Astor Bacheret's Carnival of Dread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't force you.." Amaya began. "But I want to make you feel good, love. May I play with your butt? Just say 'yes' if you agree."

Raven opened her eyes, meeting Amaya's wanton and passionate gaze - that predatory gleam back in them once more. A blush crept onto Raven's cheeks and spread across her entire face - especially noticeable now under the bright light of an IKEA lamp. She felt as though she would pass out from embarrassment. But when she thought about how horny and needy she was, Raven nodded shyly. She didn't have much experience with anything anal, but it was so hard to say no to her friend when she stared at her like that. "Okay, yes," she said almost inaudibly, then covered her mouth with one of her hands because of how dirty it sounded coming from her lips.

Without wasting any more time, Amaya moved herself down between the petite woman's legs - and then gently massaged the bum cheeks, withdrawing her two digits from Raven's warm pussy at the same time. "Do you want me inside your ass, my sweet Birdie?" She could feel the woman's breath on her sex as she spoke, tickling her somehow.

Raven shuddered involuntarily at those words. Every touch, every word - they added to the intoxicating bliss of the moment. Amaya did not wait for a response, and instead reached for a bottle of lube sitting in her bedside drawer, as if waiting for this moment since its time of purchase. After coating her fingers in the substance, she pushed both against Raven's sphincter with care, slowly forcing her way past the tight ring of muscle while giving plenty of time for the inexperienced woman to adjust before proceeding further.

Raven yelped when she felt Amaya's fingertips push deeper, and when the seductive woman's tongue swirled around her clit, she nearly climaxed - only just managing to hold back her orgasm as the long fingers were buried to the hilt. Amaya began fucking her ass in earnest - pumping in and out at a steady rhythm in such a way that made it impossible to stay quiet. A cry escaped her lips - and it caused Amaya to giggle, and increase her efforts. Soon enough Raven was a moaning mess, bucking into the touch mindlessly until she lost all control. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes - the sensation being too overwhelming. "F-fuck!" she squeaked between gasps for air. Her muscles tensed up, and then relaxed once more in time with the contractions which wracked her core. The pleasure was indescribable!

The other woman lapped up the girl's juices greedily, wanting to make sure none was wasted. But eventually she needed to stop so as to let Raven breathe - as much as it pained her to do so. Instead, Amaya pulled her fingers out of Raven's tushie, and stuck them in the poor girl's mouth. It took her a second before the blue-eyed and bashful woman realized what had happened. That she was suckling on fingers that had just been inside of her backdoor, tasting herself there. A mixture of humiliation, embarrassment, and arousal surged through her - but she was too exhausted to complain.

"You like the flavour of your ass, don't you?" Amaya giggled, clearly teasing. "You want some more?" Then she traced a finger across Raven's body, running them across her milky skin until they reached the soft patch of black hair surrounding her womanly treasure. "No need to answer - I already know." She moved them around Raven's sex, and plunged them back inside her butt once she saw the brief hint of affirmation in those ocean blue eyes. "You're so warm and tight," Amaya purred seductively while exploring every nook and cranny of her friend's asshole with an assortment of her digits, drawing naughty noises from Raven's throat. "Open your mouth and relax, love," the girl then commanded in a stern voice, and when she obeyed, Amaya's sticky fingers found their way between her lips once more.

The flavour was slightly musky and earthy as it coated her tongue, but it felt even more perverted by the way Amaya stared at her with such unapologetic lust in her eyes. With some hesitation, Raven lapped up all the remaining juices on the long digits. "I've dreamt of having my way with you like this a hundred times," Amaya confessed with an amused smirk after removing her fingers. Raven just groaned in response, her face reddening further from the embarrassment. It was so hot. Thrilling. So wrong, yet so right.

"I want to see you," Raven responded with a hint of timidness to her tone, pushing herself up slightly from the mattress and embracing the brown-eyed beauty, pressing her exposed self against her friend's clothed body. "Naked, I mean.."

"You want me to undress?" Amaya said with mock surprise. "In front of Josephine Clarice Amayasdóttir the third!?"

Raven giggled. "Let her watch!" she shot back before giving a soft kiss on Amaya's cheek. Then she observed as her friend removed each article of clothing - peeling them off in a sensuous manner. Once her generous chest was free from its restraints, she bounced them up and down lightly - just to show off the ample mounds, tanned and adorned by pierced nipples.

The tall woman continued until all but her smile had come off. Her panties - with their seductive and sexy lace trimming - were removed, exposing her nether region to the dorm room's air. Amaya stood with her legs shoulder width apart - so invitingly exposed. "Then let's put on a good show for the plush toy, shall we?" She reached towards Raven's face, caressing the smaller woman's cheek tenderly as she placed a chaste kiss upon those soft lips once more. Every time their mouths met there was an explosion of electricity between them which sent tingles all throughout their bodies. Then Amaya moved onto the bed - on her hands and knees, facing away from the other woman - and Raven watched with awe as the giant peach which glistened with dewdrops was teasingly presented to her. "Like what you see?" Amaya cooed when she realized Raven was staring at her private area.

Raven couldn't bring herself to answer verbally, so instead she just nodded - then started kissing her friend's bum, unable to hold back any longer. It felt so naughty to be this intimate with another woman, and it didn't get any less intense when Amaya started with her dirty talk, telling Raven how the teddy bear was able to see how badly she wanted her. How CJ could see what a pervert she was being. Raven could feel the heat coming from the other girl's sex, even from a couple of inches away. She smelled euphoric.

"I.. I want to eat you out," Raven whispered, barely able to get the words out.

"I thought you were straight," came the teasing response, and Raven just shrugged her shoulders, causing Amaya to giggle. "Go ahead and taste me." There was something in those amber eyes that seemed different, although Raven wasn't sure what exactly. Did the demon have something to do with it, or was it simply that Amaya was overjoyed that her friend had finally reciprocated some of her feelings? Not rejected her advances? But when the young lass began swaying her ass left and right in a seductive motion, it seemed as if nothing else truly mattered besides satisfying this burning need to lick up that wetness - to make Amaya moan like no woman had done before.

Raven glanced at the sofa for a moment where Josephine Clarice Amayasdóttir the third was sitting. Then she gave in, and just went for it, burying her face between her best friend's toned thighs. She heard Amaya gasp softly as her tongue flicked across her sex, savouring her cream, then penetrated inside deeper. Raven was instantly transported to cloud nine, and wondered why she had denied herself such pleasures for so long. What an idiot she'd been!

With one hand on either side of Amaya's plump bottom, fingers digging in to her flesh and her nose practically burrowed in the woman's anus, she kept lapping away - licking all over with reckless abandon. It was like a frenzy took hold of her, and everything became foggy around the edges; thoughts became secondary to the basal instinct to feed her own desires. Even if there were still traces of embarrassment about what they were doing, those feelings felt shrouded as her succulent friend squirmed against her mouth. Raven could feel how soaked she was. A hand reached back and found its way into her hair, tugging softly at it. It only spurred her on further. She had to have more of Amaya, drink every last drop of her lust until they both fell over the edge.

"It feels so good, darling," Amaya whispered between laboured breaths. "Just like that.. Mmmh.."

The woman's encouragement only made Raven try harder to satisfy her. The tiny woman wiggled her tongue inside, and it was getting apparent that Amaya would soon be pushed over the edge. Raven's heart beat rapidly - eager for her friend's ecstasy. And then Amaya let out a husky moan, and there came an almost overwhelming rush of warmth - as if a floodgate had been opened up, washing over her lover. But instead of pulling away, Raven stayed put, still lapping at the source as Amaya's orgasmic juices spilled around her mouth and soaked the bedsheets underneath. She was vaguely aware of her own throbbing core, but didn't have the mind to attend to it.

"Wow!" Raven exclaimed in amazement when it finally ended, moving away from Amaya's private area to look her in the eye once more. To her surprise, Amaya looked positively devilish, and threw herself back on top of her petite friend, holding her tightly in an embrace.

"You're a natural, Birdie. It is time for you to feel even better now though. Is that alright?" Her voice was low and intense - different from what Raven usually associated with her. There was an insatiable hunger behind her gaze, and a hint of sadism. "Yes?"

"Y-Yeah.." She couldn't deny that she loved being this vulnerable, at Amaya's mercy. But when her friend rolled her over, so that Raven ended up on top - her black locks cascading down all over her friend's face - her arousal quickly turned to fear. Something unnatural had taken hold of Amaya. That much was clear from the woman's eyes. It had to be that incubus. Had the orgasm somehow brought its dormant powers to the surface? "Amaya, what-"

It happened so fast. The entire room shook, and Amaya held onto Raven tightly so that she couldn't move. Couldn't break free. Somewhere behind her, the demonic entity manifested out of thin air. She could hear a crackling sound - the scent of copper and ash reaching her nostrils before anything else did. The creature moved closer to them on silent feet, and Raven's heart beat a million miles per second.

"Stop! Let me go!" she screamed hysterically as she thrashed about, trying in vain to free herself. "Amaya, what's going on!?" It didn't seem like Amaya even heard her. Just kept her head buried in the nape of Raven's neck, kissing her there while holding onto the frightened girl with one arm wrapped around her, the other now spreading her buttcheeks wide open. "Help! Stop!"

"Just relax and enjoy this," Amaya responded with a seductive lilt. "There's nothing to worry about. This is going to feel amazing." Amaya spoke as if she had an unparalleled expertise in the matter. "This is a gift."

The demon made it's way onto the bed, the mattress whining loudly under the weight. Suddenly, something began poking against her holes - both of them at once - and she panicked even further as she realized that the demon was about to penetrate her. Not only that, it seemed like the fiend had not one but two cocks - one positioned directly above the other - and both of them far too large for her little body to take, even under the best of circumstances. The length and girth of them were not comparable to that of any human.

Raven tried screaming again but before any words could form on her lips, Amaya kissed her deeply, and she felt the demons cocks thrust into her - inside of her asshole and pussy at the exact same time. The sensation was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Somehow, despite their size, there was no pain. Her tiny orifices just parted around those thick cocks like warm butter - welcoming him inside as if made for the purpose of accepting his love. In an instant, her fear vanished, and turned into pure pleasure. Raven let out a high-pitched whimper as he began pumping in and out - slowly, and surprisingly gently. Every single cell in her body screamed for more. She must be under his spell, she realized - and likely the same could be said for Amaya. But being penetrated by the demonic being was unlike any previous pleasure she had ever known. Much more intense.

The little lady's eyes rolled back in her head from the sensations coursing through her, and Amaya couldn't help but to giggle. "See? I told you, it feels amazing. Just enjoy it." And she let go of her tight grip, instead just petting Raven's head as the goth lady enjoyed what was being offered by their demon guest. Her mind turned blank. All she could focus on was the feeling of being stretched further than she'd ever been before. When he shoved himself in deeper, it felt like pure ecstasy - better than anything else she'd ever experienced. The more it went on, the deeper she got lost in that sensation. Wanted to remain there. To drown there. To die there.

"Yes! Fuck my little slut holes," she sobbed, and Amaya couldn't contain her giggles.

"Such a good girl. I love hearing you scream for our guest," she purred back while watching her friend get absolutely ravaged. But Raven was beyond words at this point, only able to moan incoherently - the spicy scent of the creature's body filling her nostrils, and his pre-cum lubricating her passageways so she could take every inch. Raven panted wildly, an almost irresistible urge building inside her belly. Her mouth was wide open with wanton desire, her expression downright silly with overwhelming lust. How had things ended up like this? How could this be happening?

A minute or two passed before the soft woman underneath of her spoke up once more. "Raven, you want both those cocks up your ass at the same time, don't you?" Amaya teased, moving the young lady's long locks out of her face so she could admire her friend's expression.

She let out a guttural moan, unable to respond - but instead just nodding slightly. She didn't even know what she wanted. It all felt too good for any one word or phrase to encompass the rush of emotions surging through her. But as the demon pulled out of her, and aligned both enormous phalluses against her sphincter, it dawned on her that this was exactly what she craved. Raven raised her head just enough to peek between her legs, down at her overwhelmed pussy which leaked womanly wetness onto Amaya's sheets - then looked over at the monstrous members aimed at her anal opening, waiting impatiently. They were insanely large - and if she hadn't been under the creature's mesmerizing grasp, she would have probably run away from the very sight of them. As it stood though, they both looked so appealing, and the sight of the demon itself - even though it should have been terrifying - brought on an odd feeling of comfort.

Amaya shimmied upwards a bit, sticking her breasts in Raven's face, pushing one of them into her mouth with soft coos of approval. "Be a good little fuck toy and open your ass up for our friend."

It seemed like an impossible fit. Each of the incubus's two cocks were as thick as Raven's entire arm. Nevertheless, as he began to slide forward, her anus expanded around the shafts without any pain - the goth girl unable to stop herself from whimpering loudly once the first inches popped inside, her inner walls rippling in ecstasy. Whatever demonic magic the creature was utilizing seemed to remove all discomfort, leaving only pleasure. She was so lost in an ocean of lust that there wasn't a single other thought in her head besides getting ravished. Raven wanted this. No, needed it! Her breathing became laboured, and she inhaled deeply as the demonic creature made his way in - deeper and deeper - until both of his throbbing spears had vanished into her butt completely.

For every inch Raven took, Amaya looked happier and happier. "Take it all for us, little Birdie," she said encouragingly, petting Raven on the back and making sure the young lady knew how pleased she was with her friend's performance. Heat radiated from where the cocks were buried up inside her bowels, but when they started thrusting in unison - pumping at a leisurely pace as if to savour every second - it quickly spread throughout her entire body like wildfire on a hot summer night. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

A shudder went through her body as she reached climax. Her toes curled - and it felt as though all of the pent-up sexual frustration which had been accumulating over her entire lifespan was being released right then and there. The death of her innocence. An end, and a new beginning.

All track of time was lost. The same could be said for the number of orgasms; It was impossible to keep track. All she knew was that after an eternity, both of the cocks blasted deep inside her most perverted hole, painting her insides white with sticky demon cum. When they finally withdrew from within, leaving only a sloppy mess behind, the creature made a satisfied noise - almost like a roar - and then vanished into nothingness as suddenly as it appeared.

"Did you enjoy that?" Amaya purred in Raven's ear once the little lady regained some semblance of her senses, petting her softly on the head as if she was in desperate need of aftercare.

The black-haired girl just nodded meekly, eyes still unfocused. "Amazing," she whispered - unable to properly form sentences in her current state. Amaya's face filled with pride and glee at the words. "But.. How? What.. I don't understand.." she added, struggling to articulate even one single word of the countless thoughts racing through her mind.

Her friend shushed her - not in a rude fashion, but instead like Raven was worrying about trivial matters. She hugged the shorter woman tightly before continuing. "Don't worry about it, darling." Amaya smiled sweetly at her - as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But there was so much Raven wanted to know. Her breathing began to pick up again, and panic began creeping back into her mind and her expression, regaining some clarity. She opened her mouth to speak, but Amaya shook her head, an expression on her face that looked almost judgemental. "Raven, you loved it. Stop lying to yourself. There's no point trying to make sense of it all right now, when you're this drained. Besides.. Don't you want our friend to come visit us again tomorrow, hmm?"

"I.. uhm.." It felt as though Raven's brain had shut itself down in protest - unable to even begin to comprehend what was going on. All that came out of her lips was: "Yeah."

Amaya's eyes lit up. "Good, because myself and Mister Incubus are going to ravage you every night from now on. Lucky girl! You're so adorable," she giggled before placing a loving kiss onto the petite lady's cheek. "Now sleep tight, love," Amaya cooed as Raven gradually relaxed and began to doze off under Amaya's tender care, the blanket being wrapped around them as the petite woman closed her eyes.

None of what had happened made any sense. But two things Raven knew for certain; Amaya was no longer her friend, but her lover. The two of them belonged together, their fates entwined. And secondly - and most importantly - no matter how disturbing it all was, Raven wanted more. The way her heart fluttered in her chest when she thought about it confirmed it; she was already addicted to the sexual pleasure that Amaya and the demon provided her. In her final moment before falling asleep, she reached down with her hand to touch her sex - still slick with her own wetness and spilled demonic semen - and rubbed it gently and absent-mindedly while fantasizing about everything they would be doing the following evening. Perhaps she'd never get used to being dominated by a monster who seemed hellbent on fucking her into oblivion, but did that truly matter when the incubus was able to bring her such bliss? Raven fell into a deep sleep with a grin across her lips - dreaming of what her life was going to be like from then on. A wonderful, sinful dream..