Asian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

As we arrived and got started setting up our own display, I noticed many of the Japanese men were staring at me.

"Relax Dee, it's just that they've never seen a six-foot-four blonde woman with a body to die for before!" said Al, winking at me.

He was, as usual, on the ball. My legs in the pink boots and short skirt were causing a stir among the Estate Agents. Several of them came up and gave me their business cards as Al and I were putting our pamphlets and information packages. Anyway, I actually tried to concentrate on my job and helped get everything ready. By the time the public were admitted to the display area, Al and I were ready to go. We both wore nametags so the customers would know who we were, and of course we had our business cards ready too.

The morning was absolutely crazy! Al and I managed to book three appointments and I spent ages flirting and also fighting off some rather persistent men who were after more than the apartments! Anyway, the morning session was finally over and all the agents and their girls headed upstairs to a specially prepared lunch. It was amazing! Al and I sat at a table of ten, and introductions were made. We again handed over our business cards in the traditional manner. I was actually startled a little when one of the Japanese men kissed me on the cheek. This was a custom the Japanese did not share, and I was surprised by the guys boldness.

After lunch, the word had obviously spread about the girls on show at the display, because hundreds more men were crowding round and many of them had bought cameras! Anyway, we managed to make it through and booked another four appointments before the day ended and Al and I headed back to our hotel to relax and unwind. It had been a crazy day of flirting, bum pinching, posing for photos for horny Japanese guys, and promoting the apartments. Al poured us both a wine and we sat down to chat about the days events. Things had gone well and Al was happy. However, he reminded me that the key was clinching the sales at the private meetings where we would show the clients the apartments first hand.

Al turned on the huge spa in our room and we decided to chill out in the warm water, and plan our tactics for the next day. I sat at the small table sipping a nice kahlua and milk as I watched Al drop his strides and walk towards the spa.

I giggled, as his chubby butt waddled it's way across the tiled floor, and again as his willy wobbled and shook as he climbed in. However, just as he submerged his body in the warm bubbling water, his mobile phone rang.

"Shit. Would you mind grabbing that babe?" he said from the spa.

I picked up the phone and answered it. A male voice in broken English asked to speak with Al, so I walked into the bathroom and handed him the phone.

"Al here" he spoke. "Hello Akayamasan. Oh. Yes, that would be suitable. No, it would not be inconvenient. I Look forward to it. See you soon. Sayonara".

And with that, he tossed me the phone!

"That was one of the guys who made an appointment for tomorrow. He can't make it, but he wondered if he could drop by and see us now. I told him it would be fine, is that ok with you babe?" he asked in usual sexy tone!

"What, with you in all your glory in the tub?" I asked amazed at Al's calmness.

"It's cool babe, he said he was happy to negotiate with either of us informally, so I think I'll just sit back in this here tub and watch as you do everything I have taught you to clinch a deal. You know, kind of like the master watching the apprentice."

He smiled and gave me a wink as he said that. I was nervous! This was different to what I was used to. I was going to be rushed and also have to try to convince this guy to buy while my boss watched my sales technique.

"How long till he gets here?" I asked anxiously.

"What's the matter sweetcheeks, you a little nervous? Haven't seen that before! He'll be here in ten minutes!"

"Shit Al, I need to freshen up and make myself presentable!" I spat back almost panicking.

"Then just take off all your clothes and leave those boots on you big spunk!" he chortled from the tub.

I grabbed the ice bucket and tipped it over his balding head, and we both exploded into laughter. I then gathered up my make up bag, and began to reapply my face in the mirror as Al watched on. I must admit I still looked ok, and the outfit was definitely hot. The pink boots were fantastic, and I was starting to gather ideas of how best to use them to my advantage in closing the sale with Mr Akayama. As I sat there applying my lipstick, there was a knock at the door.

"Shit, they're early" I quipped.

I puckered my lips, straightened my skirt, checked the level of cleavage coming from my white satin blouse and white lacey bra, and headed to the door of our hotel room. I opened the door, and was greeted by an attractive looking Japanese man who appeared to be about fifty. He was very well dressed, and had strong features. Behind him, were two Japanese women, much younger. Both wore matching outfits. They were black, skintight catsuits and black boots. The catsuits had zippers all the way down the front, and each had them undone exposing just s tiny hint of cleavage. On the chest, each suit was emblazoned with a logo and the words "Akaya Business Systems".

"My name is Dee, please come in" I warmly welcomed Mr Akayama and his two...assistants!!

In broken English, he introduced himself and the two girls.

"Thank you Madam, my name is Ishito Akayama. These two ladies are Yuka, and Mami, they are my personal assistants. I want to thank you for allowing me to come here tonight to discuss the purchase of the apartments. Unfortunately I have an appointment tomorrow that cannot be changed."

I listened carefully, making sure to remember each name, but was also intrigued when he mentioned the purchase of 'apartments'. I am certain that Al and I were under the impression that Ishito was only interested in purchasing one apartment, but his comment implied something different, and something infinitely more challenging and at the same time exciting!

I escorted them into the room, and introduced Al, who was lazing in the water, having not heard any of our conversation at the front door.

"Allow me to introduce Al, whom I know you met earlier today at the display. Al, this is Akayamasan, Yuka, and Mami."

In his usual style, Al leaned forward and shook hands with Ishito, making sure to firmly grip the hand, despite his own hand being covered in frothy bubbles!

"Care to join me?" Al asked laughing, before adding, "Only joking, Dee is going to take you through the basics while I get dressed. I was just catching up on some relaxation when you rang."

Ishito spoke firmly, "That won't be necessary Al-san. I am happy to work through this deal with the lovely Miss Bennett provided that is ok with you?"

Now THIS was totally unusual in Japan! Men NEVER did business with women, but, I guess Ishito was different. After all, he was accompanied by two lovely female escorts! I managed to wink at Al, whose jaw was almost touching the water it had dropped that far.

"Please, come in and sit down. Can I get you anything to drink? I offered each of my guests, as they took seats on the leather couches in the homely living room.

"For me scotch, and champagne for the girls, thank you" he spoke, again in that totally in control tone that I was getting used to.

I went to the bar and poured the drinks, helping myself to a champagne aswell. After giving my clients their drinks, I too sat in the comfort of the leather lounges, and began discussions with Ishito. After about thirty minutes of questions and answers, Ishito's drink was empty, and I offered him another.

"Thank you" he said, but this time he followed me into the bar area, hidden from view from his assistants and also from Al in the spa on the balcony of course!

"Dee, I need to make something perfectly clear to you. I am the owner of the second largest business hardware and software suppliers in Asia. My company are looking to establish a unique centre of administration here in Kyoto. It is my aim to purchase all 23 of your apartments, and to keep the penthouse for myself. I am planning to reside all my management team and their families in the one building, thereby making Akaya Business Systems a community, not just a company!"

I was speechless. I knew Al had no idea of his plans, and I knew that if I could clinch this sale then and there, the rest of our trip would be wild celebrations! I retained my composure on the outside, whilst on the inside I was as giddy as a schoolgirl!

"Akayamasan, I would be honoured to negotiate this sale for you and assist in enabling your dream becoming a reality. In fact, I would be honoured to play a part in the creation of such a revolutionary business establishment."

Within ten minutes of returning to the lounge, Ishito had made me an offer within the guidelines given to Al and me by the building's owners. In other words, Ishito was ready to sign off on the sale of ALL 23 APARTMENTS, PLUS THE PENTHOUSE, and Al had NO IDEA!!!

I was totally aroused at the thought, not just because of the massive commission I was helping Al and me earn, but with the thrill of the sale coursing through my veins, my pussy was itching for relief! Those of you who know me, and many of you know me very well by now after emailing and chatting with me, know that my sexual excitement peaks with a chase and a victory. And this was some victory! We signed a memorandum of understanding, and made arrangements for our legal departments to handle the contracts, and then Ishito took me by the hand. He raised my hand to his face, and kissed it softly.

"Dee. You are without doubt the sexiest western woman I have ever met. But, I am a happily married man, and I have two lovely children. It is my wish that you have a special present from me in return for your wonderful assistance in setting up my dream."

He reached into his jacket pocket, and removed a small jewellery box. Opening it slowly, he revealed a beautiful gold bracelet. On the beach were the words, "From Ishito - with thanks". He carefully placed it on my wrist. It was stunning.

"And now, my other gift to you."

With that he looked to Yuka and Mami and clicked his fingers, before leaving! I was standing there in stunned silence, trying to devour everything that happened in the last ten minutes, when I felt warmth on my neck. I turned to the left and noticed Yuka, and then also Mami on my right, their warm breath and moist lips kissing and licking my neck from each side. I was in heaven! I stood there, almost 6 inches taller than each of these asian goddesses, and closed my eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed me. My body and mind were ready for some sexual release after the tension of the last two days, and these beautiful women were about to give it to me.

They lead me to the bedroom, where I was stripped slowly and erotically, my clothes being neatly folded as each item was removed. Eventually I lay there, in my pink boots only, with the new gold bracelet on my wrist. I kissed Mami deep on the lips, and felt her wet tongue slide effortlessly into my hungry mouth where it snaked it's way along my teeth and found my lower lips. She tongue kissed me forcefully and wetly for minutes. It was exceptional kissing. I returned her tongue with some entangling of my own, and felt my clitoris swell and throb as we explored each others' mouths and tongues.

Yuka began to massage my legs slowly, her soft and small hands working expertly on my aching thighs. The day spent wearing those huge heels had caused my legs to ache, and her skilled fingers and hands were just what I needed. Mami and I continued to kiss and swap tongue lashings as Mami's hands rose to slowly caress my heaving bosoms. I pulled away slightly from Mami's mouth, long enough to watch as Yuka sucked on each of my nipples incredibly. I like them being bitten and sucked quite hard, and this asian princess must have sensed this, because she started a chewing and biting motion on my nipples that brought me close to the brink of my orgasm. Yuka took the lead again and lowered her fingers to my now sopping pussy, quickly finding my clitoris and flickering it the way that makes me cum fast and hard.

The combination of having my nipples bitten and sucked by a gorgeous Japanese woman in a skintight, black catsuit, and having my pussy played with expertly by her almost twin sister, took me over the edge. I moaned and threw my head back, my moaning increasing as the experts making love to me increased their ministrations on my breasts and clitoris. Suddenly, and without any penetration, my orgasm arrived and overtook my body. I thrashed and convulsed, my moaning changing to high pitched squealing as I came like a thunderbolt on the hands and mouths of my women lovers. I adore lesbian sex, and this was equal to the best I had ever had.

We spent the next hour or so making love in every way possible for three women. At one stage I was sitting on top of Yuka's face, with my hands forcing her slippery and writhing tongue inside my hungry pussy. Carefully, Mami reached under me and inserted a finger into my pussy as well. This meant I had the amazing sensation of a tongue inside me, aswell as a finger wriggling and pushing in my hungry cunt. It was almost like being double fucked actually, and again I came heavily, almost choking and suffocating poor Yuka. Mami removed Yuka's head and asked me to lay back. I lay back on the bead and enjoyed the feeling of Yuka returning her attention to my now totally over swollen nipples and breasts. I cannot get enough of breast play during sex, and this was exactly what the girls provided. Whilst Yuka continued to lick and suck on my bosoms once more, Mami began to explore my insides with her fingers.

Slowly she finger fucked me as my absolutely sopping cunt opened up and invited her to finger fuck me harder and deeper. I knew she had three fingers inside me, and I moaned in total lustful abandon as I fucked her fingers back. I was bucking like a man with a big dick was giving me a wonderful fuck, and was enjoying the sex immensely. Suddenly I felt a strange popping sensation, as though a massive cock had been pushed inside me, and I exploded into orgasm once more, the teeth almost biting through my nipple hardly having an effect as my climax once more overtook my senses! I screamed out loudly as the object in my pussy fucked me and fucked me through the incredible cum.

As I subsided from this amazing sexual pleasure, I noticed two things. The first was that the object inside me, still fucking me in a delightful slow pumping motion, was in fact Mami's fist. Yes, she was actually fucking me with her tiny forearm and I had responded by jamming my cunt down on it as I came. It was an amazing sight!

The second sight that I noticed was Al! I wondered where the hell he had been all the time, and sure enough, there he was, with a video camera in hand, a towel over his lower body, an erection tenting the towel ludely, and a ridiculous smile on his face!

I knew that Ishito had left these two lovelies with instructions to pleasure me beyond my wildest dreams. At the end of this third orgasm, we got into that famous 'chain' position where each woman licks and sucks on the next woman's pussy. It was the perfect way to end our lovemaking, with each of us climaxing and thrashing in orgasm once more.

Quietly, and silently the girls dressed again and left. Without a word. Al approached the bed.

"Dammmmmmn girl, THAT was some show!"

I smiled at him meekly, moaning in that post sexual state that we all know so well. I felt totally warm, comfortable and satisfied.

"Well Al, sit down, because that lesbian sex show you just witnessed isn't the only surprise I have in store for you."

"OOH? There's more than THAT? Wow...tell me more sweet cheeks!" he said as he sat down on the chair near the huge bed.

I sat up and my bitten breasts were exposed. I looked down and noticed they were covered with purple love bites. I smiled, recalling the two wonderful girls and the wild lovemaking we had just shared in celebration of the sale to Ishito. Al moaned and rubbed at his still VERY erect penis.

"How would you feel if I said I had to go home tomorrow?"

"Huh? What do you mean? How? Why? We've got a full book of sales appointments...you can't!

I decided to let my boss stew a little.

"Cancel them. I really can't be bothered Al." I said, sexily rolling over in bed, exposing the cheeks of my ass to his gaze!

"Listen sweetcheeks, what the fuck are you on about?"

I couldn't resist any longer. I had to spill the beans.

"Al, prepare yourself...I have some news."

He gave me a puzzled look, adjusted himself in the chair, and waited.

"Al...you taught me well. While you were being a lazy bastard in the spa, I made the sale!"

I smiled at him, letting him think that I had sold one apartment to Ishito.

"Well...that's great Dee, and I am totally impressed, but why the hell do you want to go home before we have the chance to sell a few more baby?" he asked, through almost puppy-dog sad eyes.

I couldn't hold off any longer.

"Because I sold him the whole fucking lot - yep -he bought every apartment including the penthouse!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice as I leapt from the bed naked and kissed him on the lips!

He was stunned. His chubby face went white, and his eyes almost popped from his head.

"You, you,...you did what????????"

"I said, I sold all the apartments AND that glorious penthouse to Akayamasan - he bought the lot!

Twenty-four hours later I was at home, and Steve was listening intently as I told of my success. He was also keen to hear more about the two women Ishito gave me as a gift. Thanks to Al, my ever horny boss, I was able to do better than that! I showed him the videotape as my hand snaked it's way down into his trousers, the cock that I loved more than any other responding to my touch.

But that's another story...

Email me with your comments or if you like me to do some posing for you ok?

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12