Ass Hysteria Ch. 02: Never Say No

Story Info
The submissive teen babe gets reamed some more.
3.5k words
4.62
20k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get off on writing erotic -ha, ha, who am I kidding: anal stories, unimaginative as they are at my skill level. They're written to scratch an itch for me but...

Having gotten a steady run of decent scores, I'm seeking comments. If I'm a consistent 4 starrish 'writer', let me know where I can improve. Take a second and let me know if you think I should just melt my keyboard or add some more A, lose some B and C or anything in between.

Morning After

Ellen grumbled under her breath as she felt herself being turned on to her side, having been sound asleep. As each second passed, consciousness returned and with it a series of realizations, the first being that her asshole was throbbing. Her initial thought that she needed to cut back on her dildo usage, it then dawned on her that the slight discomfort wasn't from self abuse.

She had finally been fucked up the ass! By 45 year-old David Jones of all people, the focal point of her fantasy life for the past five or six years.

The next tidbit of cognizant info processed was that she was not only naked but that there was someone in bed with her. On top of that, what was obviously an oily cock was gliding up and down the deep crack of her mouthwatering behind. Only after bumping her hips back to encourage the pleasant, arousing contact did the brunette stunner look over her shoulder.

It was Jones and she melted with lust and joy as it all came together in her mind.

The night before, he had caught her fingering her twat and ass on his couch while she babysat. After calming her down, he had carried her upstairs and eaten her out twice, probing her rectum with his thumb. Ellen then gave him a blowjob, swallowing as always before he became the first man to sodomize her, fucking her up the ass while she lay prone. Another BJ from the 19 year-old led to her being pulled into his lap to get her willing rosebud drilled again reverse cowgirl.

Apparently they had fallen asleep then and he had woken her up rubbing his morning wood between her fluffy ass cheeks.

No greetings were offered from either, no gratitude from the pleasantries of the evening, no asking for or answers to what was about to happen.

Seeing that she was awake, Jones stopped the slick up and down in her crack and pointed the head of his cock squarely against her anus. Even factoring in the clenching strength of her asshole, he pushed into the orifice somewhat harshly, unable to hold back. She grimaced at the rough entry but took it, wanted it, knowing that surreal pleasure would replace the mild pain very soon. He pumped the full length of his dick into her in one rapid thrust and she gasped, the pulsing she'd felt waking up magnified in intensity.

Just as it had when a thumb and then cock had pierced her backside, her excessive anal play left her equipped to handle even this, her dank hole adjusting quickly. He pounded his staff back and forth inside her urgently from the initial breach and within a minute she was returning his voracity. The harder he slammed to the base in her slick, smoldering cavern the more violently she humped back.

Swept away with the glorious sensations that came with pounding Ellen's tight rectum, he started groping her soft, full body. Her nipples were pinched and tugged, drawing a few soft yelps but turning her on even more. Pawing at her tits gave way to a firm cupping of her wet pussy and she moaned, louder as one and then two fingers were stuffed inside.

This added stimuli sent her over the edge as a crushing orgasm began to race through her sex. Writhing with ecstasy, she covered his hand with hers, trying to get the digits deeper while still ferociously tossing her ass back to get fucked. He kept pummeling her with everything he had, fighting through the spasms in her circle of muscle until giving out and coming in her butt just as her climax started to fade.

Half an hour later he was showered and dressed for work and sitting next to her while she remained naked and sprawled on the bed.

"I have to get the kids ready for school," he started, "If you could wait to get going until after we're gone that would be great. As to everything else, you're pretty amazing. That ass...your ass is just unreal."

"T-thank you."

"Oh, almost forgot," he said, reaching into his wallet, "Despite how this looks, given that I just got done coming in that sweet ass, this is for babysitting. I'll leave it here on the nightstand. Guess that's it, I hope to see you again very, very soon."

"Me, too. Thanks. For everything."

She put the crisp hundred dollar bill in her purse as she left a short time later.

*****

Indecent Proposal

"So what is this unbelievable news and why couldn't you just text me?" asked Sue.

"Shhh," whispered Ellen, looking over at her friend's mother within earshot, "Let's go up to your room."

Sue was the brunette's best friend, holding the title as far back as elementary school. They shared the same birthday and had followed an almost identical sexual path, even getting fucked by a guy for the first time at the same party. Ellen had been Sue's first lesbian partner, Sue, Ellen's second and they had fooled around more together than all others combined.

Physically, they had little in common.

Sue had dirty blonde hair, was taller (5'7") and while not quite skinny, she was thin. Firm apple-sized tits, washboard stomach and a perky behind all fit together well but not in the breathtaking fashion of Ellen. The blonde was also often considered cute by most observers, easy on the eyes just not a neck-breaking beauty like her friend.

After closing the bedroom door, the two females started to undress. They did this automatically every time they were alone, always having sex of some kind.

"Okay, spit it out," said Sue as she unhooked her bra.

"I can't, I like swallowing," grinned Ellen.

"Ha, ha."

"Well...I finally got fucked in the ass."

"What!? No way, I thought you were babysitting last night, did you have a guy over?"

"Sort of. It was David Jones. We did it twice last night and then this morning, too. I slept over."

"Holy crap! Are you serious? The David Jones? No way!"

"The David Jones. It was like a dream."

Now both fully nude, the blonde got lube and her box of toys from the dresser before they lay down next to each other in bed. As Sue pressed for details and Ellen eagerly complied, the two girls almost leisurely rubbed the others pussy. With the conversation getting more involved their passion rose accordingly as fingers entered cunts. Very quickly even this was no longer sufficient as the blonde flipped her position and climbed over Ellen to 69.

The brunette snapped her thighs open wide as in order the familiar view, scent and taste of her friends dripping wet snatch descended over her mouth. Stiffening her tongue, she let her friend impale herself on the soft appendage, pulling her pert ass cheeks down hard. A moment later, the crease of her own slippery pussy was speared by her friend's tongue, lapping away hungrily. After over a thousand times performing the act, they knew exactly what the other liked, starting with the blonde on top.

A thumb rolling Sue's clit and a slippery finger in Ellen's asshole provided the catalyst for mutual climaxes before the two unraveled and their talk continued.

"I wish I could have seen it happen, seen your face," said Sue, "I've had to listen to how bad you wanted it for so long."

"Well, it was even better than I imagined," Ellen replied, "I can't wait until next time."

"Why wait? Remember that guy Doug that tried to just stick it in my butt? I have his number and you wouldn't even have to ask for it; we both know you won't anyway."

"I can't be with a guy you were with, that's weird."

"Whatever. I want to be there, too. We've never done that and I think it would be pretty cool."

"Hmm, that probably would be neat. Why haven't we ever done that?"

"Because you're like the definition of a wallflower and would rather just be frustrated than say something. I'm going to call him right now."

"Right now? You have to do it, too, then."

"Nope, I'm exit only. Besides, I just want to see you take it up the ass. You're my bestie and it's been your dream for so long, I just want to be there and share the moment."

"Aww, that's so sweet. Twisted but sweet."

*****

Triple Deviance

With Sue's mother passed out drunk downstairs, her father working the night shift, the two teens welcomed Doug into the blonde's bedroom. Fresh from a shower and painfully eager to get her butt stuffed again quickly, Ellen was wearing just a towel. The host, much more brazen, had answered the door in the nude, giddily leading the guest upstairs to his prize.

"So let me get this straight," Doug said, pointing first at Ellen, "you want it in the ass and you don't but I can still fuck you."

"Yep, that's it," said Sue, "And this is all our little secret. I better not hear you blabbing about being with two girls or it'll never happen again."

"Oh, no worries, I don't kiss and tell. So let me see it, let me see that ass."

Having started to shed his clothes as soon as he entered the room, Doug leered at the brunette with his erection pointing at her. About the same length as Jones, if a little thicker, Ellen was salivating high and low, her pussy sopping wet as Sue took her hand and pulled her to standing. Blushing at the tongue-in-cheek dramatics, she allowed herself to be turned and the towel peeled away slowly. A swell of pride then as she heard a sharp intake of breath when her spectacular behind was exposed.

With Sue playing the role of director and having discussed the proceedings in depth, the brunette was led back to the bed, bent down on forearms and knees. Turning back to Doug, the blonde coated his dick liberally with Astroglide, purchased just for this occasion. Then stepping back, she waved her hand at the dazzling display that Ellen presented with her wobbling cheeks spread wide, aimed at the room.

"Don't just go slamming it in there, either," Sue said, thinking the brunette might stay silent, "Take it easy."

Sitting down next to her friend, the thinner female draped an arm over her plush behind, her face just inches from the soon to be violated anus. She moved even closer as he poked the head of his dick against the rose-tinted opening, hyper focused. She watched in fascination as the perfectly harmonious ridges around the tiny hole shrank away, the flesh being stretched open. Moved still closer seeing the head of his cock turning off-white under the wicked constriction of her sphincter. Her eyes widened soon after seeing the jerking motion of the glans popping through the other side and into Ellen's rectum.

Ellen was ravenously aroused by the entire scenario. For the first time in her life she felt like an absolute whore, the realization turning her on greatly as it was played out. Arranged for her, she'd merely flashed a smile to a guy she'd never met a few minutes before he started fucking her ass. There had been questioning but no protest whatsoever during the process, one that in the end she wouldn't have ever refused.

Meanwhile, the physical sensation of her asshole getting slowly punctured less than 24 hours after her first time (half that since her last) was euphoria. Heeding Sue's words, he was applying the minimum force possible at penetration, dragging out the delight. Past the initial elastic muscles and into the slick, fleshy cauldron beyond, Ellen purred with lust and started to ease her tremendous behind towards him. Full insertion was completed in a joint effort, the brunette releasing a tortured moan of ecstasy: the aberrant pleasure so powerful.

Clearly feeling Sue's warm exhalation in her ass crack just then winched her arousal still higher and she jerked forward, half of the dick vacating her rosebud. With the same quickness, Ellen rolled her hips back until she was skewered fully once more. Caught up in her obvious urgency Doug reached down to clutch the succulent globes of her behind, the blonde now insistently rubbing her own wet pussy.

Rocking back and forth with abandon now, the brunette clawed at the bed sheets trying to generate still more force. The effort to get her asshole stuffed even deeper forced Doug to hold on, barely moving as she repeatedly impaled herself. The frantic beauty's exertion led to him coming after just a few minutes inside her scintillating hole, splashing semen all along her white-hot rectum.

Feeling his ejaculate caused no pause on her part, the moist suffocation of her asshole forcing him to stay hard, Ellen still banging her body against his vehemently.

Seeking participation while her eyes remained glued to the action, Sue reached under her friend and gave each of her nipples a tug. Moving her free hand past the brunette's hanging belly she cupped her snatch and slid her palm firmly along the sopping wet crevice. Ellen gasped, parted her legs and a chain reaction of elation followed rapidly. Just as two fingers snaked into her yawning sex, orgasm erupted from within and her entire body shook and then tensed up. Her already clamping sphincter pulsed violently on the cock slicing within.

Doug, finally able to thrust freely as she froze, now hammered away even as his nut sack began tightening again. Seconds into her climax, he unleashed another load of spunk into her ass, groaning loudly. As they both came, Sue was quick to join the party, three fingers now stuffed in her twat and she squealed with passionate relief.

After collapsing face first for several minutes, Ellen retired to the bathroom with her asshole and cheeks clenched, bowels sloshing. Upon returning, she found the other two making out hungrily, the blonde breaking the embrace to share a confession.

"I'm going to let him fuck my ass, too," she blurted, "Feeling him inside yours when my fingers were in your pussy, I don't know, I just have to try it."

Ellen smiled and hopped on to the bed with them. A short time later she was at the bottom of another 69, only this time Doug's balls dangled above her face as he took Sue's anal virginity.

*****

Public Display

At work, Ellen was sweeping up in the mail room with Greg when David Jones walked in and 'introduced' himself to the two of them. Acting as if he didn't know her, let alone fucked her in the ass several times, he asked if he could speak with her alone. She followed him into the department supervisor's empty office in the corner and he locked the door behind them.

"I hope you're okay with this but I've been thinking about your ass all morning," he started, unzipping his slacks, "Well, actually since that night. I was going to see if you could come by the house after work but I can't wait that long. Would you mind dropping your pants and bending over the desk here? I've got lube."

Ellen's knees were weak and she stared at him wide-eyed as he casually started smearing K-Y jelly on his already rigid dick. Blankly reaching for her belt, she undid the buckle before unbuttoning her jeans and turning her back. Letting them drop, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and shimmied to pull them off. Her spectacular behind spreading as she leaned down drew a very appreciative whistle from the older man.

"God damn your ass is unbelievable!"

Incredulous that this was happening while not even the slightest consideration of saying no crossed her mind, she simply got into position. He moved into place behind her while she put her hands on the desk, arching her back.

Outside the office, a bulge formed quickly in Greg's jeans as he stared through a gap in the closed blinds. He immediately knew that what was about to happen couldn't have been a new occurrence, they'd only been inside the room for seconds. Painfully quiet Ellen had a secret side that he couldn't and wouldn't have ever imagined.

That was secondary to the view:

'Ohmigod, look at her ass!' he thought.

A week to the day of the first time that he'd sodomized the brunette beauty, Jones nudged the head of his cock against her asshole and pushed. Through the rubbery entrance and past the clamping protest of her sphincter, he slid steadily into her rear. Her head dropped towards the desk gnawing a lip already to squash a howl of delight as she tried to remember where she was. Just a few feet away, the sorting machines ran, people talked and Ellen's smoldering rectum was filled with cock.

Greg was also thinking about his location, looking over his shoulder constantly lest someone join his voyeurism. The shock that it was his demure co-worker had fully given way to the sheer lust inspired by witnessing the act playing out before him.

'Damn, she took that without a flinch,' he thought, 'In her ass! Damn!'

All the while, the protagonist Jones was drunk with a sense of control and pleasure. Only earning his substantial salary had kept him from fucking the teen at work (or home) the past few days. With spare time today he had thought of summoning her to his office but the idea of taking her in the 'field' was irresistible. Having his cock stuffed to the base in her humid rectum was sensational by itself. In the bees nest of activity that was the mail room made it exponentially more intense.

After a long moment of grinding against her silky ass cheeks, relishing her steaming asshole gripping his dick, Jones eased back slowly, leaving just the glans inside. Reaching down to hold her fleshy hips, he thrust back in quickly, hard enough to make Ellen gasp. Again with a measured retraction and a jolting thrust back inside, the brunette's teeth clicking.

Pummeling her succulent behind with the same consistent rhythm, he steadily picked up speed. When the skewered female started to buck in reciprocation, he hissed at her to 'don't move', getting off on the dominance. He fucked Ellen's tight, hot ass for over ten minutes before tensing up and spraying semen against the mouth of her colon. Feeling his jism splashing in her bowels, she quickly stuffed two fingers up into her wet pussy, coming immediately.

The requisite grunting and grinding phase lasted a couple of minutes before Jones' dick slipped from her anus just ahead of a stream of semen. Too late to clench, she saw a box of tissues on the desk, modestly turning to face the older man while wiping herself. He reached for one also, even as the thought of her sucking him clean had been his initial thought.

'Hell, she sucked it straight out of her asshole before,' he thought.

"Well, that was incredible," he said, "It just dawned on me that I haven't been in your pussy yet. I have condoms in my office, come up at two and we'll take care of that oversight. I'll clear it with your boss."

"Oh-okay, I'll be there," she shrugged, blushing.

With that, he was headed towards the door and she followed him seconds later. Greg almost knocked her over in his haste as soon as she grabbed her push broom.

"You might want to make sure every blind is closed when you're getting fucked at work," he blurted, "I'd say you have some explaining to do but I get it: corporate guy, moving up the ladder and all that. Well, I'm going to need some of that, too, or what I just saw is going viral."

"Okay, sure," she shrugged again, "but we can't do it in there, he's the COO, you and me? We'd get fired if we got caught."

"What? Just like that?" He asked, stunned.

Greg liked Ellen, she didn't say much but she was always pleasant when spoken to and she worked hard. He had hoped she wouldn't cry when faced with blackmail and instead she didn't even bat an eye.

'Holy shit, if I could've been fucking her this whole time...holy shit!'

"Yeah, why not?" She asked in return.

"I...uh, I don't know. No reason. So, um, are you serious? Like now, right now?"

"We can if you want. We just have to make sure everything on the schedule gets done. Oh, and I have to be upstairs for an...interview... at 2:00."

12