Asma the Libyan Hijabi MILF

Story Info
Asma the Libyan MILF meets a Jamaican stud.
1.5k words
2.92
10.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Born in the City of El Beida, Libya, and educated at the University of Tripoli, Asma Esmail came to Ontario, Canada, at the age of forty four to make a fresh start. Her marriage to a certain tall, handsome Libyan Muslim gentleman named Yassin Al-Taib didn't work out, and she decided to relocate. The United States of America appealed to her, but Asma opted for Canada instead because she wanted a quieter environment. In the City of Nepean, Ontario, Asma found everything she could have hoped for, and more...

After studying business at the University of Ottawa, Asma Esmail decided to start her own enterprise. She didn't feel like working for other people, especially since she'd seen the way some white Canadians treated their Muslim employees. It wasn't easy convincing the account manager at the local branch of BMO to loan her the fifteen thousand she needed to start her restaurant, but she managed to do just that. Thusly, Asma started her own restaurant, and hired a couple of young men to help her out with cooking and making deliveries, and just like that, her business got off the ground.

Standing six feet tall, with long curly black hair, hauntingly beautiful brown eyes and medium brown skin, Asma Esmail could be considered beautiful by almost anyone's standards. Still, there was a stigma about divorcees in the Muslim community of Ontario, so Asma found herself a bit lonely. The local Muslim men were polite and friendly to her, but didn't seek anything serious. And why should they, when there were so many attractive, younger Muslim women around?

A chance meeting with a certain Afro-Caribbean gentleman proved to be an injection of life into Asma Esmail's otherwise monotonous existence. Samuel Baxter, a big and tall, handsome young Jamaican guy working at the mini-mall near Asma's restaurant began to show up regularly during his lunch break, and thusly they got to know each other a bit. Samuel was studying business at Algonquin College, and had just discovered middle-eastern food. He soon found himself addicted to Asma's cooking...and her.

"You're becoming addicted to my goodies," Asma said flirtatiously to Samuel, one evening, shortly before closing time. The well-dressed young man looked at her and smiled. Gently, he nodded in agreement. Truth be told, he'd put on a pound or two since he started patronizing Asma's restaurant on a regular basis. He didn't just come for the food, either. Even though Samuel knew that as a non-Muslim, Muslim ladies like Asma were off-limits to him, he felt drawn to her...

"Ma'am, you can't blame me, you're a lovely lady and your cooking is to die for," Samuel replied, and Asma smiled and blushed. Clad in a flowery T-shirt, dark gray Hijab and blue jeans, Asma thought she looked okay but from the way Samuel looked at her, you would have thought she was a supermodel or something. Asma looked at him, and licked her lips. This brother was so different...

In the North African nation of Libya, there was a lot of animosity between the Arabized Berbers and the Sub-Saharan Africans. Asma Esmail grew up seeing a lot of Berbers mistreat people of African descent, and although it irked her, there was little she could do about it. In her younger days, Asma had a relationship with an African guy named Malik, and when her parents found out, they almost killed her. Malik went away, fearing for his life. Asma never saw him again, but over the years, she wondered about what might have been...

"You're so different and so confident, Samuel," Asma said softly, smiling faintly as she drew closer to Samuel. Something about this dark-skinned, virile young brother intrigued her. Samuel appeared to be feeling the same way, Asma could tell. The young Jamaican had been with a lot of beautiful women in his twenty five years but for some reason, Asma made him nervous. When she stopped a foot from him and gently laid her hand on his shoulder, Samuel smiled and looked at Asma, trying to act cool even though his heart was going pitter-patter...

"That's because I believe in going for what I want, always," Samuel replied, and, impulsively the young Jamaican took Asma's hand and brought it to his lips. Then he kissed her lovely hand. Asma blinked in surprise, and then smiled, touched by Samuel's sweet gesture. Where she comes from, men are too bogged down by tradition to do little things like that for women, and it's a damn shame. Asma's heart skipped a beat, and she looked at Samuel in a whole new way...

"Do tell," Asma said, smiling as she grabbed a chair and sat opposite Samuel. The restaurant was closed, and she and Samuel had the place to themselves. That's how it all began. They talked for hours, and afterwards, exchanged numbers before parting ways. Asma went home with a smile on her face, and swore to herself that she and Samuel would have some fun someday. When they finally did, after weeks of flirtation and heated phone conversations, it was all worth it...

"This is so great," Samuel thought to himself as he spread Asma Esmail's thick brown ass, and began worming his tongue into her asshole. The Libyan Muslim MILF moaned softly and began to grind her big ass against his face while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Still, he loved the taste of Asma's ass, and her moist pussy, a mere inch from his mouth, looked positively inviting.

"Hmm, eat this ass," Asma cooed softly, and she arched her back, undulating that booty and giving Samuel a great visual to work with. From the moment Samuel laid eyes on Asma Esmail at a certain Shawarma restaurant in Nepean, Ontario, he knew he wanted her. A newcomer to Ontario by way of El Beida, Libya, Asma was recently divorced and exploring the single life at the tender age of forty four. The gal was passionate about exploring her sexuality, and Samuel was quite willing to help her out...

"Yes ma'am," Samuel replied, and he playfully slapped Asma's ass, causing her to giggle. As he wormed his tongue into the forbidden depths of Asma's asshole, Samuel fingered her wet pussy. Groaning sharply, Asma pried his fingers out of her pussy and Samuel, getting the hint, continued to eat her ass. Licking her lips, Asma closed her eyes and rocked her ass against Samuel's face, loving what he was doing to her.

"Put that slick tongue to good use," Asma squealed, shuddering violently as Samuel gave her asshole a tongue bath. Moments later she cried out, climaxing violently thanks to Samuel's wicked touch, and she gushed hot girly cum all over his dark, handsome face. After Asma came down from cloud nine, the Libyan Muslim MILF looked at Samuel and smiled lustfully.

"Come here, sexy mama," Samuel said, and Asma feasted her eyes on the big and tall, handsome brother's dark-skinned, virile and masculine physique. Kneeling before the Jamaican stud, Asma grabbed his dick and began sucking on it after gently pulling back his foreskin. Born and raised in an Islamic country, Asma had never seen an uncut dick before, but she found Samuel's dick fun to handle...

"Hmm, you taste good," Asma paused to say, winking at Samuel as she sucked his dick. The burly young Jamaican sighed happily. He'd always sensed that Asma, the prim and proper, Hijab-wearing North African Muslim lady was a freak, and this just confirmed it. Smiling, Samuel thrust his dick down her throat and Asma sucked his dick with gusto, getting him harder than a rock in no time. Once Asma deemed Samuel ready, she got on all fours and shook her big mature Libyan booty at him, and he stroked his dick excitedly...

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Samuel said, smiling as he positioned himself behind Asma, who pressed her big ass against his groin. Samuel rolled a condom on his dick and rubbed it against her big ass. Grinning, Asma turned around and winked at Samuel, and then began to twerk, which drove him absolutely nuts. Samuel pushed his dick into her pussy, and gripped her hips tightly as he began to fuck her. Let the good times roll...

"Fuck my pussy, give me that Jamaican dick," Asma squealed, and Samuel slapped her ass, loving the way it jiggled as he fucked her. Asma began grinding her big ass against Samuel's crotch, driving his big dick deeper inside of her. It turned out that it was all true, what Asma heard about men from the Caribbean. Samuel rammed his dick into Asma's snatch, and she welcomed the deliciously hot pain she felt inside. The brother fucked her gusto, just the way Asma liked it...

"Hmm, to many more nights like this one," Samuel Baxter said to Asma, a few hours later, as they lay side by side in bed. They were spent, but felt more alive than ever. Asma looked at Samuel and smiled with contentment. This was just what she needed after a rather tense day at work. Too many damn clients to deal with, for starters. Samuel made Asma feel alive in a way no man had before, and she liked it. Smiling, she rolled on top of him and they began round two...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers