Asian Love: Are the Rumors True?

Story Info
Are the rumors about sex with hot Asian women true?
11.2k words
4.66
63.6k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers

(All persons engaged in sexual activity are over 18 years old and any similarities between this story and real life are purely coincidental.)

*****

I love the little neighborhood I live in just outside San Diego, California. I leveraged an inheritance I received when my father passed away many years ago and purchased my home at the age of 25 after graduating with my MBA. 20 years later, I was still single, which was probably better given my busy international travel schedule and my proclivity toward inviting hot women over to my home. But, despite being single and having no other family in California, my neighbors were great and treated me like a member of their families.

To the left of my place were the Poole's. Susan and Tim were about my age, but that is where the similarities stopped. We moved in within a few months of each other, but they quickly set the pace for procreating. The Poole's are Mormons and had apparently entered some contest to see who could visit the maternity ward at the local hospital the most. 20 years later, they had 6 kids ranging from 18 down to 5. I know they didn't approve of my lifestyle, but for the sake of neighborly peace, they kept their conservative beliefs to themselves. Besides a slight shake of the head and look of disdain when we would meet in the front yard as one of my latest "female friends" was coming over or leaving, they were very gracious to me. And their children always kept me laughing, buying badly made lemonade at their sidewalk stand, or investing in their latest school fundraiser.

To the right of my place was Bill and Joan. Retired when I moved in, they were now in their 80's and always watched over my place and took care of things while I was gone. Joan's cooking could rival anyone you might watch on one of those cooking shows and there was always a plate of cookies, loaf of chocolate chip banana-nut bread, or some other homemade delight for me to munch on.

Bill had become a surrogate father to me over the years. In the presence of Joan he would always nod when she encouraged me to "quit looking and just pick one" (woman), but when we'd work in the yard or on a project together, he always loved to hear about my latest escapades. He taught me many things my father never had the chance to impart to me, and was a voice of reason and wisdom when I needed it. We drank the same beer and when Joan told him he had to take a few days off from drinking, he'd sneak over to my place to have a cold one. She always knew.

Bill and Joan had adopted two Korean children as infants, Annie and Bill Jr. They were happy I was around to keep an eye on their parents; helping out with home repairs or lifting something heavy after Bill would give up saying, "it isn't really too heavy, it's just awkward." Bill Jr. was serving in the Army in Germany and rarely visited, but Annie, her husband, and their little boy Zach lived in Austin, Texas, and came out to San Diego from time to time.

Bill Jr. was younger than me and married to a German woman who I had never met. The few times he came to San Diego, we always made time to golf, head to a Padres game, or drive up to LA for a basketball game, and hit up the local sports bars to drink and eat to excess. He had a "you can read the menu, but you can't eat out" policy on checking out other women and always loved to hear stories of my latest flings.

Annie had grown up in San Diego and still had a lot of friends who lived in the area. Whenever Annie and her family came out to visit, we'd have some great parties in the greenbelt area behind our homes that included a man-made lagoon. We would play volleyball, badminton, corn hole and any number of other games while we bar-b-q'd and shared side dishes.

Annie was a petite, cute Korean woman, but generally plain and not a head-turner. She had shoulder length hair that was just straight and black and, while she had nice legs, there was nothing memorable about her small frame. She was very sweet and we always had a great time when they visited. Her husband Trevor was very friendly, but always struck me as an odd-duck. I'm sure most of it had to do with our differences growing up.

I played sports throughout high school and college; earning a full-ride scholarship to college in baseball that paid for my education. I was 6' 4" and stayed in pretty good shape at 220 pounds. I golfed a lot and did just about any other outdoor adventure sport I could find time for. Trevor was about 5' 8", an accountant, and seemed quite feminine. He didn't follow any sports, but knew a lot about fashion and culture trends. Our conversations were always short. His father-in-law didn't like him, often saying, "why can't be more like you, John?"

Having just returned from a two-week business jaunt to the east coast, I was sitting in Bill and Joan's backyard enjoying an evening cocktail and catching up on life in the neighborhood since I'd been gone. Joan, the unofficial expert on everyone's business in the neighborhood, had all the latest dirt on people who parked in the visitor's spots, left their garbage cans out too long, and a whole host of other homeowner's association no-no's. Despite Joan's proclivity towards being the town gossip, they were like family to me and I missed them while I was gone.

"John, we have a favor to ask you," Joan started.

"Anything for you guys," I replied.

"Next month, for the long Memorial Day weekend, my sister, her new husband are going to be in the area. We haven't seen them for years and they are going to stay with us. We're so excited."

"Wow, that's great. I remember meeting them about 5 years ago. So, what do you need from me?"

"We had previously told Annie and the family to come out at the same time and well, is there any chance they could stay with you?"

"Of course! Are you kidding me? For sure."

"Thank you. That is so sweet of you."

After going home, I double checked my travel schedule to confirm I'd be home that weekend. I figured maybe I should bone up on the latest social media nonsense and watch a few Lifetime TV movies so I could hold a conversation with Trev. Just for fun, I clicked the channel from the NBA playoff game to the Lifetime channel and caught 5 minutes of a movie about a woman who fell in love with a poet who wrote about cats or something. After switching back I thought to myself, "There is no way in hell I could fake liking this shit."

A couple weeks later, after returning from a much needed week long, golf vacation in Hawaii, I saw Bill in his front yard watering the plants because "the damn automatic system just doesn't do the trick." I stood with him and filled him in on the local Hawaiian woman who made time to give me a few special massages after my golf rounds; ending my story abruptly when Joan came out.

"Hey John, it's good to have you back. How was your trip?"

"Very relaxing," I said as I winked at Bill.

"Good to hear. Did Bill fill you in on our family drama?"

"No, what?"

"That son-of-a-bitch son-in-law of mine left Annie and Zach high and dry."

"What? He left them?"

"For a fucking dude. Seems my suspicions about that pretty boy were always true," Bill said, drawing a dirty look from Joan.

"Oh that sucks. How is she?"

"She's fine. Says she always knew. She'll move on," Joan said.

"Is she still coming to visit in a few weeks," I asked?

"Yes, her and Zach will be here. They can still stay with you, right," Joan asked?

"Of course."

I retrieved my mail they'd kept while I was gone and headed into my house. "I can cross 'trying to be more in touch with my feminine side' off my list without Trev coming," I laughed to myself.

The day before Memorial Day weekend came and I stopped by to see Joan as she asked me to, "Hey Joan, what's up?"

"Oh John, I am so flustered and busy getting ready for my sister, Alberta, to arrive and I am so behind. That lazy Bill is no help."

"How can I help, Joan?"

"Can you run to the airport tomorrow night and pick up Annie and Zach?"

"Say no more, give me her phone number and I'll get the information from her."

"I am going to cook you a truckload of my banana bread for this you wonderful saint," Joan said engulfing me in a hug.

I texted Annie a little later on:

Me: Hey, this is John. I'm picking you and Zach up tomorrow night. What is your flight#?

Annie: United 167. Arrives at 7:00 pm. Thanks.

Me: See you at the curb.

Annie: Can I be a pain in the ass?

Me: LOL. What?

Annie: I am travelling alone and have a car seat. Can you come inside and help?

Me: I heard. Say no more. I'll be at the baggage claim.

Annie: You're a sweetheart.

Me: It will be fun to catch up.

Annie: I know. Been almost 2 years since I've been out.

Me: It has?

Annie: Mom and dad did holidays here last year.

Me: That's right. Wow. See you tomorrow.

Annie: Great. Thanks again.

The next evening, I parked in the short term airport parking and headed into the terminal. I was glancing down at my phone when I heard, "John?"

I glanced up and Annie, or should I say "the new Annie" was standing in front of me with her 5 year old son. "Well hello. Wow. You look great."

Since I had last seen Annie, some changes had taken place. She was dressed in a form-fitting shirt and tight, ass-highlighting yoga pants. Her dark, straight hair had been highlighted with streaks of stylish blonde. And, what stood out immediately, were the size of her tits; they literally stood out. Annie was very noticeably larger in the rack region of her body and I could feel the firmness of her manufactured tits when she hugged me.

"Thanks."

"We're the same age! Did you go back in time," I asked laughing?

"I'll tell my secret later. You don't look too bad yourself, though," she said.

"Oh right, thanks for not noticing the price I pay for travelling so much."

We grabbed their stuff and headed out to my car. On the way home, we kept the conversation mostly to catching up on the lighter things in life; avoiding any mention of her douche bag, soon to be ex-husband. Zach was hungry, so we grabbed some fast food and arrived at her parents about 8:30 pm. Zach was already sound asleep in the car since it was much later his time. Annie took Zach up to bed and then headed next door to say hello to her mom and dad and tell them she'd be over in the morning to visit.

When she returned, I had opened a bottle of wine, "Would you like some, Annie?"

"I would love some. Let me go check on Zach and I'll be right down."

Annie came back downstairs, wearing only an over sized t-shirt, that barely covered her ass. The shirt was thin and her nipples poked through the material very firmly. Her legs were short, but perfectly shaped and were topped off by a bubbly little ass. She had gone from "plain Annie" to "fucking hot Asian." We grabbed our wine and sat on the couch in my living room and chatted; mostly catching up on her life. "So, if you don't want to talk about it I totally understand, but Trevor is really gay?"

"It's fine. I don't mind talking about it. Yes, he's really gay."

"Did you ever suspect it?"

"Funny. Everyone asks me that. Yes, at some point I did."

Annie had finished her first glass of wine fairly quickly, trying to drink off the stress of the last couple of weeks, and I poured her another which she gulped before slowing down to a sip.

"How did you know," I asked?

"I am definitely feeling this wine already, so I think I'll tell you the whole story."

"Okay, whatever you're comfortable with."

Annie started, "Well, after Zach was born 5 years ago..."

"Zach is 5 already," I interrupted?

"Yes. I know. Can you believe it? He's in kindergarten. Anyway, during our dating years, Trevor was never that into sex, which at the time, was kind of a relief given all the other guys I had dated. After we got married, and I got pregnant with Zach, our sex life dried up over night."

"After Zach was born, I had a few extra pounds on so I figured Trevor wasn't attracted to me because of that. I worked really hard at losing the weight and got back down to my normal weight in about 6 months. That didn't help our sex life either. So, I thought maybe he needed more and I got these," she said as she thrust her chest forward.

"Oh, okay. I didn't even notice," I lied.

"Well, that didn't help either. He just wasn't interested."

"What the hell was his problem? They're great," I asked?

"I thought you didn't notice," Annie said laughing. "So, I was convinced he was having an affair and getting satisfied from another woman. And, so, I did something pretty crazy. I had a little side thing myself."

"You did," I asked, shocked at what I had just heard?

"Okay, please don't judge me."

"I have absolutely NO judgement of you. Trevor was a fucking idiot for not being attracted to you."

"Anyway, since we had a son, we hired a male babysitter. He was a 21-year-old college student and the nephew of one of my co-workers. Zach was gone overnight on business for a few days and James had stayed with Zach while I had a dinner meeting. I got home, Zach was already in bed, and we started chatting. I was feeling very lonely and, well, sex-starved. One thing led to another, add in a few cocktails, and we ended up in the hot tub together flirting away. He had never seen fake boobs, nor had he felt them, and the minute he touched them, I knew the point of no return has been crossed. I can't believe I am telling you this."

"You don't have to go on if you don't want to," I assured Annie; as much as I was getting horny listening to the story.

"No, it's fine. It is what it is. Anyway, we crossed the line of touching and next thing you know I gave him a hand job while he brought me to orgasm with his finger. It feel so damn good to have a man's attention like that. I wanted more, but it really freaked him out. One night, after I had a few drinks, I blurted it all out to Trevor."

"Oh fuck. What did he say?"

"He didn't care. He basically told me that I probably shouldn't do that again and then just went to sleep. I knew then he was involved with someone else."

"Did you suspect a man?"

"I set out to get into his phone and see if I could find out who he was cheating with."

"And," I asked?

"I didn't get any answers, but I did find a lot of male on male porn. I confronted him and he said he was gay and in an active relationship with a co-worker. He immediately moved into our spare bedroom and then recently moved out."

"Fuck. That is crazy. Well, I guess there is an upside. I mean, you obviously aren't a man and therefore can't satisfy him."

"Yeah, I guess. It will be better when I'm well passed this stage and can be reminded that I am attractive to a guy my age and not just some horny college kid."

"Oh shit, Annie. You are so hot," I said before fully realizing what I had said.

"Really? Well, I'll remember you said that," Annie said with a smile and a wink.

We sat and chatted some more and finally decided to head to bed. Annie headed into her room and I retired to mine. A few minutes later, there was a knock at my bedroom door. "John, sorry to bug you, do you have any Advil or something? I have a terrible knot in my back."

"I have better than pills. I have some C.B.D. oil muscle cream. It is like icy hot with C.B.D. oil. It's amazing." I retrieved the tube of cream and handed it to Annie.

"This looks great. Any chance you can rub some on my shoulder blades? I can't reach the spot?"

I agreed eagerly and she sat down, cross legged, in the middle of my bed with her back to me. I put some on my hand and reached up under the long, t-shirt she was wearing. Without even hesitating, she reached down, pulled the shirt up and off, completely exposing her bare chest. She was sitting with her back to me, wearing only bikini-cut panties, covering up her big tits with her arms folded in front. I tried to play it off as best I could, but I am sure she sensed my awkwardness as I massaged in the cream.

"Oh, that feels so good, John," she said, slightly moaning with pleasure. "Thank you very much," she added as she got up off the bed.

There she was, completely bare-chested as she retrieved her nightshirt and put it back on. Her tits were amazing. Naturally tanned with little, dark, stiff nipples. After putting her shirt on, she gave me a big hug, her full C-cup tits partially pressing into my body.

"Thank you, John. You're amazing," she said as she held me for a few seconds.

"Um, of course. Good night," I said as she started to leave.

"Sweet dreams," she said with a wink.

"Holy fucking shit," I thought to myself. "That was crazy." Her tits were amazing. I couldn't get to sleep with the erection I had developed, so I grabbed some lotion and jerked off thinking about Annie; sweet dreams indeed.

The next day, I worked from home all day and then accepted an early dinner invitation with Bill and Joan and all of their family. Dinner-time comes early at their house which worked out for me as I had a date later that night. I excused myself shortly after dinner and "Mother Joan" wouldn't let me go without an inquiry.

"Why do you have to leave so soon," she asked?

"For god's sake, Joan," Bill started in, "Leave the poor man alone. He said he'd agreed to meet a friend for dessert before he said he'd come over here."

"Well, who is she? And why do you need to meet her? She can't be any better looking than the women here; especially Annie!"

"John, you better run while you can or she'll tie you down just like she did me over 50 years ago," Bill said.

The group erupted in laughter and it was a good time for me to slip out. "Hey Annie, the house is unlocked, so make yourself at home after you put Zach to bed."

"Thanks, John. Have fun," Annie said.

My date was a bore. More interested in multiple trips to the bathroom to check herself out than having a conversation beyond what was happening on the Housewife's of Bitch-town or some stupid show. I excused myself after two drinks and headed home. At least I wouldn't have to invest any more of my hard-earned cash on that one.

I returned home to a dark house and quietly entered so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I headed up stairs and the lights were out and the door closed to the guest room, so I figured Annie and Zach had hit the hay. I opened the door to my spacious master suite and undressed and put on some loose-fitting gym shorts. There is a small hallway in my bedroom that serves his and hers walk-in closets (one for my clothes and one for my golf gear in this case) and then leads to the bathroom that includes a large, Jacuzzi bathtub. As I started into the hallway, I heard what I thought was water in the tub. Confused, I glanced around the corner and there, soaking in a steamy bath, was Annie. Completely naked, eyes closed, listening to some music on her air pods.

I stepped back and tried to figure out what to do. I eased back into my bedroom, mostly closed the door to the hallway, and turned on my bedroom light. "John," I heard Annie say when she saw the light?

"Yes? Annie," I said pretending not to know she was there?

"Oh, sorry. I didn't think you'd be home so soon. I'm here in your tub."

"Hey, enjoy yourself. It's great in there. I'll just stay out here until you're done."

"It's Okay. You can come in."

"No, no, it's fine. I am just going to read in bed."

There was a longer than usual period of silence before she said, "Come here. Talk to me, please?"

I eased the door open and moved cautiously down the short hallway and into the space next to the tub.

"Come over here," Annie said in a sexy voice. "It's okay. I don't mind." As I got over near the tub, I could see her beautiful Asian body in the tub. Asian women definitely hold their youthful look well and Annie was no exception. I had a much better view of her large tits this time and her neatly trimmed pussy. Her flat, tight stomach had obviously been a focus of her work outs. I could feel a boner starting to rise up in my shorts.

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers