Astoria Park Resumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-o-0-o-

Juliana had been busy with acting on her proposal. She had acquired the lease on a suitable house to set up her gaming establishment. Tradesmen were decorating it, an artist had been commissioned to paint the walls with a mural of ladies and gentlemen disporting themselves, and while suitably decorous, it didn't take much imagination to see what was going on. The next step was to engage suitable young ladies to act as hostesses for the clientele who would be predominantly male and definitely rich. The girls would be paid a modest salary that would encourage them to offer, at a price, of course, additional pleasures for these clients.

"Your sister Bella, I think that she would be perfect for the position that I am offering. She has the looks and the grace that is all-important. I can see her making a success of this. I am also looking for other girls, can you suggest any?" She already knew that he would suggest Elizabeth, her only reservation was her father, he must never find out. William was providing much of the money used for this venture, but she was unsure how he would react if he found his own daughter working there. This would require some delicate manoeuvring on her part.

"Bella's friend Elizabeth would be perfect, although I'm not sure that I would want her working for you."

"You're in love with her, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then let me remind you that your gambling debts are getting out of hand, and, unless you can pay them soon, there are a couple of very dangerous men who will not hesitate to exact their revenge on you, if you know what I mean?"

"Yes. Leave it with me, I'll see what I can do."

-o-0-o-

"I need you to do this, for me." Roderick was fingering Bella's vagina. "You see, I owe some money to men who are becoming tiresome in their demands for repayment. An acquaintance of mine is setting up this gaming establishment for wealthy gentlemen, and she needs some well-bred young ladies to act as hostesses, all these girls will have to do is to look decorative and encourage the men to drink more, and wager more, money on games of chance."

"That's all they have to do?"

"Yes."

"And how much will they be paid?"

"That is to be decided."

"And you thought of me, is this correct?"

"Yes."

"Only me?"

"Well, I did think . . ."

"Of Elizabeth, is that it?"

"Yes, I did think of Elizabeth. It is not as if you would be asked to do anything wrong, it will be all very proper, in good taste."

"And you want me to ask Elizabeth I suppose?"

"If you would, somehow I don't think that she would take kindly to it if it came from me."

"You don't think that she'd like it if the man she loves so desperately is asking her to do this?"

"The thought did cross my mind, yes."

"Leave it to me."

"Thank you."

"You can remove yourself from my body." Bella was going to make him pay for this. While she had no illusions that the girls would be restricted to hostess duties only, she had heard about these goings-on by listening to her mother's friends gossiping about scandalous behaviour among society acquaintances' husbands in such places, she quite liked the thought of the opportunities that such a role could present.

-o-0-o-

"I know that you are in love with Roderick," Bella and Elizabeth were chatting at lunchtime at the Constance Armitage Academy, "but would you let Simon make love to you?"

"You forget that I already have."

"But that was different, that was the four of us together, what about just you and him?"

"I suppose so."

"What about other men, rich men, rich men who can open doors for you to meet a rich man who would marry you, would you make love to one of them?"

"It would depend on the man, I mean if he was repulsive I wouldn't, but if he was both wealthy and passably handsome I would think about it, why?"

"What about it if you were working in a position where you had to be friendly with such men, and you received a salary for doing this, and the man offered you more to provide an additional service for him that could include making love to him, for which he would pay you handsomely, in addition to what you were already being paid, would you do it?"

"Yes, I believe that I would."

"Good, I knew that you would say that. We have an appointment tomorrow with the woman who is organising this establishment, she will explain more about it. This will give us the opportunity to get out of this place and live our own lives, free from interfering old people."

-o-0-o-

Priss and Ben rode side by side, their legs touching, towards the line of trees that marked the course of the river. The horse's gait and Priss' astride riding position send waves of pleasure, caused by the stimulation of her clitoris against the ridge on the top of the saddle, coursing through her body. She had several small orgasms during the course of the five-mile journey and was in anticipation of having Ben's formidable penis deep inside her soon. They chose a shaded spot, well surrounded by brush, for their tryst. Ben had taken the saddle from his horse and spread the saddle blanket on the ground before taking her in his arms and lowering her to the ground. Their first was a frantic coupling, which frightened birds for nearby trees, as Priss' cries of pure joy soared aloft. The second was a more subdued lovemaking, longer in reaching its climax, but more intense in a gentler way than the first. Priss sobbed with pleasure at this one. For some time they lay on the blanket just holding each other and whispering nothing but their love for each other.

After a sandwich and a shared beer, Ben climbed the windmill tower and replaced the grease in the gearbox before climbing down and raising the pump from the bore. He replaced all washers and seals before lowering it into the hole. "There's nothing that needs replacing, but we should order new parts for the future."

"I'll tell William that you'll order it the next time you go into town." Priss was pleased with being able to demonstrate her abilities in making decisions affecting the running of the property.

"I heard tell on the grapevine that the railway is to be extended past our property, maybe we should look to that for the future." Ben was chewing on a grass stem.

"What do you have in mind?" Priss' curiosity was aroused.

"I think that we should talk to the local Member of Parliament about establishing a silo where we, and surrounding farmers, can store our grain for shipment by rail to the markets in Sydney. We can also set up a store there to supply us and the other farmers. We have around twenty farm labourers here now, and I think that if we built them each a cottage, and encouraged them to bring families to live, we can establish a village at the siding."

"You've been giving this a great deal of thought, haven't you?"

"Yes. I want what's best for you and this farm. If we have our own labour force here to do the work we won't be at the mercy of those itinerant workers, except maybe the Shearers, we shouldn't have workers who only work for a week or two each year."

"Enough of this talk, let us make love once more before we have to return to the homestead." Priss was rousing his penis to life and whimpered as she felt it slide into her. She had known no love as pure and strong as she had for this tall, strong and taciturn man. In the back of her mind, she knew that there was no hope that this could go on forever, but she determined to enjoy every moment of her stolen love.

-o-0-o-

"Come in girls." Juliana led Bella and Elizabeth into her sitting room. "You girls have been asked to come and see me about a situation that I may have for you when you graduate from the Constance Armitage Academy in a few months."

"Yes," Bella answered for both of them. "What does this involve?"

"In good time. Tell me, what does this academy teach you?"

"We are taught the skills that we will need to become a perfect wife for our husband."

"Yes, that's well and good, but what does it actually teach you, what skills?"

"We are taught how to run a household, how to organise the help, meal preparation and maintaining the household budget." Elizabeth said.

"But what about the personal aspects of this marriage, are you taught how to pleasure your husband?"

"In what way?"

"In the marriage bed."

"Oh, you mean how to make love to him? Yes, we are taught the basics of this, what goes where what is acceptable for a husband and wife to do and what is not. What does this have to do with this job?" Elizabeth asked. She and Bella had discussed what Roderick had told them and came to the conclusion that it would be more than just looking pretty. "Are you saying that this position will require us to do those things with the gentlemen?"

"No, I am not saying that. You will not be required to provide such a service. However, if you wish to, any such situation will be a private arrangement between you and the gentleman concerned. You will, of course, be paid accordingly, and any gratuity over the additional charge will be yours to keep."

"But that is like being a prostitute."

"No. Please understand, this is a Gentleman's Club, not a brothel. The clientele is all gentlemen and will not make demands on you that a gentleman would not make. Most of them will seek nothing more than the company of a girl such as yourselves while he is playing at the tables. Some may like you and want to continue to enjoy your company in a private room upstairs. He will act under strict guidelines, and they are that he will harm the young lady in no way. If, however, he wishes you to inflict pain on him, you will oblige. If he wants you to dominate him and he submits to your domination and humiliation, you will oblige. For these actions, you will receive a substantial reward."

"What if he wants two girls?" Bella asked. She was already thinking of how it was when she and Elizabeth made love to Roderick.

"If that is what he wants, then he shall have it, but it will cost him twice as much. You must remember that the gentleman's demands are to be met, but that the more outrageous those demands, the more he will have to pay, and the more that the girls will earn."

"The role of a Hostess, what does that involve?" Bella asked.

"When the gentleman arrives at the club, and remember, this service is offered to only a very few select clients, he will be assigned a Hostess for the evening. It will be her job to make him feel comfortable and relaxed, to ensure that, at all times, his drink is refreshed, and encourage him to play the tables. What happens beyond that is by agreement between you and the gentleman. The one stipulation is that there will be no outside contact between him and you. Everything between you happens within this club. We will not allow private liaisons, if I hear of any such liaison, the girl will be dismissed immediately, is that understood?"

"Yes. There is one thing, are we expected to provide the dresses that we wear?"

"No, the club will provide all clothing, including if needed, undergarments, as well as shoes and gloves. You will dress in the latest fashion with one stipulation."

"And that is?"

"You will display just enough bosom to interest the gentleman, but not so much as to cheapen you. Now, one final thing, you will have to begin a week before the club opens."

"Why is that?"

"While the Constance Armitage Academy teaches you how to be a wife, we will teach you how to be a mistress. We do not expect you to become mistresses to your clients, but they must feel at all times that this is a possibility."

"What if a gentleman requests a particular girl be his Hostess, will that be accommodated?"

"If that girl is available, yes. If he wishes a particular girl then he should be encouraged to make prior arrangements."

"What if she doesn't want to be his Hostess?"

"If she is available and even if there are other girls free at the time, she will have no choice. One of the stipulations is that, within reason, the client will get what he desires."

"What if she has a good reason to not want to go with that gentleman?"

"If something happens between you and the gentleman during a previous visit that has upset you in any way, you will come to me immediately and we will discuss it. If the matter is sufficiently serious, the gentleman will be barred from the club. One other thing, I will take you to my seamstress, who will take your measurements, and make your dresses. During your first week, they will be fitted and any alterations made. I want you looking perfect for our opening night."

"We haven't agreed to this."

"But you are going to, aren't you?"

"Yes." Both girls replied.

"That is all for the time being. In two weeks' time, we will meet here so that I may take you to the seamstress, and we can get everything started. You girls are just what I'm looking for."

"We haven't discussed our salaries. What can we expect?" Bella asked.

"Initially it will be ten shillings per week, all found. That is another thing, you will both live in the club. Your rooms will be used, not only for you to sleep in, but if you are entertaining a client it will be in the same room. There will be maids to clean and tidy for you and to launder your clothes. Your meals will be served in the Dining room at a time when there are no clients present. You will not be allowed to consume alcohol while on duty, drinks that look like alcohol but are not, will be served to you while you are working. Is this all understood?"

"Yes."

-o-0-o-

"This is great!" Squealed Bella as they left Juliana's house. "We have employment to go to, a real job where we can meet men who will pay for us. Just think Lizzie, if we don't have to spend money on clothes and things, and we play our cards right and earn extra on top of what Juliana will pay us, in no time at all we'll be able to travel. Won't it be amazing being able to travel to London and Paris? We may even be able to persuade a man to pay for us to accompany him."

"You're getting carried away with this, we have to want to take a man to our room, not just because he has the money to pay for it. I don't know if I can do that, and what would Roderick think?"

"He's all for it, after all this is his idea in the first place."

"But why would he suggest this, what's in it for him?"

"Apparently he has got into trouble over gambling debts and Juliana has been able to have those debts cancelled if he can persuade us to take these positions."

"What? Are you telling me that this is all so that he has his gambling debts cancelled? Has it ever crossed your mind, that this is the man that is supposed to love us, both of us?"

"If you look at it that way, I can see why you are having second thoughts. But Lizzie, isn't this the best job we can have? We both like making love, and it's not like we're one of those crib girls that work in those seedy brothels, that we have been warned about becoming if we give in to temptation and let a man take advantage of us. It hasn't happened and we have had love with Roderick and Simon dozens of times."

"I can't get my thoughts away from having to make love to someone like my father just because he can afford to pay me. It's too revolting to contemplate."

"Not all of them will be like your father. Anyhow, didn't you tell me that he has a mistress in Sydney? Why would he bother to come to the club?"

"He would come if his friends were there. With him, it is about doing what other wealthy men do, and this club is just the sort of place that would attract them. I hope he doesn't go there."

-o-0-o-

"I have chosen four young girls who, I think, will be just perfect," Juliana told William. He had just ridden in from the property to arrange for a shearing gang for the next clip. "They have the right look and carriage, and they can even carry on a sensible conversation. The men will find them a pleasure to be with. I will have to teach them a few tricks about how to encourage the clients to gamble more heavily."

"Did you explain about the additional services that they may be asked to provide?"

"Yes, one of them surprised me by asking about men who want two girls at once. I get the impression that she has had experience with this. Another of them, I feel that she is a little more cautious, I may need to loosen her up a little."

"But not too much, I don't want her to become too loose."

"Don't worry, the girls will be safe with me."

"How much has this cost me so far?" He was concerned that he might be cutting it a little fine financially, the sowing crew should be in full swing and there were several hundred acres of wheat to get into the ground in time for the winter rains.

"Don't worry, it's all under control. I've been able to negotiate favourable rates from the tradesmen. And before you ask, no it has not been a payment-in-kind arrangement, they will all be invited to a pre-opening night, the drinks will be on the house, but they'll have to use their own money if they want to play the tables. You never know, with a bit of luck we might be able to win most of it back."

"I hope that the tables aren't rigged in any way."

"I hope that you're not suggesting that I'd do anything dishonest are you?" She kissed him and her hand felt for the buttons of his fly.

-o-0-o-

At last, the sign was removed from Wills' neck and he and his mates could get on with life. Their existence was interrupted by their studies, a necessary inconvenience to which they devote just enough effort to scrape a passing grade.

His final term was one of keeping his nose clean and not incurring the wrath of his Masters who had the power to decide his fate.

He wrote a letter home requesting permission to stay in Sydney with friends instead of spending time at Astoria Park, something that he dreaded. Thommo had invited him to spend the holidays with him, something that the young William was looking forward to. On a weekend stop-over, he had been introduced to Becky Thompson, a year older than him, who had shown an interest. He often went to sleep with his erect penis in his hand in anticipation of the joys that lay ahead.

His letter gave William an excuse to come to town to sort things out with Wills. "What is the meaning of this?" William had the letter in his hand and was waving it in Wills' face.

"Thommo has invited me to stay with him and his family for the holidays. They have a holiday house on the northern beaches and we could go swimming and fishing. It would be better for me than sitting at home sweltering in the hot sun and fighting off the flies. Let's face it, you seem to be spending less and less time there yourself. Any excuse to come to town and you're on your horse. I don't suppose that it has anything to do with a certain lady, does it?" Wills was playing his trump card, by letting his father know that he knew of the affair gave him a bargaining advantage, his father could never be sure that he wouldn't tell his mother.

The look William gave him was one of displeasure. "How did you know of that?"

"You haven't been the most discreet person, my friends all know about it."

"All right, I'll let you stay with your friend for a time, but you will have to be home for Christmas. You can return for New Year. In the meantime, you need to prepare for your trip to England and Cambridge."

"I would rather stay here in Sydney than go to England, I hear tell that it's always freezing."

"You have a place there and you will go as planned, so get any thoughts of staying out of your head."

"Oh all right I'll go, but only because Thommo's father has insisted that he go, and he has arranged for us to travel together and board together at university."

-o-0-o-

Having reached a compromise with his son, William called on Juliana at the club where she was overseeing the final preparations for the grand opening. To the authorities, this was nothing more than a gentleman's club where the rich men could gather and dine in comfort. They overlooked the fact that the clients were discouraged from bringing women to the club, but if they had known that the management was employing hostesses they may have taken a different viewpoint.