Assassins MC Pt. 15

Story Info
Housekeeping.
9.2k words
4.82
10.6k
4

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. This contains substantial sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language which may be offensive by some readers. All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and any non-consensual, BDSM, dominant/submissive, violence, or other similarly described activity is purely for entertainment only.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you've reached the end of this disclaimer and are still interested in reading my work, Enjoy!

Housekeeping

I awoke and felt my familiar wake up from Julie and Penny. I relaxed, enjoying it for a minute when the previous day's events came flooding back to me. I opened my eyes and had Bella still lying next to me, just stirring. Penny and Julie slept in their room last night but remembered to come in and wake me up, and I had forgotten to tell Bella about our routine.

Bella woke up enough to see what was happening. She sat up and asked what was going on. I explained our morning routine and how Julie and Penny took care of me, and that it was my requirement for them to perform. Bella didn't seem bothered by it, but just leaned against me and watched. She was watching the women work, with Julie licking my head while Penny stroked me. Isabella told me she was getting turned on, then moved down and took Penny by the arm. I watched what she was doing, wondering what she had in mind.

Bella brought Penny up further on the bed with her, and Penny just let her lead. Bella then spread her legs and positioned Penny's head between, pulling her into her vagina. Penny went to work, tonguing Bella's clit with enthusiasm. Julie began sucking my cock but was looking over to watch Penny. I reached over and held Bella's hand as the women took care of us. Before I could orgasm, Julie jumped up and started fucking me. This got Bella more excited, and she climaxed, squirting a surprised Penny. To her credit, Penny continued to tongue Bella until the climax subsided.

While Julie was fucking me, I told Bella she had to return the favor; no one gets left out of the fun. Bella mentioned she never went down on a woman before, but she responded with turnabout is fair play. She laid Penny back and began tonguing her. Penny was getting into it; whatever Bella was doing was working. It didn't take long for Penny to reach orgasm, and afterward, Julie and I followed suit. We all kissed each other, with Bella kissing Penny and Julie for the first time. Bella informed Penny and Julie they did an outstanding job and that they could go get cleaned up. Pleased with themselves, both girls skipped out of the room.

Isabella spoke up, "Damn Rich, that was incredible. Does that happen every morning?"

"Yes, it does," I answered. "Both Julie and Penny have always been eager to please me, and they are happier the more they're controlled. I'm not too surprised Penny let you take over like that, she's submissive, almost as much as Julie. Both girls enjoy being subservient, their favorite position with me kneeling at my feet. I've told them they can sit on the couch with me, but they refused, saying they like being treated as pets; it makes them feel loved and cared for when someone takes over, and it helps them relax."

Bella asked, "Do you mind if I take some initiative on that front? I mean, do you mind if I also treat them like that? If they like it, they'll just get more attention, and to be honest, it turns me on."

I answered, "I don't see a problem with it as long as the girls go along with it. I treat them like that because they want it. They must be obedient to me, not act like pets. Just make sure you're not forcing it on them. I care for each woman, I love each of them, and I don't want to do anything to hurt them."

Bella spoke, "I understand. Don't worry, I'll ask them first and won't overstep."

We both climbed out of bed up and took a shower that took longer than it should have. We were too busy fooling around and almost forgot to clean anything.

Isabella took the initiative, and later that day I walked into the living room to Julie between Bella's legs and Penny sitting on the floor next to her. When I asked how everyone was doing Bella didn't answer me; Julie had her tongue tied. I watched for a few minutes until Julie brought Isabella to climax. Julie then sat next to Isabella on the floor with a big smile on her face. Isabella just sat there with her head back on the couch, catching her breath. Julie looked up and winked at me as I walked back to my office, taking Penny with me. I saw Penny smirk at Julie as we left, like she had just won a bet. Both girls were enjoying themselves.

A few days passed. We moved in Isabella's clothes and furniture and she started acclimating to the family. The women spent more time with Isabella getting to know her, and Bella learned our routine. One evening Isabella told me she wanted to talk, and we went to my office.

The household routine and my understanding of women was about to take a sharp turn. Bella spoke up, "Rich, I've been watching how you run the house and the rules you have for the women. Can I ask you a question regarding that?"

I told her to go ahead, and she asked, "Do you want the women subjugated, or do you want them loyal to you? Right now, they're being forced to be obedient, and if that's what you want, then fine. But, if you desire them to be happy and want to serve you, you're going about it the wrong way."

"What do you mean?" I answered, "All of you must be obedient to me, and by extension, to the club."

Bella thought for a moment and continued, "Yes, we do. However, there is a difference between being forced to and wanting to. I've talked to the women, and they are all connected to you, each one different. Beth loves you, and I feel part of it is her connection to your father. When I talk to her about you, she brings up your father often. Nicole sees you as a necessity. You rescued her from Bob, and now you're keeping her safe from the club. Julie was your girlfriend and fell in love with you, and although she has fallen in love with Penny, her devotion to you continues. You took Penny out of a dangerous situation, and not only gave her a safe environment and family, and she also found Julie. She sees you as somewhat responsible for that."

Bella continued, "Notice that I did not say the women were here because they were loyal to you. You provide them with a safe environment, but if something better came along, I'm not sure they would remain with you."

I spoke up, "What makes you say that? I thought they were all happy."

Isabella answered, "Happy is relative. I may be happy if I had $500, but if someone offered me $5000, I would take that in a second. That's what I see here; they're happy because they see nothing better. To make them loyal, they must believe that you will always be better than anything, or anyone else. To do that, you must form a deep connection with each woman beyond just keeping the club at bay."

I thought for a bit, then asked, "How do you suggest I do that?"

Isabella answered, "First, you can stop objectifying the women. I know how you must have felt, given four women to control. Knowing they had to follow everything you said, I don't blame you for taking advantage of the situation. Having them walk around half-naked does not make them feel you care for them. All that tells them is you view them for their bodies, and their primary function is sex. You can't treat women like that and expect them to develop a powerful bond with you."

I cut in, "I didn't think about that. If I do though, won't that make them less obedient? I noticed that happening when I was lax with the rules. When I became stricter, they seemed happier."

"Yes" Isabella answered, "But that's because when you became stricter, they knew what the rules were and that you were enforcing them. That removed the ambiguity they must have felt, not knowing what to do. Obedience differs from loyalty. The women can be loyal, never leaving you, but they won't do what you say. The women can be obedient, following your orders, but they will leave the first chance they get. If I understand, you desire both."

I thought for a moment then answered, "Yes, that is what I want. My primary goal is to take care of everyone. I would also like everyone to be loyal. There is the side of me that likes to be dominant, to control women. I would like everyone to be obedient, but that is only necessary for the club. If everyone in our family is happy and loyal to each other without the obedience, I would accept that."

Isabella spoke up, "You keep saying you want to take care of them, then do it. Do you have their best interests in mind when you make them wear high heels all the time? I don't expect you to know this, but high heels are not comfortable. I wear them often, but only outside the house. For me, they are a fashion statement, something to complete my ensemble. You have these women wearing them both at home and outside. Yes, they look great, but they can damage everything from your feet to your spine."

I responded, "I had no idea. You may be right; I was just thinking about myself. Thank you. If I knew they were that uncomfortable, I wouldn't have required that. I think we need to bring everyone together and have an open discussion. I've been working off some mistaken pretenses, and I need to ensure I'm not doing anything to hurt anyone."

Isabella answered, "That would be a good idea. You may not like everything you hear, but if your goal is to be a family, and wish to form a deep bond with all the women, you need to hear it all."

I told Isabella to gather everyone in the living room, and once we were all present, I began, "Isabella has informed me that some of my rules are causing more damage than I was aware. We should all have an open discussion about each of your feelings regarding me as your guardian and living here with everyone. Let me start by saying Isabella has shown me that dressing you in your corsets is sending the wrong message, and how high heels are not the best choice for footwear at home. Anyone can speak up."

I stopped talking and sat there waiting for someone to speak. The women looked at each other, then to me, then looked around again. No one appeared willing to speak, and just when I was about to say something, Isabella spoke up, "I'll start. Rich, I'm your wife, and you know how I feel about that; I'm not going anywhere. Ladies, I've told Rich that making you walk around half-naked is objectifying you. How do you feel about that?"

Beth spoke up, "I'll take that one. Isabella is correct, I don't enjoy it. It's sexy, and I like it, but not all the time. When I'm at home, I want to relax and unwind, but you have us dressed like this and I never have time to relax. If you want us to be available to you, just have us change into the outfits. And yes, high heels are uncomfortable. At night I soak my feet just to stop the aching. I know you like it, so I have said nothing."

When Beth stopped talking, all the women agreed with her. Julie and Penny didn't have a problem with the corsets at home, which didn't surprise me. Those two were open for almost anything, and I didn't know if I should worry or be happy. After Beth spoke, the floodgates opened.

Nicole spoke up afterward, "I like you Rich, and you're growing on me. Never enjoyed walking around in the corset, it just made me feel that all I was to you was tits and ass. As I've said before, I want a man that can protect me and make me feel safe. You need to care about what I want and need. I want you to have my best interests in mind, even if that means you can't look at my ass all the time. For me to take the next step and dedicate myself to you, I need to feel I'm more to you than just a piece of ass."

I answered Nicole, "I'm sorry if my actions led you to believe that. Nicole, I've grown to love you in the short time we've been together. I knew it when we had our talk in bed, and when I kissed you toward the end of our shower, that's when I knew. I can't see my life without you after that. Let me apologize again for making you feel that way. My only excuse is you are beautiful, and I just love looking at your body. The first night I became your guardian I told you the same thing."

Nicole started tearing up and said, "Rich, you never told me that. That's so sweet. I wish I would have known that. I wasn't aware your feelings ran that deep. I can't say I love you, not yet. However, if you continue to mature and become the man I need, I can see myself falling in love."

Julie spoke up next, "Rich, as I mentioned, I don't mind the corset. I want you to control me, that's no secret. A break from the heels and boots would be nice, but I like those as well. Be dominant with me and I'll be happy."

Penny went next, "Rich, I enjoyed when men would look at me in my corset and that hasn't changed. I'm with Julie, be dominant with me. We are so much alike that what works for one of us will work for both. Where I differ is sex; domination by itself works for Julie, but I want sex involved more."

Beth spoke again, "Getting back to what I was saying, I want to relax at home. That doesn't mean I want to be alone; there has been too much of that in my life. I like it when you control me, when you're dominant. Your father did that, and I still like it now. For my money, you could be more dominant. Your father told me what to wear, where I could go, and he was not shy about punishing me."

Julie spoke up, "Is it too late to request punishments for me and Penny?"

Everyone laughed. It lightened the atmosphere and helped us all relax. The topics varied, and we all talked for another thirty minutes when Beth brought up another point, "We now have five women living here, how are you planning to keep everyone straight?"

I answered, "That's a good question. I talked with John and he brought up Brenda, his assistant. Do you know her, Beth?"

Beth answered, "Yes, I've known her for many years. She acts like a house-mother to the other women he's the guardian for. Is that something you're considering here?"

I responded, "I am. You've been in this lifestyle the longest, so would you be interested in that position?"

Beth thought about it for a minute then said, "I could, but I wouldn't be the best choice. Brenda is John's right hand, but she's also closer to him than any of the other women. The only person here I could see in that position is Isabella. She's your right hand in your job, and it makes sense she would also be your right hand at home."

I spoke, "And that wouldn't bother you, Beth? She's only been here a short time, and she would be responsible for the house. That means she can set the rules and hand out any punishments as needed. I would remain in charge, but if Isabella told you to do something, you would have to do it. Are you sure?"

"Beth responded, "If she is fair and doesn't abuse her position. I can see how that can help you, and I would support Isabella. With five women living here, we need someone to take charge. You can't be everywhere at once, so you'll need her to help in keeping everything from getting out of control. Isabella assigning work and ensuring it is complete will help all of us."

I asked the other women, "Does anyone else have any concerns?"

The other women echoed Beth's statement, so I asked, "Isabella, would you be interested in taking that position? You would be responsible for the house and the women."

Isabella paused, then answered after a few moments, "I will take that responsibility, but only if it does not put me at odds with everyone else. I am looking forward to having four sisters. I grew up with a brother, so some female bonding is what I need."

Beth spoke up, "Isabella, if you're fair then I don't see a problem. All the women here are submissive, some more than others, but all of us would accept you as our housemother. I won't have a problem being submissive to you. You strike me as a dominant person, and you have more confidence than Rich. You may even be a better guardian. I'm sorry if I've offended you, Rich, but that's how I feel."

I responded, "Beth, no offense taken. That isn't easy to hear, but I can understand why you feel that way. I haven't been confident, and I've been selfish. I've been more concerned with my own desires than what is best for all of you. Isabella is opening my eyes to how wrong I've been."

I started feeling unsure of myself, and it must have shown, because Isabella jumped in, "I think we can agree, ladies, that Rich needs some instruction on how to handle five women. He is our guardian, and we need him to be strong for us. The only way for him to learn how to be strong and dominant is through experience. We need him to succeed in both his job for the club and as our guardian. I'm sure every woman here will help him improve, gain confidence, and become the man we all need him to be. What do you say?"

Everyone agreed, and they all came over to hug me. I sat there, not sure what to say. This was all difficult to hear. Thankfully, I had Isabella on my side, and she seemed interested in helping me.

I thought for a minute, tried to gain some confidence, then said, "Then Isabella is in charge. The first rule I'm changing is normal clothes at home. Unless Isabella or I have a specific request, you can wear what you want. Also, no high heels at home unless we request them. Everyone, go change into something more comfortable."

The women all scattered in different directions to their rooms and came back out ten minutes later. They were all in their normal casual clothes. Beth had on her sweats, Nicole a robe, Julie and Penny wore shorts and t-shirts, but Isabella stood out. She came out in a black leather dress and her high heel boots.

I asked her, "That can't be the most comfortable thing you own, is it?"

Bella answered me, "No, it's not. I figured I would set an example for the women. Just because we can wear something casual doesn't mean it can't be nice."

Isabella turned to me and asked, "Do I really have permission to set the rules, or do I need to ask you first?"

I answered her, "No, you can set the rules. If there is something I don't' like, I'll let you know."

Isabella replied, "Everyone, stand up in front of me."

The women all stood in a line in front of Isabella, and she continued, "I thought it would be nice to get to know each other. My name is Isabella, or to all of you, mistress. I chose that because each of you is submissive, and that is an appropriate term for my position. I will always be mistress unless I say otherwise."

She walked in front of Beth and started questioning her, "Beth, tell me how you wish Rich would treat you if you had your way."

Beth thought about it, then spoke, "I want Rich to treat me like his father did. When Brian first found me, he controlled my entire life, from what I wore to where I had permission to go. More than anything I wanted his attention, and I wanted his approval. I am looking to recapture that feeling because that was the only time in my life I felt someone cared about me."

Isabella answered, "That was good, Beth. I know you want to recapture what you had with your husband, but that relationship is in the past. Look forward and make something with Rich that belongs to you two. Now, go to Rich and tell him what he is doing wrong, and what he can do to be the man you want."

Beth walked over to me, appearing apprehensive. At first she looked down, not making eye contact. I wondered what was hard about repeating what she had just said to Isabella. Over the time I've been her guardian, she has told me the same thing many times.