Assume Pt. 02

Story Info
Brain Always Better Than Brawn - Woman Empowerment.
4.8k words
4.29
6.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap of 'ASSUME PART I':

Raj & Alka happily married. Celebrating their 3rd Anniversary in style. Raj's boss Bob a Jamaican Negro along with his wife Gina, a Brazilian model joined Raj & Alka in their house in the mid-night of the fateful day! What followed next was... Alka was taken by Bob on her 3rd Anniversary in her 'Master Bedroom' on her 'Master Bed'... But she was riding him! So she volunteered and liked a BIG BLACK NEGRO COCK?

If not already read; please read 'PART I' first before getting into 'PART II'.

******

Prelude:

It's an 'Interracial Love Story'. Indulging Indian, Brazilian and Jamaican. It can easily be tagged under 'Loving Wives', 'Swapping', 'Hair Fetish', 'Cowgirl', 'Reverse Cowgirl', 'Women Dominance' and 'Cuckold'.

If you like 'Interracial Love Stories', you'll love it I 'ASSUME'. But if you don't like such type of stories then please stop reading it right away and shift over to the wide range of stories available in Literotica. That way you will save time and peace of mind.

You are humbly warned about the story content well in advance. So, either enjoy reading it now or don't blame for the content and consequences later.

Happy reading...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: EIGHT -- When Jealousy Took Better Of A Person!

"Time for sweet revenge?" Gina implored with a sadistic smile on her promiscuous lips!

"Yes! Why Not?" Were the three words I pronounced!

"I 'ASSUME' the same!" Gina expressed.

"Time to get dominated?" I dared her.

"Not a bad way to get started!" She shot back

"Let me take over!" Saying so like a brut I literally dragged Gina from the master bedroom door to the drawing room pulling her by her luxuriant hair!

She was shocked at first!

Then her tanned skin started changing its colour to a crimson tinge!

I pushed her on to the pitch-black couch! She fell on her back! Looked at me smilingly! A bitchy smile! 'Dominate me the way you want to!' She mouthed.

For pretty well she knew, what was my mental condition, seeing Alka and Bob fucking away as if there was no tomorrow! The only remedy was to cool down the built up tension! As quickly as possible!

What better a way than to be allowed to dominate a woman of dreams! A woman of substance! A woman ready to be taken, in any way, in any manner! For any quantum of time!

I started unbuttoning her 8 ounce denim shirt slowly and teasingly... One after another the 6 wooden buttons... One after another... In a calculative way... Stopping in between... To explore her naked flesh... With the tip of my digits... Sending a series of stimuli into her pent up body! Finally undone, I pulled it out and threw on to the nearby sofa!

Then unfastened the lycra-based black lacy bra, she co-operated fully by lifting her back from the couch, so that I could un-hooked it from the back. No sooner the job done, it too followed the same suit and dumped on to the sofa next to the already discarded denim shirt!

Aaahhhhhh!

What a view that was! There was lying Gina on the couch... like a Greek Goddess! The cappuccino skin on the black couch was adding nostalgia to the whole aura! The twin identical spherical masses virtually defying gravity! The immaculate long and thick nipples on wrinkled dollar size areoles were a treat to the beholder's eyes!

I was awe stuck!

That was when she did a miracle!

She lifted both her arms in a slow and seductive way to keep the palms one over the other under her head! Her action had multiple reactions -- Her massive boobs pushed up to a new horizon of eroticism! She exposed her other hidden treasure! The hairy armpit! Gina probably had one of the darkest, densest, longest and wavy armpit hairs I had ever seen in the weirdest fetish porn flicks or in the wildest of my wet dream! It was beyond my expectation from the Brazilian Diva!

The next moment my eager hands were on her hairy armpits! Dragged by themselves spontaneously! Unknown to my knowledge! Gina was there for a mild shock! For what she 'ASSUME' that I would probably pounce upon her bouncy boobs, least expecting me to draw my attention first to her hairy armpits!

"Are you an 'Armpit Fetish' person?" Gina asked.

"Half truth. I love lovely armpits which showcase a flawless designer collection of 'Armpit Hairs'! Like yours'!" I said while exploring her sweaty armpit hair with my eager fingers.

"Is that so?"

"I've now all the more reasons to worship your voluptuous body!" I pronounced.

"I 'ASSUME'!" Gina said with a giggle, the outcome of my statement and my action on her armpits, "Given a chance and liberty, how would you like to proceed?" She concluded her statement.

Was that a statement or an invitation? Who cares? So long it is served in a golden platter; best way was to relish it!

I removed my fingers from her armpits. There was a look of disappointment in her face. But the very next moment her eyes widened, the moment she saw I brought the fingers to my nose to inhale the intoxicating aroma, before putting them into my mouth to taste the salty taste of the sultry woman!

"Uuummmmmm... Delicious!" I expressed.

"You are mad!" She said blushing.

"Of course, for you... I am mad all the time, all the way!" Saying so, I put my face into her right armpit while exploring the left with my hand.

She moaned, 'Aaahhhhhh...'

That acted like a catalyst for me to dive in into a greater depth! Her armpit though thoroughly clean, the prolong foreplay and built up excitement, made her armpits pretty damp. As I started to inhale the aroma to my heart content, I also started lapping and licking her wet and warm armpits with raw desire. She was becoming restless, which was pretty evident from her body movement. When I was dead sure about her level of excitement, I thought of moving to the next level.

******

CHAPTER: NINE -- The Bottoms Up!

So, next my attention was on the 12 ounce denim jeans Capri she was wearing. It was a skin tight imported branded denim. So tight fitting and clung on to her fleshy bottom and plump thighs that I 'ASSUME' there was no space even for air to settle in between the denim and her bare skin!

Gina looked down on to my face. She was happy that I was really enjoying the show, while disrobing her in a delaying tactics but with a deadly precision of as to what I wanted!

Once the Capri was discarded on to the pile of her other attires, the only garment left on her pleasantly plump body was the micro-mini, ultra-thin, stingingly expensive and twenty per cent spandex based black netted panty with a luxury branding and 'Made in USA' tag!

I looked at her; she was looking into my eyes.

"What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned.

"Don't look at me like that! A 'Luxury Tax' is applicable for looking at my naked body!" Gimmicked Gina.

"I 'ASSUME'!" I thought and quick to respond, "'Hundred dollars for sixty seconds of uninterrupted viewing'!" I said bashfully.

She made a face by sticking out her tongue and added, "Don't you think that's too low a price?"

"Well, 'Introductory Offer' -- 'Valid Till Stocks Last!" I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean by 'Valid Till Stock Last'? Where my assets are going to vanish?" Gina asked in a false shocking tone.

"You never know! 'Woman's Body' and 'Made in China' Stuff -- doesn't last long!"

"You're 'The Weirdest Creature' God had ever created on earth!"

"I 'ASSUME'! Then just imagine how weird you might be!"

"What do you mean?"

"Because, you have such a soft corner for this weird person."

"True. You're my 'Kutchie-Koo'!"

"You too are my 'Dinky-Doll'!"

"My 'Tiny-Tot'!"

"My 'Sweetie-Pie'!"

******

CHAPTER: TEN -- Dominated & Dominating! BOB & ALKA!

Alka was still on top of Bob. Sliding her fair, thin, slim and light body up and down over his dark, muscular and heavy body. His half erect mast was turned up-ward, touching his lower belly. As she was sliding down, she used to come dangerously close to his magnificent cock! In a couple of occasion, even her outer, long and fleshy labia brushed past his pink mushroom head.

Bob sighed.

Alka smiled.

She was getting a real kick by 'Dominating' Bob the way she wanted!

"What are you doing my love?" Asked Bob in a panting voice.

"Dry fucking you!" Replied Alka in a sultry voice.

"Why don't you just put my 'Black Nigga Cock' into your 'Fair Indian Hairy Pussy'?" Bob asked the way a typical Black guy ask a woman in order to dominate.

"Then 'ASSUME'... If my dry fucking is so hot... How will be my wet fucking would be!" Alka asked with a smirk in her face.

"Yeah, I've just experienced that a few minutes back! I'd never cum like that in my life! Before making a woman to cum a dozen times! But you are just amazing! You've made me cum first without Cumming yourself! Strong and strange will power I 'ASSUME'."

"WHAT DO YOU 'ASSUME'? BECAUSE YOU'VE A 10" OR 12" BLACK NEGRO COCK... YOU'LL MAKE A WOMAN YOUR 'FUCK-TOY'? A 'DIRTY-WHORE'?? A 'CUM-SLUT'???" ALKA GAVE BACK AS IF IN A VENGEANCE! "REMEMBER ONE THING! AT THE END OF IT... WE THE WOMEN... BURY YOUR BIG BLACK COCKS... INSIDE OUR CUNTS! SO WE LITERALLY BURY YOU! INSIDE OF US! THUS, NEVER EVER TRY TO UNDERESTIMATE THE SEXUAL POWER OF A 'TRUE WOMAN'!"

Alka completed her sentence; then all of a sudden, without giving any warning, she slid much forward and her wet outer lips touched Bob's lower chin. There was a shiver in his body. Before he could realise, Alka lifted her lathe body and placed her delicate flesh on to Bob's eager mouth!

Bob whimpered!

The next moment Bob caught hold of Alka's sexy butt-cheeks and greedily started licking her outer lips!

Alka has a pair of thick and long outer labia. It was much darker and warmer than the rest of her skin colour and body temperature. What Bob really liked was the Indian silky pubic hair of Alka! It was really Dark! Dense! Long! And wavy! She always took care of her hairy armpits and pubic bush like a fanatic!

Bob really cherished the sweet smell of Alka's vaginal area! It had a typical aroma of its own; much different from Gina's. Added there was a faint fragrance of Lavender along with the vaginal odour of Alka! Giving Bob a kick much higher than a twelve year old scotch! He literally lapped up her 'Hot-Hole' and eagerly started licking it like a street dog!

ALKA REACTED SEDUCTIVELY UNDER HIS BRUTAL ATTACK! SHE WAS MIGHTY HAPPY FOR THE VERY SIMPLE REASON THAT... BOB WAS EXACTLY DOING THAT... WHAT SHE WANTED HER TO DO! PLAYING TO HER 'GAME' PLAN! AND VERY CLEAVERLY SHE HAS CREATED THE IDEAL SITUATION FOR THE 'GAME'! AS THE 'GAME' HAS JUST STARTED SHE WANTED IT TO CONTINUE... HER WAY! THE 'GAME' BETWEEN THE 'DOMINATED AND DOMINATING'! AND AT THE END OF IT... THE OUTCOME? WHO WILL BE THE ULTIMATE WINNER? 'MAN POWER' OR 'WOMAN EMPOWER'? I COULD NOT 'ASSUME'!

******

CHAPTER: TEN -- The 'Missionary Position'! DEV & GINA!

She was stark naked lying like a fuckable commodity!

Laughing like a cheap whore from a dungeon!

I removed my dresses in jiffy and within no time I too was butt naked and standing at her leg!

She looked at me from my face gradually southward and halted at the waist level! She was looking and probably comparing with her husband's! I caught hold of both her legs at the calf level! Lifting them up at ninety degree 'L'! Then bifurcating them to a seventy five degree 'V'!

Her cunt was at the right height and angle to be fucked gloriously! What appealed to me was that like most Brazilians -- the profusion of pubic hair on her fluffy mound! She had dark, dense, long (probably uncut) and wavy pubic hair! Covering the entire puffy labia of her!

Gina was a replica of Alka in this regard! And she probably did not know what a hair fetish person I was! I can spend hours in a woman's armpits or vagina just ogling, feeling, touching, kissing, sucking, licking and pulling the hair in their most erroneous zones!

But today's situation was bit different!

Slowly I lowered myself while pushing her legs further down towards her upper body torso!

She grunted as I entered her!

She was very wet and very warm! Making my cock enter into her cunt smoothly!

In a single slow and continuous movement I moved my 9" cock into her to the hilt. In acknowledgement she squeezed her inner muscles!

It was so nice a sensation!

I growled, "Aaahhhhhh..."

She acknowledged with a smile!

Then I started the movement!

Slowly to start with then gaining momentum gradually!

I played around with both short and long strokes! Fast as well as slow strokes! Everything alternatively!

"Conquered?" She interjected with a bitchy smile.

"I 'ASSUME' so!" I shot back.

"Happy?"

"Somewhat!"

"Contended?"

"Never!"

"Wanted more?"

"Any day!"

"How about a role reversible?"

"Sounds cool!"

******

CHAPTER: ELEVEN -- Gina Came Up As A 'Reverse Cowgirl'!

She got up.

I lied down my back.

She rode me like a 'Reverse Cowgirl'!

It was probably in the back of her mind too, as to what she too had seen in the master bedroom just a few minutes back.

The only difference, she was on me as a 'Reverse Cowgirl'!

Probably there was a well thought planned behind it!

She knew my weakness for her fleshy and fabulous buttocks!

And she never wanted to spare a single opportunity to encase on it!

Her opulent buttocks and the seductively swinging ass-cheeks were a beholder's delight -- from my vantage point of view!

Added her long, deep and dark ass-crake was making me really excited and sexited to the core!

Without pulling apart her mighty and magnanimous ass-cheeks, I could see fur-like hair inside of her ass-crake!

I extended my hand and squeezed her mammoth boobs from behind, while tweaking the rock-hard nipples really hard!

She cooed!

That ignited my sadistic fire.

******

CHAPTER: TWELVE -- Nothing 'BUTT' The Best! I Fucked Gina In The ASS!

I removed one of my hands from her boobs and placed under her butt-cheeks.

Pushed in along the butt-crack until my middle finger was aligned with her rosebud.

Slowly I started playing with the wrinkled rosebud.

Her breathing became heavy.

She stopped moving for a moment as my finger tip smoothly moved into her tight butt-hole up to the first knuckle!

"Exploring?" She asked.

"Yes. Enjoying?" I confirmed and asked.

"How far you intended to go?"

"How deep you are interested to take me?"

"To the brim?"

"Yes. That would be exciting!"

"I 'ASSUME'!"

"I too."

"Shall I help you?"

"Why not?"

The next moment I felt Gina removed my cock from her cunt and placed it accurately at the rectal opening!

Then slowly she sat down on it!

Almost hitting the 'Bull's Eye'!

With her own body weight... The cock head gradually disappeared into her back cavity!

As she was impaled on it!

Not before long, all the 9" of my long and thick cock was embedded in her tight Butt-Hole!

Her own wet secretion was helping my 9 incher to go down into the hilt!

She sighed, "Aaahhhhhh..." turned her head, looked down and gave me a smile with an incredulous feeling!

That was not just a smile, but a couple of statements!

1.'Look what I can do!'

2.'Don't under-estimate the power of a determined woman!'

Then she slowly started humping up and down on my 'Long-Thick-Hard Cock'!

Aaahhhhhh what a feeling that was!

Absolutely out of the world!

I probably did not know, Brazilian women have two big plus points when they are in bed :--

First they are really hot and can last for a long time, very long time.

And second their techniques are absolutely mind boggling in comparison to any other women across the globe!

Gina was no exception to that!

So, while she was humping me, in a 'Reverse Cowgirl' style, it was she who was calling the shots!

Being on the top, she had that luxury of freedom.

So, she started timing her action of going up and coming down, as well as the duration of shots, clubbed with the force at which she would bring down her opulent butts to hit the impact point!

Manipulating her inner anal muscles as well as the outer anal ring in alternate way, throwing me literally on to the brink, and shortly I started to pant.

Gina too read my mind, "Are you nearing baby?" She asked huffing.

"Yeah... I 'ASSUME' so..."

"What do you mean by -- you 'ASSUME' so? 'Yes' or 'No'?" Gina shot back.

"Well, very near..."

"How would you like to come?"

"Means?"

"Inside or outside?"

"I would like to prefer the first one."

"Fine. I'm also nearing my orgasm. Wait for a few seconds. Let's come together."

"Tough to last..."

"Shut up. Who is on top?"

"You!"

"Top is always superior. So I'm! Just follow my instruction..."

"Be fast..."

"Yes, I'm nearing..."

"Me too..."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Me too... Count down begun... Three... Two... One... Here we go... Aaahhhhhh!"

She wailed as another shattering orgasm blossomed from deep inside her tortured anal tunnel.

"Wowwwwww," I hissed at the same time as I buried myself balls deep into Gina and started to come.

My whole body was shaking as I came, pouring torrents of semen into her slimy tunnel.

My buried prick was twitching inside her, spitting out wad after wad of liquid protein into her wet and warm tunnel as I flooded her insides.

She could feel her talented anal muscles pulling at me as I shot, drawing out gob after gob of sperm-laden cum as I finally totally unloaded a record load of cum inside her filling her mysterious cavity with millions of protozoa swimming inside the dark tunnel!

Gina couldn't believe she'd climaxed so intensively!

Probably after a pretty long time.

And it was incredible to feel my coming inside her at the same time!

Coinciding the volcanic eruption of melting lava!

She had felt the first gush of cum smash up against her Ass-Hole, and was thankful she was mentally ready for the same.

Her ravished anus twitched spasmodically, milking and squeezing around the thrusting stiffness of my huge dick.

She was shaking uncontrollably as she came, her loins bucking up against mine as she shook through another shattering release while still working out!

Finally, as the gloriously tingling sensations started to dwindle within each of us, she collapsed onto me backwardly with her voluptuous posterior crushed on to my muscled and hairy chest!

I 'ASSUME' she was satiated.

I extended my eager hands to grab her huge tits and squeezed them hard as if they were dough!

She could feel the massive load I'd dumped into her slowly seeping from within her overflowing butt-hole.

She felt the damp sensation as my creamy goodness oozed out from beneath our connected bodies and slithered onto the pitch-black leather cover of the couch.

"I think you liked that, right baby?" Gina whispered softly as she nibbled tenderly on my earlobe.

"Oh MDL, that was...that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced,

"MDL? What's that?

"My Dear Lady!

"You naughty boy..."

Said Gina, barely able to speak as she fought to catch his breath.

******

CHAPTER: THIRTEEN -- Alka And Bob Into A Dialogue!

In the master bedroom both Bob and Alka were relentlessly fucking in every possible way and position. As if competing with each other, as to who would be the ultimate winner! Alka slid her hand down the firm muscles of his chest and abs, quickly finding exactly what she was looking for.

"Mmmmm, nice and hard,"

12