Assistant Druggist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After slowly removing her shoes, she worked her waistband from under her hips, and in one easy motion, Savannah's scrub pants joined the matching top on the loveseat.

There she lay, one of the cutest little petite young women I had ever seen, all lustful and squirming wearing only a light violet underwire braw and matching thong. Her pretty light pink nipples were totally exposed with only the bottom portion of both areolas still barely hidden from view by the bra.

As Mandy licked, sucked and worked each long nipple between her lips using them to lift and maneuver the weight of Savannah's breasts, they eventually became totally exposed to our view, and they were magnificent.

Surprisingly, Savannah arched her back, unfastened her bra and tossed it behind her on the loveseat cushion where it landed near the pile of her other clothes.

Within an instant the tops of Amanda's little feet were in Savannah's armpits and as Don and I watched with dumfounded expressions, Amanda ease her wet cloth yoga pant covered crotch down directly over Savannah's lips and nose.

As we looked on with primeval male hunger, Savannah shook her head in a feeble attempt to prevent her mouth and nose from coming in direct contact with that musky warm dampness, but as Mandy started to slowly ride her new friend's face with her undeniably sweet fragrant sweat soaked crotch, Savannah stopped resisting and totally succumbed.

Savannah slowly raised both arms and when her tiny hands found Mandy's firm breasts, she began to gently compress and slowly kneed and fondle them through that pink shoulder-less workout top, causing Mandy to throw her head back and coo and moan.

I watched in awe as Mandy's hands crisscrossed the front of her waistband and there was an audible gasp from Don when Mandy pulled her top off over her head flinging it behind her directly in front of his feet.

"There she is!" I thought to myself: "My God! " I admire her: "Skin tight yoga leggings, sitting on our new friends face with her entire top half now fully exposed to us displaying the firmest, most beautiful, barely nineteen year old breasts that I had ever seen. They were melon shaped, upswept plump and globally round, with the prettiest nipples pointing strait toward the ceiling through two slightly raised amply proportionate areolas that rested on the top upper portion of each.

Though I had experienced them many times before, it was still so breathtaking to look on them in this situation and the fact that she was totally in control of a woman almost twice her age, made the experience all the more exciting.

As Amanda's little fit tummy rolled as it undulated her fragrant cloth covered pubis lightly over and against the face it was pleasing, that slight camel toe lightly caressed Savannah's open mouth and nostrils of her cute little button nose. But even from that constant motion, those firm teen breasts didn't so much as jiggle on her fit young hard body.

We watched Mandy make a quarter turn at the waist and reach back and pet and work the thin satin ribbon front of Savannahs tiny thong against her vagina until it literally disappeared between her inner lips, and it was far beyond hot when she brought those same fingers up to her own nose to take in a long sniff, breathing in the very essence of the little cutie who's face she was riding.

By now Don was out of his slacks and briefs, just standing there in his dress shirt. When he approached Mandy's face with a gesture of what I thought was offering her beautiful lips his throbbing manhood, I calmly suggested: "Slow down man. We've got all night. Pace yourself. Sit back down, enjoy your drink and relax and just enjoy this show."

But before I knew it, I was down on my knees behind Mandy, spreading Savannah's short fit little legs and pushing her feet up to either side of her soft milky white hips. While slowly bending each of them up at the knee to raise that tiny ass some, Don was back on his feet standing directly in front of Mandy.

As my first and middle fingers I pulled and pushed the creamy portion of Savannah's wet thong to one side for digital access of her beautiful vaginal lips, she slowly lifted her hips slightly and in an instant that tiny garment was in my hand. Immediately, the pasty inseam went under my nose and that chalky opaque creamy silvery white nectar emitted such a wonderful floral and buttery feminine scent that it literally compelled me to slide the moist stickiness over my upper lip and the tip of my tongue: "My dear God!" I actually said aloud in reaction to that wonderful feminine scent and flavor and I am here to tell you, it was like tasting pure manna from Heaven and I knew instantly that it was a taste I will never forget.

Immediately I was posturing myself, leaning my pelvis in closer as an attempt to position my manhood where I could eventually mount her, when I caught a strong whiff of Amanda's concentrated post workout bouquet. As it blended with the essence on my upper lip from Savannah's soaked panties and their collective aromas mingled, it almost drove me over the edge and my libido unleashed a primitive sexual urge do dive in and hump the living shit out of her.

"Pace yourself Don ... Pace yourself man!" I told him again, but my prompting was actually more for my own benefit this time, not his and instead, I slipped my right middle finger palm deep in her warm creaminess.

At that point my shaft was throbbing, it's gigantic head was over swollen and blue, I was leaking clear precum like a fountain and I didn't want to lose control and reach a climax before experiencing everything these two were freely and openly offering us ... and it was everything I could do to control that urge.

When I glanced up, Mandy's head was slowly bobbing back and I knew from Don's position that he was working himself down her throat. When he laced his eight fingers behind her head: "Ease up little and let her enjoy this too." I cautioned, for I know Don from previous group experiences and how he can be overly aggressive and selfish when he's aroused and over anxious like he is now and surprisingly this time he did ease up and become more tender with Mandy's willing lips.

I was actually shocked when he pulled out and Helped her to her feet to hug and caress her, but I took that opportunity to peel those sweat soaked skin tight yoga pants down to where they covered Savannah's pretty face before I pulled them off from Amanda's feet as she lifted each one of her legs for me.

As they turned inside-out, I notice for the first time that the entire inseam was soaked dark with sweat from waistband to waistband, back to front and I had to think: "Savannah ... after one too many Long Island Teas or not, is a real trouper!"

By now my testicles were on fire and attempting to crawl up inside me and when Savannah raised her head to look on my package for the first time, I watched that familiar look of fear and disbelief come over her pretty little face. A look stemming from utter shock, denial and total disbelief from what her eyes were now actually witnessing.

As I watched, her head kept swaying from one side to the other to keep Mandy's spreading legs from obstructing her fixed gaze until I heard Mandy's reassuring voice softly tell her: "There is no need for concern sweetie, Peter is a gentleman. He will take his time with you Honey. All you need to do is take a deep breath and enjoy what's about to happen." And to my total surprise, Mandy eased her bare, smooth shaven, plump little teenaged mound back down over Savannah's mouth and nose.

"Down on your palms for me Amanda." I heard Don's voice coax from the love seat where he was now sitting at the edge of the cushion. His knees were spread wide apart and he was pushing his swollen erection down toward Mandy's mouth with his right hand.

I placed my hands behind Savannah's calves and slid her toward me to gain better access, being careful that Mandy could still maintain her crotch's contact with Savannah's face and I watched as she took Don in her mouth.

And then...

Soft tones of pleasurable moaning and quiet yummy sounds from both girls could be heard over the music as Savannah pleasured Mandy and Mandy enjoyed her oral performance on Don, and the smile on his face and the gentile touch of his right hand on the back of her head proved that he was the one getting the most out of it.

As I kissed and worked my lips from Savannah's left inner knee down the inside of her smooth thigh toward her womanhood, I actually saw her plump clitoris quickly peek from under its protective fleshy hood all on its own, as if it were curious to see what was in pursuit of it.

I watched as viscous opaque silvery vaginal juices eased out from between her beautiful pink toned inner lips and ooze down to her smooth hot pink slightly protruding anal bud, and I knew at that very moment, I had to have her there.

Within an instant I felt the cool feel of the bottom of each of her tiny little feet at the front of my shoulders and as I hunched forward like a dolphin, her little bottom came up off the rug, the massive throbbing bulbus blue head on my painfully throbbing shaft swept through that warm oozing nectar and with the slightest back motion of clenching my butt cheeks, it skillfully contacted the firm protrusion of her pink anal donut, and it started to stretch its way in.

And in the worst way ... I had to have that ass.

Savannah omitted one long loud moan of immediate disbelief, muffled between Mandy's inner lips and with the slightest slow forward motion possible, I felt the tiny fleshy band stretch to what had to be its extreme limit. Then her loud gasp from slight pain, embarrassment and total disbelief sounded as we both felt it "POP!" in the deep circumcision scar behind my giant mushroomed shaped head.

Savannah seemed to panic, she was squirming, attempting to slither on her back toward Don and the love seat, to pull off the impalement of that giant anal invader, but that plan was foiled when her little shoulders ran into Mandy's calves just above her knees that rested on the area rug at either side of her head ... then I slowly and methodically fed her more of my throbbing shaft.

She was incredibly tight, almost forbiddingly so, but that form fitting contact between us felt totally electrifying and magical to me that I had to continue. After all, I was in. The hard part was over.

As I slowly worked it in even deeper, I placed the four fingers of my left hand on her firm little pooch of a mound and my big thumb swept in between her inner lips in search of her clit, and when I distinctively felt it come in contact with that firm blood engorged bulb, I pressed down firm and then slightly upwards toward her tiny navel and at that moment, there was little doubt from anyone one of us in the room, that that little lady started to cum.

And she came HARD!

Savannah's head pressed down and back into the plush area rug slightly raising her shoulders as her open mouth took in even more of Mandy's willing mound.

Her moaning became low toned and guttural, almost animalistic in nature and as she began to tremble and shudder, that mounting feeling of the eminent on coming massive orgasm exploded and it consumed all of her petite little bodies emotions! ... and I continually and repeatedly drove it full length, balls deep and all the way home, each and every stroke.

Savannah's tiny hands were clenching, squeezing and separating Mandy's butt cheeks as she attempted to pull even more of Mandy's crotch against her face, mouth and nose to hide from those controlling sensations. But just as I sensed that giant orgasm reach its zenith, I stopped full depth and violently swelled my massive penis head against the overly tight wall of her deep inner bowel.

Though I am relatively sure that tiny little woman didn't go multiple at that time, that single orgasm lasted for several minutes, and just as I noticed it start to ebb, totally without warning, I slowly pulled out.

I spread her wet inner vaginal lips with my left thumb and forefinger and watching her thick inner moisture cling, cap and totally stretch between them to cover her tiny opening, I pierced it with my raging penis and started to take her vaginally as if there'd be no tomorrow.

She was very tight and tone, there could be no denial, but nowhere near as tight as our collective anal actions. As I worked my massive length under and over her firm little plump uterus, I actually bottomed out long before my swinging balls could come close to contacting her perfectly shaped little butt cheeks.

I had to concentrate, I had to think hard about anything other than what I was doing. My testicles were trying to clime inside me, my prostate was telling my brain that my balls needed to unload or explode and just when I thought that I couldn't hold off any longer, Don grunted out: " OH MY DEAR GOD!!" and I knew he had started to cum in Mandy's talented mouth.

As Mandy made those quick little inner: "Awumph ... Awumph!" Gagging sounds, there could be no doubt that he was finally pumping his seed down her throat and knowing her the way that I do, she was doing her very best to swallow every drop.

Just then ... and I mean at that very second, Savannah started in again, but this time with one long moan and Mandy eased up off of her face.

Savannah's inner vaginal wall became rough and as it bit down hard and spiked into the sensitive flesh on my shaft, the three of us watched her go multiple.

Her beautiful little flawless nude body started to shudder, then shiver and her eyes rolled totally back in her head until all we could see was the white of them. She broke into a thick glycerin like sweat and started chanting: "Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!" And somehow, I was able to hold off, thinking to myself: "Thank you Booker's! Thank you Bookers!" and I pulled out, still strong.

Mandy now had the side of her little face lying in Don's lap now, and he was softly petting her hair and stroking her shoulders and I gently pulled her up on her knees.

As I got up behind her to take her doggy, I heard Don beg: "Peter, please don't foul that until I have had a chance to taste it." And without even answering, I eased into Amanda's wet, creamy, sweaty tight little opening. Within one single circular gyration, I collected as much of her secretions as my manhood would hold, and while looking him directly in the eye, I ever so slowly pulled out.

As Don crawled out from under Mandy's face, I eased Savannah around, lifter her like a child and carefully laid her on the loveseat. I positioned her knees to bend at the top and over the back of it, carefully placed the back of her shoulders at the edge of the seat cushion and slowly eased the back of her head against the front edge of it.

I open her pretty little mouth with both thumbs and worked my soiled tool between her resisting trembling lips, slowly pushing it in between the top of her warm wet tongue and the roof of her mouth.

As I pulled back a little and started humping her pretty little face, I lowered my mine between her open legs to her beautifully waxed and tweezed crotch and I couldn't help but burry my nose in her beautiful folds as the large head of my penis popped passed her uvula on its maiden voyage down her throat.

When my tongue bottomed out deep within her vagina, we were totally connected and I was in heaven.

At this point, there was no holding back. I knew in my mind that Don had popped during Mandy's expert fellatio performance and there was absolutely no doubt that Savannah had reached peak orgasm several times and other than my unsure feeling that Amanda hadn't been rewarded for her wonderful effort of trying to please me by her virgin cunnilingus she performed on Savannah, I selfishly thought that this was my time, this is for me and now I am going to cum.

My scrotum was slapping Savannah's forehead down over her nose with each full forward thrust and her throat emitted an "Awumpf" inner gagging sound at every backstroke. The second I knew that I would unload, I stopped balls deep and let ribbon after warm ribbon of sperm shoot down her tight throat, intentionally pulling back to allow that last two weakest ones flow over her taste buds at the top of her tongue and down to coat the roof of her mouth.

With my chest burning and fighting for air, I had to catch my breath. I looked to my right, and saw that Don had traded places with Amanda. She was now sitting on the loveseat next to us cradling his head in both of her small hands as he knelt on the floor between her legs to make good on his promise of: "Wanting to bury my head in that." And the fact that he was sounding like a ravenous dog, I knew he was enjoying every one her complex natural flavors.

When I saw her throw her head straight back and sink it deep in the backrest cushion from the orgasm Don's oral prowess was obviously providing her, I knew she was receiving just rewarded for being such a lovely, lovely host.

As she glanced over at me, the look on her face became one of perhaps a little shame and question as if she were seeking my approval for having another man please her in that way and I moved behind the loveseat and rubbed and caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples while whispering directly in her ear: "That's it Mandy, that's it enjoy it, savor it baby. This is what it is all about, let it happen." And right in front of my eyes, she shivered once and a thick viscous discharge, so pronounced that I swear to you that I almost heard it as it spilled from her vaginal opening and coated Don's face and she literally went limp.

Savannah finally eased her legs down and turned to lay her head back on the arm of the loveseat and Amanda cradled her pretty little calves in her lap as Don stood. As he turned to look and me, he wiped the essence of Amanda from his face with his shirt tail and asked as a matter of fact: "Where's my drink?"

"Is all you have to say man?" I questioned as we just stood there admiring the two naked beauties on the loveseat in front of us and all I could think about was how such a sight as that could never get old, and I knew I would never tire of it.

I woke early the next morning under the warmth of the top sheet and bread spread to realize I was still at my home in Colonial Gables. Amanda was all nestled up under my left arm at my shoulder with the right side of her pretty little face resting comfortably on my chest. I felt the firm warm grip of her tiny hand on my morning erection and I knew from her cute little puffy snore that she was sound asleep.

I decided just to lay there and enjoy the sound and the scent of her fit teenage body in the soft blue glow of the moon as it reflected across the pool water eliminating the master bedroom in a soft blue glow.

As I lay there with her, I remembered how I requested her to have this room ready for last night's arrival and how hard she always worked to please me and I was grateful as I peacefully dosed back off to sleep.

After what seemed to be an hour, I felt her stir and as her grip on my manhood became firmer, I heard her softly whisper directly in my ear: "Did I do all for you right last night?"

Knowing she could be childlike at times and was seeking my verbal approval for her actions last evening with Don and Savannah, I pretended to still be asleep and just stretched a little grunting: "Hmmm?"

She playfully, but tenderly stroked my swollen shaft several times and giggled saying: "Peter, I know you are awake! How'd I do?"

Intending to tease her by stringing her along a little before answering with approval, I answered her question with a question: "Do you know if Don and Savannah got off ok last night?"

"No worries." She responded: "Don left with Uber not long after your second Booker's." She explained.