Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wening wailed in frustration as her efforts grew weaker and the eighth seed forced the two-inch diameter lurid pink plasticised rubber deeper and deeper into the sobbing world number 37.

.

"I'll split you in two, bitch," the Japanese snarled at her Indonesian opponent as she increased her fucking speed.

Wening was almost gone but instead of allowing her a graceful exit, the Japanese spun her around and doggy fucked her till the sobbing Indonesian screamed her submission. She relaxed but the smiling Japanese hammered home a final brutal blow after the bell and withdrew the bloody business end of the double dong as Wening lay curled in pain on the floor and the medics rushed on stage.

It should have been a disqualification but with the financial power of the Japanese, the judges acted like the United Nations. They did nothing but wait for an easier target like a low-ranked Filipina or Cambodian when they would mercilessly use the rule book and pat themselves on the back as impartial upholders of the rules.

I smiled normality had returned to the event and the top seeds were going through.

Having seen most of the first-round action, I bluffed my way into the hotel Mulia Senayan dining room despite residing at a cheap hotel five kilometres or a three-hour journey in Jakarta's traffic away and entered the dining room. I scanned the room because you can't be too careful. Creditors are everywhere. My eyes fastened on the single woman just settling down at a table. It was the seed 30, the World 95 Yang Chen Ling who had been bundled out in the first round by the perpetual top-five seed, the Australian Vietnamese Trang Vu. The Cantonese Guangdong-based factory owner as I have described earlier was 34 5ft2, overweight at 112 pounds, 33 A 29 37, short-legged, short-haired with severe glasses framing her round face. She was reputedly the wealthiest contestant here, which of course, had nothing to do with my decision.

I approached her table and motioned to the spare chair and enquired if I could share the table. She turned to face me, and her smallish tits nearly fell out of her mini lycra boob tube and her fluorescent lime thong was visible between her chunky thighs, so short was her skirt.

"Why," she inquired, looking at the many vacant tables?

"Well, I replied, "It is an honour to sit with the competitor I had bet on to win her first round, plus anyone who enters the dining room will be jealous of me sitting with a woman like you."

If she was a cat she would have purred. My silver tongue despite being inactive for a while was still at its potent best.

"So, you like the way I dress, but everyone here dresses sexily," she said in her Chinese-accented English, fishing for further praise. Lucky for me she spoke, or rather as most Cantonese do, shouted mangled English, because my Cantonese was non-existent.

"Yes, but they do so because it is part of the image. It is expected of them. I can tell that you do it because you want to. Being a woman is ingrained and burnt into your DNA. You are not playing a role. It is what you are."

She smiled and motioned for me to sit beside her. "Yes, you are right. Ever since I was young growing up in the countryside, I dreamt of being sexy. So, you approve of what I wear," she said as she preened and stroked the tight lycra boob tube moulded to her tits.

I nodded and continued, "It's perfect for you and totally appropriate for attending a funeral, but if you were my woman then I would want you to wear something more revealing. Clothes that show people the real woman you are." If she was purring like a cat before her sound now was that of the rumble of a contented lion.

Luckily, I had witnessed on the closed TV her quick defeat by Trang Vu in the first round so I was able to comment on her prefight clothing, or lack of it: the extreme high heels and the two sizes too small micro lurid pink monokini which was disappearing up her arse and cunt cracks and didn't even fully cover her areola. Of course, my words were far, far more flattering than that description. This gave me the chance to move on to the fight itself.

It had been a debacle with the long-time top 5 seed Australian Vietnamese lawyer taking just twelve minutes and twenty-five seconds to win. It ended with Trang Vu kneeling between the Cantonese's widespread legs eating her to her third and losing orgasm as Yang Chen lay on her back thrashing her arms into the floor and wailing and screaming in Cantonese, English and unintelligible sounds as she lost.

"Who was your manager/coach," I enquired, "because they gave you bad advice and obviously knew nothing about Trang Vu's style? You tried to match her from the start instead of being defensive, frustrating her then tiring her, and letting the pressure of a top seed not putting away a newcomer build on her. You may not have won but you would have had a chance."

Her face reddened. " I don't have one." I looked surprised despite knowing that was the case.

"And," I continued, "who was there in the crowd to support you. You know, that one person you trust that has faith and belief in you and gives you confidence. The one who catches your eye and gives you the confidence to fight even though you feel you are behind." I noticed that she had not started on her food yet but was giving me her full attention. Again, she shook her head in the negative and I struck while the iron was hot. "A pity we had not met earlier. Then you could have seen a supporting face at the fight."

She nodded her agreement and asked, "Why are you at the Championship?"

I pulled out my gold pass and explained how I had started the event years before, (see Chp 1) somehow relegating my co-partner, the Singaporean mate nicknamed Four, short for Four Eyes because of his thick glasses, to a minor role. I am sure he would forgive me. Also, I managed to weave my Accounting business with its emphasis on Asian firms getting money out of Asia into Australia into the conversation. Her food lay untouched.

"You are very experienced, and you understand everything about me. I am thinking that I should finish up competing and just concentrate on my clothing factories. What do you think?"

I pretended to contemplate deeply. "Well in a short time, you have broken into the top 100. What are you, Number 95, then you competed in a knockout competition from world 29 to 128 and obtained one of the 4 spots available in this competition. 4 spots from 100 competitors of whom 70 odd were ranked lower than you. All without an advisor or trusted supporter. Yes, you were defeated in the first round, but by the World number 3 who preyed on your inexperience and who tricked you into sexfighting the way she wanted, not a way that played to your strengths. In my opinion, with the right guidance you will only improve, and with what I suspect about your sex drive I can only see one pathway. Upwards."

I laid a hand on her bare, exposed, chunky thigh. "My considered advice is this. You should get an advisor, find a true supporter who really believes in you and continue."

I could almost feel the heat radiating from her cunt only inches from my hand. "And would you be my advisor? I am very wealthy and can pay you very well. No, that's a crazy idea. You probably have others that you manage."

Nodding as though to acknowledge and accept the truth in her perception, I replied, "A top Japanese wants to leave their system and have me manage her, and I have received some other phone messages I haven't replied to yet because the Japanese negotiations are well advanced." Well advanced, haha. I suppose I had seen two Japanese compete in the first event.

She interrupted, "I can pay you far more."

"But there are two problems with that," I continued. Her face fell. "First, even though I would prefer to be managing you because you have more potential than the Japanese, I cannot accept payment. It would be a labour of love for me. And second, I have never heard of anyone being both an advisor and a close supporter. I would want both but don't know which one would be best for you."

"We can be different. You could do both," she replied, the relief and joy showing on her round face. "I know that it will be best for me with you advising and giving me confidence as well, and we will work out the money later." Her hand rested on mine on her thigh. Her fingers intertwined with mine. "We can do both, can't we?"

I could hear the cash registers already. With no fixed amount I would bleed her dry.

"I have to go back to Guangzhou tomorrow because I arranged some meetings with Government officials after I lost. I can buy a first-class ticket and you can fly with me and we can work on the details of what I need to do."

First-class travel. Inside I smiled inside but I managed a sad face. "I would love to, but if I don't attend all days here then I lose my Gold card and its influence on any future decisions that may affect you. But we can discuss the basics here before your plane leaves if you have the time." Of course, she had the time, and I followed the chunky Cantonese out of the dining room staring at just how much of her arse cheeks were exposed by her micro mini.

She had taken The Duke Suite which will set you back $5,730 a Night. But you get a lot for your money. The suite occupies 595 square meters split into two wings, one for living and one for entertainment. The master bedroom has a 3.5 meters long bed (almost twice as large as a normal king-size bed) and an 85-inch TV. The bathroom has golden bath and shower fixtures from designer Sherle Wagner. A free bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne is included in the price. It was totally out of my league.

I had expected to grit my teeth and as the saying goes close your eyes and think of England, or in my case the money. But it was a real surprise. Yang Chen was a woman whose cunt flowed with her fuck juices and even though we had fucked four times since that morning breakfast I was again drinking her hot sex as she cried out and writhed on the bed.

"Play with your cunt," I pleaded as I came up for breath. She spread her thighs, hooking her legs over the edge of the bed and put both hands to her drenched, red-raw fuck hole and spread her fat pussy lips, shoving her fingers into her cunt, spasming in pleasure as she jammed her large clit and masturbated herself as I watched. I let her continue to work on her fuck box and went back to kissing and fondling her tits. Her nipples were as hard as rocks, and I could smell her hot, wet pussy juices as I slid down her belly and removed her hands. I began once more to lick her hot, wet slit, and she screamed out in carnal passion, shoving her sopping wet cunt against my face.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHH," She cried out, mashing her cunt into my face, smashing her legs around my head as an orgasm raced through her body. "Fuck me now... Please fuck me!" she moaned and writhed, hot and out of control.

I stood up and lifted up the wet globes of her arse, laid her on the huge bed, and drove my cock into her slippery wet cunt. As I entered her, she groaned again in appreciation. I slammed it all the way into her fleshy dark hole and we both moaned in sexual pleasure. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I somehow stood up, holding onto her bouncing arse as she thrashed and shuddered as I worked her hips up and down on my throbbing cock. She continued to hold her legs tightly scissored around me as I staggered back, collapsing to the floor, and almost falling on top of her.

We ended up in a naked tangle of hot fuck flesh, my aching cock still trapped inside her hot cunt. I began to pound her pussy as her legs, still wrapped around my arse, pulled me into her harder and deeper. She began kicking her heels against my arse, urging me to fuck her harder and faster. Our bodies were slick with fuck sweat as we both pounded our crotches together. This was sex at its sluttiest. She wanted my cock so badly; fucking me as she babbled in mindless ecstasy.

"Fuck me! Cum!! FUUUCCKKK!" She cried out between gritted teeth. "Fill me with your cum... Shoot inside me... Now... Fuck me keep fucking me. God, I'm going to Cum again. Yes."

She cried out again in a massive orgasm, thrashing about on the floor and squeezing me even harder. My thrusts grew more frantic. I could feel my hot pounding cock swell as I burst forth with a flood of my hot semen that triggered yet another mind-wrenching climax. Yang Chen continued to shudder on the floor, her pussy convulsing around my cock like a vacuum cleaner, milking my cum as I shot wad after wad of sperm into her waiting, wet fuck womb.

We lay there spent and drained, still moaning and twitching, our naked bodies awash with sweat. Her wet flesh slid off me and I rolled over onto my back, as she groaned with disappointment as my semi-rigid cock slid out of her hot love tunnel. Then, back on the bed as we lay together, our breathing still laboured from our exertions, she moved down to taste the cock that had just fucked her. Her tongue moved over my cock, and I groaned in mindless sensuality as she tasted our cum and fondled my balls. She lazily cleaned off my cock and balls, licking up our sweat and cum, tonguing and swallowing all the mixed juices of our fucking as I laid back exhausted. After all, I'm getting older and what I had just experienced was far different to the indifferent performances of prostitutes that I was now reduced to.

Then, she moved up my still-wet body and put her mouth to mine. We kissed and I tasted our fuck fluids as she began sensitively stroking my cock again with her hand. She gently kept me hard, kissing me and nibbling on my neck and chest until I began responding again, my hands moving to her small tits which I massaged, paying particular attention to her nipples, rotating them between my thumb and forefinger, pinching their hardness to elicit another moan of pleasure from Yang Chen. My dick was hard and pulsing again partly from her ministrations and partly due to the dollars or RMB (I would accept either), I could see coming my way in the future. I rolled her over, onto her stomach and straddled her legs and moved her onto her knees. In a second, I again pressed my fuck tube against her swollen cunt and slammed inside of her once more.

"Ooohhhhhhh, yes," she wailed as I slowly fucked the insatiable Cantonese again, this time in doggie style. She started moaning again with fuck lust as I increased my tempo, fucking her harder and harder until she once again began crying out, "YES, yes, Ahhhhhh, I love your cock... Fuck me... Fuck me."

My cock pistoned in and out of her hot twat like a pile driver. My balls slapped against her cunt box, hitting her fat clit as I drove deeper and deeper into her body. I was superman except he uses his superpowers for the good of mankind. I do it for what benefits me.

She screamed again, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me!" I felt a searing heat in her cunt as she shuddered once more in orgasm and it transferred itself to a burning fire in my cock as I again pumped out my semen into her lush, sex-crazed body., and cried out as my throbbing meat sent more jizz into her already full slit.

I collapsed on top of her, our sweaty bodies once more sliding together as we drifted off into a fucked semi-conscious state. Later on, I woke up with Yang Chen, still naked, sleeping beside me on the super-sized bed. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking it back to hardness as, although half asleep, she smiled and softly moaned as I switched to the other nipple. My cock was aching from use in the last eighteen hours, but I was hard as I let my mouth trail down again between her legs, opening up her pussy, smelling the pungent raunch of her used sex as my tongue once again lapped at her shaven cunt. A spasm of lust shot through me as I drank her stale cunt juice and my used sperm out of her dank box.

"No, please, I can't, uhhhhhhh... ohhhh yes YES" she moaned as I attacked her sore, used cunt. "Uhh, Uhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, ooohhhhh, fuck!" she cried as I refused to stop and began licking her still protruding clit. Abruptly, she rose up and pushed me off of her, rolling me onto my back. She quickly lowered her hot slit onto my jutting penis and impaled herself, making my cock disappear into her cunt.

"I need it, need it so badly," she grunted as she slowly moved up and down, rising up until only my cock head was in her and then down again until she was totally impaled. I reached up and began to rub and knead her tits, pinching her nipples more savagely, pulling on them as she began to moan again in carnal lust. She began to fuck my rigid tool furiously, fast and as hard, slamming her cunt up and down on my groin as we both cried out in the pain-pleasure of our third round of sex in this fifth session since the meeting in the dining room. They talk about aphrodisiacs but for me, nothing beats the thought of future money.

Again she screamed out her orgasm, grinding her hairless, thick-lipped cunt against my groin as I pinched her nipples hard. She screamed out again and again, convulsing on top of me, finally batting my hands away from her breasts, massaging her own abused tits as she continued to cum again and again. I rolled her over onto her back and began fucking her furiously once more, slamming my used cock into her hard and fast as she screamed unintelligibly in continuing spiralling orgasms. My fuck pole rammed her spasming cunt again and again while she screamed with tears of pleasure and pain. I finally collapsed again without cumming, so sore was my dick, but the Cantonese factory owner continued to burble and moan beneath me, mindless with sexual overload.

We just lay there, motionless and exhausted again, my hard cock pulsing inside of her as we discussed her future. It will take too long to go through here but will be revealed in a future story.

As she showered, I watched a replay on the closed-circuit hotel TV. It featured the world 16 and 15th seed for this event Kim Nguyen, the Vietnamese Australian against the world 25 seed, the Laotian Phayvanh Douangphoumy. Both were short and thick-bodied: the Laotian due to her nationality while Kim's body shape was due to the polio that had afflicted her as a child in Vietnam and left her with frail, withered legs and a gut swollen and sagging from lack of exercise. Kim, despite her affliction, probably had the greatest ability to receive stimulation of any competitor and I was surprised that the twenty-two-year-old wife of the Drug Baron Si Ha Het, who financed her extensive activities since she started competing a year ago, had agreed to a no-time limit contest. Perhaps because she was a relative newcomer or maybe she wanted to make a name for herself by outlasting Kim I will never know.

The two cast their practised gaze over each other's naked bodies, scanning critically for any weaknesses they might be able to exploit in the coming battle. Each woman recognised the tell-tale signs in the other that come with a state of high sexual arousal: the dilated pupils, the marked swelling of the breasts and around the pubis caused by the increase in blood flow to the sexual organs. But up close Phayvanh could see why Kim was noted for her sex organs. Her unfit, bloated body mounted incredibly dark natural nipples which in their full erect state stood an inch in length and had the thickness of a man's little finger. On her hanging smallish tits, they were surrounded by perfect two-inch circles which were swollen similar to puffy nipples, and a monstrous, enlarged three-quarters of an inch throbbing pink clitoris permanently burst out from under its wet hood.

They closed the gap between each other. The younger Phayvanh attacked aggressively, and they locked up, pulling each other in tight as their melons mashed together, the Laotian immediately pressing her strong bare thigh up against Kim's hairy cunt, forcing her to spread her weakened legs apart. Kim moaned slightly, feeling her engorged pussy sliding up and down her rival's smooth-muscled leg, leaving a long, wet trail. Phayvanh was able to pump her rival's cunt repeatedly as they struggled before Kim managed to lift one thigh between her opponent's legs, welcoming the slippery contact the other woman's vagina made with her skin.