Asian couple vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Shy Asian girl and locked boy go to a sex club.
7k words
4.59
5.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series using recycled characters but in a completely different universe. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains oral sex, M/f sex, femdom, dom/sub, humiliation, public play, non-consent, and chastity. This chapter is a continuation of the sexual discovery between two friends, especially for the girl who learns more about kinks and sex. This is a multi-part series focused on shy but sex-craved Asian friends going on a holiday. This chapter doesn't require previous reading, background below.

Previously, Lillian, a shy conservative Asian girl, goes on a month-long vacation and is accompanied by her Asian male friend Brandon. To protect Lillian and make her feel comfortable, Brandon was forced to put on a chastity cage before the trip--effectively making Lillian in control of him the entire trip. Brandon (21) is 5'8 athletic, smooth and fit and Lillian (22) is 5'4 slim with small perky breasts and firm ass.

After a few days of spending intimate time together, Lillian and Brandon got comfortable with each other. Lillian was now firmly in control of the newly formed relationship. She remained fascinated by the chastity device that Brandon had on and how such a small plastic contraction denied him of his sexual urges. The security that the cock cage offered made Lillian more confident in expressing her desires.

Despite her conservative upbringing, she loved seeing him naked and locked. She would examine his cage every morning, teased him and saw how horny he got from the denial. She was satisfied at how obedient and submissive a guy would get while in chastity. And to be fully receptive to her needs. Although she was not bossy, she dictated and set the dynamic of the relationship. It also helped that she was a year older than him.

First, Brandon was to be naked at all times when they are alone in private, that meant any time they were back to the room.

Second, because Lillian was still prudish about her own body, Brandon was not allowed to see her naked. He could touch and lick but could not see. And obviously he wouldn't be able to penetrate her delicate pussy until she was ready.

She appreciated what he did for her. The cock cage was a way to provide comfort and security against any unwarranted sexual advances. That allowed her to maintain some modesty and maintain her innocence.

This morning, the two lovers slept soundly, cuddling each other. Brandon woke up first from his raging morning wood. It was particularly intense, his cock was throbbing in his cage, pulling on the base and caused a great deal of discomfort. It had been 2 weeks since he last came and the intimacy he shared with his girlfriend just made things worse.

He shifted in bed and woke up Lillian. She was still sleeping in her usual pink pajamas, not as horny this morning since she had been cumming regularly the last few days.

She turned towards Brandon and asked, "Morning, is everything ok?"

"Feeling a bit of pain with my morning erection."

She lifted the blanket to see what was going on. She saw his hard mast trying to escape the cage, pulling his balls up. She could see why he was suffering.

She thought it was cute how his penis strained inside the cage. She was glad it was locked up, otherwise he would probably be jerking off by now. Or worse, he would be rubbing himself against her.

"Aww you poor thing, you must be really horny this morning."

"Yeah, it's been over 2 weeks locked..."

"Yeah I know, you don't have to tell me."

She leaned in and gave him a morning kiss. They made out for a while which didn't help his horniness.

She then got up to inspect his raging boner trapped inside the cage. She could see his foreskin pulled back and his penis head jutted out of all the holes around the cage.

She gave his balls a squeeze. They were sweaty and plump.

She teased him some more, which didn't help with his uncomfortable morning wood. She rubbed her fingers along holes around the cage, poking at his penis head. She tickled the bottom of his frenulum, jolting him with a erotic sensation.

He wanted to cum really bad.

Despite the damp sweaty odor of his trapped cock that permeated, she moved in and licked his sweaty balls. She made laps on his balls with her tongue and then licked the pre-cum off the tip of his penis. Her tongue tickled his frenulum and his penis opening. She then suckled the cage, it was a sad sloppy blowjob with minimal stimulation. But it just made him even more horny. His cock remained stiff inside the confines of the cage, striving to burst out.

She loved teasing him this way. It was a power rush for her, knowing how horny it made him and not being able to get any relief. She loved how it messed with his mind.

"Maybe you could unlock me so I can get some relief," he begged.

She stopped sucking and looked up at him and said, "We talked about this before. Your cock stays in the cage until I'm ready for you. Last thing I want on this trip is you to make unwanted moves with your dick and force yourself on me. This cage keeps me safe and for you to focus on my needs.

"If you want our relationship to work, then you have to accept that. For now, all I want is to keep you locked and horny, agreed?"

"What about unlocking just to clean it?" he asked.

"I talked to Cassie (her roommate) about it. She said that the perforated holes around your cage should be sufficient for soap and water to get into and keep it hygienic. She said she knows guys who wear it for months without unlocking it. She also said that it might smell sometimes only because your foreskin isn't sufficiently dry or you're leaking too much. So we'll keep you locked until I'm ready."

He looked at his locked nub and sulked and reluctantly agreed. He was too submissive and in love with her to disagree.

The two didn't do much for the rest of the day. It was a lazy day as they were planning to have a nice evening out.

Brandon stayed naked in the room and gave her a massage. Lilian, in turn, teased him here and there, tugging and fondling his cage. They made out for a while, tonguing each other's mouths and professing their love. He remained naked when room service was delivered. And remained naked when housekeeping came over to clean the room.

Lillian covered him with a towel when others entered the room. They did not seem to notice his cage. Brandon felt exposed and vulnerable the entire time.

They went out in the evening to dinner. Lillian slipped on a short silky black dress with an exposed back. Brandon put on a nice polo and trousers.

Dinner was fancy and romantic. Lilian was appreciative that Brandon took care of her needs all trip and Brandon was just happy she accepted him.

After dinner, the two went to another bar. It was a classy bar and the two sat in a booth. Lillian got up to order drinks at the bar while Brandon sat back.

He watched her walk up to the bar, in her stylish heels and her short dress. Her slim figure showed, as her exposed back and hair bundled up looked tantalizing.

A well dressed man walked up to Lillian as she ordered a drink. He was in a gray suit, a taller white guy, slightly older, around 40 years old. He made small talk with Lillian as she waited for the drinks.

Brandon was too far away to hear what they were saying but he saw the two of them laugh and chuckle. Was he flirting with her? He thought. They continued to talk even after her drinks arrived.

Brandon then saw the guy slowly brush his hand along her exposed back and slipped his hand down her dress and underneath her dress, grabbing her firm butt. Oddly and unlike her, Lillian seemed to go along. She was charmed by him and casted a smile the entire time.

Whatever Brandon was seeing, he was turned on by it. Seeing some white guy seduce and caress his girlfriend, his cock started to get hard in its cage.

The guy then gave her a kiss on the cheek before removing his hand from her dress. He handed her a card and walked away.

Lillian returned momentarily with the drinks and sat next to Brandon again.

"Who was that guy?" asked Brandon.

"Oh, just some guy who lives here."

"And then touched you?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I wasn't expecting that. You dressed all sexy. And being flirty with a stranger."

"Well don't forget, this trip is all about me and expanding my comfort zone. And there's nothing you can do about it," she smirked as her hand reached under his pants to squeeze his caged cock.

Brandon jolted from the unexpected touch. Lillian felt empowered, knowing that her boyfriend was securely locked and at her whim.

"It's ok, he was a cool guy," she continued, "He said I looked like a girl he knew. He was probably hitting on me, he kept complimenting me. I'd say he was assertive and passionate. Completely opposite of you! Then we talked about me visiting here and what to do here. He recommended a club to go to. He said it would be eye-opening and very hedonistic. It's exclusive and only sexy people are allowed in. He said he would be there later too. He gave me a card to show the bouncer to let us in."

Assertive and passionate, Brandon thought. Was she attracted to him? He wondered if she would make love with that guy tonight. Why was he thinking this?

Lillian remained chatty and upbeat all night. Maybe it was the alcohol.

The two flirted with each other some more and made out in the booth. Unlike last time back home, this time, with the privacy of the booth, Lillian reached inside his pants and pulled out his locked cock.

He was straining and leaking from the kissing. She massaged his balls and pecked him on the neck.

Brandon did the favor and rubbed her pussy until her panties started to soak.

Secretly, she wondered what if someone saw them. If someone knew how her boyfriend was firmly under her control.

They finished their drinks and Lillian convinced Brandon to go to the club the guy recommended.

The club was in an industrial area. They waited in a short line, mostly single guys and girls, the clientele all looked older than them in their upper 30s or 40s. They were all dressed in varying degrees of sexy or kinky or leather outfits. The two were not sure if they would get in in their simple night-out clothes.

But they had that entry card that Lillian got from the guy. It was rather cryptic, all it had was an address and symbol on one side, and the other side read: "D/s"

They queued for 20 minutes and got to the front of the line. An intimidating large bouncer stood in front.

"Do you know what this place is?" he asked.

"Eh, it's a club, to dance, play, and do wild things...," said Lillian.

"It's a sex club."

A bit direct, the two were not expecting that, but that did not deter them.

Lillian then showed the bouncer the card and firmly said, "Yeah, we know, we got invited by a friend."

The bouncer looked at the card for a few seconds.

"This card says 'D/s'. It means you're a dominant/submissive couple. Is that right? Who's the dom and who's the sub?"

Lillian was taken back but reacted swiftly, "Um, I'm dominant...And my boyfriend, he's submissive."

"Really?" said the bouncer, "prove it."

Again, Lillian had to think fast and said, "Ehh...He's got a chastity on him, he does whatever I say."

"Show me."

Brandon froze. He gave a blank stare.

"Right here?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's what the card says, that's what your girlfriend said. We need to make sure."

Brandon looked at Lillian who seemed eager to get in and depended on him. He then looked to his side, the rest of the line. There were two tall European girls standing on the side, both in leather vests and pants with hair slicked back. They looked at him unamusingly.

Brandon felt embarrassed and tried to be as discreet as possible. He unbuttoned his pants and lowered them enough to allow his cock cage to show. The girls in line smiled back at him.

"Wonderful, he's locked and harmless. You can both proceed. Coat check to the right, show them the card," said the bouncer.

The two entered the club through a dark hallway with some music blasting. Brandon couldn't help but think about what those girls thought of him.

At the coat check, they showed the attendant the card.

The queer attendant said, "Welcome. Looks like you got invited, so no entrance fee for the both of you. But since you're a D/s couple, you'll need to leave at the same time. These bracelets are labeled and numbered to show that you're together. Also, since you're a D/s couple, the sub will have to be naked the entire time."

Lillian looked at Brandon and didn't say a word. He looked at her concerningly.

Brandon wanted to protest. He just got used to being naked around Lillian but to walk around strutting his cage at a club was another level.

"Come on baby," she pleaded with him, "please do this for me. I really want to see what's inside this club. Crowd here seems liberal and cool and fun."

"But..."

"You're the submissive one now. You gotta do what I say!"

She grew impatient. He could sense her eagerness to explore. Just a few weeks ago, she was a conservative timid Asian girl who just broke up with another guy. And now she was opening up to new things. Brandon became her companion and now boyfriend.

He was in no position to let her down.

He obliged and began to remove his clothes. Just as he got naked and checked his clothes, the two girls waiting in line behind them walked in.

Brandon felt even more embarrassed now, fully naked in front of two tall stunning girls clad in tight leather. They chuckled at him. He smiled back at them and quickly followed Lillian into the main area.

What was in the main area shocked the two of them. It was something they had never encountered before.

Once they entered, there was loud music thumping in the main stage. People were very chill and dressed in underwear, fetish wear, and sexy outfits. Only a few were totally naked. A lot of sweaty bodies were dancing and grinding away to the music.

To the side was a darker seating area, composed of a mix of benches, booths, and beds. Immediately, they saw people fucking. Not too many, just a few couples here and there having sex. Scattered around the club, guys and girls having sex, gay guys fucking, lesbians pleasuring each other, and even a milf being fucked by multiple guys.

Lillian remained shocked by the openness, kinkiness and hedonistic sex that permeated around the club. She had never encountered such a place and having only had sex with one boyfriend in the past, this was something totally new to her.

She could not keep her eyes off of the people, seeing other people's cocks and pussies for the first time. She was intrigued at every body part and intrigued as to how they were so liberal to have sex in the open, in front of everyone.

A lot of guys she saw who weren't having sex were casually flaunting their erections, hoping to catch some action. Lillian admired all the big white and black cocks, like in her fantasy to see big dicks in person. It looked like they were the only Asians.

Brandon on the other hand felt a bit out of place and intimidated. All the men looked big and handsome and none of them were locked like him. He definitely felt inferior with his tiny cock cage.

Up until now, only Lillian and the waitress who locked him up have seen his cock cage. Now he has been exposed to dozens of people. It was humiliating to be parading around like that.

The two of them explored as much as they could and absorbed the atmosphere. They stayed silent, each amazed and in awe of what they saw.

They got to the back of the club, which was a bit more quiet and laid back. There they saw a girl sucking off an older gentleman. The girl appeared to be Asian, the only other Asian besides them.

Then someone went up to Lillian and wrapped his arms around her waist. She was surprised but then realized it was the guy from the bar earlier.

"Oh Jean! It's you! Hi! Glad to see you're here!" said Lillian.

"Hi dear, I'm glad you made it. To be honest, I was not expecting you to be like this," the guy replied and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Like what? What do you mean?" she inquired.

"Well you're still in your sexy dress and your boyfriend is completely naked."

"The bouncer said your card was for Dom/sub? And one of us had to be naked? Or did we not follow the instructions?"

"No no, it was exactly what you said. I was, how shall I say, just expecting you to be the submissive one..."

"Oh me? Oh no, no way. I'm not getting naked here and not in front of him or anyone. My boyfriend does everything for me. He got naked so we can get it, and that's how we roll."

"Interesting," Jean replied, "I would have never thought. Usually Asian girls are more submissive but it seems like you have it reversed."

Jean looked at Brandon. Jean was a good head taller than Brandon and was older and more experienced and in command. Brandon was naked and utterly inferior. Jean continued to hold Lillian around her waist.

"So tell me," he continued, "you have his little dick locked. How long has it been since you let him cum? And do you miss his little dick?"

"Hmm, he said he came before our holiday here. And I don't really miss his dick. We've never had sex before. I like him locked up so he doesn't force himself on me and he does what I say."

"Wow, haven't had sex with him. But I'm sure your little pussy must be missing dicks, do you see any big cocks you like here? Bet you want some right now."

Lillian looked around and blushed. It was true, she wanted to touch some of the large cocks but she was too timid. And she wouldn't do that in front of Brandon. She was too conservative.

Jean then pointed to the Asian girl kneeling on the floor sucking the older gentleman on the sofa.

"See that girl," he said, "that's my sub. She's a sexy little slut, but sadly not as young and fresh like you."

The girl was naked and also wore a bracelet like Lillian and Brandon.

His hand slipped down Lillian's waist and he gave her butt a squeeze without her consent.

Lillian was startled but allowed him to continue to touch her. She wanted to see and hear more about his Asian sub.

"She's a married woman," he continued, "A few years ago, she admitted to me that she wanted more, sexually. Her inner kinky self wanted her to submit and be used. She wasn't getting that at home. You see, Asian men just don't have what it takes to satisfy girls."

"So she's cheating on her husband now?"

"I wouldn't call it cheating. She told her husband that she wasn't getting what she wanted, and her husband conceded. But he didn't want her to leave him, so he pretty much let her do what she wants now. Much like your sub boyfriend probably--no say in what you want and how you want it, I assume."

Lillian looked at Brandon. He was busy watching the oral sex going on. She saw how he was naked and locked and pretty much doing her bidding. In a sense, Lillian saw the parallel.

The three of them continued to watch the show. The gentleman on the sofa started to tense up. He told the girl to stop sucking and then he erupted. Spurts of cum shot all over her face, her neck and down her plump titties. She was coated with white gooey cum.

Lillian was fixated on the big cock that just came. All the white guys in the club were packing a big cock, she was impressed.

Brandon, on the other hand, felt a bit defeated seeing another man cum like that. The massive load that the white man produced. His cock was straining.

Lillian could see him rubbing his little locked nub, trying to derive whatever pleasure he could. It was no use.

The Asian girl then got up and turned towards Jean and Lillian. Despite being coated in cum, she smirked, showing her satisfaction in her service.

12