Assisting the Bradys Ch. 06

Story Info
All together now.
8.7k words
4.71
6.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

Ben

When we arrived back at the house, Anne and I said our goodnights and went to our room. Trisha and Tera's things were still there since there had been no time to move. I figured that they would survive for one night and went to bed with my wife. We held each other and kissed, telling each other how much we had missed each other. Then, no more words were needed as we let our bodies communicate our love and need.

We showered and laid back down on our sides, facing each other. We began sharing the details of our time apart. I was a bit concerned about her affection for Tom and Scott, but she was very direct about reassuring me before I asked. I had no concerns about her honesty.

When we both finished telling our stories I was horny as hell and still concerned. Anne reached out and her hand caressed my cheek. "There's something on your mind. Tell me."

I struggled for a moment to find the words. "I'm not worried about the Bradys. It was the right decision to take our relationship to the next level and maybe beyond that. I think we are all happier because of it. I'm not concerned about Lynn's sons, either. I've been with their mother and shared Trisha and Tess with them. It would be hypocritical as hell for me to have an issue with that. Plus, I know you'd have a great time and they would certainly never forget the experience.

"It's the strangers that bother me. I know that you don't feel like they are strangers, but the fact is that you've known them for a few days at most, and I don't know them at all. Is that going to be something you want more of? We've both been changed by this week and I need to know what has changed for you."

A tear ran down Anne's cheek. "No, Baby. I haven't changed, really. I did enjoy my experiences very much but I'm not looking for a lifestyle change. I'm so amazingly happy with our life. An occasional sexual adventure that we can share would be wonderful, and I want to continue what we've found with the Bradys and to some degree, Lynn, Matt, and Mike.

"Looking back on it, Tom and Scott may have been a mistake. I enjoyed being with them very much but there was an element of guilt that I didn't like at all. I never want to feel guilty about something I do sexually. If I feel guilty it means I've done something that might hurt you, and I never want to do that."

I needed to clear the air. "Anne, I really don't have a problem with what happened and I'm happy that you had a wonderful time. It was a special moment in your life. My fear was that you wanted more of that, maybe a lot more, and I don't know if I could accept that. The thought of losing you, because I can't let you live the sexual life you want, destroys me. But letting you go to other men whenever you want would destroy me too. I don't want to feel like I'm your only one, except for when I'm not."

She moved close and her green eyes searched mine. "Ben, I love you with all my heart. I won't lie to you and say I wouldn't like to be with Tom and Scott again someday, but I will give that up without a second thought if it bothers you in any way. The others were party sex, for the lack of a better term.

"I think there are really two things that worry you. The first is my becoming romantically involved with other men. The second is that I would want to jump into a swinger lifestyle.

"As far as a romantic interest other than you goes, that will never happen. Tom and Scott knew the rules going in. They had no expectations and made it clear that I was the one in control. Still, even though I never intended harm or felt anything other than sexual attraction, I've hurt you by being with them. I'm so very sorry for that. I should have realized it was a bridge too far."

I shook my head. "You told me about them before anything happened. Do you remember what I told you? I gave you my blessing and asked that you keep things in perspective. You've done what I asked and you've addressed my concerns. I'm good now. All I needed was to talk to you, to hear you say you still want me above all others.

"That brings me to another big thing. I don't want us to be apart like this again. I understand when the business requires it. I'm talking about sharing our sexual adventures. I don't want to do this stuff if I'm not doing it with you."

Her eyes glistened. "That's exactly what I want."

I nodded. "So, I was thinking. Would you agree that casual sex with the Bradys doesn't require pre-approval?"

Anne never hesitated. "Sure, but we still need to be aware of each other's needs. I wouldn't want you to be left hanging because you came home horny, and I was too tired from fucking Tera all day by the pool. It will probably happen to both of us at some point. We're not insatiable, but I promise I will never take you for granted."

"OK, that works for me. Can we also say that anyone else we talk about first?"

Anne nodded. "Absolutely. When word gets out about you I'll need to hire security guards to keep the women off of you."

"You won't need to. I belong to you and you decide if you want to share me. I would like the same commitment from you. Is that asking too much?"

She kissed my lips. "It's only asking for what you deserve and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We settled in for some romantic kissing and were having a wonderful time when there was a knock on our door, followed immediately by Tess's head peaking around the door. She was grinning. "We need a few things."

She was almost laughing as she came into the room, followed by her sister. Trisha shrugged. "Sorry about that. Tess wanted to just walk in and catch you guys fucking. At least I knocked before she barged in."

Anne winked at me and mouthed, "Watch this."

"Tess!"

Tess turned toward the bed in shock. "Ye...s?"

"Get your ass over here!"

Anne had this stern and angry look on her face as Tess tentatively approached the bed. "Hurry up. You were brave enough to fuck my husband, now you need to face me."

Tess was trembling as she approached Anne. Anne reached out, took Tess's hand, and suddenly yanked her onto the bed. She pulled her close and their lips were inches apart. "I just wanted to thank you for treating him so well. Now kiss me, then it's your sister's turn."

I scooted over to my side of the bed and motioned for Trisha to lie down next to Anne. She climbed onto the bed, and as soon as she settled next to Anne, Anne turned and kissed her. I got out of bed and went to grab a beer. When I got back to the room they were still trading kisses. I kicked back into the reading nook with my beer and watched the three women have fun.

The moment that Anne's lips touched hers, Trisha knew Anne wasn't angry. As the kiss deepened the real picture became clear. Anne wanted her just as much as she wanted Anne. I watched as a smile lit her face. It was beautiful and extremely erotic to watch them pleasure each other. They expressed their real affection by lovingly bringing each other to orgasm. I was so fucking hard that it was ridiculous. I was holding myself back by a thread because I wanted them to have their moment. This was a huge change in our relationship with Trisha and Tess. I wasn't about to join them until I was invited. I figured that they would invite me when they were ready. It wasn't a matter of if. It was a matter of when.

It was probably for the best that I had a bit more waiting to do. It actually calmed me down a little and I wasn't in danger of cumming in two seconds. Anne's head appeared, looking over Trisha's shoulder. "Honey, would you do us a little favor and come fuck us?"

I got on the bed and was surrounded by beautiful women in an instant. I kind of lost track of who was doing what to me for a while but things clarified quickly. Tess was first to lower herself onto me. Her sister found a perch on my face and I had no idea what my wife was doing. I was pretty content to eat one pussy while being fucked by another. I had absolutely no complaints.

I heard Tess's muffled moans and figured that Anne was kissing her. I thought that was sexy as hell, and I was happy that she was enjoying herself. She enjoyed herself some more when it was her turn on my cock. Anne is the epitome of sex for me. I marvel at her every time we make love. Hell, I marvel at her all the time. She's amazing in every way and when she grinds on me like she was doing that moment it drives me mad with lust for her. I was very pleased with myself when I said, "You want this cock bad, don't you, Baby?"

Her hips keep grinding and her eyes gleam with mischief. She thought she had me but she had actually just been caught. I rolled us over until she was on her back and gave her a long stroke. My cock was in deep and I began flexing it inside her. I kissed her and our tongues met in a dance we knew so well. I kissed her cheek and traced her ear with my tongue. "I love you, Anne. If you need my cock, all you ever have to do is take what's yours. I promise I'll be helpful."

She chuckled, then moaned as I gave her another long stroke. Soon we were moving together in the wonderful dance we had choreographed over our years together. I felt Trisha running her hands over my back while Tessa touched Anne where she could reach without coming between us. It was remarkably romantic to make love to my wife while they touched us. They gave us their loving support while we all shared something wonderful.

My beautiful Anne looked deep into my eyes until her orgasm took her attention inward. I loved watching her face as she orgasmed. It made me happy to know I could give her that. Our kisses were now loving thanks for this life, this love, and this amazing sex. Our lips parted and she smiled sweetly. "I love you, Ben, more than I can ever say."

I kissed her some more until she gently pushed me away. "Ben, it isn't very polite for me to hog your attention. I believe there may be one or two hot chicks in our bed that need their brains fucked out. I'll be right here with you, so be a good host and wear their asses out."

She grinned at me and it lit up my heart. I guess there might have been a little fear in the back of my head that she would leave me alone with Trisha and Tess. I didn't want her to leave. I especially didn't want her with another man tonight. Tonight she was mine and I wasn't sharing with anyone not already in this room.

That was Anne. She knew me so well that she knew my fears, some of which were her own, and made sure to address them as soon as possible. That made me wonder if I was giving enough reassurances of my own. I hoped that I had, but if not, the fix was easy. I had to do more of what I was already doing, loving her. I needed to give this some deep thought but now was not the time. Anne had done her part and my part was, without a doubt, very enjoyable.

Anne wiggled her way from under me just as Trisha shoved me onto my back. A disaster was avoided but Anne ended up almost falling out of bed. She laughed and smacked Trisha on the ass. "In a hurry Trisha?"

Trisha was sliding down my shaft and didn't respond until her clit was rubbing against the base of my shaft. "I needed it so bad. You guys are so hot together, and his cock is so amazing, and he makes me cum so good, and I love him, and...

Trisha's eyes grew huge as she realized what she had just said to my wife. Anne got up onto her knees and kissed Trisha, then kissed her some more. When Anne released her, Trisha looked at her in wonder. Anne smiled gently. "Of course you love him, and your sister does too. How could you not? He's wonderful and I think he loves you too. I want you to love him and I want you to love me too. We are happy when we are together, so why wouldn't we love each other?

"I know that you won't try to steal him away from me, and you both make him very happy. We've loved you since we've known you. Taking our relationship with you and your sister to another level is not only the right thing to do, but it's also something we all want.

"Now, I believe you were fucking my husband, so why don't you get back to it? Oh, and Tess? You should probably put that sweet pussy of yours on his face."

Tess grabbed Anne and kissed her passionately. "As much as I like riding Ben's face, I have another suggestion."

Anne raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? What would that be?"

Tess laid back on the bed. "Come sit on my face, Anne. I want to make you cum."

Anne's grin lit up the room as she moved to straddle Tess's face. Her pussy rubbed against Tess's lips and Tess's tongue darted out to lick my wife's pussy. Anne looked down at the beautiful young woman. "You are so sweet and beautiful. I love the way you eat my pussy."

I left them to it. Trisha's pussy grinding on my cock required my undivided attention. I pulled her down and our tongues danced as I fucked up into her. My hands gripped her hips and the speed and depth of my thrusts ramped up. Trisha was a hot mess riding me. She moaned into my mouth as her tits rubbed up and down my chest. In moments she let out a banshee scream, soaked my crotch, and fell onto my chest, gasping for breath. I felt her tears dripping onto my chest and lifted her chin so that I could see her face. "What's wrong sweet Trisha?"

She smiled through her tears. "Nothing, absolutely nothing. I've never felt this way before and it's a bit overwhelming."

Anne shuddered her way through her orgasm while trying to speak. "Oh... OH YES! Yes, it is!"

Anne and I showered first and were relaxing in bed when Trisha and Tess rejoined us after theirs. The four of us settled in and faded into the realm of Morpheus. I don't know that I've ever been so relaxed and content.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Anne

I woke first in the morning and was content to stay in the warmth of my husband's arms while Trisha's body snuggled against me. I was so very happy and would have continued to wait until they woke, but nature had other ideas. I did my best to get out of bed without disturbing my bedmates but ended up waking Ben. "I can't sleep anymore, honey. I'm looking forward to coffee on the pool deck. Go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake, I promise."

I kissed his lips and got out of bed. A little while later, I was sitting alone on the pool deck, happily sipping my coffee and marveling at how amazing my life was. My greatest fear was behind me now. If I had learned anything over the last few days, it was that my wonderful husband loved me with all his heart. He set me free to explore and never once questioned my choices. When I couldn't stand another moment without him, he welcomed me back with open arms. I don't deserve such amazing love and I don't know that anyone does. I do know that I'm blessed, and I can't imagine there is a woman in the world who can claim a better man loves her.

Of course, there are all of the other revelations. Tera and I are something new and wonderful. I know in my heart that the relationship between the two of us is growing into something amazing. I believe both of our families find it amazing as well. Lance and Ben will never be subsumed by the love that Tera and I have. They will always be an integral part of it. Without them, there is no Tera and me.

I know that seems a bit dramatic, but it is my belief. How could either of us leave behind the ones that loved us, nurtured us, and brought us to this wonderful place in our lives? The idea is ridiculous. Giving up Ben for Tera would be like tearing out my heart so that my lungs had more room. It makes no sense. I will love them both, and they will continue to make my heart full.

Lance is a bit different. I admire him, I like him, and I lust for him, but I don't see myself loving him. At least not romantically as I do his wife and, increasingly, his daughters. I don't know if it's because he's my boss or because he's a man, but while my heart seems to have infinite room for the women in his family, it only has room for one man. That will always be Ben.

My pussy, on the other hand, seems to enjoy a bit of variety. As long as the variety makes Ben and me happy, I'm certainly all for it. If I get one tiny inkling that Ben is not enthusiastically supporting my sport fucking it will be over before he can blink. I will never risk what we have for sex. It is, after all, sex, and I'm a reasoning human being who can make valid decisions. I have chosen to value my life with my husband over anything else. What makes me feel complete is the fact that I know, I mean, I really know in the deepest part of me, that he feels the same way.

I had this sudden urge to rush into the bedroom and kiss him. I took a sip of my coffee instead and let the poor man sleep. The three of us wore his ass out last night and I fully expected to wear his ass out again. He needed his rest and I reminded myself that I needed to keep him well-fed as well. I knew I had first dibs on his attention, but there were other women in his sex life now, and they wanted his attention as well. I made myself a promise to keep an eye on his energy level. I'd be damned if I would let him get fucked into a coma or some shit like that. Having thought that, I also thought I would certainly let him fuck himself as close to that point as possible before I stepped in. I'm very proud of him and I love that our friends get to enjoy his skill.

I wasn't a bit worried that the women in his life now would be the slightest bit upset if I called a halt to his trysts. I knew that they would be supportive because they know that I have his best interests in mind. If I was the jealous type, they never would have gotten to fuck him in the first place.

I wondered about all of the people I met in New York. Would I ever see them again? Did I want to? Tom and Scott were a definite yes, as was Antonio. Was it a desire that haunted me? Far from it. I had wonderful sex with those men and that was all it was. Granted, it was amazing or I wouldn't be getting wet at this moment thinking about it. I had no desire to leave Ben to be with any of them again. If it worked out it would be great. If it didn't, life would go on and I would be just fine.

I thought about Ben and his experiences this week. Like me, he started out fulfilling a fantasy with two people he cared very much about. Lynn was the new element in the equation, and she was absolutely wonderful. He hadn't had my wild adventure. Instead, he had been the protector, the alpha male looking out for everyone else. He was perfectly happy taking care of Tess and Trisha and had no intention from the start of looking for anything else. The fact that it happened at all was a testament to how fucking awesome he is and Lynn's attraction to him. My hubby may not have been looking, but he's not brain-dead.

I wanted something special for him. Some way to thank him for this wonderful life and love he's given me. I was at a loss at that moment as to what that was, but I resolved to get the other women to help me. I knew we would come up with something.

Tera made her appearance with her own cup of coffee. I gave her a coffee breath kiss and we settled in at the table, basking in our friendship and enjoying the sound of the ocean. I let her finish her first cup and when we had our refills I enlisted her aid. "Tera, let me pick your brain. Ben has been so wonderful with everything. He let me go off and fuck a bunch of strangers even though we always said we would do this stuff together. Meanwhile, he isn't suffering too much with Trisha and Tess, but he's also in protection mode. That means he can't let his guard down. He could be screwing everything in sight and I couldn't say shit about it. Instead, he's limited his activity to your wonderful daughters and your awesome neighbor.

"Look, I know he's had some fun and he deserves every bit of it and more. I can't get over the sacrifice he made so that I could go off and fuck other people. The level of trust he has in our marriage, and in me, fills me up with so much emotion. I want to give him something that shows him how much I appreciate all he does for me. "

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers