Astra Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katlyn nodded, "Alright I could see that I guess. When you put it like that...but you need how many wives?"

Jack pointed to the boys, "Back inside. Ladies, you talk to her."

Jack walked Sadie inside with the lads, "What is she studying."

Sadie groaned, "She wants in on the family business. She is studying about becoming a brewmaster and botany."

Jack nodded, "Is she any good at it?"

Sadie shrugged, "I won't let her near the brewery to find out."

Jack walked over and poured 3 shots. One from each bottle.

He waited for them to walk in.

---

Grace smiled, "He has had things done to him by our military, from the future, that makes him a fucking love-making machine in bed. He can turn us all into gibbering fools. He connects to every wife for different reasons. Every wife is bisexual and we all enjoy each other's company. He works hard and he plays hard."

Sprits smiled, "He had 14 wives and 17 children before getting thrown back in time. According to Astra, they were all dead inside of 5 years. Then he lost 3 in this expedition and the attack at Tau Ceti. He is a caring man and if you have dreams, he will work to see you get the chance to explore them."

Katlyn sighed, "I've never been with a man."

Akio held up a hand as did Ash, "We were the same way. He took us as we were."

Ash smiled, "He found me, saved me from dying, taught me the sword, to fly my ass off, and gave me children. I have not had a single thing that I wanted to pursue that he did not support. He supports us all in what we want to do. What do you want to do?"

Katlyn sighed, "I want to go to a colony as he did and be a brewmaster in another world. Children would be nice. My mother thinks they are lofty goals and won't let me work in the family business. I am also a few credits short of my botany degree."

Grace smiled, "We have a couple of botanists in Tau Ceti, not aboard the ship. We have some brewmasters that worked for your family and carried on the tradition in the new colonies. There is room to expand there or on another colony as well. He can give you all of that." Grace then went into a detailed discussion on wedding night activities in the past in vivid detail.

Katlyn looked at her, "He is serious about wanting me for a wife?"

All of the ladies nodded as Sprits spoke, "As are we as we all like the ladies and him."

They finally made it to the door.

---

Jack smiled, "Studying to be a brewmaster and botany. Let us see if you know your stuff. 3 shots of mead. 3 different breweries in 3 different worlds. Tell me which one is yours and then which one is better. Then give me your best guess as to why?"

Katlyn walked over with a limp and took the first one, "Not ours." She drank the second one, "Tastes like ours." Then the third. "Wait, the last two were nearly identical if not identical. The first one, something off with the honey used. Might be the climate. These 2. I could not tell the difference. It was from 3 different breweries?"

Jack nodded, "2 different worlds in Tau Ceti. The first is from Geos. The climate is warmer and a bit dryer there. The second was yours. The third is from Meos. Cooler climate with about the same humidity. Less than one-tenth of one percent difference in the formula."

Katlynn looked, "Show me the bottles."

He handed her the bottles and she looked at the list of differences. She pointed. "Never heard of this pollen before."

Jack nodded, "Flower native to the world. Fiery red petaled flowers bloom in the afternoon sun and grow out of standing cool water or snow. It must be cool at the very least."

Katlynn nodded and read the back, "Gran mentioned these labels. She would have liked the Meos, not so much the other."

Jack nodded, "But there are hundreds of wild bee colonies there now."

Katlynn looked over at her mother, "Really? It all worked?"

Sadie pointed to what was in her hands, "Think so don't you?"

Katlynn rolled her eyes. Jack pulled up his holovid for each of the refineries. Katlyn nodded, "Yea, definitely too hot there. No cooler places on that planet?"

He smiled and showed a comparison of the world to earth. She shook her head, "These places are massive! How many people!?"

Jack sighed, "Approaching 500,000 between the 2. Jacob go grab my coffee beans." He nodded and brought in a small box with a couple of bags, "You got a grinder? Try a cup of each. Tell me which is better."

She made a couple of pots of coffee for everyone. She looked over, "The one from the red bag hand down is better."

Jack nodded, "Geos. For coffee. Meos for Mead. Start my day on Geos and travel over to Meos when they are close and stock up." He pulled up another image for her and she turned 12 shades of red before shutting it off.

Katlynn handed it to her mother who opened it and smiled then shut it off, "The man has assets."

Jack looked at her, "No nude beaches in Ireland?"

Katlyn shook her head and looked at all the ladies and then back at Jack "Wait you said these 2 are your children."

Jack nodded, "Conceived in route and Born on Lady of the Lake."

Katlyn looked at Jack, "That a ship?"

Jack nodded, "Hospital and research ship."

Katlynn looked, "You do not look old enough to be their parents, any of you?"

Jack nodded, "I have 180 children with me on the ships. The eldest children are 19, and a few are closing in on 18, while those 2 will be 17 soon.

I am 45 years old. 16 and up lets them serve in the Home Guard. Our version of a Military. There is no money, no malls, and it is a simpler way of life. Clothes are made with a fabricator. Some farmers and ranchers took cattle and sheep to both worlds. Also, goats. They trade now and then to kick up the gene pool. Hybrids do not age the same."

Timothy looked up, "Or at all depending."

Jack sighed, "There is some truth to that statement. There is a small number that can become eternal. Death in an accident or murder. But not by natural causes. The ones who don't could live for centuries."

Katlynn looked at her mother, "You heard this before?'

Jack interceded, "Not many know about that. I get enough people looking at me for throwing bikes in a field and the like."

Katlynn nodded, "Your wives then?"

Jack sighed, "Some. We were told two of each blade color. I am missing one wife with a blue blade. You would be red. Hot-headed. Fiery Temper. More so than Holly was."

He pulled up a picture of Holly and showed it to her. She looked, "Gorgeous woman."

Jack nodded, "She and Carol died in the attack they talked about in the news. The lady behind her and to your left. Danyelle was the first to die in a shuttle accident. She and Holly were not hybrids. They were not interested in learning the sword. It is a requirement. You need lessons."

Katlynn looked at him, "You think I could not take you?"

Jack smiled, "My two 16 and soon-to-be 17-year-old sons, hope to be hybrids in a year or so. They have laser swords. See if you can beat one of them. You choose." She grabbed Jacob by the arm, "Alright little man. Let us see what you can do."

Jacob pulled a pair of blue laser swords and went into a Kata and spun toward her and backed Katlyn off. He nodded. She looked up, "Alright, what about the other one."

He walked out and had a sheathed katana. He looked at her and nodded. She went in. He drew the sword in one fluid motion and knocked her blade up and out of her hand as he spun. He stopped 2 cm from running her through.

Katlynn went and got her sword. "Alright, I could use a few pointers."

Jack smiled, called his blade, and sliced through her 6 different ways before she could blink. "A Psi sword is a different weapon. I can tell it not to hurt you. To pass your blade and let it take off your head at the neck. There is always something to learn. The only way to prevent it is to go Psi sword vs Psi sword. Aiko, one and a half speed."

She nodded and the 2 of them spared in a blur and they went at it. She struck him with a hand pushing him back. She came in and he took her out at the knees and drove his blade down as she deflected it away. She rolled away. They bowed to each other. She looked at them "You can go faster?"

Grace laughed, "Double that easily with those 2. They live for the sword. Every Psi blade has a name that describes the one wielding it."

She nodded, "His?" She leaned over and told her all of them in her ear. She looked at Grace, "Lady Justice?"

Grace nodded, "Also a lawyer and business manager. Colors reflect personalities. Ash and Aiko are your sisters in color. He can read them. He suspected I was like him. A justice."

Katlynn looked at her, "Then you are the first wife?"

Grace shook her head, "Sprits has that honor. The first to agree unconditionally. Her girlfriend Holly and mine Danyelle are 2 of the 3 dead wives. We were together before meeting Jack."

Jack thought, "Astra anything of concern?"

Astra sighed, "Sent it on to the President and the news via blind means. It hit an hour ago. She is scrambling at damage control. I kind of held off on letting you know because of some of the stuff she said at the beginning."

He looked over and went back into the house. He brought up his holovid for Tera News and saw the scandal of the recorded meeting with weapon manufacturers including the ones he canned. They were trying to find ways of discrediting or killing him. She brought up the footage from the Tera-1 attack and told them, "That did not work then. Even with my delay and keeping him out of their heads."

Jack looked down and answered the call, "Hello Mr. President. Astra just contacted me and said I should look at the news. I am still in Ireland. I met a fiery redhead who is a part of the Irish Mills Mead family. We have been hitting it off and I am just as shocked as you are at seeing this. She pissed off more than one person in her run-up."

President Grendal nodded, "You had no idea about this?"

Jack looked at President Grendal, "I knew she ran out of the interview. I knew she was not happy but this was the first I had seen this. Else I would be flying over her with gun cameras aimed at her and rounds being fired!"

President Grendal nodded, "Alright, it was leaked to multiple media outlets and sent here anonymously. Not your style of doing things."

Jack shook his head, "When I know something Mr. President then you know it."

President Grendal nodded, "Alright thanks, Jack." Jack closed the holovid.

Grace looked at him, "You told Astra not to tell you just send it off like that."

Jack nodded, "I did not want to know unless it threatened the President. Astra said she held off because of something she said early on."

Astra commented, "That idea, of framing you killing the President, was mentioned but shot down as it would be hard to do without you in the area at which point the Tera-1 situation was discussed again. She pointed out she thought about it and dismissed the idea. GBI is currently tracking her down. They got the other meeting participants."

He closed it down and looked at his hosts, "Tera-1 was a rogue military group. Did not know she had a hand in it. Another special election?"

Katlyn nodded, "You might get called in to testify."

Jack shook his head, "Doubtful, show her what I did to the corrupt congress."

Katlyn looked, "You brought that congress down! That is where I saw your face before. Was fucking brilliant as I was in grade school. How did you do that?"

Jack smiled, "Show her Astra." Astra popped up on the screen and did her chest plate thing and explained her role. "He has over 58,000 children. Most are back on Geos and Meos. One of the reasons he wanted to find new wives back here. Less of a chance of grabbing a daughter or being a stepfather to his actual child.

Over 3,000 of the crew aboard his ships here are his children. He does not want specific numbers. They get that high and it freaks him out some."

Jack sighed, "Thanks, sexy lady." He shut it off. Grace explained their complicated issues and the long history with Astra. He heard Astra, "We dropped off 32,854 samples back here for use. They went wickedly fast."

Jack sighed, "People are still clamoring for my sperm."

Grace looked over, "She told me earlier."

Jack nodded and looked at his messages and opened the hot damned folder. "A 24-year-old, bisexual Australia Doctor, Biologist, Marine biologist and likes to fence. Named Olivia Pence."

He showed her to Sprits who nodded, "I'd fuck her."

The blokes laughed and looked at what she was looking at and both whistled. Katlyn came around and looked at the woman with the D-cups and a cushy ass in a thong bikini.

Katlynn sighed, "Not interested in me then?"

Jack smiled, "I lost 3 they wanted me to find at least 3 more. She is likely a blue sword. Most doctors are." Katlyn nodded. "Question is would you fuck her?"

Katlyn turned red and her mother Sadie had to laugh, "She has never had that conversation with us but we knew she liked the ladies."

Sadie looked, "Yes because I'd fuck her and I am not that into women."

The guys laughed at her. Katlyn was embarrassed and Jack walked over. Jack lifted her chin, "Part of being a hybrid is embracing who you are. You have a fiery determination, and gorgeous green eyes to go with your very red hair. You are a classic Irish beauty. Do not sell yourself short."

He bent over and kissed her until her knees buckled and then helped her to a chair before she fell over. Katlynn had silently come from him kissing her and her panties got overly damp.

She shook her head, "Your wife, Grace said what it was you did to your brides on each of the weddings or wedding nights. Very descriptive."

He pulled up a video for Aiko and handed it to Aiko, Aiko smiled and went between the two ladies and translated for them. They were both red by the time she was done. She kissed both mother and daughter.

Aiko looked over, "You have not had a mother and daughter."

Jack smacked Aiko on the ass, "Indirectly I did. Sprits's mother and the boys. Have you talked to your father yet?"

Sprits groaned, "Crap, I will go to the shuttle."

Jack looked over, "Sprits and Ash's wedding night activities were one of the videos lost. As was the after-party for the brides that kept me waiting for months but we have the wedding video for that. It made one of the celebrity porn sites and Astra was able to recover it when we returned. Lots of data got lost."

Katlyn looked at him, "Wedding on a porn site." He walked over and set his vid down and threw it up on the wall for all of them. The boys had seen it and knew. They went to the shuttle anyway. Katlyn looked, "I am afraid I might disappoint."

Ash smiled, "He took me and Aiko as virgins. You just adapt and enjoy yourself."

The mother Sadie nodded, "He has something you'd have to adapt to."

Grace laughed at her and nodded. "He does my ass and I turn into a gibbering fool. Holly was the same way. Constant climaxes."

The men at the table just shook their heads about the free-talking women. Jack smiled, "Katlyn is that something you are interested in?"

She looked at her mother who kissed her on the cheek. "Take him up on it before I do." The girl ran off as Jack shut off his holovid. Sprits walked in, "Met your sons, I mean my brothers. Anyway, both of my mothers want more as you are back. Astra said she can get some from you later. Same as last time, more boys for the next generation.

They said that the 9 of them all did well in school and have been great as the business has expanded. All in college, getting in early even. Flight skills as well as the business stuff. Doing some air breather fighters for Treven and Francine's engine. Found out one of them holds the record for Death Valley now. Told him I would have to pull my fighter and see how the course felt."

Jack nodded, "Then I will fly my shuttle through it and take it from you." She groaned, "You would too. Alright. We can leave it to the locals."

Jack shook his head, "You want to play that is fine. We should get a window and take a couple of wings through the course. I can pull my fighter out."

Sprits groaned, "Fuck that thing is a monster."

Jack nodded, "Baffled out to run at 2.9 in the atmosphere."

Spirits nodded, "I know."

Jack smiled, "I would run it fully armed though. I would want to destroy the course." She nodded, "I could run mine empty. That would make it close."

Jack nodded, "We could run stacked, I always like to be on top."

Sprits laughed at that, "Except you corkscrew your way through the course."

Jack nodded, "True."

Katlyn looked at him "You fly that fast?"

Jack smiled, "We should go to Australia."

Katlyn asked, "What about my hoverbike?"

Jack looked at her, "Bring it. I could build it into something useful."

Katlyn looked at Jack, "Like what?"

Jack smiled at her and whispered in her ear, "Give it a vibration feel like the motorcycles of old so every time you go banking into a turn, you're climaxing from it as it fucks with your clit."

Katlynn went dark red, "That sounds dangerous."

Jack nodded, "That is why you ride it, right? The adrenalin?"

Katlynn sighed, "There is truth to that but I had not thought of taking it to that extreme of a ride."

Jack laughed, "It is no replacement for the real thing."

Sprits laughed at her and helped her walk to the shuttle. Sadie commented, "Two cases of mead for my daughter?"

Jack smiled, "Also two pots of coffee."

Sadie laughed, "Alright that is a fair trade."

Katlynn looked over, "Mother!"

They got everyone on board and the cycle loaded as well. He watched the boys as Aiko took the second chair, "Sprits guide them to Montana first. Get your eldest 2 to grab a shuttle and meet us there. They can take Timothy and Jacob. Get Carolyn to fly the shuttle and have the boys ferry down our fighters."

Sprits looked over, "You get clearance."

Jack used his holovid and had the Death Valley race coordinator come up. He looked at the man, "You got a race going today?"

He nodded, "One run winner takes all 10,000TC buy-in. You want in?"

Jack smiled, "I want 14 slots."

The man laughed, "You can only run once."

Jack smiled, "14 pilots, 14 planes, one right after the other."

The man shook his head, "Alright if you got the TCs only one can win."

Jack smiled, "I know that. This will be fun."

Sprits smiled, "I will get all of the eldest pilots ready." Jack nodded. The man asked, "Name?"

Jack laughed, "All the same last name, Grab tail numbers ask and they can give it to you. I will fly last in that group. Last name of Travus. Sprits Marina Travus will fly in front of me. The other 12 are 12 of my best 19-year-old and 18-year-old pilots and sons. All fully armed fighters."

The man laughed, "You got 12 teenage pilots in full-armed fighters?"

Jack laughed back, "I got 16-year-olds in fully armed fighters. I am only bringing 12 of my 18-19-year-olds. Sprits Travus and myself Jack Travus, AKA Merlin."

The man groaned, "These, the black craft that flew in at 6x speeds in space?"

Jack laughed, "Yes. They are all geared down to be safely below 3x speeds in the atmosphere. Mine is not black it is a very dark purple. I had to be different. They also have FTL drives in them and system Travus 6x engines so they're not just air breather engines. They carry weight. I heard you tightened up the course. I want to see if you tightened it up enough."

The guy laughed, "It is your money."

Jack asked, "Are the Martina Brother flying in this?"

He laughed, "Yes they are."

Jack smiled, "Sprits is their sister."

He passed the man over to Grace who paid the fees while Sprits arranged the rendezvous. Jack looked over the course data and nodded, "Only one change. Spin faster."

They arrived at Sprits's family home and they were gone to the air races. Her twin was there and saw all the fighters coming to land.

1...45678...10