Astaroth Awakens Ch. 05

Story Info
Astaroth corrupts a cannoness into a horny bunny.
3.9k words
4.71
5.6k
9
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is a direct sequel to a previous story; you can find it here:

https://literotica.com/s/astaroth-awakens-ch-04

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Astaroth was pleased by how the plan was proceeding. The target had been chosen masterfully, a convent, deep in the mountains and intentionally away from most towns.

The convent itself had little security. A decent wall enclosed the place, and some paladins from a local order did some guard duty, but most would not have considered it a target of rogues or marauders, for the living there was spartan and ascetic, the nuns in it dedicated to a harsh god that treated desire and need as an offence that demanded punishment.

It was the kind of place that infuriated Astaroth, it's denizens subjecting themselves to suffering and loneliness.

To add insult to injury, the god they dedicated themselves to was not known to Astaroth, who had heard of many powers across the planes. He speculated that it had been made up, mortals being fond of making up false divinities all the time, despite the innumerable amount of existing ones in creation already.

As had been planned by Belladonna, Violet had scouted the nearby areas, and found this place ripe for the taking, its inhabitants would not only swell the ranks of Astaroth's horde, but also would free them of their unnecessary suffering.

His little slutty pixie had been key in gaining access to the place, her small size and silent flight made her infiltration simple.

Once inside, she unlocked the gates, allowing Belladonna and her scouts to silently enter and neutralize the few guards posted.

Viscera then took the bulk of their group and stormed the place, capturing and immobilizing every single nun, so Desire could extend her Master's essence into them, freeing them of their miserable existence and enlist them into their people.

Astaroth entered the building with a wide smile, the sounds of the growing orgy making him swell both in pride and power. The desires of these poor repressed women were floating in the air, and they made his heart burn with righteous joy at their liberation.

After making sure all possible exits were closed off, he made his way further in, towards the main chapel, where he was told the canoness and some of her nuns had fortified themselves trying to avoid the inevitable.

Viscera and Belladonna had both decided to leave this for Astaroth himself to deal with, as they both could sense how their Master wanted to take the final blow towards this despicable home of repression.

He was pleased with his followers knowing him so well, and decided he had to reward them later.

But now, onto more urgent business.

The double doors into the main chapel had been blocked, probably with furniture and other items, and its windows were too small for everyone sans Violet, who was now sitting on Astaroth's shoulder with a coquettish smile of pride at her work.

For mortals, such a barrier might have proven a challenge, but it was not for a being like him, especially now that his powers were further awoken thanks to his recent experiences.

Astaroth raised one of his hooved feet, and with a firm and powerful move of his leg, kicked the double doors with such force that they almost disintegrated into splinters and sawdust.

The room, as expected, was a small chapel which the remaining 2 nuns and the canoness had barricaded using the benches, cabinets and other easily moved objects.

These items had been no match for Astaroth's power, whose kick had basically pushed all of them out of the way as the door burst into pieces.

One of the 3 women was holding a long golden candelabra like a spear, and bravely charged the Demon Lord in a futile attempt to defeat him.

Astaroth liked her fire, and grabbed the candelabra as it approached him and pulled it, dragging the nun towards him.

He grabbed her by the waist with a single hand, such was his size, and lifted her to his face, forcing a sloppy wet kiss on her, his long slithering tongue basically face fucking her.

The woman barely resisted, the tint of Astaroth's essence showing in her eyes almost immediately, her hands caressing his huge head as a brutal orgasm took her.

So many repressed desires, it was like breaking a dam.

Astaroth passed the quivering and transforming woman to his followers behind him, who were delighted to welcome her to his horde.

With a smile he advanced forwards and saw how the other nun, aside from the canoness, had dropped to her knees and desperately prayed to her false god.

As one of his hooves landed near her, the stomp of his weight startled her into looking into his eyes, the woman quickly getting lost in their power.

The Demon Lord, now with his power properly awoken, though yet nowhere near full strength, was able to connect with her soul without touching her.

He pushed past her fear and anxiety, and found the mountain of repressed desires crushing her, and like toppling a fragile building, he knocked it down with a blow from his very soul.

The woman doubled over as the rush of desire and wantonness took over her body, and she desperately pulled up her habit, exposing herself and masturbating so hard it seemed her life depended on it.

Satisfied with his show of power, Astaroth stepped forward and stood right in front of the canoness.

Youth had abandoned her some time ago, but her eyes were full of strength and determination, her rigorous life turning her into an unbending pillar of repression and self-control.

Her ascetic life had left her so rail thin, she was basically skin and bone. With his preternatural sight, Astaroth could also feel how her body was criss-crossed with scars and bruises from regular self-flagellation, literally punishing herself for those things that could make her happy.

The Demon Lord was disgusted, and he could not wait to liberate this poor lost soul.

She stood firm in front of him, holding a powerless holy symbol towards him. Her grey eyes a mixture of fury and fear, but Astaroth could feel the confusion behind them as she saw her nuns succumb to the joy denied to them for so long.

"Back off, monster?" she screamed at him, "you may take my life, but you shall never take my soul!"

Astaroth grinned, he was not so powerful as to know no fear, but he could recognize empty bravado when he saw it.

"That symbol holds no power, canoness," he said, picking it up from her hand and tossing it away after examining it with curiosity. "I have learned of many divinities in my time, but this one does not exist."

He could see the colour drain from her face while raw fury and frustration took over.

"You lie, fiend?" she said, almost breaking her lungs, the idea of having devoted a life and all her suffering to a meaningless symbol weighing heavy on her. "Our lord would never abandon us!"

Astaroth shook his head and focused his eyes on hers, trying to dig deeper into her scarred soul for those things that may awaken her repressed desire.

There, deep inside her psyche, were the seeds of ideas and fantasies long forgotten, of youthful need and effervescence.

He pulled on them, and allowed himself to take on their shape, giving her a glimpse of what she truly wanted.

Astaroth's shape morphed slowly into a more equine one. His body retained the same general shape, but his head changed into one somewhat resembling a horse, his tail growing long and at the same time a luscious white mane sprouted from the back of his neck and head.

His fur was the colour of the blackest void, and he had eyes like two glowing rubies. He irradiated power, and many of his followers approved, if their moans and gasps were any indication.

The canoness stood there, mouth agape, utterly baffled by the change.

"You remember, don't you?" he said, knowing the answer, "of those days in the stables, looking at your brother's stallions, fantasizing about their huge cocks on tall muscular men."

She could barely whimper, holding her chest as her heart hammered her ribcage.

"Lies! I have no such desire! I would never...," she trailed off, the words choking on her throat.

Astaroth chuckled and grabbed Belladonna from behind him, putting her in front of the canoness and moving her like a doll, so she posed with her gorgeous rear and legs clearly in view of the old nun, the mischievous ranger shaking it sensually to tease her.

"Do you remember how you punished and hurt your novices when you caught them changing, their beautiful youthful bodies making you feel both jealous and hungry, their flesh pulling at you like hooks on your skin?" he said, once again, knowing the answer.

The canoness tried to turn her gaze away from Belladonna, her eyes tearful and confused. The lustful ranger, to tease her further, held her beautiful pink pussy open for her, wet and needy for attention, her little doe tail twitching sensually.

"You shall not tempt me, monster?" she said, holding her habit close, "I shall remain pure!"

Astaroth chuckled again and gave Belladonna a lustful kiss and spank, sending her back to the rest of his horde to enjoy the show.

The Demon Lord looked at the tired, angry and sad woman in front of him. Cracks were beginning to show... he could capture her, continue the onslaught of temptation until she broke, begging for his essence and freedom.

But Astaroth was no fool, it would take weeks, maybe even months, and the idea of keeping this miserable creature in conflict for so long was not amusing. Contrary to what many would have thought, he did not revel in suffering... unless it was the catalyst for more joy.

No, like others before her, this would be a follower he would have to outright take.

He gave a smouldering look to the canoness, who took a step back towards the statue of her fake god in fear.

Before she could move any further, a massive scorpion tail peeked over the Demon Lord's shoulder, his previously equine one turned into something more appropriate to deliver his essence.

The woman froze in fear at the sight of it, but before she could even utter a word, the stinger lunged at her like an oversized arrow and stabbed her chest below her left shoulder.

She started to howl a pained scream, but she had no time or breath to let it all out because just as lighting fast as the first time, the stinger stabbed her in the opposite side of her body.

The onslaught of piercing attacks on her kept going and going, stabbing her arms, hips, breasts, stomach and finally, her womb.

There, the stinger dug as deep as it could, pushing against her fragile body as she looked at it in pained disbelief.

Instead of the quick deliveries of Astaroth's pure essence, this stab was more like a water pump filling a reservoir. The scorpion tail twitched as the massive flow of essence travelled to the canoness, the purple icor spilling out of her wound like an overflowing bucket. The pumping noise continued, each burst making the woman shake and moan, her nethers filling with the Demon Lord's juices so much they were dripping from under her habit.

Finally, Astaroth removed his stinger and returned his tail to the equine shape he was using before, looking at the canoness with amusement as she fell to her knees squirming, gurgling and moaning like a whore trying to avoid screaming as she painfully resisted a brutal orgasm.

He focused his eyes on her broken crying ones, purple lines following her veins as her body cracked and shifted thanks to the savage flow of demonic essence in her body, forcing her to face and embrace her desires.

Astaroth started stroking his flared equine phallus, placing the tip almost on top of her lips.

The canoness could not fake her ungodly thirst for it. She bit her lip so hard that a tickle of blood started dripping onto her now ragged habit.

She screamed in frustration, pulling her habit down from her shoulders and exposing her ravaged body for all to see.

The essence flowing through her body was already remaking it, despite her agonizing resistance. Her old flayed skin was regaining her lustre and shine, her breasts started blowing up like bread buns in the oven.

No spot of her was now free of the essence, and Astaroth stroked himself faster, knowing the pain she must have been suffering due to all the feelings and needs she had been repressing for decades.

Her tearful eyes could not avert their gaze from Astaroth's burning and erect phallus. It was longer and thicker than her arm, and yet, she looked at it as if it was an oasis in an endless desert.

"Beg," said Astaroth, his soft and firm tone hitting her like a rock flung from a catapult.

She broke down in a sobbing, mewling tone.

"Please," was the only word she managed to utter as she extended her tongue and opened her changing mouth towards what she needed most.

Astaroth gave her an approving smile and hastened his stroking, rewarding her in a few seconds with an absolute torrent of cum.

There was no way she could take all of it, for it was as if a dam had broken and a whole lake flowed towards her.

Her eyes rolled back as a mind breaking orgasm took her, Astaroth's seed sliding down her throat while she swallowed all she could as she shivered and quaked.

Bowls of the stuff slid down her mouth and chin and splashed on her reforming body, where it was absorbed as if it was water falling into dry sand, a lewd sizzling sound accompanying it.

With her resistance broken, her body finally accepted the delightful flow of essence, and her new shape started to take form.

Soft, silky and lustrous fur sprouted from her skin. It was a rich deep purple in most places, but on her belly, inner legs and arms, her rump and some sensual markings on her face the fur was white as freshly fallen snow.

Long, fluffy and droopy ears grew from where her original human ones were placed. They looked almost like hair decorations, and Astaroth felt they were almost begging to be pulled to satisfy her masochistic needs.

Her body filled up, regaining some of the plumpness it had lost through the years, and giving her delicious and well-defined curves.

The canoness' face grew a very short snout with a tiny black nose that twitched excitedly at the smell of her master's cum.

Her legs seemed to elongate and get extremely muscular, her thighs being particularly strong and firm.

Finally, her face became like a rabbit's, and from her tail bone a short pointy and fluffy tail grew.

A bunny, thought Astaroth, born to fuck and breed, perfect.

The canoness continued to lick, suckle and squeeze her Master's cock, using her delicate hands to massage his oversized balls, trying to get every last drop of his delicious essence.

The Demon Lord grabbed her by her long ears and pulled up, forcing her onto his gaze. Her eyes had become like two beautiful and shining amethysts in colour, and they wept tears of joy.

"What's your name, my little slave," he said, knowing that she still craved an authority to worship and obey.

A jolt of pleasure hit her, making the horny lagomorph touch herself by pure instinct.

"Dorothea, Master," she said, her conversion complete and joyful.

Astaroth smiled and dragged her by the ears to the chapel's altar, laying her torso over it as she pushed her gorgeous rear upwards, hoping for her holes to be used.

"I like it, it suits you more now than in your old life, you shall keep it," he said, aiming his once again firm cock towards her soaked pink pussy lips.

Dorothea clawed at the smooth marble stone that was the altar, her transformation complete, her need more real than ever, and she looked back with pleading eyes at her Master, craving that which she had denied herself her whole life.

Astaroth pressed her torso against the altar, her firm and voluptuous breasts squeezing against the cold stone, just as he slid his massive phallus into her needy virgin hole.

Perhaps more than any of his direct followers, with maybe the exception of Desire, her body had been reborn to be a warm and silky sheath for him.

She took the huge cock the same way a sock fills with a foot, her belly bulging as the impossibly big member pushed so deep it might as well be hitting her ribcage.

Astaroth slid one of his big hands under her body, and lifted her up as he pounded her hole like a piston breaking rock in search of water.

The room cheered, the Demon Lord's followers resumed their orgy in celebration of their simple, and yet, important victory.

Most of the nuns from the convent, including the last two that barred this room with Dorothea, had been turned into a warren of horny rabbits, desperate to be bred and fucked by the invading horde.

They looked at their canoness with joy as her face displayed blissful, almost transcendent, peace, her mind broken by the need of decades of punishment and self flagellation.

"Thank you, thank you, fuck us, use us, breed us, we will serve you, worship you, we are yours, yours?" Dorothea babbled and screamed before Astaroth quieted her with a passionate kiss.

"There will be time for that," he whispered to her while holding her tight from her bulging belly. "Tonight, enjoy and give yourself to me, your suffering is over."

Tears of joy fell from her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his thick neck, so he could better fuck her, every thrust pushing out a whorish moan from her overworked, panting lungs.

Astaroth was really pleased with her transformation, her insides were warm and silky, and her body contracted and relaxed as if milking him.

Dorothea was now a creature of pure need, and he was looking forward to breeding her thoroughly.

The flared tip of his current equine cock kept smashing against her insides as he bottomed out again and again, her legs twitching and shaking as his balls slapped against her soaked pussy lips.

Gurgling moans and screams escaped her cute mouth as orgasm after orgasm overwhelmed her mind again and again, her little toes curling as her body shivered.

Astaroth throbbed in delight at the view of his most recent success, and held her tight against him with both arms as a flood of his cum made his new toy bloat like a balloon filled with water.

Dorothea's eyes went blank as she literally fainted from the avalanche of sensations, her body shaking as tiny dirty moans escaped her while Astaroth's thick cum dribbled down her legs and onto the altar below.

The two other nuns that were in the room with her, started sensually licking off the cum on her ankles and toes, their moans letting everyone know it was as if they had found mana from the heavens.

Perhaps because they had been touched by Astaroth directly, their fur was also mostly purple, but it was a much lighter colour than Dorothea. Their figures were now like those of two slender dancers, with perky breasts and very long legs. He would have to name them later and set them up as Dorothea's assistants.

The Demon Lord pulled the still shivering canoness off his huge phallus, his cum splashing out of her overflowing innards as the two nuns opened their mouths to hungrily receive their Master's intoxicating essence.

Astaroth laid Dorothea face up on the altar, holding her firmly by both ankles at the same time with one of his big hands, his other one aiming his engorged cock toward her little virgin asshole.

The two nuns, seeing his intentions, assisted by spreading their canoness' lower cheeks, their eyes begging for Astaroth to utterly destroy her with his passion.

He liked their gaze, and excitedly plunged his cock inside his new toy without any hesitation or gentleness.

Unlike with her pussy, Dorothea's ass did offer some resistance to his cock. Astaroth bent forward towards the altar, using his weight to force himself into her, knowing her remade body could not be hurt by him.

12