Asian Wife Filled with American Sin

Story Info
Korean-american coerced to attend to visiting pastor's needs.
2.7k words
4.36
60k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mary. I am a 5'4" Korean-American with a medium build and a 32C chest that I like to hide. For you see, I am a devout Christian like most of my family and friends. I met my husband in church while we were in high school and married shortly after graduation. We lived a happy life and he quickly made his way to becoming a youth pastor in our church. Our friends all started swelling with the miracle of children. However, Matthew and I struggled to conceive despite our nightly prayers. But everything changed when Pastor John came.

Pastor John was an American who traveled around the world spreading the gospel of Jesus. He was famous in our circles and many of us could trace our faith back to him. We were ecstatic when he announced a faith tour across America and our church was selected! Huge crowds formed when he arrived and we all stared enraptured as he parted the sea of people to meet our leaders.

"Welcome, Pastor John," my husband Matthew shook his hand firmly. "Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant."

"And who is this young lady," he said as he looked me over.

"My wife, Mary," Matthew replied, he looked annoyed at my star-struck hesitation. "Come on Mary, don't be rude, shake his hand."

Pastor John grasped my hand between his and looked down at me with a warm expression.

"Yenno Matthew, I could use somebody to help me while I am here. Do you know mind lending me your wife?"

"O-of course!" he replied. "She will help you with anything you need."

I blushed. I could not believe I would get to spend so much time with him!

That night, Pastor John preached to our packed worship hall. It was vibrating with hundreds of people as we sang and listened enraptured to his words. I could see people crying and praying to the heavens as he waved his hand fanatically and his speech swept over us. My glasses fogged from my tearing eyes. He was popular in the past because of his attractive features. This had faded with time but still the essence remained. Despite the wrinkles forming in his face and the grey streaking in his hair, he seemed filled with vitality as he performed on stage. He remained one of the most charismatic orators any of us had ever heard.

After, I led him to his preparation room. He sent me away to fetch some water and when I returned, he sat silent in his chair.

"Please kneel and pray for me," he sat quietly.

I listened obediently and closed my eyes.

"The devil assails me Mary," I heard him stand up and walk. "I need your help to fight him."

I nodded with my eyes closed. "Anything, Pastor John."

A pungent scent filled my nostrils and my eyes opened to find the source. They were greeted by the sight of Pastor John's penis pointing straight at me from between his robes.

"Mary, I am filled with pain. Please relieve me of my sin," his eyes stared down at me intensely.

"W-what?!" I yelled shrilly. "You're crazy! You can't expect me to believe this bullshit."

I tried scootching away but he grabbed my head, shoving it into his scrotum. The intense musky smell of his manly odour and sweat permeated my sense of smell. I coughed and pushed against his hairy thighs to get away.

"Un-hand me woman!" he yelled. "I can't believe you would lay your hands on me."

I paused and he loosened his pressure. I couldn't believe he would pull this kind of ruse.

"I would never, what are you even talking about?!"

"Do you think your congregation, your husband, would believe you over me?" he sneered. "Now work."

I thought about it for a moment. He was correct, wasn't he? Defeated, I grabbed his dick in my hand. For the first time I got a good look at it. I was shocked. Matthew's cock barely peaked out from my fist but my fingers could barely wrap around Pastor John's. The thick veiny length of his penis was nothing like anything I thought possible. The flared head was a fiery purple and dripped with pre-cum.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

He slid his cock onto my outstretched tongue. The salty taste of his bodily fluids made my mouth water.

"Ever sucked cock before?" he asked. I shook my head, my mouth stretched tight around the bulbous cockhead. "That's a good girl. I will teach you the ways to pleasure a man."

I struggled to accommodate him in my mouth as he bobbed my head with his hands on the back of my head. My jaw hurt from being stretched so far and struggled to breath. Thick strands of spittle dripped down my chin onto my bust. It felt like an eternity before I felt his dick swell in my mouth.

"Thank you for your dutiful work, Mary," he grunted. "Now take my sin!"

He roared as the first blast of his cum burst down my throat. I coughed and struggled as he held his dick deep in my throat. I struggled to gulp down the bitter cottage cheese like globs pouring down my throat. He withdrew his dick from my mouth. He smeared it against my face and my glasses.

"Clean it up," he ordered. I dutifully complied.

And just like that, it was over. He dismissed me and I returned home in silence. I could not bear to tell my husband and Pastor John acted like nothing happened the next day. After the pastor's next event, my husband approached him. My heart dropped when he returned and told me that he had invited the pastor for dinner. I prepared dinner as they talked and I was dismayed to see the drinks come out. Like every traditional Korean man, my husband was not to be outdone by his guest. Every shot that the pastor drank my husband followed and before long I found Matthew slumped onto the dinner table. That was when Pastor John exited the washroom in the nude.

I gasped. I was surprised to see that he kept his old body in shape. His torso was rigid and rippled, his arms bulbous, and the rest of his body covered in hair. He motioned for me with his finger.

"Strip," he ordered.

I followed his instruction with hesitation. Covering my breasts with my arm as I pulled off my bra and pausing for a moment before pulling down my silken panties. He motioned for them. I blushed and my body turned hot as I watched him prod the dark spot that had formed. A thin sticky string of my juices connected to his finger as he pulled away. He shook his head in mock disappointment.

"Mary, my dear. I am disappointed. You are a naughty heathen after all. Come with me."

I shivered at his words. He led me to our sofa and leaned me across his legs. I yelped as he spanked me for the first time. I look over my shoulder and could see his bright red hand print on my butt cheek. He pushed my head down and continued to relentlessly spank my ass. He paused, noticing that my mound glistened. I stifled a loud moan as his finger first made contact with my slit. He swirled his finger and I could not resist moaning loudly as it plunged into me. He fingered me rapidly, aided by my already self-lubricated channel. He twisted and pulled on one my hanging nipples with his other hand as his other knuckle began dragging against what I would later learn was my g-spot.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned. "Ooo, I'm cumming again! Oh my gosh!"

"My dear, you are not cumming yet. Have you never cummed before? I will show you."

He grinded against my g-spot and I felt an amazing pressure build deep inside my belly. I shrieked loudly as the first wave of pleasure swept over me. I forgot about my sleeping husband as I convulsed atop his thighs. Bursts of my juices sprayed out from around his finger.

"Uh, uh, uh," I moaned absentmindedly as my first-ever orgasm surged through me.

He patiently massaged my tender pussy lips as I came down from my peaks. After I realized he was waiting for me, I stood up before him. I was no longer embarrassed by my nakedness and did not hide my body from his eyes.

"Come forth and impale yourself with my holy spear," he ordered.

I don't know if I had fallen under his spell and actually believed his ridiculous ruse or if I was blinded by lust, but I complied without hesitation.

I straddled him and felt his cock head splitting my slick opening gently.

"I don't think I can take it," I whispered.

"Pray and you will have the strength to," he murmured.

I closed my eyes and felt his ridged cock head pop through my tight opening. I gritted my teeth and shivered with effort as I bobbed my ass on his cock. My body produced more juices to aid this monstrosity deeper into me, combining with the ample juices already released during my orgasm. Soon it was gliding into me with nearly no effort. I bounced my hips rapidly though his cock was still not buried to the hilt. He kissed and sucked on my bouncing tits in front of his face. I moaned deliriously, the amount of pleasurable stimulus my body was receiving was too much to bear.

Suddenly he picked me up and stood. He dropped me onto his cock and it finally buried itself fully inside of me. He grinded it against my a-spot deep inside of me. My fingers dug into his back as he began bouncing me rapidly, using me for his pleasure. His balls slapped against my ass as I yelled into his chest.

"I'm cumming again! Oh my god!"

My juices splattered onto the floor as he whispered into my ears.

"Yes Mary, cum on my cock. Cum on my cock like the dirty whore that you are."

I groaned at his sinful words and my body seized atop of him. The head of his cock scrapped the sensitive nerve endings across my entire swollen canal. Our lips met for the first time and our tongues intertwined in a lustful dance. My pussy clamped onto his cock in rapid succession, begging it to fill it with his seed. But somehow, he resisted.

He lay me on my side across the sofa, my hip atop the arm rest. He fucked me this way, his cock stimulating new regions of my pussy as he leered at my bouncing tits.

"Are you going to cum in me," I whispered.

He nodded.

"You would deny my holy sperm? Sex is for procreation, not pleasure. No condom and filled wombs are the only way to escape damnation."

I shivered with pleasure at the thought.

He flipped me over and pulled my arms back, fucking me like animals do. By this point we were both slick with sweat, our breathing hard, and our bodies tired. When his cock left my pussy with a pop, my legs vibrating from pleasure, I stumbled and sat on the sofa. I spread my legs wide for him and gently spread my swollen pussy lips.

He nodded in affirmation and lay atop of me. His body crushed me as his hips slammed against mine. I felt his swollen balls slap my asshole with each rapid thrust. The sound of our wet sex squelching filled my home. His relentless attack in a mating press attacked virgin territory, building up another orgasm at record speed.

Like a wave cresting, I squealed, "I'm cumming!!!"

This time my contracting pussy was too much for him and he finally roared in success. The first splash of his thick cum against the back of my pussy sent my orgasm to new heights. I kissed his slick chest deliriously, urging him to fill me more. My eyes rolled as his jerking cock stirred me up. His cum oozed out from the tight seal of my pussy around his cock, dripping down my ass, as I felt my canal swell to the brim with his virile sperm.

Thick globs oozed out as his cock slid out. He collapsed on the sofa beside me and guided me by the head to clean him up. Cum dripped down the back of my thighs as I crouched on all fours to fulfill his needs. The salty bitter taste of our mixed juices made my lips pucker as I cleaned the impressive length of his cock. He absentmindedly groped my breast as he recovered with his eyes closed. He unexpectedly slapped my ass, my body tightening in shock releasing a waterfall of cum onto my sofa. I stood up and looked at him with disapproval. He just sneered.

We left my snoring husband and went into the shower. I used a sponge to soap his rippled body and he continued to caress my sex-worn body under the pleasurable streams of hot water. The water carried away our sin down the drain. After he dried and dressed, he left with a final deep kiss at my door step. Returning inside from the fresh outdoor air, I realized my living room smelled like the musky odour of sex. I cleaned up the best that I could before dragging my barely conscious husband to bed. I slept soundly from exhaustion.

The next and final day, Pastor John ended his residency by blessing the church elite on stage. When he got to me, he blessed me with fertility. He spoke of his experiences with interracial children coming from monoracial parents. He claimed Jesus himself came to their aid. The congregation cheered and Matthew looked at me excitedly. Finally, our goal of having children would be realized! But the look Pastor John and I exchanged was something much different. I could feel the teeming sperm deep inside of me and my panties became soaked at the thought.

Two years later, I breast fed my baby in the mother's room of the church. My breasts had swelled two cup sizes and were always engorged with milk. The brown-haired baby sucked greedily and relieved me of the pressure while a breast pump worked on the other. Many of the women were jealous of me spending time with Pastor John and those that didn't look for help with breastmilk also cursed me for my figure.

When I left the room, I was surprised to see Pastor John speaking with my husband. Matthew looked concerned but they both beckoned for me when they realized I was watching. Pastor John looked appreciatively at the baby in my arms, his eyes flicking to my enhanced cleavage.

"Mary, I would like to speak with you in private," Pastor John said. My husband simply nodded in affirmation and took the baby from me.

In the old preparation room where everything started, Pastor John watched as I stripped without a word. He stared hungrily at my new filled-out and curvy figure. He looked at my shaven glistening pussy lips and nodded.

"Good, you shaved like I asked."

I walked over and stripped him. Seating him on a chair, I mounted him and slid his cock into my waiting pussy. We moaned loudly before stifling it with a deep kiss.

"Did you miss my cock?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Did you masturbate to the memory?"

I nodded.

"You're a dirty sinner?"

I nodded and bit my lip.

"What were you talking to Matthew about?" I groaned as his cock finally bottomed out. I vibrated with pleasure atop of it.

He sucked on my engorged breasts, spritz of my milk jetting into his mouth. He wiped his mouth before speaking.

"I told him you were a dutiful aid and I am looking for people to travel with me for my next tour."

"Oh?" I moaned loudly, realizing the connation.

"He seemed sad, but he knew it would be a good opportunity for you to spread our faith and for the mission."

I simply nodded with my eyes hooded in pleasure. I felt his cock swelling as my pussy clamped on. I rode him at a fever pace, his hands on my ass guiding me.

"Do you want to serve me for the next year?" he groaned. I felt his cock jerk and the first splash of his cum fill my convulsing pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!" I screamed.