ASMR-Your Rescuer Tends to You

Info
After saving you from a robbery, your savior tends to you.
45 words
4.66
14.1k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this one turned out really good with the sound effects. I went more into the aftercare aspect than the savior aspect but there is a nice little bit at the beginning where you can hear yourself being rescued before you pass out.

Enjoy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Femme_Domme_Fatale
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
subbywannabesubbywannabealmost 2 years ago

I love this story I'm going to have to listen to all of them I've been the alpha male since 1969 the year I turned 18 in 1990 I told my ex-wife about my submissive fantasies , she said I was sick and perverted. At a party that weekend she made an announcement to all of our friends that her sick perverted husband wanted her to pee in my mouth. I moved out the next day

I actually think I could be comfortable with a female lead relationship. But I don't really know I'm going to listen all the rest of the stories though l

Naked4u2cNaked4u2cover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I loved the period theme and situation… and the idea of being overcome by rough brigands and then rescued by a such sweet sounding young girl adds so much to the submissive aspect. And I have to say I am totally in love with your voice and sweet, soft giggle … here and in other audio stories you have submitted. I’m wondering if you would consider creating a story where you would be a hospital nurse completely undressing a male patient in his bed to shave him for surgery, only to find he is rather small down there. I just know your beautiful voice relating that situation would send me over the edge… along with other guys with similar fantasies. Either way, thank you for your beautiful audio contributions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate how not only do your stories have a world of feminine dominance, but that it is as much loving, as it is raunchy at times. This story appealed to me on a number of levels, I thought her rescuing him and noting that the bandits that attracted him were also made up of women. The complete role reversal sets a strong tone. I thought at one point we would find out she was actually a bandit, although I am sure if she were she would have not been quite as gentle with him. Of course, I was driven over the edge quicker than your character would have been happy with, but I know to behave better on the next listen.

One more note, I love that your accent, or the accent you use, has this older style and cadence to it. Truly takes you into the older world scenes. I look forward to more.

Share this

Similar Stories

What She Wants Slave and dom explore the rules and probe their boundaries.in BDSM
Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 01 Kinky fantasy shared between lovers over text... escalates.in BDSM
Lady Balls She will do whatever it takes to get the job done.in Fetish
Ellie Submits Older woman's new sub is a mountain of Amazonian muscle.in BDSM
Checking In A frigid nurse has a new method of treating bad behaviors.in Fetish
More Stories