Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 06

Story Info
All the round 2 contests and sex with Yang Chen.
9.2k words
4.29
2.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns of involvement with the Asian Sexfight Championship will be found by reading the entire series.

For the second round of the All Asian Sexfight Championship, the venue shifted from the Mercure Convention Centre, Jakarta, Indonesia to Saigon, the birthplace of organised sexfighting competitions. Yes, I know sexfighting originated among the concubines of Ming dynasty Emperors from the early 1300s, but organised sexfighting competitions for all, not just a specialized group, were started by the Vietnamese.

To my surprise Yang Chen Ling (see Chp. 5)had not gone straight back to the clothing factory empire she owned in Guangzhou after the top-five seed, the Australian Vietnamese Trang Vu, had eliminated her in the first round in a record-breaking 12 minutes. I had seized an opportunity the day after her rapid exit from the competition and was now her future manager/ trainer/ advisor/ support and set to move to Guangzhou.

The Cantonese-based factory tycoon was 34, 5ft2, overweight at 112 pounds with a 33 A 29 37 body, short-legged, and short-haired with severe glasses framing her round face. She was reputedly the wealthiest contestant by far, which of course, had nothing to do with my decision. Our relationship had blossomed as for some reason she craved my cock, my sincerity, (I should get an Oscar for that}, and she had included a short stay in Saigon on her trip home to her factories and her money. No, I mean our money.

I sat with her in a special box overlooking the stage. I had tried to bluff my way into the privileged viewing box, flashing my lifetime gold pass (see chp. 1), but it was money not a gold pass they wanted. Fortunately, Yang Chen flashed a better card, a no-limit American Express, and so the two of us sat alone in luxury overhanging the stage.

This was the second-round match that I really wanted to see: the Chinese new sensation, 23-year-old Wang Fei versus the current World 6. Wang Fei in 57 days, 19 sexfights and 19 victories had gained the fastest entry to the top 10 by a staggering 204 days and would fight the experienced, ruthless, 24-year-old North Vietnamese 9 seed Lien Nguyen, who had been in the top 10 for the last 3 years. Lien in the first round had systematically destroyed the 32-year-old internet porn site owner/performer, Korean Kim Mi Ji, who had been ranked at 30 or lower for 8 years. In just 25 minutes Lien had dragged 3 orgasms from the 32-year-old world 23. Wang Fei had been just as impressive winning her fisting contest with the 32-year-old Japanese veteran and World 15 Miyu Watase who was well known for her illegal bending of the rules especially in an event like fisting.

It was a match that would show if the inexperienced Chinese was all hype or the real deal, the next big thing, as it would pit her against an experienced top-ranking sexfighter in peak form.

As always experience counts. In a typical Vietnamese move to put inferiority and doubts into their opponent's mind the 5ft4,106 pound, 32B 24 32 bodied Lien was barely dressed in a see-through, waist length, baby pink doll nightie, matching micro-G-string and 8-inch heels with 2-inch platform soles. She was on the stage first and motioned imperiously and condescendingly to the Shanghai stockbroker for her to join her on the stage as if the 23-year-old Chinese was only a minor part of the show that was to follow. A show that would centre on the Vietnamese.

However, the attractive Wang Fei was one Chinese who could withstand this challenge and she was wearing a tight black camisole with red lacing at the front that left her tits exposed and standing proud, and a butterfly black thong. At 5ft7 105 34BB 23 32, she was one of the few Asians that could match the Vietnamese in the beauty stakes, although Lien's heels being 3 inches longer than Wang Fei's minimized their height difference.

The two stood with their bodies pressed together tightly and kissed long and deeply. Lien quickly took the initiative and without undoing the front ties half lifted Wang Fei's camisole over her head, covering her face and immobilizing her arms above her head with the tube-like garment. She then sensuously slid out of her own baby doll, threw her almost non-existent thong to the crowd and flaunted her nude body to the crowd. All the crowd could see was the slim, naked Vietnamese standing tall on her heels as in the background Wang Fei awkwardly tried to wriggle the tight camisole over her head.

Lien went on the attack kissing her way down Wang Fei's neck until she was at the bare tits below the upturned camisole that imprisoned Wang Fei's arms and covered her attractive face. She kissed, sucked and licked them, quickly drawing her nipples erect. As Wang Fei struggled, arms pinned upright beside her head, to divest herself of the camisole, Lien reached up with her left hand and then grabbed and held one of the Chinese contestant's arms.

Her other hand slid down and she smiled as her long fingers parted her opponent's cunt lips and went exploring. Four minutes later her smile was a yard wide as her thumb rotated a pulsating clit and three fingers were deep in a wet sloppy cunt as the Chinese responded to her fingering. Finally, when Wang Fei broke free of her camisole restraint, her pussy and thighs were wet with her glistening sex juice. She was looking for payback action but found Lien had already turned her back on her and was casually examining with the referee the dildo the two were going to use in their contest.

The dildo itself was a 24-inch long, black silicone rubber, double-ended weapon with a 2-inch curve in the middle. At each end was a 6-inch long, 1.5-inch-wide twisted section which swelled to a 3-inch long 2.25 wide smooth section, which in turn morphed into a 2-inch long 3.5-inch-wide section. At the junction of the centre curve and each tapering extension was a ring of clit teasers. To start the event each would take the first 6 inches of fake cock with the rest visible between the two women, waiting to be forced into the other's cunt.

Lien placed one of the realistically shaped heads at the opening of her welcoming sex hole and twisted as she pushed herself against it. The black dong disappeared further and further into her as she moaned theatrically to the crowd, "Ooooooooooh. Watch me fill myself with this monster. Deeper, deeper, deeper. Oh, I love it."

Slowly but surely the head and body of the thick rubber cock inched its way into Lien's accommodating twat. When her 6 inches of thick, vein-studded cock were deep and snug in her hole and the next wider section pressed against her cunt entrance she swung around, the free end hanging loose and heavy between her legs and used her cunt muscles to make it jerk and jump to the screams of the crowd. In the space of ten minutes, she had humiliated the novice Wang Fei on stage.

Treating Wang Fei as a beginner she motioned her to lie down before straddling her and prepared to feed the other end into the Chinese woman's still-wet trench. Wang Fei tensed with anticipation as she felt Lien fitting the fat knob of the artificial cock into her cunt lips, stretching them slowly. The Vietnamese slowed it down, stroking the Chinese contender's cunt and clit with the bulbous head before she controlled the entry to a snail's pace and used her hips and cunt muscles to twitch the dong around the Chinese cunt as it entered.

The low moan, coupled with her gripping and pulling on the bed sheets told the crowd that Wang Fei was rapidly becoming more and more aroused. Astride her on the bed in the front centre of the stage, Lien worked more of the fat dildo up the Chinese stockbroker's cunt. Three, four, five inches slid in, slowly stretching and reaming her cunt. She groaned again as she felt the dildo flex and move inside her, responding to Lien's control of the entry until the first thinnest 6 inches were fully in her.

With her end of the double dildo in the nude Chinese, I mentally compared the two of them to the woman sitting beside me. I wouldn't kick either of the two on stage out of my bed. Hell, I wouldn't kick any Asian woman out of my bed. But they were out of my league. They looked like supermodels. The North Vietnamese Lien probably had a more attractive featured face: well at least to a Westerner. Both were about 105 pounds, but the Chinese woman was taller, longer-legged, slimmer with a smaller waist and had bolted on 34BB tits compared to the Vietnamese's 32Bs and would stand out in a crowd more.

Both however were far better looking than my small-titted, short-legged, stumpy-bodied, plain-faced, short-haired Cantonese partner. Though she had far more money than even the Shanghai stockbroker. Sure, the way the 2 women had first appeared on stage was slutty, but somehow, it's hard to explain, they both managed to make it elegant slutty, not cheap.

The 34-year-old Yang Chen on the other hand looked like a cheap slut. You could imagine her outside a third-rate bar in Bangkok, or on a street in the Philippines where a visiting old man from say Mexico, living on his pension, went looking for sex. I speak with knowledge as my present financial situation meant that I frequented both. She had shoes that matched Lien's in height, but they were purchased from AliExpress, not a European boutique as were Lien's. Her small 33A tits looked like mandarins above the 29-inch rounded, full, belly on her overweight body, and her micro florescent Lycra boob tube barely covered them and showed most of their upper areolae. Below the protruding belly was a tight miniscule black stretch miniskirt. I glanced and yes, her uncovered, shaved, thick-lipped pussy was visible as she sat with her thick thighs parted. No panties for this woman.

But she was after I had seized the opportunity after her humiliating defeat and convinced her that I could guide her to be the next champion on my pathway to wealth. And surprisingly she was energetic, uninhibited, insatiable in bed and seemed to think I was the perfect lover for her as well as being trustworthy and not after her money as Chinese men were. I understood her and appreciated her she told me repeatedly and just like those cartoon characters $ signs replaced the pupils of my eyes.

I returned my attention back to Lien and Wang Fei. United by the double dong they moved around a bit, trying not to get their legs all tangled up until they finally ended up in the classic position, sitting on the floor facing each other, legs extended right over left and joined by 24 inches of thick black dong. They gripped each other's hands and began working their hips. Immediately it was obvious Lien was in control: as Wang Fei thrust forward the North Vietnamese woman rocked her hips back and her cunt muscles held her 6 inches like a metalworker's vice. Then, drawing her hips further back she worked an inch of dong from the Chinese woman's wet slippery cunt. Lien thrust her hips forward to hammer the dong at Wang Fei's snatch.

She was in control and increased her pace plunging the double dildo harder and harder. Each time Wang Fei thrust, the dong was gripped by Lien's cunt muscles who pulled her hips back dragging more of the dong from Wang Fei's slit. Then she would drive her pelvis forward driving the dong into her opponent, stretching and widening the Chinese competitor's cunt opening. Fucking with the double-dong steadily, she settled into her rhythm and achieved her reward. She had breached Lien's slit entrance and the first inch of the wider second section was in the Chinese woman.

My concentration on the action was interrupted. Yang Chen had dropped to her knees in front of me with her eyes fixed on the bulge in my trousers caused by the action on stage I was watching. Her hands brushed against my tented cock.

"Are you thinking of me and last night and this morning?' she asked.

What kind of fool was she, I thought? I was watching a double dildo sexfight between two sex goddesses. But of course, I agreed as she worked to undo my belt, unzip me and drag my trousers down. I reached down to pull her boob tube off her tits and rubbed her hard nipples between my fingers as she reached to hold my fuck rod. Instead sucking it immediately, she felt the heft and thickness, seemingly enjoying the throbbing pulses it gave off.

Yang Cheng opened her mouth, looked me directly in the eye and lowered her head and started planting kisses on my rigid cock. With each kiss, my penis would twitch a bit and I would squirm in my seat. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched the stage where with each of Lien's thrusts Wang Fei's cunt lips lip extended and opened to wrap around and accept the wider 3-inch long 2.25 wide smooth section. Relentlessly Lien split her open until she was fucking her with short thrusts using the wide 3-inch long wider section on her slit entrance.

Yang Chen was taking her time. She was intent on methodically milking me of my cum. Her hand curled about my shaft slowly masturbating me, prolonging my wait. She wrapped her fingers tightly around the root of my cock. She moaned with arousal as she felt the stiffness of my fuck meat on her palm, then moved her hand in a long, slow, jacking motion while still kissing my cock to full hardness. She smiled hungrily as she watched a thick drop of cock-pre cum juice ooze out of my piss-slit. I had to admit I had taken my eye off the contest below on the stage. Up and down, her fist moved, rhythmically jacking the aching hardness of my cock.

She quickened the speed of her hand, beating my meat as fast as she could. I shuddered as more and more milky pre-cum drooled out of my hard-on, coating the top of my fuck-pole in a sticky sheen of cum. It oozed under her fingers, the sticky goo lubricating her jacking fist so that her hand made a wet, squishing noise as it raced up and down my cock.

"You want a good cock-sucking now, don't you?" Yang Chen moaned. "That's what you really want to do with me, isn't it? You want me to suck the load right out of your cock?"

She didn't wait for a reply but immediately slid her fist to the base of my fuck-rod, holding it in position. She dropped her head and planted her lips in a wet, sucking kiss on the spongy crown of my cock. Her tongue darted out, gliding through the narrow trough of my piss slit. Hungrily, she started licking the fuck juice off the heart-shaped knob of the baby maker that she held.

Yang Chen slowly parted her lips and accepted my swollen inches. She lowered her head down, slurping and sucking noisily as she took in nearly half of my cock into her welcoming mouth. Then she started bobbing her head, fucking her face with my prick. She dragged her lips hungrily up and down its veined fuck shaft, sucking me like a top-of-the-range Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Normally I would have tried to last and deep-throat her, but the combination of the two on stage and Yang Chen's enthusiasm was too much. The first blast went down her throat and before she could swallow fast enough, the second followed and filled her mouth to overflowing. Milky white sperm flowed from the sides of her mouth and down her cheeks and chin. She grimaced as my third went down the wrong pipe and she spewed sperm from her nostrils.

By the time Yang Chen had blown me Wang Fei's efforts had virtually ceased and the Vietnamese woman was speed fucking her. The Chinese woman's cunt was oozing juice and she couldn't grip the smooth part of the dildo that Lien was rapidly pistoning into her. Finally, Lien let go of their mutual hand grip and placed her hands on Wang Fei's waist and drove her hips forward, driving the rubber and latex 2-inch long 3.5-inch-wide last section fully into her pussy. As Wei Fei screamed Lien began powering 11 inches of rubber in and out of her opponent's non-resisting, helpless cunt like a battering ram.

Then she forced Wang Fei back onto her back, knelt between her legs pinning her arms, and fucked the Chinese. Each time she bottomed out in her cunt she wriggled and twisted her hips using the clit arousers on the hilt that joined the dong's extensions to the flexible centre to tease Wang Fei's quivering clit. It was only a matter of time.

"Nooooooooooooo Unghn Unghn Unghn Unnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggh"

Wang Fei bucked uncontrollably as she came but still had the presence of mind to strike like a cobra. The controlled fucking had started Lien's juices flowing and she had momentarily relaxed as Wang Fei came. Lien's cunt muscles squeezed, but too late as Wang Fei had thrust upwards and buried the first two sections back into Lien.

A setback, but not catastrophic as she still had three sections in the Chinese and was on top. She kept Wang Fei's back against the floor and recommenced her fucking of the Chinese when suddenly she screamed, "Eighhhhhhhhhh."

Wang Fei had reached out and picked up one of Lien's 8-inch heels and rammed it home up her arse. As she writhed from this invasion the Shanghai champion drove the final 3.5-inch section of the dong into her opponent so they were joined cunt to cunt; their shaven slits melded together. When Lien's body had first writhed, Wang Fei had rolled her over, mounted her and fastened her lips to one of Lien's nipples. Now being in the driver's seat on top, she could rock and move her body to control and use the dong's ticklers on Lien's clit.

Short guttural gasps from the Vietnamese were followed by an incredibly deep wail from the petite woman as she came long and hard. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh."

For the decider, the two women were first separated and then eased into the classic starting position, clasped hands and began fucking. Both were soaking wet and neither's cunt muscles could really grip the double dong strongly enough to stop the other's thrusts. Sometimes the thinner end was inside, sometimes the thicker middle section, but most times the full 11 inches for each woman was forced into the other with the secondary effect of the clit arouser coming into play. Both women were panting and moaning heavily.

Gradually Lien took control, often hammering the weapon in two or three times to Wang Fei's reply. A smile spread across her face as she sensed victory. Wang Fei desperately pounded into the Vietnamese in a one final effort and, success. She had managed to embed the tip into Lien's so deeply and at such an angle that it immobilized the Vietnamese. Any movement caused pain and it gave the Chinese time to recover and then roll Lien onto her back still with part of the dildo embedded deep in the Vietnamese's sex cavern.

She grabbed Lien's waist and began fucking her even harder than before. She slammed the dildo in and out, as though she was trying to pay her back for her earlier suffering, but after ten minutes of roughly pounding the huge cock in and out of her pussy, she pulled out.

Forcing the panting, exhausted Lien into a kneeling position she moved behind her. Lien didn't have to wait long to find out why. She felt the thick, bulbous head of the fake cock poke at the entrance to her pussy and after a moment, slowly make its way inside. Despite its size, Wang Fei's controlling position and grip on her hair forced her to accept inch after inch, section after section until she could feel the skin of the Chinese's belly against her arse and could see the spikes of the central ball teasing the Vietnamese's clit.

Wang Fei was still pulling on Lien's mane of hair embedding the Vietnamese on the strap-on as she screamed her victory and rode the wailing, sobbing Lien to her early exit in the second round.

As soon as the stage was cleared the second contest began.

The 27-year-old Japanese-born, now Korean-based, World 35 Megumi Nejiki walked on stage. She had left school to live with a Korean gang member who accounted for 15% of the Yakuza in Japan and on the journey had his child at 18. The ex Inagawa-kaï Yakuza gang communal property had worked her way up to be the wife of its Korean branch head was a solid 5ft4 107-pound 34C 26 36 woman whose back was covered by a large dragon tattoo. Her black mini was stretched across short powerful thighs and a tight see-through, body-hugging blouse and high heels completed her outfit. There was nothing else. She waited for the 19-year-old Thai.