Asma's Eyes Are Opened Ch. 02

Story Info
Temptations Grow - Can Asma Resist?
6.8k words
4.59
13.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers

"I'm here to see Tony Turner."

The voice was mellifluous, the lilting accent of the more prosperous parts of Edinburgh.

Asma looked up from her counter. A few moments ago she had been thinking only of the journey home, what ingredients she needed for the preparation of her husband Afsar's evening meal. Now she suddenly felt her heart beating a little faster and a sudden dryness in her mouth. The morning was always her busiest time and now at the end of the afternoon, having readied her counter for the next day, she found herself free to observe what was happening.

Or, to be more accurate, to observe the woman who had made that seemingly innocent statement. The woman had long chestnut hair framing one of those faces so pale as to be almost translucent. Asma found such a look very foreign to her but could not deny that sometimes it was striking, almost beautiful. This woman had a ready smile and Asma suspected that Tony would find her very attractive. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle as she talked to Asma's supervisor, Ellie.

Asma tried to relax, tried not to be obvious in her observation of the woman. Since overhearing those words she had been unable to resist asking herself two questions. 'Will Tony like her?' and 'Will she and Tony..."

The answer to the first question was not difficult to work out. Tony's women, how strange that now she found it natural to think such a thing as 'Tony's women', were not always easy to identify straight away. However, this one would certainly catch his attention. She was undeniably attractive, well-dressed, with that cut-glass upper-class accent and a gold band beside the large diamond ring on her finger. Asma had been here long enough to know that Tony would like her very much.

The woman moved off towards the rear of the store. Ellie's eyebrows flicked up as she turned to go in the opposite direction. Asma suddenly knew that Ellie had been appraising the woman just as she herself had. She also knew that they had had both come to the same conclusion.

Asma saw the clock beside her counter dragging its way through the last couple of minutes of her shift. She thought about Ellie and Tony. They were equals in the store's hierarchy - below only a Manager who kept his visits to the shop-floor as rare as possible. They were both reputedly very good at their jobs which helped the Manager do as little as possible. They also worked well together. Asma was sure that their relationship was purely professional.

Asma was not so sure that it had always been so. Ellie was an attractive woman of about her own age. She had talked to Asma about Tony, reassuring and warning her at the same time. However, some of her comments had suggested a knowledge of Tony acquired at first-hand. Ellie had laughed once when Asma had plucked up the courage to ask her why women would return to Tony again and again. It hadn't been a shocked laugh or a flippant one. It had been the laugh of a woman who knew just why Tony was so popular. A suggestion that if Asma knew what Ellie knew then she wouldn't have to ask such a silly question.

Asma could never ask Ellie outright of course. Ellie was a very good person, a very kind person, someone Asma was happy to think of as a friend. She would never want to upset her by reminding her of such a time. Such a disgrace. Besides if there had ever been anything between the two it was not so now. Had Tony tired of her? Did Tony prefer younger women like that Edinburgh one?

Asma dismissed the last thought without analysing her reason for doing so. She was a modest woman, a good married wife, she had no need of the admiration of any man except Afsar. That was obvious, she knew that. However, she also knew what a guilty pleasure and pride she took in knowing of Tony's interest in her. It was not something to be acknowledged, let alone encouraged, but once understood it could not be denied.

Finally, at long last, the clock moved onto the end of her shift. She completed closing her counter and then, without any concious decision, moved to the back of the store and through the staff door there.

All was quiet. The staff rest-rooms were empty and the last of the afternoon deliveries had been made. The men had gone home, happy to make up for other days when delays had kept them there. The night shift were yet to arrive.

That left Tony's office. Really just a thin partition enclosing a desk and a couple of chairs. She heard voices and carefully crept closer. The partition muffled their voices but she could just make out words and then steps coming towards the door.

Asma's heart leapt into her throat. She quickly moved round to the rear of the office and just made it as the door opened and suddenly she could hear them clearly.

"As I was saying - these would be the access and unloading areas used for your produce. My men are well-trained and we have all the facilities required for perishables. That's what we do here."

"Mr Turner - I was in no doubt about that. I've heard nothing but good about your abilities and attributes." The woman shot Tony a glance.

"We don't get many complaints. My men know the standards that I expect and they live up to them." Tony paused. "I'll confess it's not usual practice for a supplier to come down here in person, I generally deal with the logistics people." Now Tony glanced at her.

The woman smiled, a smile full of warmth and mischief. "A good friend of mine recommended me to come here in person. Imogen felt..." She hesitated and glanced at a camera mounted on the warehouse wall.

"Visual only Tash, no audio," said Tony reassuringly.

"OK," said Tash, "Imogen felt that we might both profit from establishing a personal aspect to our business arrangement."

"Imogen is a good friend of mine too - maybe I didn't realise just how good a friend until a couple of moments ago. So come back into the office and tell me just what you're interested in."

Tony led the way back into his office and pulled the door behind him leaving his fingers wrapped around it for a moment so that the door was left perhaps half an inch ajar. He seemed his usual cool unflappable self but Asma knew he must have been excited not to take care to close the door properly. She hesitated a moment but her curiosity was always going to be too strong for her to resist. She moved over to the doorway. She could hear them clearly and by dropping to one knee she could even put one eye to the door.

"So - after all Imogen told you - and after coming and seeing what's on offer here - what you thinking Tash?" Tony's deep voice was very audible. His comment was phrased as a question but his confident delivery suggested he already knew the answer.

Tash gave a silvery little giggle. "I'm thinking I'd like the same sort of arrangement as Imogen has."

"That right," Tony paused, "cause I'm seeing rings on that finger. Tell me about that."

"Alastair is a friend of Rufus, Imogen's husband. They share certain ..., er, interests. That's why when Imogen told us about you, well..."

Her voice tailed off. Asma was not surprised. How shameful to have to confess such a thing about your husband! What man would want his woman to be with another man, let alone a man like Tony!

"So this his idea or your idea? Who brung it up first?"

"He'd talked about it a couple of times - but just teasing me. Asking if I found Black men attractive, if I'd ever been with one..."

"Had 'ya?"

"No - and I didn't admit how attractive I find a certain type of Black man. I wasn't sure then whether it was a good idea to tell him that. I was worried he'd want me to act on my desires."

"But here you are." Asma could see Tony's smile as he framed the words.

"But here I am." Tash's face wasn't visible to Asma but she knew that Tony's smile had been returned. "Alastair's teasing just sort of kicked off that dormant desire, that fantasy that I'd always had. But there was no way I'd ever do anything about it - not until I met Imogen and she told me about you. Then it wasn't just a fantasy anymore, then I knew it could become real."

"So your husband knows you're here and why you're here?"

"He just thinks I'm at work..."

Tony observed her closely and then nodded. "You said you like a certain type of man - care to describe him."

"I like a confident man, a strong man, a man who knows what he wants. A man who isn't afraid to take charge but is able to give a woman what she wants and needs."

"Hubby like that?"

"Oh God no!" Tash laughed.

"Right then - so we know where we're at. I don't care what you tell that husband of yours. But he's got no part of this. What we have is gonna be between me and my woman. Understood?"

"Yes." Again Asma didn't have to see Tash's face, she could hear the suppressed excitement bound up in that one word. For a moment she imagined that it was her sat in Tony's office, her having this conversation with him. She stifled the thought immediately and tried to ignore it. But if that thought wasn't powerful and real then why had she been watching and listening at this door for five minutes?

"Here's how its going to be Tash. I finish work in two hours time. There's a good place I know a street down. We can meet up there, have something to eat and then I'll take you back to my place and we can get this thing started like I mean to carry it on. That sound good?"

"Tonight?"

"You think I'm planning on waiting?"

Tash laughed. "Flattering but I'd arranged to..."

"With your husband?"

"Yes but..."

"Decision time them." Asma heard a chair move back as Tony stood up. He made a gesture and Tash stood too. "I'll help you make your mind up," he said. Strong dark hands pushed Tash's skirt up and around her waist. She gasped, her eyes locked on his.

"So - you gonna be a good little wifey or you gonna be a Black man's woman? Because you'd best know that I expect my women to be naughty little sluts. The more high-class and white-bread they start out the more naughty and dirty I like to make them. So let's get started by you giving me those expensive-looking panties for a souvenir."

There was no hesitation. Tash pushed her panties down and held them up for him.

Tony took them and tucked them into his pocket. He nodded his satisfaction and then he moved forward. He picked up Tash as if she was weightless and then gently laid her onto his desk. His hands grasped her thighs firmly and his head moved purposefully down between her legs.

Tash gasped and giggled. Her hands ran through his short dark hair as he skilfully pleased her with his mouth and tongue. She had been exited to come here, more excited by their conversation - now she was primed for his attentions. Her senses and nerves attuned for every teasing stimulation. It didn't take long.

"Fuck me Tony, fuck me."

He moved a hand so that his thumb could skilfully work her clitoris as he spoke. "You know what I want." Then his tongue was back at her wet pussy.

Tash paused a moment and then reached into her pocket. She dialled and then after a few moments spoke. "Hey baby - I'm sorry but work is crazy today - No I don't think so - Oh, that's great honey. I'm not sure when I'll get back. - I love you too honey. - See you later." She cut the connection and Tony went into overdrive. Skilled lips, tongue and fingers all demanding their tribute and it soon came. Tash moaned and her legs quivered against his shoulders. Tony didn't pause but kept working that sweet white pussy until Tash had experienced a long rolling orgasm that left her pale face flushed and her eyes wide and sparkling.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Will you fuck me now?"

Tony gave a confident smile and shook his head. "Oh no, I got plans for you. We meeting up like I said and after our meal I'll be taking you home and showing you how a real man fucks a premium pussy like this. Sound good?"

He moved forward and their mouths met, tongues connecting and trading intimacies. Then he grasped her waist and gently listed her off his desk. Tash gave a long outtake of breath and smoothed her skirt back down her legs.

They swapped details and he told her where they would be meeting later. Asma wondered how often Tony had met women there - how often he had take them home and... She carefully stood up, her legs feeling weak, and moved back behind the office. They would be coming out soon. She felt warm, the adrenaline-laden blood pumping powerfully through her body. Some came from the fear of being discovered spying on them but she knew that it wasn't all that. It was also something else - something that she dared not acknowledge.

Tony came back and stood outside his office. Asma wished he would go inside so she could complete her escape. Instead he looked around, smiled and then took a seat on the step up to his office. There was the click of a lighter and then he blew smoke into the air.

"Damn but that girl had a real prime sweet-tasting pussy. Almost a shame to smoke after eating that! So what you reckon - think she'll be coming back for more later on?

Asma froze where she stood. She knew he couldn't see her so who was he talking to? Or was he talking to himself?

"I'm thinking she'll be back - hell, I'm knowing she'll be back. Had a taste of how things can be and she won't be going back to what she settled for before. That'll count for double after tonight." Tony gave a deep low laugh, the laugh of a man supremely confident in his abilities. "Yeah I'd bet a grand to a penny that she'll be back. You taking that bet Asma?" He chuckled again.

Panic ran through Asma's brain. How had he known she was there? Should she run away or should she face him down and pretend to have seen nothing. She rejected both ideas immediately. Instead she stayed where she was and hoped he would decide she hadn't been there after all.

"Hope you enjoyed the show girl. Getting to be something of a habit ain't it. Maybe I should tell you in advance so you can find a more comfortable place to watch. Just pass me the word." He chuckled and blew out another plume of smoke. "Of course if you want to cut to the chase and take our girl's place on my desk instead of just looking on then we can arrange that too. I can show you just how good a man can make a woman feel. I've been thinking about that since the first time I saw you. When you're ready just let me know." Tony crushed the butt of his cigarette under his shoe and went back into his office.

Asma remained frozen in her hiding place for a moment. The significance of his words rushing through her mind. Now there was no doubting her position. Tony wanted her and she had only to say one word and... She was horrified by her own thoughts They were, or should have been, literally unthinkable! She would need help and advice She could quit her job and never see Tony again but that would not stop the thoughts she now had, the dreams she now had.

Finally Asma got her thoughts together and left - watched all the way by Tony on his office monitor.

***

He looked almost impossibly old. His face a mass of wrinkles above a thick white beard His dark cap barely hid how sparse his long gray hair now was. His expression showed very little - certainly neither approval nor denunciation. His dark eyes, sunk improbably far into his face, just observed her as she told him all that had happened. The occasional slight nod the only signal that he understood her and wished her to continue.

Syed Abdul had seemed to be very old even when Asma had first come to this country. As a Hyderabadi he had welcomed them and helped them. When things had gone wrong he had stood by them and had not altered his attitude to them by one degree. That could not be said of everyone. In the good times they had left his little study centre to attend the main mosque. Now the converted semi-detached house was one again their main spiritual focus, somewhere Afsar was not scorned or laughed at.

Finally Syed spoke. "At work you dress as you do now - I mean with modesty?"

"Always."

"I did not doubt it. Ah, but sometimes the creator has given a person beauty that is not easily hidden. This man you speak of - is he a believer?"

"No."

"That is something - for a man of faith to behave so would be damning indeed. Not only for him but for all of us."

Syed again seemed sunk in thought - his deep dark eyes observing her closely.

"Forgive me sister but I must ask this - you have not encouraged this man?"

"I ... no," Asma felt a little flustered by the question.

"Ah," said Syed with a raised eyebrow, "I am not so sure of that. Not that you intended to do so but even in your telling you show that you have showed interest in him, in his women, in his ... behaviour. Could not a man perceive that and regard it as encouragement?"

Asma hung her head in shame.

"Let us approach this with realism and accuracy. Tell me sister are you interested in this man? Do you find him attractive?"

"He is ... very strong and confident and ... I do find him handsome. But I would never..."

Syed held up a thin hand. "The creator gave us our desires. They are no sin as others believe. The sin lies in acting upon them, in refusing submission to the laws that the creator has ordained for us. This you understand?"

Asma nodded.

"Our laws made order and peace out of chaos and violence. Our laws maintain that order and peace. Even in this country what violence and injustice is caused by lust - lust for money, for power, for illicit sex. You see this as well as I?"

Asma nodded again.

"So - since no sin has been committed I will not make any ruling but just offer my advice. First, you are a married woman and as such must not give in to any of the temptations you are offered or may feel. Second, you must speak to your husband, it is his right to know what has happened. With some couples I would not advise this but Afsar is a good and gentle man. It is his love and care for you that must be repaid with your honesty. Third, you must pray. The All-Merciful does not aim to tempt or to trap us. He gives us the strength and the wherewithal to faithfully follow the true path. Now go with my blessing."

***

It was not easy to tell her husband but Asma knew in her heart that what Syed had advised was correct. She knew that some wives would have cause to fear their husband's reaction. That was not true with Afsar - he was, again as Syed had said, a gentle soul. Instead she was worried about how much it would hurt him.

His reaction seemed a mix of bewilderment and confusion.

"This man - this Tony - he is your boss?"

"No, well he is a supervisor but he is not my boss."

"He has not tried to force you to do anything...he has not used his position..."

"No, no, he has not done that. I am sure he would not do that. He wants me to come to him - to give myself to him. As... as all of his other women do."

"But you are a married faithful woman and he is a Black man, did you say a Jamaican?"

Afsar's voice broke off.

Asma could usually read her husband's reactions in his face but not today. He was surprised, no shocked, but what lay underneath that shock?

Afsar suddenly stood up. "I must go to consider this, to think about this. I must..." He broke off and strode out of the room. Asma heard the door to his study close and then the key turned in the lock.

It was a hard twenty minutes. Waiting for her husband and knowing what pain she had caused him. She didn't know what he would say but she felt that she knew what had to be done. She would have to leave her job. It would make life very hard and she would miss her friends but her husband would never allow her to remain there under the lusting eyes of a Black man.

Even as she thought it Asma felt a tingle go through her body. She visualised Tony watching her instead of the other way around. She struggled to control her thoughts and heard, almost with relief, her husband's door open.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers
12