Asking My Own Mother For A Blowjob

Story Info
A Son Finally Gets The Courage To Ask For The Greatest Gift.
1.3k words
4.03
87.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was always so thoughtful. "What do you want for your birthday, sweetie?"

I had been waiting for this moment. I had been planning for weeks that I would be honest. I would tell her exactly what I wanted and would endlessly hope that she would say yes. But here was that moment and I just stood there frozen.

"Are you ok?" She asked with her concerned, loving tone.

"I want..." I stopped, taking a big breath, pausing for just a moment before finally getting it out. As the words left my mouth, a rush of electricity filled the room and I felt like I was on fire in that moment. "Will you give me a blowjob?"

She made an audible swallow. It was a short, sharp sound, like an air bubble burst under water, quick and sharp, a sharp intake of air as if something had gone down the wrong way. The sound wasn't loud, but it still reverberated around the room like a whisper in a canyon.

She spoke slowly, looking at the floor. "Can you say that again?"

She hadn't freaked. That was good. We were still in the chaos of the unknown, but she stood there. She hadn't fled.

I chose my words carefully. I wanted to be clear. I didn't want to surprise her or leave anything out. I also wanted to make sure I followed my own advice that I had given myself in the weeks leading up to this moment. Namely, to be clear and set the specific expectations. Don't leave anything to chance. If you're going to really go through with this, be clear. Clear.

So in the calmest way I could muster I opened my mouth and uttered the request once more, hitting all the main points. "Mom, for my birthday present, will you put my cock in your mouth and suck on it until I cum? And when I cum will you let me cum in your mouth while you look into my eyes? And when my load of cum is done coming out of my cock and my whole load of cum is in your mouth, will you swallow my load of cum that I pumped into your mouth while you look into my eyes?"

She raised her gaze to mine. She had a look of complete neutrality on her face. Like an awoken sleep. Like she was in some distance universe thinking on the existentiality of her life up to this moment. It made both my palms sweat and the hair growing on my calves itch. She hadn't fled.

I watched as wave after wave of emotion crossed her face: curiosity, fear, anger, confusion, and lastly calm serenity. The emotional tsunami recycled several times. She hadn't fled.

I tried to lighten the mood a little with a quick addition to my request. "Please?" I smiled.

That finally broke her. She giggled and looked into my eyes and back down to the floor. And then back up to my eyes again.

She took a moment to compose herself. She tried to speak but only soft sounds came out. She cleared her throat.

With what she said next, her voice quavered, held together by two thin strands of determination, unable to contain the desperation that warred within her. The air filled with her breath, a soft gasp of sorrowful surprise, a deep intake of breath before she spoke.

"You're not supposed to be sexually attracted to your own mother."

The low hum of her words was soft and fragile, like a whisper in a quiet storm. Each syllable was gentle and sad, conveying the fear and worry that clouded her mind.

She looked up at me concerned, waiting for me to rescue her from this dark pit of the unknown drilling into the earth before her.

I decided since I had already gone this far, why not just tell the whole truth. So I did.

"I understand that. And I've struggled with that for a long time. But the truth remains.

It's impossible to put into words how beautiful you are to me, but I'll try. Your body is the epitome of perfection - tall and graceful, like a breezy summer evening. Your voice is the sweetest music that my ears have ever heard. The scent of you fills me with rapture. When you walk, it's as if time itself stops to marvel at your grace. Your face could best any masterpiece crafted by the most skilled artists. And when I look upon your lips, I am overcome. It is a physical ache. My desire to press my cock eagerly against them. Slide into them. To feel your tongue lovingly caressing my hard dick as I slide in and out, never breaking my gaze deep into your eyes."

I came down to realize the absurdity of the entire situation and especially that dumb ass speech.

I spoke as I rushed to leave, "I'm sorry, Mom. I'm a complete idiot. Please forgive me."

As I reached the doorway to leave, her voice boomed. She spoke with force only a mother can convey to the child she pushed out of her own body.

"STOP!"

I froze in my tracks.

She waited a brief moment before inquiring softly, "Did you mean all those things you said just now?"

"Of course I did. I mean, I do."

"How long have you felt like this?"

My whole fucking life, "A long time, Mom."

She paused. The silence was like a thick, rich syrup, slowly dripping with anticipation. It was heavy and oppressive as if time had stopped in its tracks and the world was holding its breath. It was oppression defined, laced with the faintest hint of hope.

She finally spoke.

"OK."

I didn't hear it at first. A moment so unlikely to ever happen did not even register when actually coming to exist in reality.

"Did you hear me?" She looked a little confused.

"Sorry, could you say that again?" I focused on her mouth, making sure I would get it this time.

Her lips opened and the air flowed out like it was the sole provider of oxygen in the room.

"I said, 'OK'. Yes, baby. If that's what you really want for your birthday, OK. OK. I will suck your cock. I'll suck it until you cum. And when you're cumming, when you're pumping that thick spunk into my wet mouth, I'll lock my eyes with yours. And when you're done cumming in my mouth, when you're done emptying your overflowing balls into my loving jaw, I'll show you all the cum you pumped between my lips, using my tongue to move and fold it, tasting it like a delicious recipe of forbidden lust. And then I'll swallow all of your cum, baby. I'll swallow all of my son's cum. My baby boy's cum. I'll eat all of my baby boy's cum when he's done pumping it into my mouth. And while I swallow every drop of your hot cum, making sure to send every trace of your sticky, thick spunk down my freshly fucked throat, my gaze will never leave yours."

I about fell on the floor. My heart was racing so fast just listening to her, all sense of time and place ceased to exist.

"Would you like your birthday present early, sweet boy?"

I was completely out of it, just trying to catch up to the present, but I did catch that. I smiled and steadied myself with everything I had to utter the single word, "Please?"

My mother giggled. Then she did something I'll never forget as long as I live. My own mother, the woman who carried me in her womb for 9 months, the woman who had loved me unconditionally my entire life.

My very own biological mother brought herself to her knees. My very own biological mother then gestured for me, her very own biological son, to come closer.