Astral Porn Realm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people seemed a bit more free with their bodies. A couple people even walked the halls completely naked. It wasn't many, but it was still more none. And they all had bodies that they could proudly walk naked in. A couple was making out near my door, and the guy nearly had the girl's top off. I took a moment to look at her nice tits, as long as she was exposing them for all to see, before entering my dorm. At least this was normal. I sat down to my computer and saw an email notification. Apparently my advisor wanted an urgent meeting that must be before Monday. It was Saturday morning, so I emailed back asking if now was fine. Almost immediately I got a ping back affirming the meeting.

As I made my way across campus to the office building, more oddities. About two or three people walked around naked. People were checking them out, some were being fondled. This wasn't normal. Having sex with Stacy, while great, wasn't normal. Getting blown at the hospital wasn't normal. None of this was normal. What the fuck was going on?! I felt these thoughts going hazy again, but I kept my focus this time. None of this made sense.

When I entered the office building, a girl at the reception desk greeted me. I didn't remember the girl at the desk being this hot, but maybe she was brand new. I told her I had a meeting with my advisor and she gestured for me to go right in. It wasn't my usual advisor, but a busty redhead. She wore a form fitting black business suit, with the top few buttons in her white blouse unbuttoned. For a moment my eyes were drawn to her creamy cleavage before she invited me to have a seat.

"I had a different advisor," I said.

"Yes, Mr. Smith is no longer your advisor, and for now, I am your advisor."

"Why?" When I stopped focusing on her lovely body, I realized something about her was familiar. I knew her from somewhere. What class did she teach?

"Administrative reasons, don't worry about it. Point is, I'm your advisor now," she said. "Now, you are an education major in your senior year, about to graduate, yes?"

"That is correct," I nodded.

"And this being your senior year at the beginning of the semester, you are ready for your student teaching assignment."

"I suppose so."

She typed into her keyboard. "I see. You are being assigned to a local high school. Seniors. Health class."

"Health class?"

The woman nodded. "That's what it says right here."

"Health class?" I repeated.

"Yeah," the woman said. "Easy stuff. Basic anatomy. Sex ed. You get the idea. You'll have fun."

"Something about this doesn't add up. What did you say your name was?"

The advisor smirked. "I didn't. But you already know it."

A moment of clarity hit me. "You're the nurse, from the hospital! Becky!"

She nodded. "I am."

"How can you be a nurse and my advisor?"

"What else have you put together?"

"Ever since I woke up, things have been strange. You, my nurse, blow me instead of giving any exam. People walk around naked. The cab driver had this blonde chick ask to be groped. I fucked my friend's girlfriend right in front of him."

"And you woke up after an intense car crash with no injuries."

"And that!" As I said that, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I remembered where I knew that black girl in the dorms from. We had a memorial for her last year. "No, it can't be."

"I'm afraid it is." For the first time since I saw her, her red lips curved not into a smile, but a frown.

I bolted from my chair and threw my hands over my head. I breathed in and out. As if I could breathe in and out. As The Matrix said, is this air I'm breathing? "We all died in the car crash?"

"Afraid so, Sean." Becky nodded. "You and your friends have all shed your coil on earth."

"This is why you couldn't tell me," I said. "You and the doctor. You couldn't tell me. I had to figure it out."

"You wouldn't have accepted it without you figuring it out."

"And my friends haven't?"

Becky frowned. "No. And don't tell them, or you'll alienate yourself from them. They have to figure it out too."

"Why me? Why do only I know?"

Becky shrugged. "Some figure it out quicker than others."

"And this is what Heaven is like?"

"Not exactly."

"Hell?!"

"Heaven and Hell are words, Sean. Truth is, there are almost infinite afterlife realms to end up in. You go where your soul is most attracted to. As young college party goers, you got brought here. Where every sexual fantasy can be met. People who die at 18 or over, and who want to indulge their sexual fantasies end up here. Most don't stay long. Now that you know where you are, you are free to explore the other realms."

"What if I want to stay here?"

Becky gestured at her large breasts. "Enjoying your stay?"

"Quite."

"Then you are welcome to stay," Becky said. "I've been here, for, well a long time. I'm something of a guide."

"Are you a succubus?"

Becky scrunched her face and shook her head. "Absolutely not. I just choose to stay here, it's fun. I've been here so long, the ones in charge of this realm allow me to help, mostly by guiding others. That's what most of the nurses do."

"The ones in charge?"

"If they want you meet them, you will meet them."

"So, God?"

"Yes, but with a little g. Capital G, well, that's a bit more complex than I bet you want to listen to right now."

"Fair enough." It was so much to take in. "My parents?"

"Oh, they're devastated of course." Becky waved at the air and a portal shimmered. My parents were crying at my funeral. "Sad really."

"Can I visit them?"

"You'd be a ghost, and they wouldn't perceive you," Becky said. "But sure, like I said, you're free to explore the realms as you wish. You may want to ask someone more experienced, like me, to help you with that. It can be hard. Your friends can't come with you until they realize the truth though."

"Maybe later."

"As you wish." Becky closed portal.

"So, if everybody is having their sexual fantasy fulfilled, then everything that happens is what people want to happen?"

"Correct. Fantasies both realized and unrealized in life are allowed to be explored here. Just about every porn trope you could imagine, from sexy nurse, to getting fucked by your boss, step family, pool boy, pizza delivery, plumber, fucking your friend's girlfriend in front of him, all can be found here. When people first arrived here, they arrive at the hospital, where people like me who have been here a long time, help you until you wake up, and then find your sexual fantasies. When I sucked you off, I was getting a taste of your sexual preferences. I then gave those preferences in a report to the doctor, who arranged your stay here. As soon as I tasted you, I knew that you would figure where you were quickly. You had a lot more awareness than your friends."

"So Stacy always wanted to be fucked by me?"

Becky smirked. "Stacy is quite a wild girl. As you will find here, people have many hidden fantasies about others. You've had fantasies for her, and she you. Dave has cuckold fantasies. This realm takes your sexual fantasies, and amplifies them. Just about everybody here will be free with their bodies, and basically nobody is monogamous."

"Tan taxi girl?"

"She worked in customer service. Always fantasized about being used by customers."

"How'd she die?"

"Shark attack while surfing. Girl just loved the beach so much."

"Bummer."

"Almost nobody that comes to this realm died happy of old age," Becky said. "Just the nature of this place. Best not to dwell on it, or it spoils the fun."

"So, you said 18 and over?"

Becky nodded. "Or else it gets too creepy too fast."

"But I'm going to a high school...?"

"Well, one of the beauties of this place are the perception filters. Things that shouldn't make sense do. You experienced this to a degree."

"Like when I started putting it together, but then the questions became hazy?"

Becky nodded. "Exactly. Different astral realms have certain auras, and that's an aura for this one. At this high school, it's only 18 year old seniors."

"That makes no sense."

"It doesn't have to. This is basically a porn realm."

I nodded. "So, since you're like my guide now, does this mean we can't have sex?"

Becky snapped her fingers and suddenly she was completely naked. "Who said that?"

Becky stood up and my eyes traveled down her gorgeous body. I eyed her short line of orange pubes that ended just above the line of her pussy. I looked back up to her tits with pale pink nipples. I was hard instantly.

"Changing your clothes is an easy trick," Becky said. "Just will them away."

While feeling a little silly, I willed my clothes away. Just like magic, I was naked right there in the office. My cock was suddenly free of its confines and stood straight up.

"It's already ready for me. Beautiful cock." Beck straddled my lap and grabbed my cock. She aimed it at her pussy as she lowered herself. My cock pushed through her warm pussy and her walls squeezed me. She moaned as she rocked herself on my body and I held her ass to feel her muscles tense with every movement. Soft tits pressed into me as she pulled herself close to me.

Becky's walls squeezed me tighter as she moaned louder. It almost hurt with how hard she began to squeeze, but her pussy got wetter and she slid just as easily. "Fuck, your pussy is so tight. It's so good!"

"Spend centuries in a porno realm, and you learn some tricks." Becky rocked herself harder on my shaft. There was no time to warn her as my cum blasted into her. Her moans nearly shook the whole room and I thought my cock would be crushed as she squeezed my dick with superhuman strength. Fingernails dug into my shoulders and we both rode out our orgasms in that chair. Her skin almost seemed to glow as she peaked, but she quickly returned to normal as we both came back down.


12