Astrid Opens Up in the Sun Ep. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionist coed teen goes wild on summer vacation.
2.2k words
4.04
39.2k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

Astrid knew it was time to act as old as she looked; she was ready to turn from adolescent dreamer to debutante temptress. Sure she had fooled around with a handful of boys from college but they were all fingers and thumbs -- she wanted a man with more experience now that she was eighteen-going-on-twenty-eight! Tinder was feeling like a waste of time and she wanted to fish in a new pool.

So the holiday on a Greek island felt like the opportunity she had been waiting for: she could already imagine lying half-naked by the pool showing off to all the men; wild evenings in a hot taverna or nightclub being pursued by hot guys, perhaps a lost afternoon in an olive grove or a night on the beach with a mysterious new lover... She would send messages and photos back to her best friend Amanda, who was even more naughty than Astrid, always teasing and daring her to do more.

She had finished packing, remembering to bring condoms, lubricating jelly and her sexiest panties! She imagined that her mother had no idea. She thinks I'm innocent! Not for long! She had even started to behave badly at the airport. While waiting in the departure lounge, sitting with her phone for company while her parents were busy reading, she saw that a well-dressed businessman had noticed her. Not surprising, she thought vainly -- she knew she was pretty. She was wearing her freshly washed brunette hair loose, a touch of rose-pink lipstick, and a bright summer dress which clung rather to her slim figure, showing the shape of her pert young breasts (covered only by a very flimsy cotton bra) and revealing most of her legs as she sat.

The man sat opposite her and pretended to look at his phone, but she saw his eyes repeatedly looking up to glimpse the young woman opposite. Once she smiled and he grinned back, knowing he had been busted, and not apparently caring, as he continued staring with a lascivious look. Better give him something to enjoy then, she thought. She subtly glimpsed to her side to make sure her parents were still engrossed in their reading, then looked across at the man, reached one hand down to the hem of her dress, lifted it a fraction to reveal her knees and part of her thighs, then slowly crossed one leg over the other, aware that by doing so she would surely show quite a lot of leg and perhaps a glimpse of the white underwear below, up between her athletic long legs. It worked: she saw his eyes widen with a mixture of disbelief and delight, his mouth opening slightly in pleasant surprise. He retained his composure, but she could see the effect she had, and it gave her a thrill. She smiled at the businessman, a cheeky sultry smile, she imagined.

Moments later he stood up and walked away; she watched him head to the loos and imagined he would go into a cubicle and jerk himself off while thinking of her, driving him crazy with a flash of her knickers! She believed she could have any man she wanted if she led them on in the right way. And there would surely be more at the resort.

When they arrived at the hotel Astrid was pleased that her single room was not next to her parents', just along the same corridor. And it had a view over the hotel pool, two floors below. She had gone straight to the small private balcony and looked down at the crowds below, eager to join the sunbathing and whatever else was going to happen. The balcony was separated from the one next door only by a low railing; she wondered who would be in the next room. They had agreed to unpack, change, then meet to go down to the pool, so she quickly emptied her suitcase onto the bed and selected a white bikini with dark blue edging around the top and briefs, which tied at the sides.

But before putting it on she felt she had to check herself out in the mirror: even though she was young, slim and athletic, she still felt self-conscious and pale. Time to get a tan and feel warm sun on her body! She pulled off the dress, lifted the bra over her head and pulled down her panties. Then faced the mirror, naked. Like most of her friends she kept herself clean-shaven below and she now admired her small pert breasts and bare pussy, already wondering how soon she might let a man see her like this. She suppressed a brief feeling of nervous youth and told herself she was a hot young woman, fit enough to be confident and bold. She struck a pose, one hand on her waist, the other playing with her hair. She practised her sultry stare and mouth-slightly-open pout, holding her body straight and proud. Fuck, if I was a bloke I'd fancy me! She thought.

She remembered her first sexual feelings -- experienced not with a boy but with her closest friend at boarding school, Amanda. They had egged each other on during term-time nights in the dorm and at sleepovers, every time becoming more daring. They did not feel ready to let a boy touch them but they wanted to know how it felt, so they had gone a little further each time, from hugs and tickling to light fondling and eventually their first kiss, a soft tender memory of the smooth touch of an adolescent girl and the thrill they both got from it. It wasn't long before they were caressing nipples and stroking each other's pussies, learning about each other and themselves, yearning for more. And soon they had discovered how to let boys give them the same thrills, and enjoyed teasing them on snapchat and webcams. But now it was time to find a more mature man to tease and use...

Astrid put on her bikini, checked herself out once more in the mirror, quickly took a selfie to send to Amanda later, then grabbed her beach towel and phone and set off to see what fun she could find at this large resort -- surely there would be opportunities here. The pool was surrounded by sun loungers and chairs, mostly taken, but it was late afternoon and some people were starting to leave, so they quickly found places. As they took their loungers she noticed a couple next to them, the pale woman lying face-down, sunbathing, the well-tanned man reading a book -- or pretending to, for surely he had noticed the lithe young beauty arrive nearby. She looked over as discreetly as she could and was sure she saw his eyes drifting toward her. He had dark hair and was wearing bright swimming trunks. As she looked she thought she saw him smile -- a flash of white teeth. She felt slightly nervous, but pleased by the attention.

As she turned to adjust the lounger so that she would be able to sit upright she imagined he would be staring at her backside, her firm buttocks barely covered by the thin material. She felt a warm thrill deep inside, the stirring of the desire to be admired, the power of attracting a man to her. So she took her time, bending over and fiddling with the chair to show off her long legs and athletic buttock muscles. Even if he wasn't ogling her, she liked the feeling of parading her wares at the poolside: someone would see her, surely.

And as she finally lay down, glancing briefly towards him and grinning, she quickly rubbed her hands over her bikini top, as if to adjust it, but really to draw attention to her small but shapely chest, and enjoying the sensation of fingertips on her nipples. She had pulled the briefs very tight and knew they were showing her pussy lips and slit.

For a moment she looked the other way, then suddenly turned her eyes back at him. He was staring directly at her. Busted! She grinned coquettishly, then lay back on the lounger, pretending to sunbathe. She tried to arch her back slightly to make her pubis show more, imagining he could see the little mound and camel-toe, covered only by the flimsy briefs. She felt a stronger urge now, a stirring in her loins, blood rushing to her pussy, her muscles inside starting to react. And she knew she was getting wet down there. She spread her legs slightly and opened her eyes. Yes he was still glancing over, she was sure.

She felt an ache now, knowing she was getting wet, resisting the urge to touch herself, to stroke her pussy through the soft material. Instead she moved a hand down to her thigh and discreetly stroked herself there, as if to point to her core, to give him a message that her body would be ready if they had half a chance! She glanced down at herself and noticed a wet patch appearing between her pussy lips, seeping through the bikini. Oops, time to go in the pool! And anyway by now she was hot from the sun.

When she stood and walked to the water's edge she did her best model-style walk, holding herself straight and tall, her long legs keeping a tight straight line, her slim hips moving slightly. And as she passed the man she gave a quick look directly at him, smiled, and stuck just the tip of her tongue from the corner of her mouth, as if to lick her lips. Then she made a show of climbing down the ladder into the pool, with one last glimpse as her head went below the edge of the pool. Yes he was watching. And he was getting up from his lounger! Coming to the pool too. She felt a moment's nervousness and ducked under the cool water. But as her head came up for air, her confidence was restored. She still felt brazen. Her pussy was still hot and wet and her nipples were hard.

She swam to the edge of the infinity pool and leaned back against the side, her arms behind her head, leaving her body to float freely. He was swimming closer! He started to swim by, but stopped in the middle of the water, facing her, only a couple of strokes away. She saw him stare at her, more blatantly now, admiring her face and breasts, no doubt. She smiled and arched her body up to show it off, bringing her legs up to the surface to float in front of him. He watched as her legs spread, then he dived, disappearing down in front of her. She let her legs fall down into the water. She could see his body below the surface, his head edging closer to her legs. Surely he was watching her down there!

Then he came to the surface and gave an enquiring look, raising his eyebrows as if to ask was there anything to see? And she loved the attention. How easy it had been to attract someone and how good it felt to be free to offer herself to him, should she choose to. She felt more horny than before, and more daring. She imagined telling Amanda and how lame it might sound if all she did was splash around in front of him. And so she decided to be more bold.

Next time he ducked under the water and she could see his dark hair as his head approached her body, she reached down under the water, placed one hand directly on her bikini briefs, right in the centre and rubbed herself upwards, her middle finger tracing through the now transparent material the outline of her widening slit. Then she turned round and reached her fingertips quickly to the edge of the panties and pulled them down, exposing her pert white buttocks to the man whose face was now so close.

He came up for air, swam quickly by her, just close enough to whisper: 'Very nice. Show me more'. He swam back a little away from her and grinned as she turned to face him. She made sure no one was watching then licked her lips and indicated with one finger that he should dive below in front of her and look again. She saw his shape in the water below, closer and closer. And then when she could see he was really close in front of her she pulled the briefs down to her knees and let him admire her naked young pussy and wide thigh gap, distinct against the pool tiles behind. She was turned on by showing him and wondered where this would lead.

He resurfaced, swam close again and whispered, 'Meet me at the beach hut at midnight.' Then he swam away and returned to his poolside seat.

Astrid pulled her bikini briefs up again, briefly slipping a finger inside her pussy, delighted at how wet she was. Then she swam back to the edge of the pool and returned to the lounger and lay face down to relish in her daydreams what had just happened. Dare she go to meet this man on the beach at night?

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers