Asian Dessert

Story Info
Two Asian girls thank a man.
1.1k words
3.84
17.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please comment and vote. I would love to see your comments on this category. Enjoy and cum lots.

*

I help low income people do tax returns for free. Sometimes they are immigrants that no one else will do because of the language barrier. Li is an Asian landed immigrant that sometimes helps to interpret for them.

She is petite small double a cup tits. Big brown eyes, long black hair and the sexiest tight ass which she shows with tight yoga pants.

On valentines day I went to my favorite buffet. Li was there with a friend. She waved me over.

"Sit with us Mr. Tom. This is Ann." She motioned to me to sit beside her.

"No dates tonight?" I asked.

They shook their heads. Giggling. I realized they were together and felt stupid. Li put her long long slender fingers on my arm, guided it to her thigh and nodded.

"Sometimes we get help from men we like, and you are so nice. Our treat to you. OK."

Ann was small like Li. She wore glasses and her tits were larger than Li's. Her hair was in a ponytail and her blouse was showing the sweetest little cleavage as she licked her lips across from me. She picked up her egg roll and slid it in her mouth to her fingers puled it out and gently nibbled a bite off.

My cock began to grow as they ate their meal. I got up to get mine. They both looked at the bulge in my pants as I stood and got up with me to go to the buffet.

I ate as fast as I could, while they teased me with their food.

"Now we go to my place for a special Asian desert." Li told me.

I nodded. They got in my backseat, sitting were I could see them in my rear view mirror. Li gave me her address, and began undressing Ann and sucking her little tits. Moaning, sucking and watching them rub their cunts. I navigated my way to her house. They lead me in. Sat me on the couch.

Li goes to the bedroom. Ann mixes a cocktail and hands it to me.

"Drink this. Take your clothes off and we will be right back." As she walks away.

Li comes out wearing a white lace teddy. Garters stockings, no panties. Goes to the kitchen and begins preparing strawberries, chocolate sauce and cream. Ann comes out wearing a short white skirt, satin blouse tied up under her tits, and knee high socks.

The girls spread out a plastic sheet in front of me. Pausing to gaze at my hard throbbing cock. I swear it has grown since my cocktail.

Li took the syrup and poured it on Ann, starting on her shoulders down over her tits onto her thighs. She then body hugs her and slides up and down. Sauce ground in their out fit tops clinging to their tits.

Ann comes over and begins sucking on my hard shaft. Starting at the head and tonguing under and around sending waves of pleasure through my body. Li bends over and begins licking Ann's cunt causing her to increase her sucking my cock, as Li finger fucks and sucks her clit.

Li then sits on my cock, while Ann shoots chocolate sauce in her cunt and inserts a strawberry and sits on my face facing Li. She grinds her cunt on my face as the strawberry squishes on my face with the sauce mixed with her cunt juice. Li was pumping up and down on my cock while sucking Ann's tits.

Ann's cunt explodes on my face. Drowning me in strawberry chocolate sauce and cunt juice. Li's cunt tightened around my throbbing cock as her body tightened. My cock exploded. Cum shooting deep in her cunt. My body convulsing as my cock kept shooting cum in her.

She slid off as my cock shot the last stream up her belly. She grabs my cock and milks the last of my cum from it. Standing up she takes Ann's hand and lays her down on the plastic. Pours cream on herself and straddles Ann. Ann reached up parting her legs and licking the cream off her. Li rubs her cunt and begins pissing on her. Ann stuck her tits out allowing the warm piss to cascade over her. Then licks the piss from her cunt lips. Sucking her clit and lapping her cunt.

I've never seen anything like that but to my surprise I was getting hard again. I began stroking as Ann squatted and pissed on Li's tits. Pushing the stream into her mouth and on her face.

I walked over to them jerking my cock. Put it in Ann's mouth as Li reached up massaging my balls and toying my ass. I fucked Ann's mouth as Li sat up tonguing my but hole as I farted. She wrapped her mouth on my ass and inhaled my shit smell.

My cock throbbed in Ann's mouth as Li sucked my ass and probed it with her tongue. Slobber running down Ann's chin as I fuck her face. Feeling Li's mouth on my balls.

I pull my cock out turn them around on all fours face down ass up. I force my cock in Li's ass as I finger Ann's ass. Deep fucking her ass harder harder. I pull out so I won't cum. Slap my cock and drive it deep in Ann's ass. Pumping in and out hard fingering Li's ass.

My balls tighten my cock twitches as I feel my hot load of cum working it's way up from my big fucking ball sack. I pull out spin them around as my cum shoots out on their soiled clothes. They get closer so they can take the next blast in their mouths and on their faces.

I stand up straight as my cock shrinks dribbling the last of my cum on them as they lay cleaning m cum off each other. I fill m hands with strawberries ans squeeze the juice on them. Flinging the remains on them. Feeling like a piss I grabbed my cock and let it fly on them. Soaking them with my warm flow of piss.

They rubbed strawberries chocolate sauce cream and piss into themselves. Seeming to be in ecstasy writhing against each other. They looked up. Waved and began frolicking in the puddles of piss.

"Your dirty Asian girls will see you at tax time Mr. Tom."

I took this to mean they no longer needed me tonight. Got dressed and went home.