ASMR Cock Worship

Info
Sit back and relax while I worship your cock. You deserve it. [F4M]
17 words
5
1.5k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asmrrain
asmrrain
25 Followers

Sit back and relax while I worship your cock. You deserve it.

Best enjoyed with headphones <3

--:--
--:--
1.0
asmrrain
asmrrain
asmrrain
25 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
tomar82403tomar824034 days ago
Worship takes many forms

...and I loved your form of worship! Believable, intoxicating, and thoroughly enjoyable!

JustanotherNPCJustanotherNPC6 days ago

I more-or-less enjoyed this audio. Unfortunately most posters don't actually do any of the "worship" when posting things like this, so allow me to offer a bit of criticism: You did well in relaxing the body, it resets the body to receive enjoyment only from what you offer (if it was stimulated before), allowing YOU to be the only thing on the mind, good addition. It sent tingles down my body hearing "penis" instead of "cock" or "dick" like usual, that was good and I would've appreciated it if you sprinkled some more of that, but don't overuse it either, after all, the whole appeal is that it's rarely called that anymore. Kisses and licks-- a vital part of worship, far more than sucking. What differentiates worship from a blowjob? Any ol' dick will do for the latter, but the former requires you to appreciate THIS one-- kissing, light licking, and **words of praise** accomplish that nicely. Sorry to say, you lost me at deepthroating. It goes too hard, too fast. I'm not saying to leave it out entirely, but get the actual worship in first. Another thing is the balls. You hardly mentioned them yet it what makes every man special. I'd say give them a lot more attention, again, **kissing**, light licking, and words of praise. To elaborate on the words of praise-- yes, just praise is good, but also remember what they're for-- they produce/store the man's seed, talk about that a bit. Say how "precious" his seed/balls are, how "unique" and "special" they are (and he is). Spend a good amount of time just on the balls *before* moving to the shaft, and revisit them briefly every once in a while. The shaft is a lot easier, just lots of kissing and licking, praising (aka "worshipping"). Say how lucky you are to be the one to worship this man, make him feel like a god! After you've slowly come to know every square cm of his dick can you start putting the tip in your mouth and sucking, and still take it slow. Revisit the kissing, licking, and praising, not too much now since you've already put a lot of effort into it before, and now you can't talk as much since you've got your mouth full ;) and keep taking him deeper by the inch. Finally, you may consider deepthroating, though at this point you don't need it to make him cum. Speaking of which, now you've gotten this "god" to grace you with the gift of his seed, cherish it, relish it-- how honored and happy are you about it? And last, but not least, after you've dealt with his cum (probably swallowed, though not necessarily), he's happy with the service and is gonna be calming down. His penis is slowly starting to become flaccid-- but that doesn't make it any less than it was before. Make him feel like even while he's calm he's still worthy of praise and worship. Kisses, not so much licking, but nuzzling your face it in will make him feel appreciated. Finish it off by saying how great of a man he is-- how even just his cock is enough-- lots of ego stroking and stuff like that except with cock. Overall good work, lots of good elements but missing a lot of integral parts to make it cock "worship" instead of just sucking. I'd say it's a 5/10 just because it's missing so much, but there's a lot of potential.

Share this

Similar Stories

Tomboy Bestie is Your Cum Drainer You need to cum for your donation and I'd love to help...in Audio
Movie Night on the Couch [F4M] A pleasurable movie-watching experience.in Audio
I REALLY Want To Suck Your Cock hot girl next door can't lie she really wants to suck & fuckin Audio
Cozy in Bed, with Your Older Cousin Forced to share a bed with your sweet, teasing cousin [ASMR]in Audio
Her Biggest Obsession Your bestie's co-ed little sister is back and needy for cockin Audio
More Stories