Aspiring Model Gets Used Ch. 04

Story Info
Luke has the worst yet best night ever with dirty old Frank
8.2k words
4.47
4.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was sitting in class, totally spaced out. How could he possibly listen to what his professor was saying when he was stressing out from having to go and meet Frank Goodwin in his home in less than two hours? Not to mention it was taking all his willpower to block out the thoughts creeping into his head.

Last night, he jerked off to the memory of Frank's assistant walking in on himself bent over the desk, getting plowed by the old man. After ejaculating, he immediately felt disgusted with himself and the thought of what happened. He was determined not to give it any more thought than he already had.

As soon as the professor let them out, Luke hurried back to his apartment just a few blocks away from Campus, and cleaned himself fully, including his bottom. He then got dressed, brushed his teeth, and was out the door, getting into the ride booked by Frank's assistant for his travel to the old man's home.

The journey over felt like forever. He had never been this nervous before, not even the first time with Richard. Yes, he had already been used by Frank the night before, but it was all just a big blur. He was so caught off guard that in the moment, the shock numbed him from what went down. However, now he was on his way to meet Frank again, and this time he knew what was awaiting him.

He didn't have to go through with it. He was still a few minutes from arriving and could ask the driver to turn back. Would a recurring role on a hit series really be worth it? Well, there was only one way to find out.

He arrived at Frank's mansion and rang the bell. The door was opened by a housekeeper who told him Frank was expecting him, and to please head to his room which was up the stairs, the first room on the right. This was it. If he crossed the threshold of Frank's home, he was resigning himself to being owned by the man. Backing out after this point would be difficult, if at all possible. Fear and doubt filled his thoughts, but something in his stomach, or maybe something below it, was nudging him to go in. He took a deep breath and stepped in.

He entered Frank's room and immediately regretted his decision to come over. There was Frank, sitting naked on a sofa, in all his grotesque glory. Luke's stomach began churning, nausea creeping in at the sight of him. Frank stood up and called him over.

"I was left hanging last night. Let's not waste any time. Come here and get naked."

Luke walked over and stripped.

Being so close to Frank now, Luke took in the image of the man before him. He had a rotund figure, an amalgamation of flabs and folds that sagged off his body. His substantial size made each step a deliberate waddle, and his every move hinted at a lifetime spent indulging in the pleasures of the table. His considerable age was evident in the multitude of wrinkles that covered his round face. Stretch marks were spread all across his gigantic belly, but only visible up close as it was camouflaged by the sea of gray hair that covered his gut and chest.

Luke had seen Frank naked last night, but the room was dim and the evening was a blur. Seeing him again now even more closely and in the light, it was worse than he imagined.

On the other hand, Frank marveled at the sight before him. He had been in a position to take advantage of gorgeous young men hoping to get ahead in life for the majority of his eighty years, yet he had never seen someone as attractive as Luke. He was really one of a kind and on a level of his own when it came to looks. He couldn't wait for the boy to give himself up to him.

Frank could feel that Luke was hesitant and did not want to be there, and this added to his excitement. The idea of the boy letting himself be used even though he despised it turned Frank on. It made him feel powerful that he could get a boy as hot as Luke to do that.

"Open your mouth, boy," Frank said with a low, commanding voice, looking him straight in the eyes. "I want you to taste me."

Luke hesitated, returning Frank's gaze. He was filled with a weird mix of fear and arousal, causing his lips to tremble.

Frank had seen that look a few times in his life. It oozed of shame at the desire for something taboo, something wrong. Seeing this in the eyes of the young stud made his blood rush. He moved even closer to Luke and leaned down, his eyes focusing on Luke's delicious lips.

Now that they were up close, Luke could smell the body odor radiating from the big man. A wave of repulsion crept through him, but at the same time, and as much as he wanted to deny it, arousal as well.

"Open wider," Frank growled.

Luke followed the older man and parted his lips even wider.

"That's right, boy," Frank murmured, running his fingers over Luke's cheek. "Let's get started."

Frank planted his lips on Luke's and began kissing him. It was slow and deep, filled with hot passion that caught Luke by surprise.

As they began to get more comfortable, Frank devoured Luke's mouth. His tongue was like a snake, crawling all over the insides of Luke's mouth. At the same time, he ran his hands all over Luke's body, exploring every inch of its beauty.

"You are fucking perfect. It's like the gods sculpted your body and blessed you with the most handsome face," Frank whispered into Luke's ear. Luke could feel his warm breath against his ear and neck, sending chills down his back.

Luke shivered when he felt Frank's tongue slip into his ear, giving it a few wet licks before sliding back down into his mouth. The feeling of giving himself to this fat old man sent another wave of disgust and arousal creeping through his body. He found himself reciprocating the kiss with just as much passion as Frank. It felt like his tongue had a mind of its own. Their tongues rubbed and slid against each other like two snakes fighting for control.

Frank then pulled away and ordered him, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," and the boy obeyed.

When Luke did this, Frank spat a huge wad of saliva straight into his mouth. The thick, gooey liquid filled his mouth. This caused him to once again be filled with a mixture of disgust and excitement.

He swallowed reflexively, a groan escaping his lips as the sensation overwhelmed him. It didn't taste bad. He wasn't sure there was even a taste. But the feel of it in his mouth made him gag. He just had the thick, slimy spit of this unsightly old man in his mouth and he swallowed it without hesitation. The thought of what he just did caused a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Without any warning this time, Frank spat another huge glob of saliva into the boy's mouth. Before he could react, Frank held his face with both hands, sticking both thumbs into the sides of Luke's mouth to keep it open and to keep him from swallowing the spit. Frank then released a barrage of spit into the open mouth. Unable to properly swallow due to the intervention of Frank's sausage fingers, the spit gathered in his mouth forming a warm pool of saliva.

Frank ceased his assault and ordered the boy "Don't swallow yet. I want you to play with it."

Luke had the sourest look on his face as he showed off his mouth full of the old man's saliva, swishing around the warm slime in an attempt to put on a show. It only took a few seconds of this before he gagged in disgust at what he was doing and was forced to swallow it down.

"I told you not to swallow!" said Frank in a stern voice, quickly tugging Luke's head by his hair, giving the boy a jolt of surprise.

Frank sat back down on the couch.

"Get down here."

Instantly, Luke was on his knees and sticking his tongue out like a dog waiting for a treat. Frank looked down at him, appeased by the boy's sudden eagerness.

"What the fuck?" Luke thought to himself. Why had he done that? He didn't even think about it, he just instinctively stuck his tongue out as if he was waiting to be spat on.

Frank leaned down as much as he could, which wasn't much due to his huge belly getting in the way, and spat in the boy's mouth once more. The spit landed directly on the boy's tongue and his eyes widened as he swallowed. Then again, without thinking about it, he stuck his tongue out.

Frank looked down at the eager young man kneeling before him, his eyes narrowing in satisfaction.

"Oh, you really want it, huh?" He murmured, his voice a sultry whisper that creeped Luke out.

Again, Frank spat in his mouth, and again Luke swallowed and stuck his tongue back out. Luke couldn't understand why, but he kept offering his tongue to be spat on, even though he felt so gross doing it.

Luke was not saying anything, but his actions spoke for him. Frank knew that this was the boy's way of asking for more, and he happily obliged. He continuously fed the boy his spit until his mouth was all dried up and there was no more saliva to be had.

Frank looked down at Luke who looked like a total mess. His face was totally covered in a layer of spit. Frank felt so pleased and proud of himself. This absolutely stunning boy not only let him do it, but he practically begged for him to keep doing it.

Frank would have loved to continue feeding the boy his spit, but he could not muster any more spit. He decided it was time to move things forward.

Franked reached out a fat, calloused hand, beckoning Luke up off his knees and towards his chest. "Come feast on me, boy."

Luke was hesitant, but his heart began pounding in anticipation. He knew what Frank meant, but he was surprised that he was actually about to do it. He found the idea of doing it so gross, but for some reason, he couldn't resist. Frank's tits were extremely fat and saggy, but slowly, Luke began to inch closer and closer to them.

Upon reaching, his lips brushed against the coarse hairs on Frank's chest that were covering the flabbiest mounds of manboobs he had ever seen. Frank's body odor filled Luke's nose with a nasty smell, but it didn't stop him. Luke ran his tongue over Frank's tit and felt a strange sensation. It was a blend of the roughness from the old man's gray chest hair and the softness from his saggy fat and skin.

Luke continued to lick and kiss the huge mounds of flesh on Frank's chest. His hands reached out to squeeze the fat tits as he suckled on them.

"Fuck, that feels so good, boy." Frank moaned. "Suck my fat titties!"

Luke could not understand why he was doing this, but there he was with his mouth full of Frank's fat manoob. It felt so wrong, but so fucking hot. He hated that he was doing this but it turned him on so much.

"Suck my nipples harder, boy!" Frank said, "Make them hard for me."

Luke looked up at Frank in disbelief. There was just no way this was really happening. His brain was telling him to stop what he was doing and to get the hell out of there. However, his body refused to do so. He leaned in even closer and doubled his efforts.

"Oh yes, boy." Frank groaned, running his fingers through Luke's hair.

"Suck harder. Your mouth feels so fucking good on my tits."

Luke whimpered at Frank's words. He continued to suck hungrily on the old man's tits. His mouth moved from one tit to another and then back again. What started out as licking had quickly turned into full-blown suckling. He was like a baby who finally got to breastfeed after a whole day without being fed.

Luke applied more and more suction as his tongue ran over the old man's giant areolas, rough chest hair be damned. He lifted the heaps of flesh, slathering the underside of the old man's tits with his tongue. He was making the sloppiest sounds servicing Frank's enormous manboobs.

Luke wanted to stop, but he just couldn't pull away. The depravity of what he was doing was intoxicating, and Luke found himself wanting to please the fat old man.

"Good boy," Frank purred, before cupping Luke's face and motioning him to his belly.

"Lick that fat belly, boy," Commanded Frank.

Luke brought his face closer to Frank's potbellied gut. It was gigantic. There were rolls upon rolls of flabs cascading down his body and a layer of gray hair covering the entirety of it. With much hesitation, Luke stuck out his tongue and pressed it against Frank's paunch, and reluctantly began licking.

Frank looked down at the hot young man and watched as Luke licked his flabs.

"That's right boy. Slide that tongue all over my fat belly. I want you to lick all over. I want to feel your tongue licking the insides of my belly folds." said Frank.

Luke felt so ashamed of himself, yet for some reason, he was extremely aroused by the act he was performing. A hunger grew in him as he began to service the older man more passionately. He swirled his tongue round and round Frank's fat belly, brushing against the mat of hair that covered it. The once rough hair was now slick from his saliva, turning the forest into a silver lake that flowed down his body.

The fatty skin tasted oily, salty, and wreaked of age. Despite feeling utterly humiliated, Luke continued to lap up every inch of the old man's gut. This perverse act was beyond his wildest imagination, yet irresistible.

"Harder!" bellowed Frank, chuckling loudly, his huge belly wobbling with laughter. "Work those fat folds properly!"

Luke winced at the mockery but complied obediently. The older man smirked cruelly, clearly relishing the humiliation he inflicted on the young stud.

Frank's obese form jiggled like jelly as he swayed back and forth, his massive gut protruding further than Luke would have believed possible. He enjoyed watching the young man struggle with his shame and humiliation.

"Is that enough for you, boy?" he taunted, his voice booming with lust and pride.

To Luke, hidden underneath the layers of fat and filth, these words hit like a sledgehammer to the head. What kind of monster was he dealing with?

Yet, despite the mental turmoil brewing within him, Luke didn't stop licking. He couldn't. Something was pushing him to serve the wretched man willingly, albeit begrudgingly. Each stroke of his tongue against the fuzz-covered fat made him feel so disgusted and aroused.

Frank adjusted his stance, intentionally leaning backward to better expose his enormous gut, and said "Faster, boy!" He grabbed handfuls of his ample waistline and tugged upward until his entire midsection writhed like a giant python.

Watching the spectacle unfold in front of him, Luke grimaced at the sight of the bloated mass jiggling above him. However, the stirring within him made Luke question his feelings. Though he initially considered backing out, the sheer absurdity of the situation, combined with the overwhelming arousal he couldn't deny feeling, left him mute.

Instead, Luke redoubled his efforts, frantically swiping his tongue along the greasy contours of Frank's bloated paunch. Luke's cheeks bulged outward, stretching uncomfortably as they worked to accommodate Frank's monstrous bulk and sucked on the fat like a vacuum.

"So good, boy." Frank gloated, stroking his pudgy midsection proudly. "Who would've thought it? Me, the fat old fart, getting serviced by the hottest stud in the world!"

Luke remained silent, his ears burning from embarrassment. What had compelled him to agree to this depraved arrangement? Surely no acting role was worth this? His career was already on an excellent trajectory and he really would be able to find success without Frank's help. And yet, he had succumbed to the depravity, submitting completely to whatever twisted fantasies this lecherous old man had. For reasons unknown to him, Luke was unable to resist the lure of this debauchery. He could feel his dignity slipping away with each swipe of his tongue on the fat man's body.

When Luke had licked clean every inch of his belly, every crevice within the folds of fat, Frank decided that his gut had gotten ample attention. Using his right hand, he grabbed Luke by his hair and pulled him up to face him. Frank then raised his left arm up, exposing his sweaty armpit.

"I kept the room nice and warm just for this, boy. Now lick my armpit!"

Luke was stunned. He had never done that before, he'd never even thought of it. He wondered why a man of such wealth and size would not have the air-conditioning turned on in his bedroom for such an occasion. They haven't even begun fucking and Frank was already drenched in sweat. Now he knew why.

Luke cautiously lifted his head. "Uh, what?" he said, feigning ignorance in an attempt to buy himself precious seconds to gather his wits.

Frank regarded him coolly, his gaze unwavering. "Didn't you hear me?" he said, his tone laden with condescension. "I said, lick my armpit, boy. What's taking so long? Have you suddenly gone deaf, or is it just the smell turning you off?" he said laughing.

Luke recoiled instinctively, his nose wrinkling involuntarily at the mere suggestion. The pungent odor coming from Frank's armpit was almost intolerable, a potent smell that assaulted his senses.

"I don't think-" Luke protested weakly, searching desperately for a way to get out of having to do this.

Before he could finish uttering the sentence, however, Frank pushed Luke's face near his armpit.

The action was sudden and unexpected, catching Luke entirely off guard. He struggled to regain his composure, fighting against the powerful grip that held him captive.

"There's no use struggling, boy," Frank said sternly, tightening his grip. "It's going to happen whether you like it or not. Might as well make the most of it."

Luke ran out of breath and had no choice but to inhale, and so the horrible aroma invaded his nose. He wanted to back away, but couldn't help being drawn to the sweaty armpit. He could feel the heat radiating from it. The pungent smell was overwhelming him. It was absolutely repulsive but oddly arousing.

The moment Luke's tongue made contact with Frank's armpit, shame and disgust flooded him. Why the fuck did he just do that?

"That's right, boy." Frank moaned, reveling in the sensation. "Suck on that sweaty armpit."

Luke could feel his face flush red. Not just from the heat of Frank's sweaty armpit, but also from the shame he was experiencing. He just could not wrap his head around the fact that he was voluntarily subjecting himself to this humiliation. He found what he was doing to be absolutely gross, yet each time he brushed his tongue against the nasty armpit, arousal would surge through him, which in turn caused even more shame.

"Yeah, baby," Frank grunted, watching Luke with his hungry eyes. "That's it. Lick up every last drop of sweat from my hairy pits. Show me how much you enjoy pleasuring me."

A moan escaped Luke's mouth at hearing Frank humiliate him and increased the speed of his licking. He swirled his tongue all over the fat man's armpit and tasted the salty sweat and rough hair. The humiliation was overwhelming, yet it filled him with a perverted feeling of ecstasy that he had never felt before, and it made him keep going.

"Mmm, yeah, like that," Frank murmured, enjoying the sensation of Luke's wet tongue running all over his pits. "You love being a dirty boy, don't you? You're such a dirty little slut. Just look at you, practically begging for more."

Luke let out yet another moan, and his body began to shiver involuntarily from arousal. Frank's words hit a nerve. He was calling out what Luke had been desperately trying, and failing, to ignore this entire time. He wanted to protest, but could not bring himself to do so as his tongue continued to eagerly slobber all over the stinky, sweaty pits of Frank.

Just then, Frank shoved him down and back onto his knees, face to face with his crotch, and reached down with his hand, gripping the back of Luke's neck.

"I want you to show me how much you love being a nasty boy."

Luke couldn't help but cringe at the thought of what was coming next. His pulse was racing, his mind telling him to get the hell out of there, but he couldn't break free of his lust. It was like he was a prisoner to his twisted desires.