Assholes and Our Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Stanley the elder was first to greet the charming visitor. She curtsied in front of his bath chair, and he kissed her dainty gloved hand. He then introduced her to his son:

"This is Viscount Stanley, but we call him Eric. Eric, this is Tabitha, your new nursemaid."

Eric took Tabitha back into the house and showed her to the living room. I tried to keep up with them and I greeted the beautiful lady warmly, but Eric turned to me, and snapped angrily "You're not to speak to her, understand?" and slammed the door in my face.

That evening, Tabitha was at supper with Eric, Lord Stanley and myself. Eric was making very crude comments to Tabitha throughout, but she was either too naïve to understand them or too polite to be offended, because she simply smiled at him pleasantly.

After the supper things had been cleared away, Eric excitedly asked Lord Stanley "Can I try it now?"

His lordship smiled, and said "Yes, I suppose so. Carry on."

"Right," said Eric. "It's time for my milk."

The valet brought a milk jug and set it down on the table. Tabitha stood up, and to my great surprise she undid her pinafore and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her large but beautiful breasts, two milky white mounds of lusciousness surmounted by a pair of boldly jutting rosy, pink nipples. This extraordinary lady stood over the jug, lent forward with one breast pointing down towards it. To my amazement, she took her breast in her hand, and with a practiced squeezing motion, expressed a white stream of breast milk into the jug. Eric watched with evident excitement, and Tabitha squirted a few more sprays of foaming milk into the jug. Eric was overcome, he leapt up and pushed the bare breasted beauty back into her chair. She gasped with shock.

"Never mind about the jug," declared Eric excitedly. "I'll drink it straight from the cow's udders!"

He put his mouth to her nipple and sucked furiously on it. She exclaimed with surprise, then giggled as she felt him sucking the milk direct from her teat.

Lord Stanley the elder chuckled good-naturedly as he watched his son insatiably drinking from Tabitha's bountiful bosoms. He asked the valet to pass the jug and poured a little of the milk it contained into a sherry glass to taste it for himself.

"Deliciously creamy," Lord Stanley said sampling the milk Tabitha had excreted. "It's so satisfying to drink it while it is still warm, and see what it was that warmed it."

Eric continued gleefully gulping from her ginormous glands. Her milk was running down his chin and dripping onto his waistcoat. He led across the chair that was next to Tabitha, and she cradled his head in her arms and held him to her breast while she suckled him. He hungrily drank from one nipple and then the other. Tabitha was apparently enjoying having her tits sucked, she became quite pink in the face while Eric drank from her and made little gasping sounds as he noisily slurped from her abundant teats.

Eric became very attached to his new wet nurse. He would pretty much always have her with him, and I would frequently come across the two of them together in the grounds of the estate. He would drink from her breasts frequently throughout the day. The poor woman was expected to have her nipple ready to suck at a moment's notice. Eric started to grow a little plump from all the sweet milk he was drinking. Tabitha was fed a special diet that Eric believed would help her to produce the highest quality milk. She ate no bread, but only fruit, nuts, and pate de foie gras. She drank no tea or wine but had to drink two quarts of spring water every day. I only ever spoke to her briefly, Eric did not like me speaking to her and if he saw me doing so, he would order me to stop. She seemed very pleasant and gentle, and accepting of her role as a wet nurse to a fully grown young man.

Eric would invite his friends round to show her off to them. He would make her bare her swollen breasts, and his friends would leer at her, making obscene comments that shamed the poor lady. Some of them wanted to sample her milk. Eric would not let them drink from her breast as he did, but he did have Tabitha milk herself into some teacups so his young friends could taste it.

Eric was less interested in me now that he had a new toy to play with. He would still spend time with me occasionally, tormenting and insulting me as always, but most of his time was devoted to Tabitha, and a lot of that time was spent being suckled by her. I did not mind this at all, it gave me more time for my cross-stitch and reading 1,001 Arabian Nights, my two great passions at the time.

However, sometimes I was curious to know what Eric was doing in his time with Tabitha. One hot sunny day, I saw the two of them were preparing to go out for a walk together. Eric was wearing his hunting tweeds and Tabitha wore a long shawl wrapped around her shoulders and carried a picnic hamper. I watched as they walked away together across the lawn and through the rose garden, and being curious and not having anything else to do that morning, I decided to follow them. I kept a distance from them so they were not aware that I was following. Eric helped Tabitha to step over a stile that crossed the fence at the back of the rose garden and led into the woods.

It was cool and shaded in the woods, the trees grew closely together and the foliage was dense overhead. Eric and Tabitha strolled along the main path through the woods, him swinging his walking stick and her carrying the wicker hamper. I followed at a distance. They were chatting to each other but I could not make out what they were saying. We went deeper into the woods, walking for maybe half an hour or so. Eventually, I saw that they had come to a stop in a clearing up ahead. I approached stealthily and hid behind a holly Bush to watch them without being observed myself.

Eric spread a tartan picnic blanket on the ground, and Tabitha put the hamper down on a tree stump, knelt on the blanket and started to unpack food and drink. I could see they had sandwiches, a pork pie, and scones with jam and clotted cream. Eric produced a bottle of champagne and two wine glasses. He popped the cork and it flew off into the undergrowth. He poured himself and his nursemaid a glass of the fizzy wine and proposed a toast. They sipped the champagne together and he cut them both a slice of the pork pie.

The bush I was hiding behind was maybe thirty yards from the centre of the clearing. I could observe the couple clearly but I could only hear snatches of what they were saying to each other while they ate their picnic. I did get the impression that Eric was being very charming as he could be sometimes. Tabitha seemed to be enraptured with the attention he was paying her, she gazed at him and giggled girlishly. I was not jealous. I was glad Eric's attention had shifted from me. I stayed hidden in the bush and watched intently.

I could see that he was flirting with her. He fed her a sandwich from his hand and poured her more champagne. He stroked her cheek with the side of his hand and whispered something to her. It was evidently something naughty he had said to her, as she giggled and blushed.

They had finished the sandwiches and started on the scones, splitting them open and adding jam and cream. He took her shawl in between his fingers and lifted it. She held her hands up to resist him, but he carried on. The shawl fell away, she wore a dress underneath that I thought was indecently low cut, especially for wear during the day and outside, but this was apparently what was fashionable amongst low class women at the time. Her plunging neckline exposed a good deal of cleavage between her more than ample bosoms. I must say I pitied Tabitha for having such exceedingly large breasts, I imagined it must be a nuisance to have to carry them around in front of oneself all the time. I was thankful that mine were small and firm and perfectly formed, not big and wobbly like hers. Tabitha's were enormous, and Eric stared at her chest in a very indecent way.

He whispered to her again, she giggled nervously and looked shocked, but he kept whispering, and she was persuaded to unbutton her gown at the back and lower it a little, pulling her slip down too and making her humongous baby-feeders spill out of the front of her dress. She proudly displayed herself to Eric, exposing her large pink nipples to his lustful gaze, thinking that it was only him that could see her, not realising that they were not alone in the forest and that I could see her too.

Eric took the spoon from the pot of clotted cream, and then dabbed a little of the cream, first on one then on the other of her nipples. She gasped, evidently surprised by the cold cream against her naked flesh. Eric admired her creamy breasts then took one in both hands and held it up and sucked the cream from her nipple. He repeated this with her other breast. I was surprised at his gentleness, as he can be very rough and beastly at times, but he was treating her very lovingly, caressing her, softly kissing her.

He had her sit on the tree stump with her hands by her sides and her large breasts still on show. I thought she looked very pretty in her eyes, her hair and her limbs, but her bust was much too large, spoiling her beauty. She could have been the model of female attractiveness if it wasn't for the enormous size of her breasts. The grossness of her boobs distracted from the delicate features of her face. Her near perfect figure was ruined by the vastness of the bulging, flabby projections from her chest. Her beauty was sufficient that she could have passed for an aristocratic society lady, but sadly her weighty pair of mammary glands made her look exactly like what she was, a slatternly wet nurse.

He took her shawl and to my great surprise put it over her head, winding the end around her neck so that her face was completely covered and she was now sat on the tree stump with only her ripe melons visible, the rest of her skin was completely covered.

Eric stood up from the picnic blanket and took a pair of leather gloves from his jacket pocket and put them on. He walked to the side of the clearing and picked a long stalk of grass from amongst the undergrowth. He turned around and looked back to where Tabitha was sat, admiring her from afar. I could see that she was breathing heavily and shaking slightly, she was evidently excited and a little nervous having her eyes covered and not knowing what Eric was doing.

Eric crept up to where the nursemaid was sat, holding the long stalk of grass in his hand. Standing a yard or two away from her, he held out his hand and tickled the underside of one of her breasts with the end of the grass stalk. She jumped when she felt the flowering seedhead of the grass brush against her. They both giggled. Eric tickled her other breast in the same way, and she said "ooh" loud enough for me to hear. He rubbed the tip of the grass stalk against her nipples, making them visibly larger and harder. He brushed the grass all over her naked breasts, in between, around their tops. He tickled her with the grass for a few moments longer, and then tossed it to one side. He walked back to the undergrowth to continue the game.

This time, he took a large thistle from amongst the plants growing there. He pulled this up by its roots with his gloved hands then walked back to where his lady sat with her head covered. She could not tell what he was holding, but she might have guessed when she felt him brush the sharp prickles of the thistle against her naked flesh. Holding the thistle by the root, he scratched it up and down her large soft breasts. Tabitha gasped with surprise and pain. He put the prickly plant in between her ponderous puppies, then squeezed them around it with his gloved hands, squashing her soft breasts around the sharp leaves. After this, he took the thistle and slapped it against her naked bust, smacking the spiky vegetation into her delicate skin.

Tabitha's boobs were looking a little sore and scratched after this thistly thrashing. I felt quite shocked to witness such unkind treatment, but Eric was an unusual man and his bad behaviour should not have surprised me. When he had finished tormenting the poor girl with the thistle, he dropped it to the floor and walked back to the side of the clearing.

The next part of the game was even worse than what had gone before. He took a bunch of stinging nettles in each hand, took these back to Tabitha and very vigorously rubbed them all over her naked titties. He methodically made sure that every inch of her nude flesh was stung by the leaves of the nettles. He rubbed them across her nipples, in between her cleavage, across the tops of her fleshy breasts. He very cruelly had her hold her boobs up so he could rub the nettles across the soft skin underneath them. He whipped the leaves against her as well, driving the tiny poisonous barbs of the nettles into her sensitive boob-flesh. The nettles started to fall apart, but the damage to the unfortunate nursemaid was already done. Tabitha's tits were stung all over, the nettle-rash turning her once milky skin a livid pink, the soft skin spotted with lumps and bumps caused by the toxic prickles of the nettle leaves.

Tabitha cried out with pain at her cruel treatment, but Eric's torment of her titties had only just begun. He went into the forest for a few minutes, and then returned to the clearing holding several lengths of bramble which he had clearly cut from amongst the undergrowth. He had the unhappy lady stand up next to a stout birch tree, and using the long brambles as cords, he bound her to the trunk of the tree. He tied one bramble around her ankles, one around her throat, and one around her midriff, just below her nude boobs. Her boobies hung down over the brambles, so the thorns pricked her naked skin. He took one more length of bramble, and tied Tabitha's wrists together behind her on the other side of the tree trunk. Tabitha was securely fixed to the silver birch, her head still wrapped in her shawl and her boobies still on show.

Merciless Eric then walked to the holly bush I was crouching behind. I froze, terrified that he would spot me and realise I had been spying on their bizarre game. Fortunately, he did not. I stayed very still and breathed quietly as I watched the handsome young gentleman take a pocketknife from his jacket and use it to cut a bunch of branches from the shrub. As I watched him work, I noticed that there was a bulge in the front of his trousers, clear evidence of the enjoyment he was taking in torturing Tabitha. He took the branches he had cut back to Tabitha, and used them to whip her poor suffering bosoms. The spiky holly leaves scratched and cut her breasts cruelly. I could see spots of blood appearing on her skin were the sharp glossy leaves dug into her. Eric was bantering with Tabitha and laughing at her as he beat her. She was sobbing and screaming in a most pitiful way. It broke my heart to see her so sorely used. Her two breasts, two plump mounds of flesh, designed to provide nourishment and comfort and to be beauteous to the eye, cruelly turned into two points of pain, livid marks of cruel punishment, inflicted for the perverted pleasure of a wicked young lord. I have never seen such a large pair of breasts so cruelly treated.

After he had finished whipping her breasts with the holly, he selected a springy shoot of a green sapling, and broke this off and used it to beat her. The stick left visible red welts on her skin where it made contact. He swung the stick against her with force, bringing his arm back above his head and whipping the stick against her defenceless, distended dugs. She shrieked with pain as he whipped her. I wanted to help her, to run into the clearing and beg him to stop, but I was too afraid of what he might do. My heart was beating hard as I watched in horror as he beat her. The violence of his actions to someone that a few moments ago he was treating with such affection bore testament to his insanity. He looked like the devil himself. His handsome face was flushed red from the excitement and the exertion of beating the girl. His face was bright red as he beat and abused her big beautiful bosoms.

Eric put down the stick, then pinched and pulled Tabitha's big, hard nipples with his gloved fingers. He was tugging at those rosy protrusions and pulling them between his fingers and thumbs, making jets of warm, white milk squirt out of them. Tabitha's cries of pain had become groans of pleasure. Eric continued milking the girl's fat boobies until they were drained of their store of creamy milk. It took a long time. I watched as he milked her. She was clearly enjoying this part of the game more than what had gone before.

Tabitha stood sobbing, bound to the tree. She was shaking and sighing most piteously. Cruel Eric then took his madness to further depths of depravity. He went back to the picnic hamper, and took the pot of jam. He took this to Tabitha, and poured the jam over her bare, beaten boobies, covering her skin with the fruity preserve. At first I could not understand the meaning of this eccentric act, but then, I saw that several large flies, blue bottles that buzzed about in the woods, came and landed on the soft skin of her abused bubs to feast on the syrupy nectar that covered them. Soon there was a swarm of flies buzzing around her sweetened chest.

Eric took his walking stick and stirred up the earth of an ant hill that stood to the side of the clearing. He sat back on the blanket and poured himself another glass of champagne. He watched with interest as the ants scuttled over towards Tabitha, attracted by the sweet smell of sugar. It wouldn't be long before they were trooping up the tree and crawling over her naked flesh.

Eric finished the champagne while he sat contemplating Tabitha's unfortunate condition. Once he had finished the bottle, he packed the picnic things and the blanket away in the hamper.

He took a final look at Tabitha's exposed breasts: sore, bruised, beaten, stung and swarming with insects. He cheerfully bid her goodbye and then strolled away along the forest path, beaming brightly with pride at his treatment of the ill fated wet nurse.

I, terrified by what I had witnessed, turned and hurried back to the house. I suppose if I had been thinking more clearly, I would have tried to help the girl, to free her from her cruel bonds, to clean her up and comfort her. But I panicked and I fled, leaving poor Tabitha bound to the tree.

When I got back to the house, I hurried to my room, closed the door and led on the bed. I lay there for some time. Then I realised it would seem unusual if I spent all afternoon alone, so I went to the orangery and carried on with my cross stitch.

Eric arrived presently. He was smiling broadly, clearly in a good mood.

"Good afternoon," he greeted me cheerfully.

"Eric!" I gasped. "Where is Tabitha?" I knew where she was, of course.

"Oh, she's round and about somewhere," he said with a grin. "I'm going to go and get her to give me a tit-wank in a bit."

One morning Eric came to my room and woke me up. "Get dressed and come with me," he ordered me brusquely.

I put my clothes on and followed him. He was dressed in his hunting tweeds and riding boots. He seemed very agitated about something. I put my boots on and followed him down to the stables.

"Why are you taking me here?" I asked.

"I want a witness. The old man never believes me, so I want someone else to see this too."

We went into the stables. Eric held his finger to his lips indicating to me that I should keep quiet. It was just getting light, and the horses were waking up, snorting and whinnying. We crept along the centre of the stables, in between the horses in their pens, until we came to the last pen. Eric peeked over the wall of the pen, then indicated that I should do the same. There were no horses in this last pen, but to my great surprise, I saw that there were two naked people!

1...345678