Astra Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astra stopped, "500ml. Hit capacity. You ladies will have to finish the others."

Jack laughed at that. When he stopped, he had a lot of worn-down wives. He looked at them, "You all look how I feel about everything going on with Tera. I am going to lay back in the middle of the bed and 2 brides owe me blowjobs."

The ladies made a hole for him to get into bed. Pela went first and brought him off and held the fountain for 30 minutes. The wives swarmed in to clean Jack up as Velma took her turn. She took 35 minutes before being hit by the fountain. Her sister covered it for a bit then Aiko took it into her throat and stole most of what was left; she gave a mouthful to Velma.

The new brides cuddled up to the sides and Sprits took her spot on his chest as he went to sleep with Astra sucking even more out of him. He thought about it and decided there was only one approach that would work.

The morning came and he carried Sprits with him into the shower and washed her up. "You are a beautiful lady. I will never again put that many into 1 woman. But if anything shows that I do not treat you like a fragile piece of glass, that will."

Sprits smiles and hugged him, "Another one and only. The only one who will carry 20 of your children at a time. It was a surprise, to say the least, and you told me why. What will you do after that?"

Jack smiled, "Try to keep it under 6 from now on."

Grace joined him, "Would you consider one more wife?"