Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TV screens came to life and a large man in a gray uniform entered the room. He turned to the central camera and his face filled every screen in the room.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen," he called to the camera, "for being today's witnesses of the corporal punishment of Slave Batch 204."

The screens changed to show each of us, individually and over the course of the next two hours, one by one, we were featured on the screens as we were flogged, spanked, whipped, or outright beaten. With horror, I realized that this was either being streamed live or recorded. Or now that I think about it, both.

I was saved for last. The convicted seditionist was the main attraction today. The frame I was attached to was flooded with a spotlight. I had, again, promised myself that I wouldn't cry. I swore to myself that I would remain defiant and maintain some dignity even if I didn't really feel it.

The uniformed guard (I thought of him as the M.C.) stood near me with a rattan cane. He spoke to the camera: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Federal Slave 01101001101513180, formerly known as Aspen Myers. She has been sentenced to life as a slave for crimes against the United States. You are all called to be a witness to her corporal punishment."

My frame shifted, bending in such a way as to force my ass to protrude. The way I was bent now gave the camera a perfect view of both of my holes. I had time briefly wondered how many people were watching before I heard the sharp whistle of the cane and the resulting crack as it impacted my bare ass. It took a few seconds for the pain to set in but when it did, I broke my promise to myself and screamed in pain. The tears started to flow immediately.

The next two blows landed in rapid succession, each a little lower than the last. The third and fourth stripes, I realized, were dangerously close to striking my labia. I felt the edge of panic cutting into my consciousness.

"No," I thought with dread, "I'm wrong. With the angle I am at and the way my legs are spread by the frame, the next strikes would not only strike my labia, they were being aimed directly for my clit!"

My tears became wracked sobs and I begged the M.C. not to hurt me anymore. He came around to the front of my rig and caressed my cheek. It was such a tender gesture that I momentarily stopped making noise and looked at him hopefully. Then, in a reversal, he reached out and grabbed my hair, wrenching my head up until I was looking at a giant T.V. screen showing my ass and my spread lips. A split appeared on the screen, one side showing my most (formerly) private areas still on display and the other side was trained on my face.

The M.C. leaned close and said, "Look at you up there. You're wet. You want this. You're already a complete whore."

I brought myself enough control to say, "I pissed myself when that fat bitch tested the collar, asshole."

The M.C. stood up with a snarl on his face. He announced that the last five strokes are now ten strokes because of my poor attitude. He leaned back in and whispered into my ear, "If you take your eyes off this screen once, I'll make it twenty."

Part VI

Aspen reached across the desk and turned the recording off. "Do I need to tell you what happened," she asked Arthur.

"Yes, Aspen, you need to continue but we can take a break, though, if you need it."

Aspen looked at Arthur, noting his concerned and sad look. She had another of her log leaps and asked, "You've seen the video, haven't you, Master?"

"I have," he admitted.

"But you want to hear my account of it?"

"Yes, Aspen. I need to hear what you went through compared to what was provided by the facility."

"Master, what happened next is humiliating but that isn't why I don't want to continue."

Arthur stood up and walked around his desk to the girl. Arthur gingerly put his hand on one of her shoulders and Aspen immediately wrapped her arms around his waist. Arthur was grateful that Aspen kept control of herself and she was not sobbing or even crying. She was strong.

"Master," Aspen began in a quiet but even voice, "I don't want you to think less of me with what I am about to tell you. I don't want you to think that because ... because I enjoyed it."

"I won't, Aspen. I think I know what happened and there is a psychological state -- a reason for it. And these people know that this happens and they seek to exploit it to break a slave.

"It worked," Aspen replied in a sad voice.

"Fifteen-minute break then we can resume," Arthur asked Aspen. She nodded eagerly.

"Will you lay back on the sofa for me, "Master?"

Arthur shrugged and walked over to the couch. He arranged a few pillows to make a back rest for himself and then lay down with his torso elevated.

Aspen shed her robe and grabbed the blanket that was resting on the back of the sofa. She carefully straddled Arthur's lap and then lay down on his chest, pressing her breasts to him. She wriggled around and between the two of them they were able to get comfortable and get the blanket over them.

Aspen made a trilling sound and Arthur felt her melt into him. "Did you just purr," he asked her.

"Yes," she said, cuddling closer, "you feel really good. This may be the most comfortable that I've been since before my arrest."

Arthur growled and said, "at least one of us is comfortable."

"I'm pretty sure that you're enjoying this," Aspen teased.

"What makes you think that," he asked suspiciously.

Aspen wiggled her hips, making it clear that she could feel Arthur's very erect penis pushing against her from inside his slacks.

"It wouldn't take much," she whispered.

Arthur brought his right hand up from his side to Aspen's bare back. "What wouldn't take much, Pet?

"For you to open your pants and slide your cock into me."

"No, Aspen."

Aspen's calm broke. "I just want you to love me. Why won't you love me?"

"Aspen," Arthur began uncertainly, "I..."

"Don't you want me? Don't you want to fuck your slave girl? Please Master. Why won't you love me?"

Aspen began to grind on Arthur. It had been almost two years since his wife had left and longer than that since he had had his dick in a woman. Aspen felt so good grinding on him as she laid down on him.

"She's right," Arthur thought, "it would be so easy." Arthur opened his mouth, unsure of what he was going to say when Aspen leaned in and kissed him.

"This is bad," Arthur thought, "sex is one thing, but this is intimate. This is...she's a slave no matter how unfair her conviction was, she's still a slave and this is...fuck it."

Arthur's arms encircled her and he began to kiss Aspen back. Aspen almost cried with joy.

When the pair broke the kiss, Aspen let out a happy sob and laid her head on Arthur's shoulder.

"You do want me," Aspen whispered, smiling.

"...I do," Arthur whispered back.

Every muscle in Aspen's body relaxed. To Arthur, it felt like she melted into him. Aspen had been so wound up that she had driven herself into exhaustion. She settled into Arthur's body and her breathing became calm and regular. Smiling, Arthur kissed the sleeping girl on the forehead. A small nap seemed like a good idea, after all.

Part VII

Aspen woke up thirty minutes later, still latched on to Arthur. She raised her head form his shoulder and a long string of drool connected the corner of her mouth to where she was laying on him.

"Oh my God, I drooled on you," Aspen said in embarrassed horror.

Arthur's eyes opened and he turned his head to look at the wet spot on his dress shirt. "I seem to be a target for bodily fluids whenever you're involved."

Aspen looked at her master startled. "You made a joke," she said, "I didn't know that you knew how to do that!"

Aspen burst out laughing and Arthur joined in. It felt good for both of them to be able to laugh. Neither Arthur nor Aspen could remember the last time they had really laughed. If nothing else, Aspen brought a little bit of light into Arthur's life and while it was unfamiliar to him, he was grateful.

"Oh Master," Aspen said with a sign, "I'm so sorry."

"It is only drool," he replied.

"Not for that that," she shook her head, "for losing my shit on you again. Doctor Samuels warned me that stress and arousal might trigger an episode with the conditioning. And being close to you is quite..."

"Arousing," Arthur finished for her.

Aspen stood up, stretching sore muscles out. The effect of her stretch was not lost on Arthur as it displayed her perfect body to him. Aspen's eyes were drawn to her master's crotch, watching him tent his slacks. She saw a large wet spot from where she was lying.

"Oh," Aspen said, turning red in embarrassment again, "I ...leaked on you."

Arthur followed his slave's gaze to his pants, specifically where her bare crotch was in contact with him. There was indeed a large spot of moisture.

"Let's freshen up and resume," Arthur said. "I'll go change while you check in with Mrs. Frain about lunch."

Aspen departed for the kitchen, taking her box of clothing with her with the intent of putting it in her room.

Part VIII

Arthur entered his study in a fresh pair of pants and a new shirt, carrying a small box emblazoned with the logo of the D.C. slave market where he bought Aspen.

Aspen, still naked, immediately snapped into the "present" position. Arthur waved her out of it and looked at the two salad bowls on his desk that Aspen must have brought from the kitchen.

Frowning, he said, "I guess she thinks I've eaten too much junk this week."

"Apologies, Master. Mrs. Frain did say that you wouldn't be happy."

Arthur shook his head in mock annoyance before sitting down and eating opposite Aspen. He hated to admit it, but it was good.

"She cares a great deal for you," Aspen said to her master.

Arthur nodded his head in understanding. Mrs. Frain had taken wonderful care of him all his life. The pair finished their meal making quiet small talk and when they were done, Aspen stood up and grabbed her robe.

"One minute, Aspen. Please don't put that on, yet."

Aspen was afraid that she was about to be disciplined again, although she didn't know what for. "Master," she asked nervously, "did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all, Pet. I've given some thought to your request last night. About using your ass."

Aspen gasped in surprise. "Really? You're going to fuck my ass?" Aspen felt a sudden wave of nervousness but at the same time her stomach fluttered with pleasant excitement. She felt a warmth surge from her core and a little bit of moisture begin to trickle down her leg.

"Yes, but not right away. I don't want to hurt you," Arthur answered while placing his hand on the box that he had brought into the study.

"What's that, Master?"

"This is the new slave owner's kit that I was sent when I bought you. It is where all your toys come from that I've been using."

Arthur produced a bottle of lube and a series of butt plugs from the box. Aspen's eyes widened looking at them, they ranged from the size of an average thumb to ones that looked as wide as doorknobs. The thought of something that big in her ass made Aspen cringe.

"We'll start small," Arthur assured her. "Bend over the chair."

Aspen did as she was commanded and bent over the back of her chair, putting her adorable ass in the air. Arthur took a moment to admire it as he walked behind her.

Arthur poured a generous amount of lube onto his slave's rosebud and on the plug itself. He then gently worked the tip of the plug around her ring, spreading the lube as best as he could.

"Ready," he asked.

Aspen nodded and tensed up.

"You need to relax, Pet. I won't hurt you." Aspen willed her muscles to relax.

Slowly, he started to push the plug into her sphincter. When it reached the widest point of the bulb, Aspel let out a gasp. It didn't hurt but the feeling was very new to her. When he paused, she nodded and said, "Keep going, Master."

Once again, slowly, he started to push the plug into her. He pushed a little more and the widest point slid inside. With a sigh of relief, Aspen felt the plug push the rest of the way and the flared end rested against the outside of her asshole.

By now, Aspen's thighs were outright sticky with arousal. She knew that she shouldn't be enjoying this. It was humiliating. This man OWNED her. This was degrading and embarrassing and she no longer knew if it was her programming or simple lust but she loved the feel of the plug in her asshole. She loved the feel of Arthur's touch. At that moment she knew that she would do anything that he asked of her without question or hesitation. For a moment, Aspen thought it would be better if she was never freed so she could serve Arthur forever.

"All in, Pet," he said, soothingly. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Master. I am. It feels very different. It feels very good." She reached back and tapped the flared portion protruding from her back door. The tap sent a rush of pleasure through her body and more fluid began to trickle from her pussy.

"Good girl," Arthur said, causing yet another, larger thrill, right to her cunt.

"Master, can we sit on the sofa like yesterday while I continue?"

Arthur said that would be fine. He grabbed the remote for the recorder and sat down on the sofa. Aspen spread her robe on his lap and laid down. "I don't want to make you have to change your pants again," she said in way of explanation.

Aspen laid on Arthur's lap as she had the day before. And, as he had the day before, Arthur placed his hand on Aspen's ass and began to gently rub.

Aspen let out a slow, almost animalistic groan, "That is extremely distracting, Master."

"Hm? What is?"

"Your hand. Every time it...gasp...comes near or bumps the plug it...you're going to make me cum."

Arthur looked down at the beautiful girl in his lap thoughtfully for a moment. "Would that help you relax before continuing your story?"

"Yes, it would. Please make me cum." Aspen gasped again as Arthur mumped the plug deliberately.

Arthur furrowed his brow in concentration. He continued to work her ass while periodically touching, moving, and flicking the base of the butt plug. He briefly wished he had used the one that was also a vibrator. Arthur flicked the plug one more time and Aspen's muscles froze. She uttered her cute little, "eep," and shook in Arthur's lap as an orgasm washed over her body.

Arthur watched in fascination as Aspen's glutes flexed. He was amused to see that her muscles were trying to expel the plug, so he pushed it back home, causing a second orgasm to ripple through Aspen and she "eeped" once again.

When the orgasm subsided, Arthur asked, "Is that better?"

With a heavy sign, Aspen said, "If that's what a plug in my ass does then I cannot wait to feel my master's dick."

Arthur wanted to say, "Neither can I." He knew his dick was pushing into her through his slacks again. Instead, he tried to sound collected and calm. "Start your story again when you're ready."

She nodded and he pushed the button on the remote to start recording.

Part IX

I was staring straight ahead, looking at the screen with my ass and pussy prominently on display. I heard the whistle of the cane and heard the slap a full second before the pain registered. The bastard made sure to catch the base of my pussy lips in the strike.

I screamed. Oh, how I screamed. I'm pretty sure I pissed myself again, too but I diligently kept my eyes on the screen. I kept them fixed on my image for the next three strikes, screaming again and again as he got closer to my clit. The fifth strike hit home. There was no doubting that the sick fucker aimed directly for my clit.

My vision swam and I screamed harder and higher than ever. My body shook and a rush of fluid shot out of me. No, it wasn't piss. I squirted in the most intense orgasm that I've ever had. Can you imagine it? Can you imagine how humiliating, how absolutely damning it was to have had such an orgasm from being beaten in front of all those people and whoever was watching the stream?

"Please," I begged God. "Please just kill me. Take me from the pain."

But: I. Never. Took. My. Eyes. From. That. Screen.

"The fucking whore just came," the M.C. exclaimed, "she fucking came from the beating!"

All the handlers erupted with laughter except my tormenter. I hazarded a glance around the room and saw that the many of the other slaves looked scared and I quickly found out why.

The M.C. was angry. No, he was more than that. He was enraged. He dropped the cane and pulled a paddle from his wall of tools. I heard him stomp behind me and I looked at the screen in front me again. The split had changed. It still showed my ass and pussy lined with horrible welts. It also showed his face, red with anger.

"Please, please don't hit me anymore," I begged, "I'll do whatever you want."

His answer was to roar, "Shut up, cunt!" He struck me on my ass with the paddle and I howled in pain and terror.

"Slaves""do not"speak""unless""given""permission."

At this point I was sobbing and screaming incoherently all over again. Each strike of the paddle found a new spot ranging from my ass to my lower thighs. The M.C. threw the paddle down and grabbed a flogger from the role. It had long, knotted ropes. He began to beat my back and shoulders.

"Slaves. Do. Not. Cum. Without. Permission." With each word he struck me with the flogger. When he was done, he manipulated my frame until I was upright and spread like DaVinci's Vitruvian Man.

He started flogging me again but this time on my tits. He timed the flogger expertly so that every few strokes the snapping point of the flogger struck my nipples. Every ten strokes he would strike with an underhanded movement being sure to hit my clit. He no longer said anything to me now, he simply beat me until I fell unconscious from the pain.

I don't know how much later it was when I woke up but when I did, I was still shackled to my frame but it had been moved to a different room.

A quiet young nurse was rubbing salve into my wounds and when she saw me awake, she motioned to someone out of sight.

I heard two people approach. One was a woman holding what looked like an old-fashioned barcode reader. The other was the M.C. I couldn't even look him in the eye. He had set out to break me and the bastard had succeeded.

The young woman said, "This will tattoo your serial number on your buttocks. I'm sorry, but it's going to hurt."

I whimpered at the thought of getting tattooed on my ravaged backside. The M.C. grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "If you make a sound, I'll start your corporal punishment all over again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I cried.

He slapped me across the face. "That's yes, sir. I'm not your master and I'd never buy a worthless cunt like you. But I'm going to enjoy dry fucking every hole on you."

A door opened out of sight and a strong female voice said, "No, you will not."

"The fuck I won't," the M.C. spit out, "it's in my contract."

"She's been bought," the new woman said, "a bidder met her reserve and we're accepting the bid."

"So?"

"He knows that she's a virgin and demands she remain that way. Anal and Vaginal."

"And what fucking cunt thinks they can dictate to us? Who are you bowing to?"

"Arthur Frost."

I watched a shadow of fear cross my tormenter's face, then it hardened again.

"I may not be able to fuck you like the whore that you are," he sneered at me, "but I'm going to choke you on my dick every chance I get until you're shipped out."

"Get out," the strong voice said.

The M.C. turned to leave but promised to see me again.

The strong voiced woman said, "I am Director Gale. I will be taking over your induction."

"Yes ma'am," I mumbled.

Director Gale said to the other women, "tattoo her, chip her, and implant her with the contraceptive. Then give her ten minutes rest. Come get me and we'll fit her for her protection device."