped. Ashton almost ran into the back of her without warning.

She only barely noticed; stopping just in the nick of time as her chest bounced wildly. Mistress turning as her eyes narrowed. "Sluts should pay more attention" she tsked "We are back at the bakery. Time to see if your wife still wants you. I am sure you're nervous" Mistress chuckled "Don't worry if she doesn't, I am sure we can stick you somewhere that will give you plenty of attention."

Ashton didn't like that idea as her cheeks colored and she stood a little taller. Her face covered in a worried expression, as the Mistress pushed the doors to the bakery open. Stepping inside as the bell dinged, bringing anyone who was loitering around or in the back's attention to the new customers.

Daddy smirked looking at Cherry who was finally moving around a bit. "Clean up and be ready to come out if I need help" she said in a stern voice that Cherry simply nodded to.

Without another word Daddy stepped from the back, she didn't even bother to cover herself. Instead letting her thick fat cock dangle between her legs. Cherry's juices still dripped off the tip along with her own. She paused for a moment thinking of how ashamed she was before her changes. How there was no way she walked out in front of others naked. Much less so changed.

That was the old her, the new her held no such qualms as she smirked, stopping dead in her tracks, her eyes going wide smirking.

"Oh my. Hello Daddy, is this yours?" Miss offered Ashton up almost like a sacrifice, a grin on her lips.

Daddy chuckled and nodded her head "Yes I think so, I think it is very much mine."

Ashton could only blink at his wife, he watched her change but never had he in a million years thought she would embrace it so. Then to look at her new chiseled body in all its glory. She was stunned among other things. Scanning her wife, she chewed her lip taking it all in from her new physique to the massive looking dong that rested between Amanda now Daddy's legs. It was almost too much for Ashton to handle. She was so lost in thought at what it would all mean she only caught snippets of the conversion around her.

"Hmm I guess we have a new baker" Mistress grinned looking over Daddy and licking her own lips. This was the sort of woman that could get even her to bend knee for a time.

"I hadn't given that much thought, but yea I guess I am the new baker. Someone has to keep the sluts in line and make sure the place continues to function. Then there is the testing of new baked goods and flavors. Cherry in the back just helped me whip up a fresh new flavor" her eyes narrowed, and she grinned looking more devious then she should have "Calling it Cherry Daddy and I have no idea what sort of changes it will have" she winked.

Mistress simply chuckled and smiled, giving Ashtons ass a smack. "Go on don't be silly your wife is standing right there your cowering behind me like some weak fool. She won't bite and if she does you will say thank you."

Ashton looked up at Mistress but nodded her head and meekly made her way over to her wife even as the two continued to speak. She was so lost in this all and it felt so far over her head. The treatments hadn't helped; she had become so much simpler, as she finally reached her wife. Her wife's overwhelming musky scent filled her nostrils.

Without another thought Ashton dropped to her knees and started to clean her wife's cock in front of Mistress, her tongue lapping up and down the shaft. Tasting both her wife and Cherry on it. The taste was beyond divine as she shivered no longer caring about anything but tasting the leftover sex.

Daddy raised an eye looking down at her new submissive wife remembering the man that Ashton had once been, and enjoying the woman he had become. Her hands casually rested on top of Ashtons head as her attention turned back to Mistress.

Mistress nodded "There is a lot of experimenting and figuring out what does what, but I am sure volunteers are never going to be an issue. The owners of the Avenue will provide them or there are always chance encounters to be had. Such as you two coming up for a bit of a treat and getting far more than expected."

"That is true" Daddy chuckled and pushed Ashtons head a bit further down her shaft, feeling it touch the back of the girl's throat. Ashton did her best to relax and let her wife guide her. It was so natural and so easy to just let others guide her along. Thinking was just so taxing she thought instead focusing on the musky flavor of her wife's new cock. Trying to memorize every inch with her tongue.

"Tell me a bit about what happened to Ashton while she was in your care. I don't think I remember my husband being so good at giving head or even willing to try." Daddy grinned at Ashton's reactions as Ashton almost choked on the thick shaft that rested in her mouth.

"You know a bit of this, a bit of that, we obviously gave her more of that valley girl look. The donut did zap some of her intelligence but not much. The salon did do a number on her IQ though. I am thinking the stylist gets a little overzealous and likes to turn everyone into just a plaything. Though Ashton seems to have come out of it with a fair bit of brains intact."

Ashton squirmed at the way the two were talking about her, she felt like she was just an object and it was so hot. Reaching down below and casually pulling her skirt up. Her fingers delicately exploring her soft wet folds. The thought of how submissive she becomes turning her on along with her wife's cock in her mouth. This all felt so right she thought as she continued to listen in bobbing her head to the touch of her fingers on her clit picking up a nice rhythm.

"That's good I don't want to deal with a complete idiot, I like how Cherry over there turned out. She has the brains to figure things out but isn't going to win any awards for anything. Other then maybe her fucking skills" Daddy chuckled and nodded down to Ashton. "I am guessing some of those brain cells were replaced with sexual prowess?"

Mistress chuckled, shaking her head.

"Not at all, I think Ashton was just born in the wrong body. The way he... oops I mean she took to being a slut was beyond even my wildest expectations. The moment I mentioned getting rid of her panties since she keeps soaking them. She didn't even second guess it. She is so naturally submissive it is blissful."

Daddy nodded, smiling down at her Ashton wondering where this craven slut had been hiding and wondering deep down if this side of her former husband would have ever showed up if not for the bakery. She doubted her latent dominant side would have ever shown as she grunted feeling Ashtons tongue working over a particularly sensitive spot on the underside of her cock. Her balls started to throb from the attention she was getting.

"You know if you ever want to get rid of them. I am more than happy to take them into my stable for care. I even pay you a generous amount."

Narrowing his eyes, Daddy looked up, a fierce fire starting to burn inside her. She looked over at the Mistress. "I wouldn't get rid of my husband err wife she is mine body and soul. I plan to keep her regardless of how she looks. I also plan to breed her." She smiled "I am sure the cute thing doesn't mind the thought of being knocked up like Cherry. Isn't that right Ashton?"

Ashton swallowed hard, almost choking once more on her wife's thick shaft. The thought never crossed Ashtons mind as she looked up, not daring to take the cock from her mouth. Instead, she tried to talk. Her voice was full of excited worry that came out more like moans and gibberish that neither woman towering above her could understand.

"See, she loves the idea, and I plan to work on that tonight at home. Now what else happened to my wife when she was away in your care."

Mistress had seen that look was happy to see it again. This was a sign of a true dominant someone that would take care of their charge. She could tell Daddy wasn't someone just playing but someone who genuinely loved her charge. Though she had meant what she had said she wasn't going to push it as she looked down at Ashton.

"Obviously we increased her bust size by a fair bit. I give her what I call the porn star treatment. They are big, fat, round and unnatural looking. While they are one hundred percent natural. She can even lactate and will lactate like a cow once you knock her up. Trust me from others I have seen. She is going to enjoy being milked like a cow also." Mistress winked.

Daddy smirked and looked down at Ashton thinking about how they had always wanted children and now they could have a massive family and the best part was Daddy wouldn't even have to ruin her figure for it. The very thought of Ashtons big fat round tummy waddling around was enough to finally spur Daddy over the edge.

Ashton was listening with her eyes wide; she never dreamed of any of this happening this morning, but here she was and she could feel the trickle of precum from Daddy becoming a torrent as Daddy shaft started to throb. She knew exactly what to do as she started to gently rub the underside of Daddy cock making sure to pay it all the attention it needed until she heard Daddy grunt her balls pulsing and the thick heavy gooey cream started to rush into her mouth.

"That's it sweetie, that's what Daddy likes" Daddy put his hands on the back of Ashtons head making sure the cute little thing couldn't pull off as she flooded her wife's mouth and throat with her semen. Grunting as she felt her orbs pulse. Her voice came out far more gravely as she talked.

"Is she into anal, and I am guessing she didn't keep her cock since we are talking about knocking her up." Daddy grinned looking down as Ashton looked up, she could since Ashton was nearing her limit as she carefully pulled back her hands allowing Ashton to set the pace of when she pulled off.

Whimpering Ashton couldn't speak and honestly, she didn't know if she was into anal. The fact her wife knew her cock was gone was a little embarrassing but also hot. She couldn't help herself, combined with the taste of Daddy in her mouth. She started to cum also her cute little pussy spraying the floor under her with her juices. Her entire body shivering and shaking as her breast quivered and her nipples throbbed. Her female orgasm was slow and intense unlike the male ones and seemed to last forever.

Mistress glanced at the puddle forming below Ashton shaking her head.

"I am not sure if she will be a anal slut, but a cum junkie for sure. I didn't program her one way or another. I don't think the salon did either. Though you can never tell, I think she is just a natural." Mistress thought about it for a few more moments before continuing. "We did make the glasses a permanent fixture for her. They just look so cute when you give them a facial and they cum dripping off their glasses. Other than that I can't think of anything else we really changed about her."

Daddy looked up and down Ashton and nodded. Pulling free Ashtons lips popped from around Daddy shaft even as Daddy fired off one more weak rope of jizz that splattered over Ashtons glasses and coated her lips. Looking up she feebly smiled cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and splattering on to her tits. Her first blowjob more than she had expected and swallowing all of Daddies cummies just too much.

Cooing Daddy loved that look so submissive so demure she loved her new wife even more. She honestly couldn't have wanted anything more, as she grinned and looked her over.

"How do we go about changing Ashtons name? I don't think Ashton really fits her anymore and I have something cute in mind."

"Oops I knew I forgot something" Mistress meekly grinned then looked at Ashton ``Let that be a lesson dominates while perfect don't always remember everything." She winked "Simply tell me the new name and I will put in the request with the owners. They will have it taken care of in less than 48 hours. Since I am assuming you're taking over the Bakery since our lovely little Cherry seems more adept at making ingredients and being part of the ingredients then helping out. I let the owners know about that also. They should be in contact before the end of the day."

Daddy nodded "I want her new name to be Bunny, she cute adorable and going to fuck her like we are rabbits." She grinned "plus she reminds me of a beach bunny, maybe I will even keep her in beach wear from now on or nothing at all." Daddy rubbed her chin thinking about that as Ashton turned a bright red.

"Now get up and go see about Cherry and let me and Mistress hash out any final details."

Ashton gingerly stood up on shaking knees, the cum starting too cool on her chest and glasses as she nodded her head. Licking up the remnants. "Yes Daddy" she giggled giving Daddy a big hug and a sloppy kiss that left Daddy lips coated in semen also.

Shaking her head Daddy smirked watching Bunny run off "What can I say she is far too cute let us handle this paperwork or what have you about the bakery. I wouldn't mind meeting the owners myself and contacting them."

"I think we can arrange that, and I am sure they will enjoy having you as their employee if you will follow me. Though perhaps you want to put on a bit more. While nudity isn't a big deal around the Avenue. We still want to project an accepting friendly environment." Mistress said in a casual tone as she smirked knowing she would have gone around naked herself if the option was presented.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers