Aspen Summer Details Pt. 02

Story Info
Malcolm continues his dominance...
2.9k words
4.65
16k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up after experiencing my first big black cock and then having my white boyfriend reclaim me, I was definitely sore but still quite horny. I knew that we had broken the seal on more hot sex to come given how all three of us enjoyed the playtime.

Matthew was still asleep as I rolled out of bed naked. I felt dried cum on my upper thighs from both of the men and figured I would go take a shower. I put on my nightie from the night before and nothing else. My hard nipples were quite prominent as I made my way to the bathroom.

I had to walk through the kitchen and was happy, and a little embarrassed, to see Malcolm drinking coffee. He just had on boxers. His muscles made me a little tingly as he said good morning to me and ogled my body. We made small talk and then I headed to the bathroom. It felt almost odd to be speaking to this black man now that he had conquered me last night. His arrogant smirk was much larger now and it made my pussy increasingly damp.

After showering, I went back to my room. Malcolm had left for a day of biking and Matthew was just stirring. I put on a short sundress and matching bra and thong. Matthew and I didn't say much as he watched me get dressed. He went to get coffee and asked if I wanted to join him for breakfast, which I readily agreed. I was famished after all the activity with the boys.

It's funny that we didn't discuss me being fucked by Malcolm all day. Maybe Matthew was embarrassed or ashamed. For me, I kept thinking about his large cock all day. My pussy was constantly wet remembering what had happened not more than 12 hours prior.

Matthew and I went to rehearsal during the day coming home around 6 pm or so. We still hadn't spoken about what happened. I was beginning to wonder if he had any regrets. I felt somewhat guilty but my sore pussy kept remembering how good it felt to be stretched by the big black cock.

We made dinner and ate mostly in silence. After we finished, Matthew asked if I wanted a drink and I readily agreed. We ended up doing several shots of vodka and I was soon pretty tipsy (and horny). Matthew took notice and we soon were making out pretty hard on the couch that still had stains from our carnal adventure the night before.

Within only a few minutes, Matthew had me on my back and eating my young Chinese sex for all he was worth. I grabbed the back of his head and ground my pussy into his face as I came very hard. With my eyes closed, I slowly moved my soaking cunt all over my boyfriend's face. God, he was one of the best at eating me out.

Because we were so focused on Matthew's oral performance, we hadn't heard Malcolm come home. When I finally cracked my eyes, I was startled to see him there with a clear erection pushing his shorts out obscenely. Matthew was still licking me tenderly as Malcolm openly stroked his cock. I lustfully watched him and ended up coming once again on my boyfriend's mouth but this time I was gawking at Malcolm's endowment.

Finally, Matthew noticed Malcolm there. Instead of getting mad or trying to cover his girlfriend's exposed pussy, he just slowly backed away leaving my spread legs in full view of my black lover. It was a sign that we all understood as Malcolm proceeded to undress in front of us. His large cock bounced as it was released from those tight shorts. I gave a soft audible moan. My right hand instinctively slipped down and I began to masturbate for Malcolm - I was no longer looking at my white boyfriend.

"Looks like our bitch is in heat again. Bet you need a big dick. Don't you, bitch?" I don't know why that turned me on so much but I immediately pushed three fingers into my hole and came once again. "That's it, bitch. You like being called that. Don't you, bitch?"

I paused for a moment, looked over at Matthew who was jerking off watching his slutty girlfriend, then back to Malcolm. "Yes...yes I like that," I responded softly.

"Good, bitch. Now I'm going to stretch that little hole again. Do you want that, bitch?"

"Yes...yes, please fuck me again," was all I could manage.

Malcolm came closer and stroked his massive cock getting it fully hard. He laid down between my legs and I felt his big black dick opening my folds. The sheer power of his penis was overwhelming and over his shoulder I heard my boyfriend ejaculate.

We fucked in several positions. My favorite was riding him in reverse. There was something so powerful and dominant as I held his erect black cock and slowly lowered my once conservative pussy down, especially as I looked Matthew right in the eyes. Each inch was amazing. He bottomed out with at least two inches still exposed.

I watched as Matthew kept masturbating to our overt act of lust. I came watching him fixated our genitals. He never even looked up at me. He just gazed at my pussy and Malcolm's large cock as it disappeared and reappeared for several minutes. I cannot even remember how many times I came on that big dick.

I got to know that Malcolm's favorite position for him to cum in was me riding him as he sucked on my small, but sensitive, tits. When he flooded my pussy, I knew that Matthew would once again enjoy cleaning me. At the time, I didn't know what a cuckold was. Years later, it was clear that Matthew was an innate cuckold that needed to have his girlfriend's needs fulfilled with Malcolm's BBC.

Malcolm slapped my ass and arrogantly said, "I could get used to the is bitch every day. Thanks, Matty." I think he liked to degrade my boyfriend with that nickname since no one else called him that and he only began calling Matthew that after he started fucking me.

Like the night before, Matthew gathered my clothes and we walked back to our room. And, once again, he wasted no time in going down on me. He cleaned my ass, pussy hole, and clit, and even licked my thighs as some of Malcolm's spunk had dripped out. This time, I let him fuck me and I barely could feel his dick. Matthew didn't last long and came hard in my freshly stretched pussy. God, it felt so good to be enjoyed by two men in a single night.

We laid there naked for a while, both probably thinking about the same lustful things. At one point, we heard Malcolm in the kitchen. My hands wandered across Matthew's slender body eventually starting to play with his hardening dick. I slowly stroked him to a full erection.

I don't know what came over me, but I dominantly said, "I think I'm going to say goodnight to Malcolm." Matthew's cock twitched hard and I felt him reaching a climax so I quickly stopped stroking him and just squeezed his average sized white dick. I drew closer to his ear and began jerking him again. "Do you want me to say goodnight to him like this?" With that, Matthew came for the third time that night. I wiped his cum off my hand and gave him peck on the cheek. "I'll take that as a yes."

He didn't say anything to me as he watched me get out of bed completely naked and walk into the kitchen. I took a final look at his dick which was rock hard again and blew him a kiss.

"Holy shit!" Malcolm exclaimed as I entered the kitchen without any clothes. "Damn girl, you need more of my dick?"

I began to get a little embarrassed but it quickly went away. "I just came to say goodnight." With that, I got on my knees and fished his dick out. He still smelled like my pussy and his cum as I greedily sucked and licked on that massive black penis.

"Yeah, bitch. Worship that dick. You like my big black cock, don't you, my little tight bitch." God, I loved how he degraded me. I slipped my fingers into my pussy and masturbated while servicing this alpha penis.

We must have been in that position almost 10 minutes when I could tell he was building up his climax. He grabbed the back of my head and began to really fuck my mouth as deep as he could, even though I wasn't able to swallow half of that thick black dick. Malcolm grunted and I felt several shots of cum hit the back of my throat and I choked causing his cock to slip out of my mouth.

Two final shots hit my face and hair as I stroked him to completion. I kissed the tip of his penis and looked up. "Good night." I stood up and disappeared back into my room where Matthew was waiting. I felt so dominant. So alive.

My boyfriend was still very hard and I rode him until he came for the last time of the night. The sex in that condo over the last two days was incredibly wanton and I knew much more was in store. Malcolm was going to be away for the next few days and I was going to use that time to heal my sore pussy and prepare for his return.

Over the following three days, Matthew provided me a lot of oral sex. He apparently was really getting off on the fact that another man's cock was fulfilling his girlfriend's needs. I purposefully didn't let him use his penis on me so I could be ready for the return of Malcolm. On the day that our black roommate was to come back, I got a devilish idea during one of Matthew's eating sessions. As I gyrated onto his mouth, I seductively asked, "Babe, would you mind shaving me? I'd like to do that before Malcolm is back." I heard him moan loudly into my wet sex. He was dry humping the bed and I saw his whole body twitch. I knew he had cum. I knew I had my answer.

I sat up and took him by the hand to the bathroom. We were both naked walking there. His cock, even after the orgasm, was pointed straight ahead. I positioned myself carefully on the counter top, spreading my smooth legs for him. He gathered some scissors and his electric shaver and, without a word, began to reduce my pubic hair for my new lover. Matthew was meticulous and got every last hair. My pussy was literally dripping as he continued his grooming. I felt so dominant, so sexual.

Once my boyfriend was satisfied with my freshly shaved pussy, I asked him to excuse me while I showered. He looked dejected but his hard penis gave away his true feelings. It felt erotic to wash my sex now without any hair. I had only shaved one time before for Matthew. He really enjoyed it but I didn't enjoy the initial growth back and the ingrown hairs. For Malcolm, if he liked it, I was considering keeping this new look.

Finishing up, I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to our room to get dressed. Matthew was already clothed and reminded me that he had a separate rehearsal which he was late for. He packed up his instrument and was off, leaving me alone in the condo. I put on one of my shortest miniskirts and tight white top. I looked at myself in the mirror and enjoyed the view of my erect nipples and tons of skin. Being already horny with anticipation, I forgo panties so my pussy would not be irritated from the recent haircut, though, if I was being truthful, I really thought Malcolm would find it hot to find me without anything under my skirt.

While it was still early in the day, just after lunch, I felt naughty and began day drinking from our vodka stash. I could feel how wet my pussy was from being exposed, and tipsy from the alcohol, and ready for my hung black lover's return. I didn't have to wait too long.

I was in the TV room when I heard Malcolm come in. He made his way through the kitchen since he must have heard the TV on.

"What's up, girl? Where's Matty?" The arrogant tone and expression made my pussy tingle with his dominance.

"Ah, he's at rehearsal," I stammered. My eyes darted to his crotch which he overtly grabbed.

"Oh, is that right? Just you and me, then?" I nodded. "You miss me, girl?" I nodded again and unconsciously rubbed my legs together stimulating my bald pussy. "You're looking good, babe. Stand up and let me take a look at you." I complied with him immediately. "Turn around." I slowly spun. "Damn, girl. You are fine." I blushed with his compliment.

He drew closer and I could feel his heat as we began to kiss. I almost felt guilty but I knew that I would tell "Matty" about this or maybe he would even catch us. In either case, given all we had done, my boyfriend was most likely going to get off on this.

Malcolm's hands went right for my ass and he realized quickly that I didn't have any panties on. I was incredibly wet, as well. We broke apart momentarily and I shyly asked, "Would you like to see what Matty did to me for you?" A large grin enveloped his face and he nodded.

I laid back on the couch and spread my young legs for him. "Fuck! Bitch, that is exactly what I love!" He dove right into my pussy and ate me out like he was a starving man. His mouth felt great on my bare skin and I came quickly. Malcolm spent some quality time on my sex until I couldn't take it anymore and begged him for his big black cock.

He swiftly got undressed and I got to see that huge penis of his. Submissively, I got onto my knees and began worshipping his massive tool. He pulled at my top and skirt until I was naked with him. The smell of sex permeated the air. I licked his shaft, sucked on his balls, consumed his pre-cum, and all around serviced my black roommate.

Eventually, he pulled me up and forcefully ordered, "I want to fuck you in your bed, bitch." I was stunned at first but realized quickly that this was all part of his dominance. He was going to conquer me in the bed I shared with my white boyfriend. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the bedroom, leaving our clothes on the floor.

Malcolm became even more dominant. He put me on all fours on my bed and rubbed his big cock all over my bare pussy. "You can't get enough of my big dick can you, bitch?" I moaned loudly and matched his movement with my hips. "I can't hear you, bitch. What can't you get enough of?"

"Your...your big black cock!" I practically screamed. Without Matty there, I was more vocal then ever.

"Yea, that's right. My dick is bigger then your little white boyfriend's cock. Isn't it, bitch?"

"God yes! Soooo big. Sooo much bigger!" I came hard with my dirty response. Malcolm smacked my ass and grabbed my hips. I could tell he wasn't going to last long. Our bodies slapped hard back and forth into each other. My pussy was a continuous orgasm as Malcolm pounded me hard.

He grunted one last time and filled my Chinese hole with his black seed. Once again, I could feel Malcolm's cum being pushed out of me with each thrust, unlike my sex with Matthew. Slowly, he pulled out his dick and I remained on all fours. It must of been a sight with my gaping shaved hole and his cum running out. That's when I heard him say, "That bitch is always in heat, huh, Matty?" My stomach sank as I turned my head to watch Malcolm walk towards the door, still naked, still with a semi-erection, still dripping cum, and tap my boyfriend on the shoulder as if to say "thanks".

I looked down at Matthew crotch and his hard penis, while small, still was readily apparent. I still hadn't moved. My wanton sex was on display. I had no idea how long my boyfriend was there. Did he hear my dirty talk? Did it turn him on? All I knew was Matthew simply dropped his pants, moved over to my exposed pussy and sank easily into my used vagina. Malcolm's seed coated his cock and our copulation lasted less than a minute as Matty dumped his load in me, too.

Looking back, that was one of the ultimate cuckold experiences I had. Lost in lust with my hung black lover, my white boyfriend not only accepted his place but was so turned on that he didn't care I was fucking Malcolm without him around.

We collapsed together on our used bed and napped for a couple of hours.

The conclusion coming up!