Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Asian girlfriend have fun at party and humiliates boyfriend.
4k words
4.37
26.3k
44

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, wmaf and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

====

After that night at the club, Anna and I have been having lots of sex. Most of it consists of Anna telling me how tiny my asian cock is while playing with it or fucking it.

And I have to admit, it is such a turn on for the both of us. We came more intensely than we ever did in all our relationship.

However, I start to see her spend more time on her phone, presumably texting the stranger she met at the club.

As the weekend approaches, I sneak a peek at Anna's phone while she's in the shower. I find his conversation hidden, telling Anna how he's going to use her tight asian pussy with his huge white cock this weekend, at a party he's going to.

When the weekend arrives, I watch Anna get ready for the party. She wears a short black skirt that shows off most of her legs, with a white blouse that is transparent in quite a few areas. I grow hard watching her in that wardrobe and start kissing her.

I whisper to her, "You are making my little cock so hard baby." I take out my cock and move her hand over it. "Feel how easy it is for you to wrap your hand around it."

Anna gets visibly aroused, and starts to stroke my little penis with 3 fingers. "It's so small that I can't use my whole hand. I have to use only 3 fingers. That's how small you are baby."

I reach down and move my fingers up her skirt. Touching her, I realize that she's not wearing any underwear. My fingers slide into her wet pussy right away, squirming.

Surprised, I say, "Oh, why aren't you wearing underwear to the party baby?"

Anna hesitates, then says, "Well... because I want it to be really easy for me to take a big cock while at the party haha." She flashes me a joking smile.

"Haha just don't fuck all the guys at the party." I joke back.

Anna bends down and starts sucking furiously on my small cock. Without her words though, I am not going to cum easily. Anna switches to her hand and starts berating me.

"Baby your dick is soooo small. Its only 3 inches. I can wrap my hand around it easily haha. I guess it makes sense since you are asian, but then even asian guys have like 5 inches average. You are a full 2 inches below average.. soooo tiny baby. Such.. a.... tiny.. cock.. come on cum for me baby. Cum with your little penis that can never reach deep enough into meeee."

I cum hard as she humiliates my penis, all over her hands and arms.

"Hmmm that was hot baby." Anna licks up all of my cum on her hands and arms, then sucks my soft penis clean.

She then plants a kiss on my lip, "Ok, I'm headed off to the party baby!"

"Have fun baby!" I say.

Once Anna left, I start waiting. A bit into the night, I call a cab to get to the party.

I spot Anna in the crowd of people, and make sure I avoid her. Hard as I try, I can't stop looking over.

Anna is surrounded by a bunch of white guys, and drinking liberally. By her side is the guy at the club, getting quite touchy. His hand is sliding on her exposed leg and back. Her hand is also around his crotch, with something hard bulging out. After a while, it looks like he is leading her away from the crowd.

I head upstairs, looking for a comfortable room to hide in the closet. After I settle in, Anna and the stranger enters the room. They immediately start making out, and the stranger pushes her around, taking off her shirt.

"Wait.. no, Frank. We shouldn't. I can't do this to my boyfriend.." Anna pushes him back.

"Sure. It's your choice whether you want it or not." As Frank speaks, he takes out his semi-hard cock, and starts to stroke it.

Even at half mast, his cock is twice the size of mine.

"Ahh.." Anna let out a word, and stares at it.

"Just.. just a blowjob, ok? Nothing more.." Anna starts stroking his semi-hard cock.

"Strip first, bitch." Frank says as he sat back onto the bed.

Anna froze, then sheepishly start stripping herself piece by piece.

"You didn't even wear underwear, huh? What a slut." Frank says.

Anna says nothing and starts sucking on his cock, licking and stroking, working hard on it.

"How do you like this big white cock? You asian slut."

"I.. I love it.. sir."

Frank grabs her hair and pushes her head into his cock.

"How is it compared to the cocks you had?"

"It's sooooo much bigger than the cocks I've had.. they were all just asian cocks that were tiny as fuck. I can't really go back to them.. I need my big white cock sir. I can't live without it."

"Ahahah you are such a cock slut. Are you still thinking of your asian boyfriend? Of your boyfriend's asian cock?"

"No sir.. His asian cock is too small. It's only 3 inches. Yours is like 3 times bigger. I was never satisfied with his cock, but yours made me realize that I'm made for big white cocks sir."

"Ha. You actually measured him. Good girl. Now spread your pussy for me."

I watch as Anna gets on her back, spreads her legs open, and stretches out her pussy with her hands.

"Beg for my cock." Frank commanded.

"Yes sir.. Please use your big white cock to fuck my asian pussy, master... Only your big white cock can satisfy my tight asian pussy. No asian cock can satisfy me and that's why I belong to your white cock, pleaseeee master."

Frank thrusts hard into Anna's pussy, bottoming out with less than half of his cock inside.

Anna screams, then starts moaning, as Frank's big cock start to slowly move inside her pussy.

The more they fucked, the deeper he went, until his 10 inch cock is entirely all inside her pussy.

"Fuck, this is a tight asian pussy. Definitely the tightest I've had."

"Fuck... sir, your cock feels sooo good. It's the best cock I've ever had.. Fuck me sir.. asian pussies are made for white cocks.. just use it as much as you want.."

"I will then.. you'll be my cum dumpster."

A few more thrusts.

"Now get ready to be filled by my cum."

Frank came fairly quickly this time.

"Wait no don't cum inside.. ahhhh.. fuckkkk! YES! Breed me my white master!!"

Anna collapses onto the bed after Frank pulled out, cum slowly leaking out of her asian pussy.

Frank says: "I'll be back", and walks out of the room. In moments, he comes back with five other white guys from the party.

"Wha.. what? What are you guys doing here?" Anna starts to cover up, apparently gaining some common sense back after cumming.

"They are here to use your asian pussy, slut." Smiled Frank.

"This isn't what I signed up for, Frank!" Anna shouts.

"You were pretty happy sucking on my white cock just now, what's wrong with a few more?"

"I'm not a slut that will just suck anyone's cock."

One of the other white guys speaks up. "You don't have to deny it. We all know it's true. After all, all asian women love white cocks and hate asian cocks."

"That is NOT TRUE!" Anna shouts back. "We are NOT that sexual and we are fine with asian cocks."

"Did you hear that? Just 'fine' with asian cocks hahahaha. I bet you've never been satisfied by any asian cock." Responds the other white guy.

Frank chimes in, "Why else do you think she's here sucking my cock and not her boyfriend's tiny asian cock? Apparently, it's only one third of my cock."

Frank's voice becomes commanding, "How much did you measure him to be, slut?"

"I.. I measured him to be only 3 inches." Anna answers, revealing my shortcomings.

"Hahahahaha" laughs everyone in the room. "I can't believe he's actually that small!" Someone chokes out.

"I bet all asian guys are that small. So pathetic haha." Another says.

Anna retorts weakly, "No! They can be big! Probably.."

"I don't see you sucking a bunch of asian cocks." Says Frank.

"I'm not sucking a bunch of white cocks either!" Replies Anna.

"Looks like she needs some motivations, boys. Let's show her what she's missing out then." Frank answers.

The other five white guys all take out their cocks, each other bigger than the last, all of them fully erect. All the cocks are huge, even the smallest stands at 7 inches, the largest at 9 inches.

Anna swallows hard, licking her lips. She drops her clothes and starts crawling towards the circle of cocks.

Kneeling in front of the cocks, Anna reaches up to touch one. Just before she does, Frank swats her hand away. "I thought you are not sucking a bunch of white cocks."

"Sorry sir.. I.. I'd like to suck them now." Anna apologizes.

"What an asian slut, lusting after white cocks. But you don't deserve any, so you'll have to convince us to let you have them."

Anna looks very flustered and begins her rant. "Please.. please my white masters. Let me suck on your big white cocks. They are all so big and hot.. I only belong to you. Asian girls only belong to white cocks. I would never suck on small asian cocks. They would never satisfy me. Asian guys don't deserve asian girls.. asian girls only belong to white cocks. So please.. let me suck on your white cocks! And FUCK me with them! I want to FEEL your HUGE white cock spread my tight asian pussy apart the way no small asian cock could! Fill me up with all your white cum! Breeeeed meeeee masterssss!"

"Holy shit girl you got some issues haha." Says Frank. "But that was good. Dive in."

Anna pounces on the white cocks, swallowing one whole and grabbing two others.

She aggressively sucks on the one in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, taking the cock half way down. Her hands stroke up and down the other two furiously.

Anna then takes a deep breath and shoves the entire 8 inches of the cock down her throat all the while staring up.

Frank pulls out Anna's phone, unlocking it with her cock sucking face, and started recording her choking down cock.

"I'm going to record you like the slut you are. Then I'm going to send this video to your boyfriend."

Anna sucks harder.

One of the guys walks behind her and lifts her hips up, revealing her wet pussy to him.

He then thrusts hard into her pussy, and Anna yells out in pain. His 9 inch cock spreading her tight pussy apart, much wider than what she's normally used to.

As he pounds away rhythmically into her insides, Anna stops deepthroating the cock and starts licking it.

Frank gets a close up to her licking and sucking the big white cock and says, "Well Anna, say hi to your boyfriend, and tell him what you think of his asian cock compared to these white cocks?"

Anna says in between licks, "I'm sorry Justin, your asian cock is just toooo small. It's already small compared to asian cocks, so it is extra tiny compared to these.. big.. thick.. white cocks." As she says those words, her focus shifted onto the cock in front of her, and she starts deepthroating the cock a bit more.

"These are real cocks. This big white cock tastes so good and feels so fulfilling in my mouth. Filling it all up. Not like your thin little asian dick."

The guy behind her started to speed up, gaining her attention.

"And this cock inside my pussy.. It's soooo big. It feels so good and hot. It makes me feel full. In a way you just cannot."

Anna gasps, and starts moaning.

"I'm sorry baby.. you can never satisfy me.. I need my big white cocks.. yessss.. fuck me.. fuck me with your big white cocks!!.. breed me masters.. asian women are just meant to be bred by white men!! FUCKKKK"

Anna cums just as the white guy behind her came, shooting his cum raw all inside her pussy.

Before Anna could collapse onto the floor, the next guy comes up behind her and starts using her pussy. As his huge cock penetarts Anna, her body shudders. At the same time, the guy she has been blowing came right into her face, covering her with his thick cum.

Frank goes outside again, while the other guys line up to fuck her pussy or her mouth. Anna just starts rambling about getting fucked by white cocks when her mouth is not being filled by one.

Frank comes back to the room, and left the door open. Then people starts to stream in. More and more of them start queueing up behind or in front of Anna.

Her eyes widen, but she does not stop sucking or fucking.

Her phone records everything.

The night goes on, and it seems like every man at the party has been in the room fucking Anna's pussy or mouth. Every man except me.

They were all white, they also all had big cocks. Even the smallest was 6 inches.

After what seems like hours, they all finish up. I counted 42 cocks had been inside Anna.

Anna is now covered with cum, both inside and out. She finally lies down on the floor, resting.

Frank comes over and take a bunch of pictures with her phone. He then fiddles with it a bit and throws it in her lap.

"I've sent the pictures and videos to myself, so you better do what I tell you, or I'm going to send it to your boyfriend and everyone."

"Of.. of course, Frank.." Anna mutters. "Can you drive me back home? I'm not in the best condition right now haha.."

"What? Fuck no, you'll just get cum all over my car. Figure out your own ride home." Frank replies coldly.

"Yes.." Anna walks to the bathroom to clean herself up, and probably calling an uber.

After Anna left, I sneak out the back, also calling a cab.

Getting home, I hear Anna coming out of the shower. She looks tired but clean. Her slim and pale body looking delicious in the light.

"Where were you baby? I thought you would be asleep by now." Anna asks.

"I couldn't sleep since you weren't here haha. So I took a walk." I answers.

"Awww baby.. I'm here now and I love you." Anna kisses me on the lips. The same lips that were just sucking a bunch of cocks.

"Love you too baby." I kiss back deeply.

"Let me help you sleep."

Anna pushes me down, stripping off my clothes like she can't wait to fuck me.

As she takes out my cock, she says, "Ohhh I've missed my little guy tonight.. my little 3 incher!"

Anna's hand wraps around my little cock, stroking it up and down. "Hmm.. look at it, a very stereotypical asian cock haha. The head is fully covered with foreskin.. let me peel it back.. and get a taste.." Anna swallows the head of my cock, and it feels like heaven.

Then she takes it deeper, putting the rest of the 2 inches into her mouth. She's still looking up, staring into my eyes. In my imagination, I overlay an image of Anna sucking a huge cock onto the view, and my cock grows harder.

"Ooh you twitched haha. It's so fun sucking your small cock baby. Although it doesn't quite fill up my mouth."

"It's.. not big enough for you baby?"

"I mean.. it is.. but to be honest, it's not really. I want something that can really fill up and make me full. A big cock that just looks impressive and hot." Anna says as she licks my short shaft up and down.

"Like.. maybe a cock that's 10 inches long." Her hand hovers far above the top of my cock. "And this thick." Her hand expands to 3 times as thick as my thin cock.

"It would just look SOOO hot. It would MAKE me want to suck it just by being in front of me.."

"Wouldn't a cock that big really hurt you?" I ask.

"Nooo. Well maybe at first, but I would get used to it really soon."

"But you couldn't know for sure."

"What if I do? Hmm?" Anna smiles a wicked smile, daring me to say something.

"Someone you haven't told me about in the past?" I grasp onto a last straw.

"What if I told you.. It's someone.. from tonight's party?" Anna's smile gets wider, and her face more flustered.

"I.. well, if it's true.. I would want to know.. how it happened." I take the step towards allowing her to do this.

"Wellll IF it happened.. I would have been drinking heavily at the party.. and some white guy would be dancing with me. He would run his hands all over my tight body.. under that dress that you like. And I would enjoy it. I would grind my ass all over his hard bulge." Anna stops to suck on my small cock a little.

"Why would you let him do that? And why would you enjoy it?" I ask.

"Because. I want to experience a big white cock, baby. I've only had small asian cocks, and when I see that a penis could be so much bigger, I want to try it! White guys are also hotter than asian guys and I want to fuck one!"

"Ahh.. is this guy hotter than me then?"

"Yep. He's taller and more muscular and better looking than you baby. My pussy got wet just looking at him." Anna licks her lips, recalling back to a specific scene.

"I felt up that hard bulge so much while we danced. Then he took me to the bathroom to show it to me. And let me tell you, it was MASSIVE. It's as big as I was telling you. Three times the size of this little cock haha." Anna's lips twirl around my thin shaft, her tongue licking the back of the head.

"As cute as this little thing is.. it just doesn't compare to a BIG white cock. When I shoved that cock in my mouth, I couldn't even breathe. It filled my mouth and throat. And that was sooo hot mentally. He was also so aggressive, using me like a fuckdoll.. fuck."

Anna looks like she is craving cock bad, so she straddles me, sliding my small cock into her pussy.

"Fuck. Your small cock is inside but I can't feel it, baby. It feels much smaller than the big cocks that I was just fucking hmmm."

"That one was so much bigger.. fuller inside me. He fucked so hard. It was the deepest a cock has ever been inside me. A long thick white cock.. it felt so much better than your short thin asian cock."

Anna starts riding my small cock. Her hips moving, her chest heaving. I reach up to tease her nipples.

"Fuck baby.. I wish you have a big cock like that. Yours just isn't big enough. I wish you can watch me take that big white cock.. I'll moan for you while my tight pussy is stretched by his big cock."

Anna leans forward and kisses me deeply. "And I'll make out with you.. while his big white cock is pounding me. And then I'll suck on your cock so I can have two inside me at the same time."

"I never knew you were this slutty baby." I answer.

"You don't know the half of it.." Anna's eyes gleans. "I want to fuck all the white guys and all the biggest cocks.. and I want you to watch it all baby. I will compare each every one of those cocks to yours.. and the big white one I had feels soooo good and sooo much better than your cock baby. It's so much thicker than yours, and stretches me out wiiiide. And it hits the deepest parts of my pussy. The parts your tiny dick never touched. The parts no asian dick ever touched. Only a big white cock is allowed there."

Anna pops out my cock and holds it with two fingers. "Baby. Your cock can't do that. It can't stretch me or hit the deepest parts. You are too small to fuck me properly."

Anna continues, "And I'm going to cum on that big cock while you watch. I'm going to cum using this random white guy's cock because your small asian cock can't make me. It could never make me cum, not like that. Only big cocks can make me cum and your little cock just isn't enough for me."

Anna is being super aggressive now. Raising and slamming her hips onto my small cock.

"What if.. I asked you, baby, if I can fuck him raw. Have this stranger's huge raw white cock all inside me. While you sit there and stroke your little dick." Anna sounds like she is desperate to be fucked.

"Yes. Of course, baby. You can fuck him raw." I admit defeat.

"Yesss baby thank youuuu. I screamed so loud when his raw cock filled my pussy. I loved it so much.. it's so much better than your small asian cock baby. It's three times as big as yours and makes me cum three times as hard."

She continues, "I thought about watching you stroke your tiny cock and thought about how much better he fucks than you baby. I told him to fill me up with his cum, begging him for his white cum. Begging him to breed me."

"And when he did, he came allll inside me. Filled me up. He came way more than you too baby. Your small dick can't please me anymore. I only need big white cocks now."

12