Assassins MC Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy the entertainment while we talk." John told us, "Rich, we are a motorcycle club. You don't have a motorcycle; we will take care of that for you. Waiting out back is your Dad's old bike. Bear here fixed it up for you, modernized it some, not much, because you shouldn't mess with classics. It's a 1965 Electra-glide. The name may mean nothing to you, but it's one of the classic bikes of all time. Your Dad loved that bike and he refused to ride another one unless it was in the shop. It's got his name, Diablo, stenciled on the side. Do you know how to ride?"

"No, sorry. I never learned." I admitted.

"That's ok." John reassured me. "Bear will give you some lessons, and you'll be an expert by the end of the day. We used to only ride our bikes, but we've graduated to more useful vehicles. Each club member still owns one and is expected to ride."

During our conversation, like it was a normal occurrence, Sarah continued to bob her head up and down on my dick. Less than 10 days ago I was an awkward high school kid and a virgin. Now I was sitting in the Assassin's clubhouse getting my dick sucked; I was truly in the twilight zone. I watched Sarah for a minute and she didn't look at all interested in what she was doing. Her hair was clean but matted, and the only smell I was getting from her was soap. Why would these women care about looking good if their life was essentially over? I had to snap myself out of it again.

"You'll also be getting a truck and a toy hauler. Do you know what that is?" John asked.

"No, never heard of it." I replied.

"That's a trailer that you can haul your bike around when needed, and it also serves as an RV." John explained, "You'll use that for long road trips when we all get together, or just use it when you want. All the members have the same or similar. We have a 3500 pickup truck waiting for you also, and here is a specific reason for that. It can haul your RV, but it can also haul trailers. As you know, we must move product and inventory around, and some inventory we only trust with club members. I expect everyone to drop their job and haul products when needed. Do you have questions?"

"I don't think so." I answered.

"They also equipped the truck with hidden compartments." John continued. "Those will be for weapons and anything else you need to hide. And speaking of weapons, I have more prizes for you."

He pushed back Sandra and walked over to the wardrobe, his dick still hanging out. He pulled out a 9mm pistol, a shotgun, and what looked like a big knife. He pulled out a few boxes of ammo and laid them all on the desk. He went back, sat down, and pulled Sandra's head back to his dick. She continued her job; he continued his explanation.

"The gun is a 9mm." John explained. "It's not registered, and it's untraceable. These are for your protection. Always keep at least one handy. I would recommend you buy another pistol and as many guns as you want. Register them all, go through the background checks. Make it look like you're totally legitimate. Use them as needed. Use these guns for when you don't want someone to know what you did. If you ever use one of these, get rid of it right away. Bring it here and we will dispose of it. We just compact it down in our scrap and it's gone forever. We will get you another unregistered gun. Understand?"

"Yes, I do. Will I be using this much?" I asked.

"Rich, we have enemies." John informed me, "We have people that want us dead. Rival clubs, criminal organizations. We are constantly at war with these entities. They will not hesitate to take one of us out if they think they can get away with it. Not too many people mess with us because we kill everyone that tries. We don't ask questions, we just execute. There are some out there that think they can stand up to us, but they're wrong. You didn't think this was just all about women, did you?"

"Well, I didn't think so." I said, "I understand though. I need to be ready. Do you guys have a shooting range?"

"Yes, on the other side of the scrap yard." John answered, "Help yourself to it. Now, let's finish up here and you can head out."

With that, John and Bear stood up and turned the ladies around. They bent them over and started fucking them vigorously. I didn't want to stand out and did the same. I stood Sarah and bent her over the chair. She let me position her, spread her legs, and I started. She was dry, and it took a bit to get her wet enough to enter. She didn't move, didn't work with me, just stood there. I worked at it for a while until I climaxed. Even though I've only had sex for a short time, that was the coldest I've experienced. It was void of emotion, and while I did cum, I didn't enjoy it.

I had to admit to myself that I wasn't any better than John: I just used Sarah. My reasoning was to not stand out, to be 'one of the guys.' Was that a good enough reason? Is this how my slide begins, eventually leading me to become numb to the abuse? I found myself in a position of having to do that to protect my women. If I stood up to the club, I would endanger them. How many times would I be put in this position, and how many times would it take until I didn't feel remorse?

Sarah walked over and stood against the wall with her hands behind her. I could see cum drip down the inside of her thigh. She didn't move, didn't seem like she noticed. It didn't appear she even cared; all her emotions and personality were missing. She was nothing more than a mannequin.

Both men finished shortly after I did, and Sandra led the women out of the room. John said goodbye and that he would see me again, and Bear led me back out of the building. I spent the rest of the afternoon with Bear. He took me to my new vehicles and gave me riding lessons for the next couple of hours. He told me to just leave my old car and they would scrap it for me. I transferred everything out into my new truck, and Bear showed me how to hitch my trailer, how to use all the features, and loaded my Harley into the back. He told me about a storage facility the Assassins used where I could keep my trailer and gave me the address. I thanked him for his help, and I drove off toward home.

I drove up to the new house with my truck and trailer, and because of the construction, I had to park over on the side. Our house was on a large piece of land, separated from the neighbors by a low stone fence on three sides. The house was a white, large, two-story colonial style, with black trim and shutters. The driveway came in from the street in two places and made a half-circle in front of the house. We had a small porch in the front and a large patio in the back. On the side of the house was a white gazebo. They planted flowers in front of the house and along the walkway to the porch. A few bushes were strategically placed in the front yard, and as a centerpiece was a large birdbath adorned with cherubs. This was the largest house I ever lived in, but would not be the largest I ever would.

I noticed all the cars were in the driveway, so I knew the ladies were inside, and I could still hear construction. They also parked about ten trucks belonging to the construction crew in the driveway and along the street. The workers would finish for the day soon, and I unloaded my, or rather, my father's bike into the garage and entered the house.

The house was noisy, the air filled with saws, hammers, and drills. The sun through the windows highlighted every piece of sawdust floating through the air. Beth was the first to see me. She was wearing her normal work clothes. I didn't think about it, but I was still wearing my biker vest. She froze when she saw me. Beth stood there and didn't move a muscle until she put her head in her hands and started crying. Around the corner immediately came Julie and Nicole.

"What's wrong Beth? Did something happen?" Nicole asked.

They looked at me but didn't realize what was going on. Beth gathered herself a little, walked over to me, and gave me a big hug. The other women were still at a loss for what they were witnessing. She leaned back and started running her hands over the Diablo on the vest. She spoke up, still looking at the vest, but addressing the women.

"This was my husband's vest; the last one he wore before he died." Beth explained, "I kept it in the back of the closet until Rich joined the club and I sent it over to Roger. We had it fitted to Rich, and John must have given it to him today."

She looked up at me and wiped her tears. "Rich, I had to look twice. I thought Brian had walked through the door and I was seeing a ghost. That's why I started crying because you look just like him with the vest. I miss him so much, more so lately. With all the changes with you joining the Assassins, all my memories are flooding back. Seeing you in that vest, I'm glad you found out about the Assassins and joined the club. I never thought I would see that vest worn again. You look great in it."

Julie and Nicole came over and looked it over. They examined the front and back and showed their approval. Nicole said, "I never thought I would say this about a biker, but you look great in that. What do you think, Julie?"

"Rich looks hot!" Julie said. "I want to jump his bones right now I'm turned on so much!"

Nicole replied, "Calm down, girl! There will be time for that later."

"Does that mean you have his bike as well?" Beth asked, obviously excited.

"Yes, it's out in the garage." I answered with a smile.

She couldn't contain her excitement and ran out of the room. When I caught up to her, she was leaning over the bike, just feeling everything. They painted the bike blue, and she felt the chrome, ran her hands over the short windscreen on the front and the headlight, then opened and closed the hardened saddlebags on the back. She ran her fingers over the 'Diablo' stenciled on the gas tank and felt the white-walled tires and fenders. She leaned over the bike and I think she was hugging it. She held that position when the women came out.

"Whoa, that's a cool bike!" Julie exclaimed. "Can we go for a ride? Is that yours?"

I explained to them that this was my Dad's bike. I told them all about what happened today, from the vest to the bike, to the truck out front and the trailer. I even included Sandra and the girls and told them everything. Beth finally came back over. Julie and Nicole went over to look at the bike.

Beth walked over to me. "Rich, I can't tell you how much that bike means to me. Your father and I logged many miles on her. We loved riding, and that was our primary transportation for a long time. I have so many wonderful memories on that bike, and I'll have to tell you some stories one day."

She pulled closer, stood on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a big open-mouthed kiss. I could smell her citrus perfume and taste her honeysuckle lipstick. The combination was intoxicating, and I just closed my eyes and breathed in deep; I was losing myself again in the experience. This was the first time she was this intimate with me without being told. Sure, we had sex, but as I saw with the women today, sex can be emotionless.

Kissing me like she did demanded intimacy. I wasn't sure if she was kissing me, or she was trying to kiss my father, separated by many years from her. I bent lower, and I kissed her back; either way was fine. I just wanted her to feel a connection, either to me or to my father. I knew she loved me, but even with our new relationship, it would never be the same love as she shared with my dad. I was good with that; we had our love.

The next two days were a flurry of activity. The construction went on, Julie and Nicole finished their training, and I took care of my business. I took the trailer to the storage lot Bear told me about, rode the Harley more to get used to it, giving the women rides, of course. I started talking to the construction company about my plans for the basement and told them not to tell any of the women. It kept me busy until Wednesday when I got a call from Ben. He wanted me to come over and finish our conversation.

When I arrived at his house, he answered the door. I asked where everyone was, and he informed me only he and Penny were home. I didn't see Penny, which was odd. The house was silent and dark. I followed him, and he led me down to the basement. At the bottom of the stairs, they set the basement up as a TV and reading room. It was comfortable and well lit, and I had spent quite a few days and nights here with Ben and Penny. Along the back wall were brown bookcases filled with both books and mementos. With all the books in the room, it smelled like a library. He swung one bookcase out and opened the door behind it; this must be the door Beth had told me about. I had a good idea where he was leading me.

Behind the first door on the left was the famous dungeon. When I stepped through the door, I was greeted with the smell of wood and leather. Mixed in was a slight musty smell, boarding on body odor. It didn't appear Ben cleaned or aired out the room often. I noticed both an air intake and an exhaust vent, but neither was working well enough to do much of anything. As Beth had mentioned, there was a bed with black sheets bunched up and a shower in the corner. Various BDSM implements and restraints were on the walls and strewn about. On one wall a TV was mounted, with a cabinet underneath. They mounted cameras on three of the walls. No doubt the recording equipment was in that cabinet.

When I walked in, I spotted Penny against the back wall. Ben secured her with restraints on her wrists and ankles, naked in only heels, with her back to us. My initial reaction was to get turned on by the sight of her naked and restrained like that, but that quickly faded to concern. Along her back, you could see red marks, some horizontal, some vertical, in long rows. These weren't too bad, yet. They were red, but not raised, and I didn't see any bruising or bleeding.

I started getting pissed, turned to Ben and said, "What the hell are you doing down here, Ben?"

"Just having some whipping practice with Penny." He explained, "I told you I punish her, and she must do what I say. Check this out."

He reached over and pulled a whip from the wall. It was technically a flogger, but I had always known them as whips online. This must have had about 10 or 12 leather strips attached to a black leather handle, each strip about 1 inch in width and 14 inches long. He walked over to Penny, swung his arm back, and brought the whip down across her back. She cried out, and it was then I noticed she was gagged.

I asked Ben, "Why are you doing this to her? I know you get to punish her, but don't you think this is over the top?"

"Relax Rich, my father told me I have permission to punish her, and I am." Ben tried to explain. "He never said I couldn't whip her."

"What did she do to deserve this?" I asked, knowing there was no suitable answer.

"She didn't have my breakfast ready on time." He replied, "She needs to learn discipline, and I'll teach it to her."

Discipline? Ben wasn't disciplined; this room was a mess, and honestly so was he. Discipline was nothing more than an excuse for Ben to abuse his sister, but knowing what he did to Beth, he would do this to any woman unlucky enough to be with him.

"Ben, you have got to be kidding me." I said, incredulous. "For not having breakfast ready on time? You are out of your mind."

"Rich, don't be a bummer." Ben said, not liking my tone. "I brought you over here so you could play with her. I figured you could have some fun. It's not like I can fuck her, not that I would anyway, that's just nasty; you could though. That would teach her to be obedient if you could use her. She's still a virgin, and you could be her first. She's told me she doesn't want to have sex until it's with someone special. I don't care about that. She needs to learn that I'm in charge. Will you do that for me, will you fuck her and take that away from her?"

Ben has seriously lost his mind. There is no way I'm doing that to Penny. After the way Julie lost her virginity, I was not doing that same thing to another woman, not that I would anyway. Penny was in a dangerous situation here. Left alone with Ben to do what he wanted. How much abuse has she taken? I wasn't about to do what he asked, but I also knew that if I refused, Ben would find someone else. I had to think fast. Later I would realize I should have called Roger or Susan, but my mind was running too fast to think about that. I would eventually get older and wiser, but I had many missteps on my way there. Fortunately, I didn't get anyone killed.

"Oh, ok Ben. I see where you're going with this." I answered, changing my tact. "I see you have cameras in here. Do you record Penny's punishments?"

"Yes, I do. I record everything." Ben said, proud of himself.

You do, huh? I'll have to get the recordings of Beth when she was here. I didn't want to leave Ben with those, but I also didn't want to keep Penny restrained like that, so I had to hurry. I asked him if I could see his recordings of Beth and he was excited to show me. He brought it up on the TV, and there was Beth, restrained the same way Penny currently was. And there was Ben, whipping her in much the same way he was doing with Penny. I tried my best to control my anger, had him turn it off, and asked if I could get a copy of all of her recordings. It took him about five minutes to transfer 200 GB worth of files onto a thumb drive. I paid attention to how he operated the recorder, and before I left, I would delete Beth's files.

"Ok, I need the cameras turned off." I instructed him. "What I'm going to do with Penny, I don't want to be recorded. I don't want Roger or Susan finding out and getting pissed at me. Remember, I'm in the Assassins now, and if Roger found out I did this to his daughter, they would probably shoot me."

Ben believed me. I told him I needed to do this alone. If he were in here with us, he would be a witness. If Penny told her parents, they would force Ben to tell them what happened, and if he saw nothing, he can tell them that. It took some convincing, but he finally relented. I always liked Ben, but he was never very smart.

I went over and locked the door when he left. I walked over to Penny and released her from her bindings. The restraints left a red indentation on her wrists and ankles; they were put on tight and it must have hurt. She had sweat all over her body, making her skin shimmer. If it weren't for the circumstances, I would have found her sexy, but my disgust of what Ben had done to his sister kept my sexual urges in check.

When I freed her last restraint, she turned around, and I noticed she was crying. She fell to the floor in a ball and looked up at me with a look of terror, the red ball gag still in her mouth. I bent down to take it out, and she shrunk away from me, pulling back and putting her hands up to protect herself. I felt horrible, almost as if I was the one abusing her; seeing her like this was devastating to me. I had to keep my emotions in check so I could figure out how to help her.

"Penny, it's ok." I attempted to reassure her. "I had to get your brother out of here. I'm not doing any of those things to you, but we need to convince him we did."

I reached over slowly and undid the gag from her mouth. She still looked unsure of my motives, and it took me about 5 minutes to get her to calm down. We talked and hatched our plan. I knew Ben was no further away than the basement and could hear us if we were loud. I had Penny to scream and yell, and try to sound like she was telling me no. She did that as loud as she could. I clapped my hands and slapped my arms for effect, and yelled back at her to hold still; we must have looked comical to a casual observer, but to Ben, it might sound like I was hitting her to calm her down. I had to stop myself from laughing at the sight of us a few times.