Aspiring Actress Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelli's big day, The men get rougher with her.
3.8k words
4.4
26.2k
26
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
343 Followers

With Kelli's premier in just a couple days her nerves were on edge. She was both nervous and excited for the anticipated debut. She knew that her controversial scene would become a major headline.

Rumors were abound as to the edgy direction her up and coming director was taking with this play. As such she had become somewhat of a celebrity in the acting community. Kelli knew that her relationship with Nick was somewhat estranged. She felt guilty for humiliating Nick. She also felt guilty that she had enjoyed it so much. She knew she had to back off on degrading him.

Kelli wondered if it was her soon to be celebrated status or all the sex that was changing her. She knew she didn't want any amount of fame or gigantic cocks to go to her head. She slept off her all night gang bang and then did some thinking.

She knew she could not lose focus for a minute. These couple days leading up to her big night she needed to keep rehearsing. She also knew that involving Nick was a mistake. It was something about the difference in size between Nick's petite pink penis and the giant cocks. It was strange to think that these mammoth heavy cocks belonged to the same species as Nick's tiny thingy.

Kelli had been struggling to balance her life these past few months. Her mind was always on work and giant cocks. She didn't want to be left single and addicted to giant cocks when this was all done. Kelli planned to make it up to Nick. She knew that she had to make him feel better. She knew she would just have to settle for the giant toys she had purchased when this was over.

Kelli got sad when she thought that after just 16 shows she would never have these giant cocks again. The thought of taking the giant cocks on stage no longer scared or over whelmed her. She was excited to show what she could do. She knew that the world would be amazed and her overwhelming feeling was pride.

Kelli wished Nick was proud of her. A few months ago Nick's tiny dick was the biggest thing she had ever had inside her. Now she could easily take two giant cocks to the hilt inside her pussy. She often wondered if she could take bigger or more cocks inside her.

Kelli daydreamed about more big cocks. She wondered if maybe she would ever be cast in another role like this. Maybe shock drama would become a new drama and she could be the face of it. Perhaps this would usher in a new genre on broad way. An era in which she could take giant cocks all the time in her rise to stardom.

Kelli knew this was wishful thinking. She should just enjoy rehearsing and her 2 months of Friday Saturday shows. Then after this was over she would have a promising future in movies and plays. As for her sex life she would just have to content with Nick's little pink penis and the giant toys she had at her disposal.

It felt like no time at all before Nick was home. He was the same cold distant Nick that was quickly becoming the norm. Kelli ran and greeted him affectionately. She pressed her big tits clad in a tiny nighty against his sunken chest. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him deeply. Kelli pushed him against the wall and made out with him passionately in their entryway.

The 4 men also arrived home at the same time. They walked right behind the embraced lovers towards their rooms. Kelli did her best to ignore the presence of the gigantic cocks walking right behind her back. Kelli tried to focus solely on her lovers body.

Kelli reached down between their bodies and grabbed Nick's tiny cock. Kelli truly loved his little penis. It was cute and it belonged to the man she loved. She viewed his pee pee as a way to give him pleasure like a little button she could press to make him happy. She stroked his 3ish inches up and down relishing the look on his face.

"Baby I want you to take me upstairs and make love to me. I want you to fuck me twice. The first time I want you to use your pretty little micro penis. I want to feel your beautiful little thingy inside me. Then I want you to cum on my slutty face. Next I want you to get hard again and put on that toy I bought you. Then I want you to get angry and punish me for being such a slut, Baby I know this has been rough on you but it will get easier, I just need you to know if I have to choose between you and giant cocks I'll choose you, I love your tiny thingy. Your itsy bitsy baby dick is the only reason those giant ones are so exciting. So let's go upstairs and you can take your frustration out on my body." Kelli said while stroking his little thing gingerly.

Kelli and Nick had some of the most loving sex they ever had. Followed closely by some of the angriest sex they had ever had. Kelli knew Nick needed to be rough with her. He had felt so emasculated by this whole thing. If treating her like a slut helped him handle it that's what needed to happen. He had choked her slapped her and spit on her face. Kelli knew Nick felt better and so did she. Now she could go rehearse in peace.

Kelli rehearsed her scene with the men three times threw. Each time she performed at a level she was content with. They had had the scene down pat for weeks now. She was content with their performance and consistency. Kelli had gotten in the habit of letting the men use her as their fuck toy after rehearsal. Kelli had always told herself it was "team building". The truth was she could not get enough of fucking their giant cocks.

Kelli knew she could not spend all night fucking their giant cocks any more. It was unfair to Nick and she no longer needed to build chemistry. She had fucked these men hundreds of times in every way imaginable. She just needed to break it to the guys that they could not continue their daily all night fuck fests.

"What do you mean were done for the night?" Dom asked.

"Look guys I have a boyfriend I love and we nailed rehearsal today." Kelli said to the crew of Naked men seated on the bed.

"Yeah we nailed the scene now we just want to nail you." Harry said with a chuckle waving his 10 inch sausage back and forth.

"Well you're just going to have to wait till Friday then, Trust me this is harder for me than you guys, at least you can just go fuck some other slut I have to go settle for toys or my boyfriends pinky sized thingy." Kelli said to the men jiggling her big tits teasingly.

"That's not fair you can't be teasing us if you aren't going to let us fuck you." Chris said stroking his enormous vein covered pillar all the way from his hairy balls to his bright red shiny head.

"What I'm not doing anything I'm just getting dressed." Kelli said coyly with a smirk. Kelli then bent over seductively pulling up her little night gown over her perfect booty.

"You telling me that a size queen slut like you can say no to all this cock, There has to be 5 feet of cock in this room and you can just walk away from it." Rick asked the minx before him.

"Look guys fucking your giant cocks is the most fun I have ever had but all we ever do is fuck, I haven't done anything but take your huge cocks in every position for months, I dream about your cocks even when I'm awake, I am addicted to them, But I have a life other than a fuck toy for giant dicks, I am a girlfriend and an actress I have to remember that there is more to life than getting your guts rearranged by cocks the size of Italian loafs." Kelli said her eyes wandering over the 4 men's dicks.

"Can you at least blow us before you go?" Harry asked.

"Sorry boys if I start sucking I will get carried away and before you know it it's morning and my pussy is gaped and overflowing with cum like every other night." Kelli said and turned flaunting her body before the giant cocks in front of her.

Kelli was so proud for sticking to her guns as she climbed the stairs. She knew that this was for the best. She further knew how happy Nick would be happy she wasn't a gangbang fuck slut all night. Sadly Nick was asleep in bed. Kelli joined him but couldn't sleep. She laid in bed awake restless. Her mind wandered to visions of the giant cocks just a few short steps below her.

She felt starved for cock all day the following days. When Friday came around she felt like a wild animal. By Friday morning her cock lust had reached a fever pitch. She cooked herself large sausages for breakfast. She took care to take huge bites and swallow the phallic shaped meat whole. Huge penis's danced in her mind as she made her way to the studio.

Kelli sat in make up naked juices running down her legs. Her robe lay on the floor beside her. She stared at her body in the mirror beside her. Her director stood to her right speaking loudly with his hands. Kelli could not hear a thing he was saying. All Kelli could think about is audience or not she was about to get fucked by those gorgeous horse cocks finally.

Kelli had asked her family not to come to her opening night. She wasn't sure when or ever they should see her play. Kelli had been afforded 10 seats for opening night. Nick Had filled those seats with his family and friends. It still had not entirely set in that the audience was to see her get fucked on stage. She knew she should be nervous or at the very least self conscious.

The only feeling playing threw Kelli's mind was lust. She was no stranger to fucking these huge cocks but up until now she hadn't really had the chance to perform. She had only done her scene for Nick and a handful of cast mates.

It was time for the world to see young Kelli emerge as a star. It was time for the world to see her masterpiece. She went over the scene in her head position by position.

Nick was seated in the audience a bundle of nerves. He looked around to the audience. The place was far bigger than he remembered. He looked down his row of Kelli's guests comprised of mostly his own friends.

He knew he was one of the only people in the audience aware of what was about to unfold. The first act went by quickly. Nick cheered loudly as Kelli first took the stage.

Kelli's first scene was an argument between her and her room mate. Kelli wore short little booty shorts that showed of her perfect bubble ass. She also had a thin cotton shirt. Her big boobs bounced as she waved her arms on stage. Kelli knew her nipples were visible threw the sheer cotton.

Nick had been truthfully surprised that Kelli had lines outside of her awaited sex scene. He had only ever heard her practicing her moans and other lines from her "tasteful" sex scene. Nick chuckled thinking back to when Kelli had first described her scene to him. She had used words like tasteful and some minor nudity. Some where between then and now they had additions like "double vaginal penetration" and "gangbang bukkake."

Kelli had another scene well into the second act in which she was on a double date with her room mate and each of their boyfriends. Harry sat across from Kelli looking deep into her cleavage displayed proudly in her little red dress.

The scene ended with Kelli's boyfriend Chris stroking her inner thighs while Kelli's outstretched leg massaged Harry's impressive bulge under the table. Kelli's room mate remained blissfully unaware of the sexual tension building beneath the table.

Nick looked on and sympathized with the room mate feeling all together in a similar situation. He had to remind himself that Kelli's room mate was an actor. He then also reminded himself that Kelli was only acting as well even if it involved full penetration.

The third act began and Nick knew Kelli's scene was quickly approaching. Finally the curtains rose and there seated on the couch was his beautiful blonde girlfriend. She was adorned in a robe that displayed her gorgeous legs and cleavage.

Live on stage in front of hundreds of people she parted her loosely tied robe to reveal her perfect naked body. Kelli pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide before the gasping crowd. Then the door stage left opened quickly.

"Oh my god Kelli I'm so sorry." Harry exclaimed.

Behind Harry, Dom, Chris and Rick all entered in behind him.

"Just come over here and fuck me studs." Kelli said in a throaty whisper. She took care to spread her pussy wide with her manicured nails to the audience.

The four men humorously stripped of their clothes. The crowd laughed as boots and shirts flew over stage. The laughter stopped as each of the four Gigantic semi erect penises emerged. The whispers through the audience began as nick heard things like "Those cannot be real, Look at the one on the right, The middle one is as thick as her thigh, Is this really happening, That has to be a foot and a half long, No human could take those."

The four men surrounded the petite blonde bouncing her tits with her hands. Each monster cock began to expand and grow in the bright light of the stage. After a moment four monstrous vein riddled fat cocks reached their peak of rigidity.

It was Dom to make the first move mounting Kelli. He placed both feet up on the couch and squatted above her, Then with one hand positioned his baseball sized head at her wet dripping pussy. Then before a silent audience pushed inch after fat inch into her. The only sound to be heard was the torrent of juices squirting from Kelli after Dom's enormous cock disappeared inside her. Finally pressing the last inch firmly against Kelli's body he began to rock in and out slowly.

Two of the men began taking turns shoving their entire length deep into Kelli's throat. Whispers and stirring from the crowd began as a second man joined Dom's cock at her gaping pussy. He stood behind Dom and shoved his long fat cock inside her along with Dom.

The crowd began to whisper and shuffle watching the spectacle unfold. The collective group gasped loudly as the 2 giant cocks sunk simultaneously into her to the base. Nick could hear the low whispers from his neighbors in the audience. "What a slut, She must be a porn star, How is that possible, She is a freak, Wow she must be so loose, Can you imagine what her family thinks, She is such a whore."

"Oh my god yes fuck me with your monster cocks, Give me those fat horse dicks, Stretch out my slut holes." Kelli screamed between the oral assaults her throat was receiving.

Next Dom took a seat and Kelli straddled him taking all 12 inches of his giant cock up her gushing pussy in one move. Chris shoved his penis in easily besides Dom and Rick then stood over her and shoved his huge fat rod up her ass. Harry walked around the couch and promptly began fucking her face fiercely.

The only sound echoing through the hall was the "Gawk, Gawk, Gluck" of Kelli's throat stretching around Harry's giant cock. Harry was impaled to the base in her red sweaty face. Along with the sound of "Squelch, Glosh, Gulch" that Kelli's stretched gaping pussy made on the 2 cocks driving into her in tandem.

The four men settled into a steady rhythm of fucking Kelli. It felt like an eternity as Kelli's muffled moans escaped around the cock in her throat. Periodically Kelli would pull her face off of Harry's cock to scream further obscenities.

"I'm a slave to your giant cocks, I'm nothing but a gangbang whore, Fuck me until I cant walk, Destroy my pussy, I only exist to get fucked." Kelli screamed angrily like a possessed animal.

The crowd grew quiet as they listened to the feverish moans on stage. Nick looked down his row at his friends faces. All his guests jaws hung agape as they watched his innocent girlfriend spit roasted by 5 feet of giant cock. The sounds of huge balls slapping against her body echoed through the building.

Kelli was lost in fuck. She felt the giant cocks inside her scratching a persistent itch. She had cum dozens of times in the short few minutes she had spent impaled on their giant fuck logs. She knew what was coming next it was her favorite part.

The four men scooped their limp fuck toy up in their arms. The four men cradled her between their bodies. She looked down at the four enormous cocks beneath her as they lowered her towards them. This was a late addition to the script that even Nick hadn't seen.

Kelli knew that this moment would be the talk of Broadway. Her arms were wrapped around Chris and Dom's necks as the men lowered her into position. All four men were aiming their cocks up towards her body.

First Dom positioned his giant head at the entrance to her still gaping pussy. He stuffed in the first 6 or so inches followed closely by Chris's monster beside it inside her stretched pussy. Rick shoved his behemoth into Kelli's asshole in one swift motion. Lastly Harry made room in the huddle to get his huge meat in position. Harry pushed gently on her stretched asshole taking care to show the crowd.

What Harry did next was the big surprise of the night. He pulled his cock away and re positioned. He pushed against her over stuffed cunt. After some careful pressure his giant cock popped inside Kelli alongside the other two gigantic cocks.

Kelli's eyes rolled back as she felt the third cock enter her massively stretched pussy. Kelli came hard squirting all over the floor. The splash of liquid on the floor could be heard in the last row. Kelli screamed as the men lowered Kelli down onto the 4 enormous cocks inside her. She sank down onto the three horse cocks in her pussy all the way in until not an inch was of them was outside her. The 4 monster dicks then began bashing her guts at a hurried pace.

"Yes oh my God yes, Impale me, Impale my pussy, Wreck my pussy, Destroy it, Ruin my pussy, Triple team my pussy, Fuck me with your horse cocks, Make me a fuck toy for your donkey dicks, Wreck me with your giant cocks." Kelli screamed before the cheering crowd. Kelli further urged the men on. "Hit me, Make me your bitch, Hit me in the face."

"Take our cocks whore, You are just a useless cum dumpster, Your pussy is too loose for one or two cocks, Your just a fuck slave, Fuck you slut, You're a useless bitch, Shut the fuck up whore, Were going to fuck you till you learn your place." The men yelled in her face.

Each of the four men quickened their pace pulverizing her pussy. The men took turns spitting in the moaning sluts face. Each man slapped her hard across the face. They took turns slapping her as they obliterated her gushing pussy. A puddle of Kelli's cum was accumulating on the floor as the men fucked her harder and harder. A steady stream of her cum poured out of her wide open cunt.

Kelli moaned and screamed into the crowd. The crowd began yelling towards the stage. "Fuck her brains out, Hit her harder, Slut, Whore, Destroy that sluts pussy, Make her your bitch, That pathetic cunt, Shove another cock in her pussy, Punch her in the face, Spit on her again, Wreck that pussy, Destroy her, Break that bitch, Fuck that slut." The crowd had erupted into an angry mosh of lust for the slut on stage. Even Nick's friends had joined the taunting.

The men neared climax in the beautiful historic theater. All 5 of them were pouring sweat. The men dropped her abruptly to the floor in a heap. She slammed hard against the ground with a thud and immediately spread eagle. She began fisting her massively stretched pussy before the audience. Her arm disappeared to her elbow inside her. She shoved her other fist in her mouth. The four men beat their meat rapidly over head.

Pop. The four men erupted. A steady stream of cum. Each man dumped what appeared to be a weeks worth of cum down onto the blissful whore. They painted her big tits that bounced slowly in rhythm with her fist. They painted her face in a thick layer of cum. Cum rained down on her stomach and pussy.

Kelli laid in the puddle of her own ejaculate. Her face was red and sweaty. She began scooping gobs of cum into her mouth and pussy. She cupped fists full of cum in her hand and shoved it easily into her wide open stretched pussy. The crowd fell silent taking in the site. Four giant cocks hung limp above her as she scooped all the cum off her into her pussy and mouth. Chris picked one foot up and put it down on her face to seal the victory.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
343 Followers
12