Assumption Ch. 07

Story Info
I help Beth sexually assault her boss.
4.2k words
4.71
2.3k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

The next day began the weekend, and I used the break from work to consider how much had happened since the last one. Even though I had yet to fully wrap my head around the implications of the journey I had begun, I couldn't deny the proportions of this thing that had been thrust upon me. The weight was starting to crush me and the only way to survive was going to be to get out from under it or become much stronger in order to bear it.

My initial urge had been to get out, but as Saturday's dawn turned to dusk after nearly a full day of trying to apply rationality to the irrational, I began to recognize how captivated I was by it all. In just one week, I had experienced more than in the entire lifetime that led up to it, and I truly wanted to know what came next. I wouldn't call it excitement. It was more of a morbid curiosity like when you're driving up the highway and see a line of emergency vehicles along the shoulder.

The ternion granted me the day off, but the night did not come with it. When the next summoning came, I was asleep. I awoke in the dark, laying on concrete, but there was no ring of candles surrounding me. The only source of light came from a streetlamp. I was in an alley.

Looking down, I could barely make out another circle. It was similar to the one that had brought me to the pool shed, but the triangles were reversed. Their narrowest points faced in the opposite direction.

The Princess appeared out of the shadows next to me wearing a knitted cap and a long black trench coat. She raised her palm and even though I couldn't see the symbol written on it, I knew it was there. My humanity drained away and I knelt. I was hers to command.

"How may I serve you?" I asked.

A wide grin crossed the brunette's face. "I like that. You may serve me by helping me turn the tables on this piece of shit I have to deal with every day. He's one of those guys who gets himself off on making other people miserable. Tonight, we're gonna show him what it feels like to be on the other side of it."

Even though she didn't say we were going to kill someone, I suspected we were. The death of the pool boy still haunted me, but the thought of taking another life stirred some sleeping desire deep inside. Separated from my human emotions, I craved the power that came from the white cloud. At least this man sounded like he might deserve to die.

Movement outside the alley made the Princess duck immediately. She motioned and whispered for me to do the same.

Together, we watched the street outside until a person appeared, walking past. It was a tall, scrawny man, dressed in a shirt and tie with no jacket. His dark hair was short, but shaggy, matching the style of his facial hair. Something on his right breast caught the glare of the streetlamp. It was a name tag.

"That's him. Grab him!" The Princess shouted.

His whole body turned sharply toward the alley as I took off in a sprint towards him, but he didn't move. Instead he leaned forward, squinting as he looked through me in the direction of the sound that had caught his attention. He didn't even react to my footsteps. Only then, I realized I had none. My feet hit the ground softly, blending into the darkness that painted them.

It wasn't until I was on top of him that he seemed to notice me, but by then, it was too late. I wrapped one hand around his head, cupping his mouth while the other circled his waist. Before he could mount any form of defense, I was awkwardly carrying him back into the shadows.

"This way," The Princess whispered loudly, retreating further away from the street.

I followed, barely noticing the weight of the full-grown person I was hauling. He struggled and moaned, but in my grip, he didn't have enough room to move to generate much force, and something about the demon state of mind I had been put in made me feel stronger than usual.

She led the way through a narrow gap between two buildings that led out to another street where a green minivan was parked. The front passenger door was unlocked, and the Princess ripped it open before jumping inside. She yelled at me to get in as she slid across to the driver's side and turned the key that was already in the ignition.

I awkwardly pulled the sliding door open with both hands full and tipped myself inside. We were moving before I was able to get it fully shut again. Tires squealed as we pulled out and raced down the road. We didn't slow down for a single pothole, speed bump, or curb as she cut corners on every turn.

It took a bit of effort to stay balanced, but I managed to remain seated in the back with my arms wrapped around the man we had abducted. He had given up even his most feeble attempts at resisting, but with each thud, he whimpered and shook.

After only a few blocks, the vehicle halted in the parking lot of a very run-down-looking apartment building. As soon as we stopped, the Princess reached into the center console to retrieve something before turning around to brandish it at our passenger. It was the dagger she had threatened to remove my testicles with.

Looking at the weapon with a cooler head, it wasn't quite as intimidating. The blade was jagged and full of barbs, not by design but due to poor maintenance, and judging by her difficulty swinging it around, it was heavy and poorly balanced. This wasn't the type of tool you would expect to find anyone walking around with. It wasn't fit for survival or personal defense.

The Princess was a predictable woman, or at least one with few moves. She pressed the tip of the blade to the man's throat. "We can't carry you up to my apartment so you're going to walk, and you're not going to do anything stupid, right?" She asked.

He began to sob immediately. "What are you doing, B--"

"Don't say my fucking name, you fucking fuck. I'm the angel of death tonight. That's what you can call me."

"Are you going to kill me?"

"I'm going to give you a chance to prove that you're worth keeping alive. But yes, if you try and call for help, or refuse to do a single fucking thing I tell you to do, I will dissect you like a fucking frog while you're still alive to watch. Do you understand?" She pushed the tip of the dagger into his skin as she spoke. A sharper weapon would have killed him already. This one didn't leave a mark.

All color drained from his face. That was enough of an answer to satisfy her.

"Apartment 312. Let's go." She climbed out of the van, shoving the weapon into her coat.

I released my grip on our hostage and we made him lead the way into the building and up the stairs. He walked slowly, not slow enough as to make it obvious he was stalling for time, but slow enough to make the journey longer and more uncomfortable than it had to be.

When we arrived at apartment 312, the Princess came around in front of us to open the three locks, leaving me alone to tend our nervous guest. He must have noticed the obstacles between him and his freedom had been cut in half because he began to look around, noticeably evaluating the nearest exits.

I took a chance and put my hand on his shoulder to remind him of the threat I posed. My touch made him jump, but he immediately lowered his head to his feet. Instead of channeling his nervous energy toward looking for a way out he began to tap his foot and pull at the cuticle under his right thumb.

She pulled the door open and we entered behind her. Once inside, I saw her apartment was no bigger than mine. It was a one-bedroom which made it sound slightly more impressive than my studio, but the only real difference was the wall that separated the kitchenette from the rest of the living area. I was certain it was the same square footage.

She locked the entrance behind us and pointed at the door to the bedroom. "In there."

"What's in that room?" He asked.

The Princess turned to me. "In there," she said once more, nodding to the same door. I took the hint and picked him up again. He went limp.

We entered the room to find there was little space to maneuver. A double bed, tucked into the far corner, took up most of the floor plan along with a large dresser right next to it, so close that the drawers didn't look like they could open all the way. Between the bed and the door were a folding chair and just enough walking space to access the three pieces of furniture. I chose to dump the man into a seated position on the bed.

He trembled there, waiting for something to happen.

"What's your name?" She shouted at him.

Confusion registered on his face. "What? I thought you didn't want me using names."

"I said, don't say my name. What's your name, asshole?"

"R-Richard, you know that."

"No," she corrected. "Your name is Dick. You are a dick, and I'll bet you have a disgusting, shriveled little dick."

She retrieved the dagger and placed it on the dresser before peeling off her coat. For the first time, I noticed what she was wearing underneath. Apparently, my affinity for the dark didn't allow me to see any better in it. A tight black corset wrapped around my master, squeezing her into a round tube of woman. Black leggings and thigh-high boots completed the ensemble.

Before throwing the coat over her weapon, she reached into the pocket and pulled out a cell phone, turning it on and angling it towards our captive. "Show it to me," she said.

Richard's eyebrows raised as he stared back at her.

"Take off your fucking clothes!"

His eyebrows knit and he looked down at his hands as he slowly brought them towards the buttons of his shirt but froze halfway there.

"Well?" She prompted.

He paused and pushed his hands into the comforter at his sides. "Just--I don't understand why you're doing this to me."

"Because you're a fucking jerk, that's why."

"How am I a jerk?"

"Are you serious? You're always yelling at me and making me do every little thing for you. Just because you have a little bit of authority you think you can treat me like a fucking slave. I earn minimum wage. I'm not going to run the store for you."

Richard's face flushed. "You're rude to customers. You're always disappearing to the break room. You show up late. You leave early. Everybody else has to pick up the slack for you. I just want you to do your job."

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe I'm like that because of the way you treat me? When I first started working there, I did everything. I wanted to be the manager someday, but you never even gave me a single pat on the back. Why should I work hard for a whiny little cry-baby who doesn't show people the respect they deserve?"

"You've only worked there for a few months, and you've always been terrible." He recognized his mistake immediately.

The Princess seethed. "Strip," she growled.

Richard stared into her eyes defiantly. He knew he was right and that had inspired just enough bravery to fool him into thinking that he could win this argument.

"Fine. You want to do this the hard way? Demon, get my knife." She reached a hand out to me.

"No. Fine." What blood had returned to Richard's face departed again and his fingers made their way back to his buttons. He wrestled to unfasten them as his hands shook, but eventually, he completed the task and discarded his shirt onto the bed next to him.

The rest of his clothing came off with the same amount of struggle. After each article was removed, Richard's eyes flitted to the dresser where the Princess's coat concealed her weapon, and his breathing became harder and shallower. By the time he reached his socks, his entire body shook with every respiration.

When all that remained to cover him was his underwear, he stopped and dug his hands into the comforter again. "Are you going to kill me?"

The Princess rolled her eyes. "Is this what happens when you get a girl into the bedroom? You turn into a whiny, shaky, little baby. Stop crying and show me your dick."

He stood up quickly and took a step towards the door. Instinctively, I moved toward him, but it was my master who reached him first. She tossed her cellphone onto the bed and charged, reaching him before he could move a foot.

Her strong fingers wrapped around his right ear, yanking his head to the side as her other hand grabbed at the waistband of his underwear. "For someone who doesn't want to die, you sure are acting like a moron. I said show me your fucking dick!"

He squealed and swatted weakly at her to no avail. She yanked downwards, pulling his last garment to his knees before shoving him back onto the bed.

Richard's penis was neither impressive nor unimpressive, though in my state of mind I don't know that I was capable of determining the difference between the two. He was exposed and the state of his genitalia was consistent with a man who was scared for his life.

"Are you done? Can we get back to the show now?"

"Just tell me you're not going to kill me."

She didn't respond to his request. Instead, she reached around him to retrieve her cell phone and pointed it at him once more. "Now pull it."

"What?"

"Jerk off for the camera. I want to have something funny to show everyone at work."

His head lowered and he stared briefly at the laminate flooring beneath his captor's feet. When he looked up again, his face was tense. He locked his gaze on the camera. "I'm doing this against my will. I've been kidnapped and threatened--"

"You can save the drama. I know how to edit video. Just do the thing, already."

Richard let out a ragged sigh and dropped his head again. He reached between his legs with his right hand, grasping his manhood firmly. As directed, he began to stroke.

This earned him a chuckle from the Princess. She tilted the camera up and down, from the slow, steady pumping of his fist between his legs up to his face and back again, zooming in here and there by physically moving the camera closer and further away rather than using the controls on the device.

"What's the matter? You can't get it up. Is this what usually happens when you get a woman into the bedroom or is this your first time?"

He didn't outwardly react to her comments, but his pale skin gradually darkened to a burning red. Despite that, his wrist maintained a steady pace.

"Get your eyes off the floor and look at my tits. Maybe that will help." When he didn't react quickly, she shouted the command again. "I said, look at my tits. You do like girls, don't you?"

"Y--yes, I do." Richard raised his head, centering his eyeline on the ample cleavage on display in front of him.

"Then why do you treat us so badly? Is it out of frustration? Do you resent that funny feeling we give you in your pants?"

He didn't answer.

"Well, tonight is your chance to redeem yourself, Dick. Take your payback like a man. Jerk faster. Beat that meat!"

His pace quickened, but no progress had been made on his erection. His limp shaft bent with each thrust into his hand.

"Tell me you're sorry you treated me like shit," the Princess demanded.

"I'm sorry I treated you like--" he paused, "--like that."

He was rewarded with another bout of laughter. "Now tell me you're sorry you can't get it up for me." She pushed the camera between his legs.

Instead, a different statement came out of Richard's mouth, seemingly involuntarily. "Oh fuck," he groaned, followed by a noise that was barely human.

From the angle I was watching, I could see what was happening perfectly. His penis, still flaccid, lurched, shooting a short line of fluid at the camera on the back of the Princess's phone. At first, I thought he was wetting himself, but when it hit the lens and stuck, I realized it was semen. He was orgasming.

The Princess stopped, alarmed by the noise. Her attention had been on his face and so it took a moment for her to figure out what had just happened. It wasn't until she looked at her screen again that she found understanding. Her jaw dropped, only to form itself into an evil smile as she brought her eyes back up to meet Richard's. "Did you just--?" She laughed. "I guess you do like girls, huh? I didn't even know a guy could cum when his dick isn't even hard."

Richard's stroking slowed and then stopped, presumably with the last contractions of his ejaculation but nothing else sprang from his loins. Some of the color in his face had gone, but instead of becoming pale as he had at the start of this encounter, his skin was a patchwork of light and dark. "You got what you wanted. Can I go now?" he sobbed.

"Oh, we're just getting started. Now that you've had your treat, it's time for me to get mine."

The Princess reached around Richard and wiped her phone on the comforter at his side. She then walked to the head of the bed where she rolled herself onto it on her back.

He turned to follow her, bringing his left hand to join his right in covering his shame.

"Come here, bitch," she cooed, patting her inner thigh. When he didn't move, she leaned forward and grabbed his hair, pulling him toward her. He surrendered and crawled between her legs where he was being guided.

"You see that guy in the corner, the one that picked you up off the street and carried you here like it was nothing? He's a fucking demon, and he does whatever I want all because of this beautiful pussy you're sniffing right now. I'm such a powerful enchantress that a few licks of my snatch tamed this vicious creature. Don't you want a taste? Don't you want to become my little pussy slave too?"

Richard didn't answer, he just stared wide-eyed at the half-naked woman in front of him.

"Nod, Dick," she prompted, "and say 'yes please, let me be your pussy slave.'"

"Yes please," he stammered. "Let me be your pussy slave."

She started to pull his head down between her thighs, then stopped. "Nice try, Dick, but you're no pussy slave. You're my little ass bitch. And ass bitches," she lifted her right leg over his head, rolling herself onto her stomach, "lick ass." Her hips lifted as she spoke, bringing her rear end back as she finished the sentence. Reaching behind her, she pulled down her panties and then spread her cheeks apart. "Don't make me wait, now."

Richard leaned in, extending his tongue. There was absolutely no fight left in him.

"The next time you decide that I'm not doing my job to your satisfaction, I want you to remember this. I want you to think about the taste of my asshole and reconsider your place in this world."

He nodded his head, but it was an empty gesture since she couldn't see him.

Even though nothing about his technique or body language suggested he was enjoying himself, his penis was beginning to swell. Soon he had a full erection between his legs. Just when I thought I had seen everything, he reached down and began to stroke it.

Before he could cum again, the Princess rolled over onto her back and pushed him away. "Alright, I'm done with you." She said dismissively. "Get out of my house and if you even try to call the police or tell anyone about this, I'll send my demon after you again and let him make you his bitch."

Richard just sat there, staring at the Princess as if he was in a trance until she began thrashing her feet at him to encourage him to move.

He jumped off the bed and picked up his clothes, slowly dressing himself. When he was done, he looked at her and then to me, "I need a ride," he said.

"You can walk," she answered. "Or hitch-hike. I don't care. It's not our problem."

His shoulders slumped. With no other options, he walked out of the bedroom.

After we heard the apartment door open and close again, the Princess turned to me. "You can't understand how badly I wanted to do that. Everyone at work hates him so much." She leaned her head back on her pillow and her hand slid down between her legs as she spoke. "Can you believe he shot his load all over my phone? I should have made him lick it off. Next time, I will. Yeah, there's definitely going to be a next time. That boy isn't going to get a moment's peace for the rest of his life."

12