Assassins MC Pt. 05

Story Info
Sex, Showers, and Satisfied.
5k words
4.75
11.2k
5

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Part 5: Sex, Showers, and Satisfied

When I returned to the living room, Beth and Nicole were in position, facing each other, just talking, both naked. When they saw me walk around the corner, they stopped and looked up. Both of their eyes were drawn to below my waist. I didn't bother putting clothes on, and my cock was on full display. This was the first time Beth had seen me naked since I was a little kid. Nicole's eyes grew wide when she saw me. She glanced up and made eye contact for a moment, but her attention was drawn back down south. All Beth said was, "Well, you take after your father."

I smiled, thinking back to my dad. I wondered what he would think of me in this position. Would he approve of me joining the Assassins or my guardianship over his wife? Would he be proud or disappointed? These were questions without answers, and I knew I shouldn't dwell on them.

I took a seat on one chair and told the women to both face me, which they did. I sat there admiring the naked flesh in front of me, while both women just kneeled there, hands on their heads, and awaited my instruction. I noticed Beth had shaved her vagina bare as I instructed, and with it on display, it looked magnificent. About a minute later, Julie walked out. I told her to take a spot next to Beth, and she did, assuming the same position.

I addressed the women. "As you probably know, Julie just took my virginity. Nicole, you have an incredibly talented daughter."

Julie was smiling and looking proud of herself. Her mother glanced over at her and seemed like she was trying to figure out if she wanted to hear about her daughter fucking me or not. I didn't push the topic any further.

"Tonight, we will get sex out of the way." I said. "Yes, I will use each of you for my pleasure. I will do this as often as I want, or as little as I want. You will be available to me whenever I desire. You will perform whatever action I tell you to. It may be with me; it may be with each other."

The women looked at each other. Beth looked uncomfortable, glancing at each of the other women. Julie and Nicole looked at each other and had a worried look on their faces.

I continued. "Yes, you heard me; you will have sex with me or whoever I tell you to. The only thing I will promise is you will not be mistreated, and I will try to make it as pleasurable for you as it is for me."

"Rich, do I have to have sex with my mother?" Julie asked, looking worried.

"Of course not." I replied, "however, each of you will be told to, or decide to, have sex with Beth."

Julie and Nicole breathed a sigh of relief. Beth looked even more nervous. I'm sure she was running through in her head what that would look like with each woman or even both.

"You'll have to give me a little time to recover from Julie, so while I am, I want Nicole to come here and sit on my lap." I instructed. "While I am getting acquainted with Nicole, I want you, Julie, to kiss Beth."

Nicole got up, slowly walked over to me, turned around, and nervously sat down on my knee with her back facing me. She was short like her daughter, and her head came up to almost level with mine. Her legs straddled my leg and opened her up for my hand. I reached around her waist with my right hand and placed it between her legs, pulled her further back in my lap, and played with her. I reached up, put my hand on her head, and brought her face to mine, and kissed her. She was hesitant at first, obviously not enjoying it, but the stimulation from my finger combined with the kissing made her soften until she was giving me just as much as I was giving her. My left hand then found her breasts.

During this time, Julie approached Beth. Beth didn't know what to do, but just froze there. Julie leaned in and lightly kissed her on the lips. She looked back at me, and I motioned for her to continue. Julie then went all in. She put her leg over Beth's, who was still kneeling, and straddled her leg. She locked her lips onto her and started going at it. I hadn't told her to do that, but instinctively Julie reached down and started rubbing Beth's pussy. Beth attempted to close her legs, but Julie wouldn't be denied. I didn't have a good look at what her hand was exactly doing, but judging by Beth's reaction, she was doing something right. Beth started grinding on her hand and kissing her just as deeply as Julie was. Both women were getting lost in their pleasure.

After getting my finger wet with Nicole's juices, I found her clitoris and started circling it like I had her daughter's. Nicole stopped kissing me, turned her head, and leaned it back on my shoulder. She next did something that surprised me; reached down and grabbed my dick and started stroking it, like it was an automatic response to me rubbing her clit. I took a note that if I wanted to please a woman, that was my first stop! My dick was finally recovered and hardened in her hand.

Looking back over to Julie and Beth, I noticed they were lying on the floor, still kissing, and now both were playing with each other. Beth had her hand buried between Julie's legs and moved in and out. Julie returned the favor with just as much zest. They picked up their speed until first Beth, then Julie hit the limit, each orgasming within a few seconds of each other. Nicole was watching the action in front of us and it was having quite the effect on her. As the two ladies got more into the session, so did Nicole.

Every time the women would increase their intensity, Nicole would stroke my dick faster and grind my hand harder. When Beth orgasmed, followed by Julie, Nicole followed suit. That put me over the edge, and I came for a second time, ejaculating all over me and Nicole. Nicole tensed, gripped my hand, and let out a loud, extended moan. She tilted her head back, and it almost looked like she was howling at the moon. She rode the waves for a bit before they subsided, and when they did, I lifted my hand from her vagina and pulled her into me. I reclined back and laid her down onto my chest, cupping her breasts with one hand, while my second one secured her to me. She just laid there with an expression of contentment and relaxation.

Julie and Beth were still lying next to each other, recovering from their experience. They had rolled onto their backs and were just lying there with their eyes closed, catching their breath. Both had their legs spread and knees up, no doubt cooling down after being lit on fire. Nicole had closed her eyes and moved her head closer to mine, so it was touching my face. I gave her a little kiss on the side of her forehead and just let her relax. We all sat there for about 10 minutes until the ladies moved around. I moved Nicole into an upright position and told the women that we needed to clean up.

We all walked back to the bathroom, where I instructed Beth and Nicole to jump in the shower and clean each other off. They looked at each other, then started the water and stepped in. I sat down on the only chair in the bathroom and pulled Julie into my lap. I was still sticky with cum, but she didn't seem to mind. I pulled her close, playing with her tits with my left hand while my right hand rested on her stomach, holding her next to me. We both watched the women in the shower.

When they started, they were taking their shower together. This not what I had in mind. I instructed them to clean each other and forbid each from cleaning herself. They slowly turned to each other and worked out how they would do it. Beth grabbed the loofah and soap and cleaned Nicole from top to bottom. She started on her face, Nicole closing her eyes while Beth first lathered her up, then rinsed her off. She then cleaned off her chest, first her stomach and around each breast, then cleaning each breast individually, lifting each one to get underneath. They both had a look of embarrassment on their faces, but Beth continued her job.

Next came Nicole's legs, with Beth stooping down and scrubbing each one. While still squatting, she lathered up the loofa and cleaned Nicole's vagina and surrounding area. Nicole spread her legs a little wider and reached out, grabbing the side of the shower for stability. The look of embarrassment left Nicole, and she started enjoying it. Just as soon as she was getting into it, Beth stopped, stood up, and turned Nicole around. She then scrubbed her back, making sure she covered it all. Next, she stooped down and started cleaning Nicole's ass. She cleaned around each cheek, then slid the loofah between her cheeks and gave it a good cleaning. It surprised me Beth took the time and paid that much attention to Nicole. I wondered if Nicole would return the favor.

Nicole grabbed the soap and loofah and repeated the process to Beth. Julie was watching the show with me. She just sat there and let me massage her breasts, fondling them and playing with her nipples. I was enjoying myself, and Julie was enjoying the show. When Nicole got down to Beth's vagina, she lathered up well, spread Beth's legs apart, then reached in and started rubbing back and forth along her pussy. I thought she would clean it quickly and move on, but I was wrong. Nicole kept cleaning it, rubbing back and forth, and the loofah wasn't the only thing being worked up into a lather.

Beth reached out and grabbed the wall and glass door of the shower to steady herself and started breathing heavily again. Nicole reached behind Beth and grabbed her ass, pulling her into her and continuing to rub with more enthusiasm. Julie's nipples were getting hard watching this, and she was getting turned on. I reached down and started fingering her clit, moving around it like I was a wild animal circling prey. I had Julie on the edge within two minutes, and when Beth lost control and orgasmed for the second time tonight, Julie orgasmed for a third.

Nicole stood up and slapped Beth on the ass, saying, "Damn, you are one hot broad! I loved making you orgasm like that!"

I thought for sure Beth would be offended, but she reached up, grabbed Nicole by her hair, and pulled her into her face, planting a huge open mouth kiss right on her. Then she answered, "You too, Nicole. I see where your daughter gets her talent! I feel this won't be the last time we find ourselves in this position."

I was shocked. There was Beth, who I thought was conservative, just letting herself go. I honestly thought I would have to force her to have fun dragging her along, unwillingly. I was seeing a side of Beth that I had never seen before, but I knew I wanted to see more.

The ladies stepped out of the shower and toweled each other off. While they did, I stepped into the shower with Julie. Without being told, she grabbed the soap and started cleaning me. First my face, then my chest, legs, and finally my dick. There she stopped, soaped it up, and started stroking it. Both Nicole and Beth were watching us, leaning against the wall, talking. I could barely hear them, but even if they were right next to me, I wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying, with Julie doing what she was. My attention was on Julie.

She rinsed my dick off quickly, wrapped her mouth around it, and pushed me further into her mouth. The warm water was running off my chest and down on top of her head. I looked down and admired her enthusiasm she was showing. I placed my hand on her head, but let her continue under her own steam. After about 3 minutes of her bobbing up and down, I could cum, all of which Julie took into her mouth and swallowed, but not until she looked up, opened her mouth, and showed me my cum sitting on her tongue first. She smiled, got up, and gave me a big kiss. I always thought it would disgust me kissing a woman after she gave me a blowjob, but I wasn't. Quite to the contrary, I didn't find it nasty at all. Here was a woman that pleasured me willingly, and I loved her for that.

I returned her kiss and cleaned her up. When I got down to her vagina, she stopped me for a moment and told me to go easy. She already had three orgasms tonight and was overly sensitive. I went extremely easy on her and got out when we were done. Once all of us were out of the shower and dried off, we returned to the living room. I sat down and told the ladies to resume their position on the floor. They complied, and I told them they could talk freely.

Nicole started it off. "Rich, I have to hand it to you. I had my doubts about you, but so far, you've handled yourself admirably. I don't think I've orgasmed with someone else in years. I also don't think I've had this much fun in that long either. That you gave me an orgasm asking nothing in return impressed me. No one has done that in a long time. I also see how you treat my daughter. I can tell you two love each other. I still must admit it will take me a while to get used to being subservient to you and making myself available, but tonight has gone a long way to make me accept it. Thank you for not being an asshole. You don't know how much that means to me. You seem a lot smarter and wiser for your age, not to mention good at pleasing a woman, which is surprising with your lack of experience."

"Nicole, my pleasure," I answered. "I want you to be happy and have a great life with me, and we are all family now. I'm not any smarter than anyone else. Being shy, I was by myself a lot. That gave me time to pay attention to everything around me. I read a lot, and what I know came from books and online. As far as sex, that's a side effect of not dating. It sounds backward, but bear with me. I just sat around thinking about it, more than I want to admit. I dreamed of how I would treat a woman, imagined different scenarios in my head, but they all ended with the woman happy. Of course, I watched porn. Sorry, Beth. And while porn isn't real, it gave me ideas of what to do, and I just let my imagination run from here. Ultimately though, I just want you all to be happy and always feel safe and loved."

Nicole started crying. I told the ladies they could comfort Nicole, and both Julie and Beth put their arms around her and held her while she cried. I was right; Nicole wanted to feel appreciated, to feel safe. She just wanted someone to care for her. It was the carrot, not the stick, that brought her around. I knew the stick would need to be used from time to time, but I had to emphasize the caring and loving she would receive if I wanted a positive reaction from her.

"Beth, I'm surprised at you," I admitted. "You took right to everything. Your aggressiveness with Julie and in the shower with Nicole shocked me."

She looked up from where she was still hugging Nicole and said, "there is a lot you don't know about me. Remember, I was young once too. I had my wild days but had to give that up, and that was the first orgasm I've had since your father died. I don't do well trying to give myself one, it just doesn't work."

"You didn't have one with Roger and Ben?" I asked, surprised.

Beth answered. "No. Roger didn't get me off because he paid little attention to me. I think sex with him was all about just proving a point to me he was in charge. And with Ben, he just fucks. He doesn't know what buttons to push to bring a woman over the edge."

Nicole cut in, "there's a lot of sex going on in this club! Damn!"

"Yes, there is." Beth answered. "The men have always been like that. I think the Assassins started because they wanted to fuck as many women as they could. I know Brian used to love sex, and I had to live with the fact that I wasn't always the one he was fucking. Those 50 club members probably fuck enough women in a year to fill a small city."

All three women laughed at that last comment.

It was true. I was most likely going to have sex with quite a few women. I didn't want my women to feel like they didn't matter to me, so I explained. "Ladies, I don't know how the other club members deal with that, but I'll always put my women first. Yes, there will be sex with others, but you are my family. Sex with anyone else is just that, sex. Don't mistake sex for relationships. You three I have a relationship with. I will always put you first."

I looked at Beth. "I heard what you said about not being able to orgasm by yourself, Beth. I will make sure we take care of that."

I could see Beth blush. She was turning red, but she didn't tell me no. I had to give her attention and make sure she has her fun as well.

I continued. "Ok ladies, the night is getting late. Nicole and Julie, I will pick you up at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Nicole, you will wear something like what you wore today. Julie, you will wear the normal clothes you have been wearing to school. I don't want to cause anyone to think anything has changed. After school, we will pick up Nicole and get your tattoos. I will pick you both up each morning and drive you both home in the afternoons. Beth, after work, come home and clean the house. Await my return. There will be no need for dinner, we will eat out."

"From now on all three of you have the same rules." I instructed. "When you are at home, you will remain naked. I will shop with all of you and we will pick up some items you will wear at home. For now, a pair of heels will suffice. Beth, I will pick you up when we are done. When I am in either house you will greet me at the door, and when I sit down you will kneel in front of me just as you did tonight. This will be your resting position whenever you are with me. Julie and Nicole, tonight I want you to shave all the hair below your neck. I will check tomorrow. You will greet me at the door naked. I will inspect you before you can dress. Questions?"

All three answered at once in unison. "No, sir."

Julie and Nicole got up and got dressed. I escorted them to the door and walked them to the car. I gave them both a kiss goodnight and watched as they drove away. I wondered what they will talk about on their way home and what they thought of their new life. Questions for another time. I walked back into the house and sat down in front of Beth. "Did you pick up everything I told you to today?"

"Yes, sir." She answered.

"Then bring them here so I can see them." I instructed her.

She brought out her bras and panties she picked up today. She had been wearing the heels she bought. They were black with rounded, closed toes, and they had a strap across the top. She told me they were called baby doll pumps, and I approved. I had her model each matching pair of bras and panties. They were identical in style. Each bra lifted her breasts and left plenty of skin exposed, pushing her breasts together and making them seem fuller. Her panties were lacy, practically see-through, with a high cut in the front and thong in the back. They were thin enough in the back that almost her entire ass was on display. It was a beautiful sight. I approved of them all, and she took them back to her room. She returned and kneeled in front of me.

"You may speak freely if you like." I told her. "Do you have anything you want to say?"

Beth thought for a moment, then answered, "Like Nicole, I had my doubts. I'm still not fully on board with having to satisfy you sexually, but I can see that you are trying to take your responsibilities seriously. While I don't enjoy having to walk around naked or kneel in front of you, I can see the purpose of it. The fact you didn't just use any of the women tonight impressed me. You showed restraint, and when you had fun, you did it respectfully, each time returning the pleasure to each. I was watching you, and you have turned into an exceptionally good man, and I know your father would be proud."

12