Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 14

Story Info
One last call with white girlfriend?
4.5k words
3.57
4k
14

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
107 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, wmaf, and small penis humiliation/encouragement. All characters are fictional and over 18.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 14 of a larger story.

====

I fall into despair as Cindy is gone.

I text and call her, but all I get are pictures of her sucking off a big cock and making the small dick sign with her fingers.

Anna checked in on me once or twice, but otherwise hasn't done much.

A few day goes by, and Cindy initiates a video call.

"How are you doing, Justin?" Asks Cindy.

"Not very well."

"Well, hopefully this will make you feel better. I want you to pull out your little asian dick, and stroke it for me." Cindy says in a slutty tone.

I do as I am told.

"Perfect. Now stroke it while you watch me suck a giant cock."

Cindy brings into view a huge cock. She shoves the whole thing down her throat.

I stroke my little dick looking at her blow that cock.

She takes it out and says, "Now I'm going to fuck one."

She points the camera at her pussy and I stare at another huge cock penetrate her.

"Oh, and say hi to Anna." She swings the camera around, and I see Anna being pushed against the bed with a big cock stuffed into her pussy.

"Hey Justin!" Anna yells through the video. "I wish you could fuck as good as this guy."

"You know, it really all came down to that." Cindy continues. "If you could have fucked us well and satisfied us, none of this would have happened."

"But I guess your little asian dick just doesn't cut it." She says coldly.

"It's just too small and thin and tiny to make anyone feel good." Cindy says while she plays with and licks the big cock beside her.

"Come on. Jerk it for me. I want to see you cum from your pathetic little asian dick. It'll never compare to a big one like I have here. So the only use for it is to cum like the pathetic cuckold that you are." Cindy becomes very animated. "You are so small that you have to find another man to pleasure your girl for you. It's pathetic."

She straightens her back and shows off her body. "This is the body that got stolen by other men because you wanted to feed your twisted fetish. Now you can only jerk your tiny little dick to it. And to think that just a few days ago you could fuck me as much as you wanted."

Her face gets closer to the camera, and she says in a smokey tone, "Go on. Touch your little dick. Use the images of your stolen ex-girlfriend getting fucked to cum."

"This is the last time I'll be seeing you. So cum hard for me." She adds.

I stroke harder.

"Cum, Justin. Cum for me. Cum. Let me see your tiny dick cum!" She almost shouts.

I cum under her berating. Shooting all over myself.

Cindy looks happy in the video.

She says, "See you, Justin." Then it abruptly cuts off.

Feeling depressed, I clean myself off, and go to sleep trying to forget about everything.

I wake up to someone riding on my dick.

I look up and see Cindy riding on top of me. My little dick deep inside her pussy.

"Did you miss me?" Cindy says, as she bends down and kisses me deeply.

"Wha.." I am speechless.

"I REALLY missed you, baby." Cindy says. "You really thought that I left you, didn't you?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to think otherwise." I say.

"Sorryyy, baby. But both me and Anna thought it would be really hot to do it to you. Take it really far. Hope you are ok."

"I am now."

"Was it hot?"

"Yes.. it was."

Cindy hugs me and continues to ride me.

"Did you.. like fucking those guys?" I ask tentatively.

"Well, yes. It did feel good. I don't NEED to fuck them, though."

"I mean.. you can, still. Knowing that you would never leave me does feel better."

"Good. I will then. I think you'll enjoy it as well."

Cindy grinds her hips on my little dick.

"Your dick really feels worse than the big ones." She smiles. "But I love it nonetheless."

She speeds up, pushing my tiny dick to the limit.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum!" Cindy whispers into my ears as she rides me to completion.

I grab onto her tightly as I cum all inside her pussy.

As we lay in bed, breathing slowly, Anna comes in, and lies on the other side of me.

"He might be small, but I think there's enough of him to go around." Anna says.

We cuddle together and drift off to sleep peacefully.

END

Extra:

This is some extra content that is a similar scenario to what has already happened. It describes an average weekend for the threesome. Some of the dialogue is directly lifted from various chats I've had with individuals online.

A few weeks later, Cindy Anna and I are at home, enjoying another one of our sessions.

I'm lying in the bed while both Cindy and Anna settle comfortably beside my cock. They tease my little dick like an adorable pet.

"Aww. Look at this little dick." Says Cindy.

"Yea, it's the smallest dick I've ever seen." Agrees Anna.

They begin petting and kissing it, licking it slightly. Cindy suddenly swallows the entire head, then starts bobbing her head up and down on it, covering my dick in its entirety.

Anna watches Cindy work and says, "You know, usually when she does this to a big dick, I can still suck or play with the shaft a little. I can't even see your small dick." She pouts at me.

I stroke her face and slide my finger into her mouth. She begins sucking on my finger instead, showing a lewd face. "Hmm.. this is kind of like sucking your cock, baby. They are the same size."

Cindy perks up, "Well, his is a little bigger than a finger. Not by much, but it is longer and thicker."

Anna takes the chance to snatch my dick away from Cindy with her mouth. She begins sucking on it like a popsicle. Cindy looks angry and says, "Hey! No fair!" and sticks her mouth next to Anna's. The two of them start kissing each other and sucking on the head of my cock.

After a bit of kissing, Anna and Cindy pull back to measure my dick with their fingers. "It's barely longer than my finger. It's gotta be like, 3 inches?" "Maybe a little bit more than 3 inches. It's incredible how small it is. Probably considered a micro penis." "Crazy how there are cocks four times the size of his cock."

Anna takes out her phone and places it next to my dick. "Look, my phone completely covers the dick. I've seen some cocks that completely cover my phone!" She takes a few pictures of her and Cindy sucking on my cocks, and asks me to record them.

"Well, at least I never choked on this little cock. I don't ever have to deep throat it, since I can't." Cindy laughs, then looks at my cock, and shoves it all down her mouth. She continues to swallow more until both my balls are in her mouth as well.

Anna says in surprise, "Oh my god!" And laughs out loud. "I can't believe she's sucking your entire cock and balls."

While Cindy continues to suck and massage my cock and balls with her tongue, Anna sits up and starts playing with her pussy. Her fingers slide in and out of her clit and it's becoming really wet. She climbs next to me and kisses me, whispering in my ear. "Please, baby, I'm so horny. Put your little dick inside me."

I move Cindy's head off my dick and balls and climb on top of Anna. She lies back, spreading her pussy to let my dick inside her pussy. Cindy starts sucking on Anna's breasts.

Anna looks up at me and says, "Not feeling your cock yet, baby."

I can feel my entire cock buried fully in her pussy. "I'm already inside, baby."

"Push harder, baby. Are you sure you are in? Or maybe just the tip?"

"I'm all the way in, baby. All 3 inches of it." I say as I grind my cock inside her pussy.

"Well, try harder, baby. Your 3 inch cock is too short for me."

Cindy pushes me off Anna and gets on top of me. "If you can't feel him, then let me have a try." She says with lust.

Cindy rubs the tip of my small cock against her pussy a few times before sliding down on it. Her pussy feels hot around my little dick. She grinds her body on top of my dick again and again, moaning like crazy.

"Fuck, I feel all of you inside me, baby." She speeds up, "It feels so hard and fast.. and small." She bends down to kiss me. "I love feeling all of your 3 inch little asian dick inside me, baby." She shudders and cums as we embrace each other.

Anna waits in anticipation as Cindy slowly gets off me after cumming. Anna slides herself on top of me, hoping to feel something good. Unfortunately, I am still too small to make her feel anything.

"Are you in, baby?" Repeats Anna. "I can't feel it yet."

"I am.. fuck." I answer.

"Let me try riding your little dick." Anna says, and starts grinding her hips on my hips.

"My pussy is too big for your little cock. Your asian cock is like a little gloss stick. Actually smaller than my gloss stick." Anna teases me. "Wanna make your girl feel something? Because your 3 inches are not enough."

Anna starts bouncing up and down on my cock, and suddenly it slips out.

Anna looks down. "Ugh, your small cock can't even stay inside of me." But she pushes it back in, riding slowly this time.

"I barely feel your 3 incher inside me, and I want to cum. Come on, baby." Anna says to me.

"How big do you need to cum then?" I ask.

"At least 6 inches. If you don't make me cum, I'm gonna go find a big one." Anna answers. "Twice the size of your 3 inch. I can even hold up to 12." She winks.

I speed up, thrusting hard into her.

"Well, good try. But still, barely feels it." Anna looks bored. "There you go, short dick. Even my dildo is better." She laughs.

Anna pushes me down and says to me. "Do you want to watch someone else fuck me?"

I nod.

"Do you want him to have a big cock?"

"Yes.. a really big one."

Anna's eyes narrow, and she smiles. "Hmm.. you can jerk your poor little asian cock to me getting drilled by a huge white cock."

I shake to the thought of that.

Anna continues, "I already know it's gonna make me feel way better than your tiny cock, and I want to watch you stroke your small cock to it while I get pounded."

She pulls out her phone to text, and in a few seconds, another man enters the room. He's a friend with benefits of Anna's that she met during her time away from me.

The man grabs Anna by her hair and drags her off me and onto the ground. Anna wraps herself around the man's crotch and begins to peel off his pants. The man pushes Anna off of him.

"Slow down there, you slut." The man says. "If you want me to fuck your asian pussy with my white cock, you have to call me master, and submit yourself to me fully."

Before I could even react, Anna blurts out, "Yes, my master. Use my asian pussy. This entire body belongs to you, not my boyfriend."

The man smiles, and allows Anna to unbuckle his belt. As she does, a soft 8 inch cock falls out. Anna holds it in her hands, staring at it. Then at me. "Look, this big white cock's twice as big as your small asian dick even when soft."

Anna then begins sucking on it, and it quickly grew to its full size of 12 inches. Anna says in an awed tone, "Fuck, it's bigger than my face. So thick and heavy."

She grabs a hold of his cock and of mine and compares the two. "I like this big dick way more. Baby, your cock is no good at all."

She grabs the big cock with both hands. "I can kiss and suck way more of this bigger dick. I can use both hands, whereas your cock is covered with one hand."

"Shut up and suck, you asian slut." Her master grabs her by the head and starts shoving the big white cock down her throat. He slaps her violently across the face and slams her head into the bed, sitting on her face and mouth fucking her.

I stare as my girlfriend's mouth is used like a toy by another man's huge cock. Her eyes meet mine, and the lust in them is going off the chart. Her hands burying between her legs and moving like crazy.

The man withdraws his cock from Anna's throat and slaps her in the face with that massive cock, knocking her off balance.

"Back your asian pussy onto my cock, slave. I want to fuck you now." He commands.

Anna obediently turns to me and lifts her hips high for the big cock to enter. She looks at me and holds onto my hands. "I want to stare into your eyes, baby, as I'm being fucked by my master from behind."

"Fuuck." I say out of frustration and horniness.

As the big cock slams into Anna, she screams and grasps me tight.

"Fuck, baby. It feels so fucking good. That big cock. Hmm.." Anna seems to be enjoying herself a lot.

"How does it compare to my cock?" I ask.

"I feel every part of this huge white cock. Unlike your little asian dick." Anna says.

A few more thrusts, and she continues. "I feel it full in my guts. Unlike your little asian dick."

"Fuck." I exclaim.

"He fucks me better." Anna continues in between thrusts.

"I can feel the veins on his 12 inch cock."

"I can feel the warmth super deep in my guts."

"You can't even go a quarter of how deep he is inside me."

She kisses me on the lips, "His big cock, is hitting, spots that your, tiny asian dick, never will."

Anna pushes me down, and lies on top of me. I can feel every thrust going inside her.

Sensing how hard I am, Anna starts jerking my little cock with two fingers. She looks up at me with big eyes filled with lust.

"I love how much a big white cock fills me up, baby." She says. "And your little asian dick barely feels like anything."

I have nothing to say and just enjoys the moment.

Anna asks, "Do you enjoy watching your girlfriend get fucked by other men with big cocks? Do you enjoy watching his big cock stretch my pussy out? Do you enjoy him owning me?"

"Yes." I say sheepishly.

"Well, I won't be able to feel your tiny asian cock in my pussy after this. Your tiny cock is pathetic compared to his."

Her fingers speed up, "In fact, you shouldn't even get to fuck me with a cock this small." Her expression changes to a mix of disgust, pity, and lust. "Look at this tiny little asian cock. So pathetic that I can't even wrap my hand around it. I'm going to milk your sad little cock." As her words come out, I can feel that I'm getting close.

The man pounding away from behind Anna suddenly speaks up, "I'm going to cum soon. Get ready, my asian cum dumpster."

Anna looks at me, and asks, "There's still a chance, baby. Do you want him to cum inside me? If you say no, I'll push him out."

I don't know what I want, so I ask back, "Do you want it?"

Anna says happily, "Yes. I do want to be filled with master's cum. I want his big white cock to pump me full of cum. Because his cum goes deeper than yours ever will. His 12 inch cock is going to cum straight into my womb."

I nod.

Anna turns back and says, "Please cum inside me, master. Fill me up! Breed me!"

The intensity of the thrust increases massively. Before he cums, Anna says, "How does it feel to have your asian girlfriend fucked and filled with cum by a much superior white cock? Even if you fuck me after, his sperm is going to make me pregnant. Are you going to raise his kid my dear cuckold boyfriend? You are pathetic, you and your little tiny asian dick, baby."

As she finishes her words, the man behind her cums. She is filled with his sperm, and she begins cumming as well. Her words and her fingers work their magic and I start cumming too, shooting my sperm into Anna's face.

Anna collapses onto me, cum slowly seeping out of her pussy. She embraces me and kisses me, whispering to me while smiling, "I got fucked and filled full of cum by another man, baby. It was so good. You'll continue letting me do this, right?"

"Yes." I confirm.

"Thanks, baby. You are the best. I love you." Anna kisses me deeply again.

Cindy, who has been sitting off to the side masturbating to all this, climbs next to me and Anna.

"Justin." Cindy chimes in, "Can I.. suck on that cock?"

"Why?" I ask.

"Baby, your cock was good, but I want to fuck a bigger cock."

"What's a bigger cock? How big is your ideal cock size, baby?" I ask.

"I'm good with any size, baby. Even your little 3 inch dick." Cindy answers quickly, then gives it some more thought. "But my ideal size is probably 9 inches. It bottoms me out nicely."

She reaches out and starts stroking the massive soft cock next to her. While staring at it, she says, "I wish you have a big cock like this, baby." Then she looks back at me. "Then I'd love it even more."

Cindy moves her face next to the soft cock, and asks me, "You want to watch me choke on a big cock, baby?" before I could answer, she takes the entirety of that cock into her mouth.

That big cock slowly grows into full size while in Cindy's mouth. Her skilled tongue makes it hard again in no time.

Cindy opens her mouth, letting the 12 inch cock slowly come out of her throat and mouth. A trail of pre-cum and saliva connects her tongue to the cock. She turns to me with blushing cheeks, and asks, "Do you want to see your baby take a bigger cock than yours?"

I decide to change it up and say, "No."

Cindy's eyes narrow, and she grabs a hold of my little dick, making it hard in an instant. "Are you sure, baby? I know you'll love it. Seeing me get off with him. While you sit there and stroke your little asian dick."

I couldn't hold out and chose to give up. "Alright, baby. You can take that cock."

"Yessss!" Says Cindy happily. She bends in front of the cock while facing me, and uses her hands to spread her pussy. "Please fuck me, sir."

"Call me master, say you belong to me, and let me fuck you whenever I want. Then, I'll fuck you." Says the man.

"What? No.. it's embarrassing. Just fuck me already." Cindy tries to back up onto the cock.

The man moves his cock away, and in an intimidating tone, says, "Say. It."

"..Master. Please fuck me." Cindy mumbles.

"Good enough." The 12 inch big cock thrusts directly into Cindy's pussy, all the way to the bottom.

Cindy screams as his cock hits the back wall of her pussy. She struggles but is held down by the man.

Cindy looks up, and sees me stroking my cock while looking at her. She smiles, "Baby, you are stroking so hard to the sight of a big cock entering your girlfriend's tight pussy."

The man's thrusts become faster and harder, making Cindy moan and scream involuntarily. I've never seen her do this during our sessions.

"Baby.. Ah.. You were never.. able to make me.. scream.. AHH.. like this.." Cindy says in between breaths.

"Baby.. do you like, watching my eyes roll back.. while I take his big cock?" Cindy asks.

"I do.. you've never done that with me. How does it feel compared to my small cock?" I answer.

"Mmm.. It feels so good, baby, so much better.. than your little cock. Stretching me out.. and hitting the back of my pussy. Baby, your little asian dick can't do that."

"I've never reached the back."

"No, baby. You are too small.. to fuck me.. like this."

"Fuck.."

"Mmmm.. Ahh.. baby, you wanna.. watch your girlfriend.. cum on this big cock?" Cindy says while drooling.

"Yes!"

"Ok, baby. Watch me cum.. all over this big cock! Ah.. and watch my legs shake.. in a way that your small cock could never make me.." Cindy says this, with her cumming and her legs buckling from the intense pleasure of a 12 inch cock inside her pussy.

She collapses onto the bed, breathing heavily. But the thrusting did not stop.

I ask, "Can my small cock make you cum?"

Cindy stares deeply into my eyes and says, "Baby, your small cock could never make me cum."

She shakes her head. "Not like this."

She then looks back at the 12 inch cock still pumping in and out of her pussy. "Only big cocks can make me cum."

"You are such a slut for big cocks, baby." I say.

"I am, baby. And your little cock is not enough for me. This cock is four times as big as yours, and it made me cum four times as hard." Cindy grabs me as the intensity of the pounding increases. "I do like watching you stroke your tiny cock while thinking about how much he fucks better than you, though."

FreshFire
FreshFire
107 Followers
12