Assplay - Pauline Sextexts

Story Info
I've been sexting with an old friend, who wants some assplay.
1.2k words
3.78
939
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morgan_69
morgan_69
22 Followers

Pauline has been my friend for years and eventually married one of my work colleagues. He's not very interested in sex and, feeling neglected and frustrated, she and I have started messaging one another. She's very sexy, about forty years old and I fancy her something chronic and those messages have got ever sexier. This is the transcript of one from last week.

Pauline: *I've been thinking about your hands all day... I wish you'd put your strong hands on my bum and squeeze it...I love the way it feels...I'm getting so wet just thinking about it...I wish you were here now...*

Mark: I wish I was there too. What would you like me to do to your arse?

Pauline: *Oh Mark...I love it when you talk dirty to me...I want you to just slide your fingers into my panties and play with my arse...squeeze and rub...I want you to tell me how much you want me...how you wish you could be inside me...*

Mark: I love you arse, Pauline, you know that. I could stare at it all day and love to walk behind you, so I can see it move. I would love to massage your butt cheeks, nibble on them with my teeth and then lick them all over.

Pauline: *Oh God...that sounds so good...I wish I could feel your lips on my arse right now...your tongue...your teeth...I'm so wet just thinking about it...*

Mark: I spread your cheeks and kiss the crack, then lick it up and down softly with my tongue. Did you want me to lick your arsehole?

Pauline: *Yes...please...I've never felt anything like that before...I wish I could feel your tongue there...inside me...*

Mark: I'm licking and kissing your arse crack and then getting closer to your arsehole. You move, pushing your bum up but I tease you, breathing on it and then a quick kiss that makes you cry out with pleasure.

Pauline: *Oh God, that's perfect...more please...I'm losing control here...I need you inside me...*

Mark: I finally press my tongue flat against your arsehole and, at the same time, slip a finger into your cunt. How do you like that?

Pauline: *Oh fuck...it's amazing...you feel so good...I'm so close...I'm going to...*

Mark: I make my tongue a point and dart it into your arsehole like I'm fucking you. At the same time, I finger fuck your cunt. You are sopping wet.

Pauline: *Oh God yes...I'm cumming...I can't...I can't hold it back any more...I'm cumming all over your fingers and your tongue...

Mark: I keep licking your arsehole and now I thumb your clit, so that makes you cum even harder. You're soaking wet and gasping.

Pauline: *Oh my God...I...I've never felt anything like that...it's the best...the best orgasm I've had in...in...months...years...*

Mark: I keep licking your arse and finger fucking your cunt. You are so wet that my finger slides in and out with ease. I want you to cum again.

Pauline: *I...I don't think I can...but...oh...if you keep doing that...*

Mark: I'm slurping on your arsehole now, there's grool everywhere and then I can feel your cunt contracting on my finger. Are you going to cum again, you dirty bitch?

Pauline: *Yes...I...I am...I...I can't help it...*

Mark: Cum for me, pauline

Pauline: *Oh God...I'm...I'm cumming again...it's...it's so intense...*

Mark: This is so fucking sexy, you're soaking.

Pauline: *I...I can't...I'm...God...I'm...so...horny...*

Mark: How wet are you, Pauline?

Pauline: *I'm so...so wet...I can feel how wet I am all over your fingers...your tongue...I...I want...more...*

Mark: I slowly start to finger fuck you, taking my time, driving you wild

Pauline: *Oh...God...that feels...that feels so good...more...please...I need...I need...*

Mark: You need what?

Pauline: *I need your cock...in real life...I need you inside me...I can't...I can't...take this...I need you...to fuck me...*

Mark: Tell me what you're doing

Pauline: *I'm touching myself. I'm texting with one hand and fingering my cunt with the other. I can't take this for much longer. I need you...to help me...to make it better...to make it...feel real...*

Mark: If I was there, what would you do to me? Tell me.

Pauline: *I would...kiss you...kiss you like you're kissing my arse...I would...I would...put your hands on my breasts...I would...I would...*

Mark: Go on. Would you like to see my uncut cock?

Pauline: *Yes...I would...I would...like to see it...I would...I would...lick it...I would...I would...take it in my mouth...*

Mark: Do you like my foreskin?

Pauline: *Oh yes...I like...I like playing with it...I like...I like licking it...and sucking on it...I want you to...I want you to fuck me with it...I want you to...to put it in my mouth and...and...*

Mark: And what?

Pauline: *And swallow...I want to...I want to taste your cum...I want to feel it running down my throat...I want to...I want to make you feel good...

Mark: Shall i fuck your mouth?

Pauline: *Yes...please...fuck my mouth...I want to...I want to taste you...I want to feel you deep inside me...I want to...I want to make you feel good...

Mark: I want you to play with my balls while I fuck your mouth

Pauline: *Oh...okay...I'll...I'll play with them...I'll squeeze them...I'll...I'll suck on them...while I...while I...*

Mark: Yes, wank my cock and suck on my balls

Pauline: *I'm...I'm doing it...I'm...I'm sucking on your balls...I'm...I'm wanking you..

Mark: Tell me how much you love sucking on my balls. Be dirty. Tell me how it makes you feel. Tell me how they feel and how they taste.

Pauline: *I...I love...I love sucking on your balls...I love the way they feel...so heavy...so full...I love the taste...it's...it's so salty...I love...I love how it feels to have them in my mouth...in my hand...I love...I love how it makes me feel...so...so...*

Mark: I love you sucking my balls but now I need you to suck my cock. Suck it deep. Let me fuck your mouth.

Pauline: *Oh...okay...I'll...I'll suck your cock...I'll suck it deep...I'll...I'll let you fuck my mouth...I'll...I'll make you feel good

Mark: I hold your tits, palming your nipples and start to fuck your mouth. It makes you gag. Do you like that? Lots of spit drips onto your tits.

Pauline: *Oh...God...it...it feels...so good...I...I love...I love the way you...the way you touch me...I...I love the way you...you fuck my mouth...I...I love...I love the way you make me feel...*

Mark: I'm going to cum, are you ready?

Pauline: *Yes...I'm...I'm ready...I want...I want you to cum...I want you to...to fill my mouth.

Mark: I cum, pushing my cock as far into your mouth as I can

Pauline: *Oh...God...you're...you're...cumming...I...I feel it...I taste it...it's...it's running down my throat...it's...it's so hot...I...I love...I love how it feels... Shall I swallow or do you want to see it? I can keep it in my mouth...I can...I can taste it longer...I...I want to make you feel good...I...I want to make you proud...of how good it was...how much I...I enjoyed it...

Mark: Show me then swallow it

Pauline: *Okay...I'll...I'll show you...I'll keep it in my mouth...I'll...I'll keep it warm for you...I'll...I'll...swallow it...I'll swallow every drop...I'll...I'll show you how much I...I appreciate it...I...I love you...I...I love how you...how you made me feel...I...I love being with you...

Mark: We need to do this in real life

Pauline: *Yes...I...I want that too...I want to feel you inside me...I want to show you how much I need you

morgan_69
morgan_69
22 Followers