Assassins MC Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was happy when I finished, but had some new rules." Beth announced, "I'm no longer able to wear panties to work, and I have to take my bra off when Todd tells me. He even said he would invite some people up to meet me. That worries me, Rich, I don't want to have sex with multiple men like that. It was bad enough when Ben and Roger fucked me together, and I don't want more than that."

"Wait, you were just excited about him fucking you, and now you're backing off?" I asked, "It can't be just because of more men. You don't even know what he has in mind. He may have wanted to loan you out to a friend or two. Either way, I don't like it, but I'm surprised you didn't' go for it."

Beth responded, "Here's the problem I have Rich. I'm excited about it, but after sex with you I feel a bad. I have regrets after my orgasm; I'm just conflicted. I want it, but I want you. You've done everything you said you would; pay attention to me, pick out my clothes, and punish me when I do something wrong. You should have me, not anyone else. And honestly, Todd telling me what to wear doesn't sit well with me; that's your place to tell me. He shouldn't get to do that. I like the humiliation and sharing it with you, but when you humiliate me it isn't the same. I'm simply confused."

Beth sounded like a young girl, not a mature woman. Beth wanted the humiliation and it drove her, but after the high of the orgasm regret sets in. Her rational mind knows it's not healthy for her, but her desire overpowers it. I didn't know how to give her what she wanted because she wanted two opposite things: humiliation from other men and only giving herself to me. This could tear her apart eventually, and I knew I had to pull Beth away from Todd. I talked to her and came up with a plan.

The next day Todd had an appointment on his schedule for the morning. He was to get a visit from an important person with no name: me. I explained to Isabella what I had planned, and she chose a great-looking suit, but I had her choose a short-sleeved shirt. I had a plan, and a long-sleeved shirt wouldn't work. I drove in with Beth and sat outside of his office while Beth set everything up with Todd.

I wasn't expecting to wait for twenty minutes until she returned. When Beth stepped out, she was adjusting her blouse, tucking it into her skirt. Damn Todd, first thing in the morning? When she looked at me, she mimicked a blow job with her hand, telling me what he had her do. She opened the door and walked me inside.

Todd's had his office set up like any other executive. He had an enormous desk that dominated the room, placed in front of bookshelves that held a collection of awards, nick-knacks, and books. Two black leather chairs were facing the desk, with a couch along one wall and a large window on the other. On the walls were a few pictures, mostly of outdoor scenes and portraits of him. Todd had pictures of what I assumed was his family, and I noted a wife and three kids.

"It's nice to meet you." Todd announced, walking around his desk with his hand out. I shook his hand, and he told me to have a seat. Beth was still standing beside the chair I sat down in, facing Todd and waiting for him to give her instructions. Todd continued, "Beth here tells me you're important, but I didn't get your name."

I answered, "You know me, Todd, but you know me as an intern. Do I look familiar now?"

Todd was full of himself, and he probably didn't take the time to even notice me when I was around. I never gave him my name, and I wasn't about to now. He took a close look at me then answered, "Yes, I know you. I've seen you around Beth when she was in finance. You must work there. How is it that an intern is important enough to warrant a meeting with me?"

There he is. There's the self-important Todd I know. He was always pompous, and like I mentioned, I didn't trust him. Just something about him told me he was out for himself, not a person the club wanted in a position that took the fall in case of legal trouble. I stood up without saying a word and took off my suit jacket. Todd was paying close attention, trying to figure out what I was doing, and Beth just stood there smiling. When I had the jacket off, I lifted my right sleeve and exposed my Assassins tattoo. I let Todd look at it for a bit, then put my suit jacket back on and sat down.

I continued, "As you can see, I'm not an intern. Do you know the emails you receive each day from the club? I send those to you." No, I didn't, Beth did. However, it was best that he thought I sent them. "I've been monitoring things here at Santana from the inside. I wanted you to meet me, so you know the club is paying attention to you. We don't like it when our executives get too comfortable; they may forget why we hired them."

Now Todd looked nervous. He glanced at me, then at Beth, and started fidgeting with his hands. After he had Beth give him a blowjob and kept me waiting, I improvised our plan, "Why did you have me wait twenty minutes before I came in? Is that normal? What were you doing with your secretary that took that much time?"

I could see Todd sweat. He tried to explain himself, stammering over his words, "She had to take some notes on an important meeting today and it took longer than I expected."

"Bullshit Todd." I mocked, "You were getting a blowjob. I saw her adjusting herself and she had just a little cum left on her lip when she came out."

I was lying, but I noticed Beth wipe her mouth, unsure whether she had any on her. I had to stifle a laugh, but we would both laugh over that later. I continued, "She is a good-looking woman, so I'm sure you enjoyed yourself. You wouldn't mind if I tried her out, do you?"

Todd looked worried and not sure what to do. He looked at Beth, then to me. Beth just stood there smiling. Todd finally answered, "I don't mind if she doesn't."

Oh, now Todd was a gentleman and gave Beth a choice. How nice of him. I figured I would show Todd I meant business, "If she doesn't mind? Todd, I don't have time for that. Beth, is it?"

Beth turned to me and said, "Yes sir, my name is Beth."

I responded, "Beth, you look like a good girl, why don't you get down here on your knees. I would like you to suck my dick and do a good job for me, sweetie. You look a little inexperienced, and I'm sure Todd didn't teach you correctly. I'll give you some pointers if you need it." I reached up and slapped Beth on the ass, making her jump.

Beth turned around and stood in front of me, facing away from Todd. While she was kneeling, she gave me a look that told me she would kick my ass later for teasing her. Todd paid close attention as Beth undid my pants, pulled them open, and took my dick out. She started sucking me, and I continued talking while Beth worked my cock, "Damn, this woman is rather good. Whoa, is that her throat? Did she ever deep throat you, Todd?"

Beth wasn't deep throating me, but Todd didn't know that. I wanted to piss him off and leave him with a lasting impression. I took it a notch. I stood Beth up and announced I would fuck her next. When I told her to strip, Beth removed all her clothes. Todd sat speechless, primarily because Beth is a beautiful woman, and secondly she would never fully undress for him. I ensured her tattoo wasn't visible and bent her over Todd's desk facing him. Todd was still in his seat and could do nothing but watch. I fingered Beth until she was wet enough for me to enter, then started fucking her.

While I did, I continued talking to Todd, "Beth, your pussy is magnificent. This must be the best pussy I've had in a long time. You've had this, right Todd? So, you know! I bet she has a look of satisfaction on her face right now because she's fucking me back. How does she look Todd?" I pulled Beth's hair back so Todd could see her expression and continued, "I think I'll cum right inside her. You ready Beth?"

"Yes sir, I'm ready." Beth replied. Todd was looking pissed. Beth didn't let him do that, and I'm sure he wanted it. I did what I promised and came in Beth, but not before she orgasmed right in front of Todd. She moaned loud enough that anyone outside his office heard her. I know she never orgasmed for Todd; his dick was too small. When I finished, Beth turned around and sucked my dick clean, further pissing Todd off. This was something else I never had her do, but I was sure this was for Todd's benefit and she was having as much fun teasing him as I was.

Beth stood up and got dressed, as did I. I sat back down, and Beth took a position standing next to me. Todd was sitting there stunned, but finally recovered. Todd addressed Beth, "You should have kept your clothes off Beth, because it's my turn now. I want you to undress and come around here."

I stopped him, "I don't think so, Todd. First, Beth already gave you a blowjob, don't be greedy. Second, I didn't come here to have my time wasted while you get off. And third, Beth is mine now. She's too good for me to let anyone else have. I'll be setting her up in an office of my choosing. In fact, I'll be choosing some other women to work with her. Think of them as my entertainment, well, the club's entertainment. I want a group of women so my fellow brothers can have some fun when they visit Santana."

"Consider them off-limits," I continued, "I'm sure you don't mind taking care of me and my brothers from the club. You trained Beth, so I'm sure you can do it again. I may check back in later to try out your new secretary, so choose someone good for me."

I told Todd we were leaving, and as of today, Beth was no longer assigned to him. As we walked out of the office, Beth had to hold back laughing. On the way home, she told me that was too much fun. We had sex multiple times that day, each time reliving the events in Todd's office.

I set Beth up at Santana with a large open office on the first floor by the main doors to the building. The space held a large block of cubicles and had one enclosed office toward the back. I put Beth in the office and told her to choose ten women she trusted who would be her staff. Once we set it up, we routed all the Assassins' and Santana's financials and corporate planning through that office. I told Todd not to assign the women in that office any work; they were to remain available to me only. I told Todd I had them doing dummy work to make them appear busy to anyone paying attention.

To further confuse Todd, the first woman he had assigned as his secretary, I overruled. I told him to not bother her, and I set her up the same way I set up Beth. I had Beth choose ten women who were clueless who she was and put them in an office on the third floor. I told Todd I would assign them work directly. This would cause Todd to think these women were the ones running the company and take his attention away from Beth.

I even did Todd a favor; I went to one of our escort services and found a volunteer. I say volunteer, but I paid her a fortune to be Todd's secretary and personal assistant, of course, with fringe benefits. She was a tall blonde with large breasts and long legs, a complete knockout. I knew Todd would be happy. I ensured she made more than she did as an escort, and in return she only had to please one man and keep me updated on Todd's day-to-day business. I didn't trust him and wanted to keep my eye on him.

Not long after, we had a club member go missing on a run out of state. He was overdue a week when we found him, or rather his truck. They burned his truck and trailer to the frames; with the firearms he was transporting and him missing. This was eerily like my father's accident, but in that case they recovered his body. The man left behind a wife and daughter whom the club took possession of. John assigned Roger as their guardian, and Roger let them stay in their own house. I met the club member one time at the Christmas party, but didn't remember either woman.

I went with Roger when he took possession of them and let them know his rules. They both knew the lifestyle well and did not require an introduction or training. Roger monitored them, but otherwise left them to run their own schedule as he did with Beth. Melissa worked at Santana in another department away from Beth, but we had her transferred into Beth's financial team. Madison attended college for accounting, and after meeting her, Isabella and I realized we had seen her at school, but she was a couple of years ahead of us.

Madison was attractive, in a girl next door kind of way, and was 21. She was overweight, but she carried it well. She had a larger frame and was stocky from top to bottom. She stood 5'6 and had brunette hair that framed a pretty face and fell to her shoulders. No one would call her sexy, but she wouldn't have a problem getting attention from men. Melissa was about 45 and stood 5'5. Unlike Madison, Melissa was in decent shape and cut an attractive figure. Her hair was brunette like Madison's, and it extended down to her shoulder blades. Her face was pretty, but not anything you would see in a magazine.

Ben finally came around more. He finished his program Susan put him in for anger management. He looked to be back to his old self, joking around and getting along with everyone. Penny forgave him and the two started getting close again. It was good to have him back, and since his meltdown with Penny, it felt like a member of the family was missing. He made it in time to attend Julie and Penny's wedding.

It was an enormous affair, taking place at the clubhouse and attended by over one-hundred people. Both women wore white dresses, and they each looked beautiful. Each wore a floor length dress that hugged their upper bodies but flared at the waist, almost appearing like a hoop skirt. They styled their hair in a loose perm, and they each wore a white veil. Each wore a pair of white 3" heels to complete the ensemble.

The wedding took place early afternoon, but the party wasn't over until after midnight. There was enough food for five hundred people, and the alcohol flowed like a river. When we finally arrived at home, Penny and Julie disappeared for the rest of the weekend. We only saw them when they came out to eat or on their way to the fun room. We kept that open so they could use it any time they wanted, and they did many times. It was great to see them so happy.

With an opening in the club now available, Roger lobbied for Ben to take the position. Susan was against it, but Roger insisted. As a member of the club, they would give Ben a woman, and Roger assigned him Madison. Roger kept silent about Ben's background of abuse, not telling Melissa or Madison, and forbade Susan from saying anything. I stayed out of it because I had plenty to worry about of my own without sticking my nose where it didn't belong.

I attended my first biker rally that summer. It took place up North, and the town welcomed bikers from all over the country. The women and I packed up the RV and truck, and we all drove up. I rode my bike the entire way, and the women all wanted to take turns riding on the back. The trip was outstanding, and we stopped a couple of nights along the way. There was a bar fight on one stop, and they almost arrested Isabella and me for indecent exposure at another. Those, however, are stories for another time.

The Assassins rented out an entire RV park, and when we arrived almost everyone was there. There must have been over three hundred of us, with the club members bringing their women and kids. They set one part of the RV park up with playground equipment and other entertainment for the kids, and with them there, everyone was on their best behavior. The sex and debauchery one would expect from a biker rally was located half a mile up the road at a small hotel. They rented it for the week and staffed it with club members.

It became a place to take the women and trade with other members. John even had some of his entertainment women from the club there for the men to have fun with. I walked around the hotel one time. Most of the men didn't bother closing the doors, and some people gathered outside to see the more energetic couples go at it. I caught Ben in there with a few women and he looked like he was having fun. I asked about Madison and he told me she was back at the RV park and wasn't feeling well. I left and never returned.

Over the course of the week, we had various club members visit us at our RV, and as was customary, they would have one of our women entertain them. By the end of the week, each woman entertained multiple men. I prepared them for this, and they were ready. Beth and Isabella only took part when it was necessary, but Julie and Penny had fun. They would visit the men they liked at their RVs, multiple times. Nicole was interested in the hotel and getting a group of men together for some fun, but I told her that was too out of control. I promised her I would get something together for her soon.

Isabella wasn't too keen on having sex with the other club members, but she understood. Hell, I didn't want her too either, but didn't have a choice. John came by and spent some time with Isabella inside while I became familiar with Brenda, his wife. She was very attentive, first giving me a blowjob then climbing in my lap. Her perfume smelled like baby powder, and while she mounted me I felt her breasts, which were large for her frame. She bent lower and kissed me as she slowly slid down on my cock, taking her time. I looked over and Isabella was sitting on John's lap, and she had no problem getting him inside of her.

Both women quickly worked up a rhythm, and when I looked over to Isabella, she was watching me. Later she told me it was turning her on watching me fuck another woman. She saw me have sex with all my women, but seeing me with someone not in our family really turned her on. It wasn't something I even made a habit of, but at least she had something that worked for her for those times she had to fuck someone else.

I visited a few RVs of members I knew, and at each one a woman would take care of me. All of this was inside the RVs and kept away from any families with kids. The RVs with kids were all near the playground areas, and those of us without kids were on the other side of the park. We had a grill set up outside the RV, and every two spots shared a fire pit. It was beautiful at night with all the firepits casting off orange light around the park and smelling the burning wood and grilled food.

The days we spent in town, and everywhere we went, other bikers showed us respect. They knew who we were and wanted to buy us drinks and hear our stories. In town, if you were a woman, you could expect to get your ass slapped or openly groped. Not so with our women. Roger gave the women an armband with the Assassins logo and told them to wear it everywhere. When one of my women would enter a shop or restaurant, they were celebrities to the other women and drew respect from the men. Isabella told me later that she felt like a queen, and all the women loved the attention. It amazed me how many women from other biker clubs wanted to be an Assassin woman, and they all knew our women were owned by the club. It didn't seem to bother them.

The only problem we had that week was another club member disappearing. He never showed up to the rally, and a week later we discovered his RV burned out, but this time his entire family was missing. The club always had members go missing or show up dead, but this was happening at an increasing frequency. We knew someone, or some organization, was attacking us, but we could never pinpoint who.

After the week was over, we all drove back, staying another couple of nights along the way. This time, however, we were all tired and didn't get into any trouble. We settled back into our routine, Beth and Nicole working, Isabell and I working on our business plan and attending college, and Julie and Penny continuing their training.