Asymmetry Ch. 11

Story Info
Carla and Conrad stay in touch.
6.2k words
4.83
2.9k
2

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't dare confront Conrad, quite simply because I didn't know how to. With his family around, he acted irrationally, and I feared any unwarranted questions might tip him over the edge. Plus, I had no reason to suspect him. While he treated Ruth and his parents with contempt, I felt nothing but affection from him.

While his family were present, Conrad looked tense, agitated like a rottweiler locked in a cage. However, whenever they left the villa, a light switch flicked in his head. Like Dr Jekyll into Mr Hyde, he transformed from visibly irked, into the fun, confident, downright sexy individual I'd fallen for in the first place.

Suzanne tried to call a couple more times during the week, but I simply ignored her. I'd had enough of her conspiracy theories short circuiting my senses to the point where I didn't know what to think. This had only fuelled the tension between us, and we'd barely spoken since I'd got home.

I had no time to worry about my best friend's pettiness though. The first day of the new school term had arrived, and my morning had been nothing short of a roller coaster. Everything seemed to be out of place as I rushed to get ready, and I found it impossible not to reminisce about the radiant Portuguese sun.

Conrad had a vast array of kinky paraphernalia hidden around the villa, and as soon as his family were away, he set about putting it to good use. My role held no confusion. Everything stood secondary to his pleasure, and I think holding back in front of his family actually made him stricter.

His spontaneity always kept me on my toes. We'd be relaxing by the pool when he'd turn to me.

"Go upstairs and wait for me. I'll be up soon."

Short, concise instructions, and ones I knew I had to follow exactly to his specifications.

I'd go upstairs to the bedroom, strip, and wait; kneeling exactly how he required. This gave me ample time to take in all the wonderful and wicked implements his room contained. Honestly, it was a kinkster's wet dream. Every implement of pain and pleasure hung before my very eyes, and as I imagined all the devilish things Conrad might do to me, I just felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

It didn't matter how long I waited, my stomach knotted up when I finally heard his feet thud on the marble staircase, knowing I'd be punished if I dared turn around when the bedroom door creaked open.

How he greeted me varied, but it usually didn't take long for me to be completely immobilised. The St. Andrews cross seemed to be a particular favourite, judging by the amount of time I found myself restrained to it.

Six feet high and coated in sleek black leather, the cuffs attached to each of the four arms left me no room to wriggle. Once a ball gag and blindfold had been invariably added, I could only writhe against my bonds to show my discomfort.

The paddle and the flogger were his preferred implements of choice. I'd wince with every impact, drool spilling from my bottom lip and onto my breasts. The scene would've horrified any unknowing onlookers, but I'd never felt more alive. Every word of praise, every soft caress between blows, made me feel a hundred feet tall.

I could've sat daydreaming for hours, remembering how I screamed when he finally allowed me orgasm. Sadly, I had no time for that though. I needed to get moving, and get moving fast. Making lunch would be nothing more than an afterthought today. I entered the kitchen, to grab a cereal bar before leaving, and yelled in surprise at who was waiting for me.

"Sir? What are you doing here?"

Conrad sat at the kitchen table, scanning his phone, as casually as if waiting for a bus. Not that I imagined he'd waited for a bus any time recently.

"Good morning, Miss James," he said. "I wanted to wish you luck before your first day of term."

I had so many questions, but so little time. I had to get moving.

"How did you get in here?"

He stood up and moved towards me. "You have a spare key under the doormat, Miss James. Not the smartest move, I must say, but it saved me having to wait outside. I'm away on business this week, and wanted to see you before I left."

He reached out to hug me, but I resisted. "Sorry, Sir," I said. "I have to get going. I'm running late."

"It's half past seven," he replied nonchalantly. "It's not going to take you an hour to get to work, Miss James. You haven't had breakfast yet either."

I laughed, realising he had no idea what a teacher's job actually entailed. "It's not that simple, Sir. I can't just rock up at half eight."

He closed the gap between us. "I appreciate that, Miss James, but surely you're not going to leave without having something to eat."

"Honestly, Sir," I tried to move around him. "I don't have time. I really need to get going."

He grabbed my waist, and this time I couldn't avoid his embrace.

"It would please me if you had something before you leave, Miss James," he said sternly. "Either way, you'll need the strength after what I'm about to do to you."

He plunged his tongue into my mouth, and I melted in his arms. How on earth would I live without this for a week? As I returned his kiss, his hands pulled at my clothes, grasping at the hot skin underneath.

"You didn't think I was going to leave without enjoying you, did you Miss James?"

He snatched at the waistband of my trousers, forcing them down my thighs with aggressive hands. He grabbed my mound, and I groaned loudly as he clenched my vulva.

"Fucking hell," he muttured. "Is there ever a time when your pussy isn't completely soaked for me?"

"Rarely, Sir," I gasped as his fingernails scraped over the fabric of my underwear. "You must know how worked up you get me by now."

I writhed as his fingers danced over my soft entrance. Eventually, he grew tired of fighting with my underwear, pulling hard on the waistband and ripping them from me. I screamed as he pushed a finger past my folds, and any thoughts of leaving for school evaporated from my mind.

"Fuck it," he growled as he fingered me. "I need to be inside you. Now."

He spun me around and bent me over the kitchen table, kicking my trousers off and forcing my thighs wide. A deluge of arousal drowned the coherent part of my brain. The smouldering feeling between my thighs engulfed my senses. Conrad continued to tease my labia with his fingers, before I heard the familiar sound of jeans unbuckling.

"I'm so fucking hard," he grunted, and I felt exactly how hard as he teased my folds with his shaft. He felt as long and deliciously thick as ever, and I moaned with lust when he entered me.

"Fucking hell, Sir!" I screamed as he ground his full length into me. If Suzanne was still asleep upstairs, she'd definitely woken now. It had only been three days since I'd last felt Conrad inside me, but right now I'd no idea how I'd gone more than three hours without enjoying him.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," he groaned, grinding his nails into my hips as he fucked me harder. There was nothing sensual about how he used me. He knew what he wanted before he went away, and my pleasure stood secondary to that. The darkest, most perverted part of my brain loved that though.

"Fucking hell. I'm going to come," he cried, and I sensed the loss of control in his voice. Gasping as he pulled his cock from me, he flipped me over so I lay on the table facing him.

His erection jumped out in front of me; a thick rod of hot steel, still glistening with my juices. Pure exhilaration was etched across Conrad's face, his eyes closed as he stroked himself to climax. Quickly, his head rocked back, hips rocking wildly as he shot his load, taking me by complete surprise as it landed on my face.

After several seconds he opened his eyes, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Our eyes met, and I laughed back, scooping his seed from my cheek with the end of my finger and sucking it.

"Did you enjoy that, Sir?"

He picked me from the table, before our lips met in a delicate kiss.

"Just a little bit, Miss James," he grinned, and we both laughed out loud again.

I looked down to the floor, where my ripped underwear and dishevelled trousers lay.

"I'm sorry about your clothes," he said.

"It's fine, Sir," I replied. "I can change quickly now."

"Very good, Miss James. It would please me if you made a change to your attire though. I want you to put a skirt on for me instead. I'll be waiting here."

I headed upstairs, and did my best to remove the lingering smell of sex from my body, before putting on a knee length, dogtooth patterned skirt. When I returned downstairs, Conrad sat at the kitchen table he'd bent me over only minutes ago.

"Much better, Miss James," he stood up, embracing me and planting a delicate kiss on my lips. "Now, I have much better access to you."

He ran his hands from my hips, down my thighs to the hem of my skirt. I giggled as he roamed beneath it, squeezing and caressing my bum as he kissed me again.

"See," his fingers toyed with the waistband of my underwear. "Now I can get to you whenever I want."

His tongue darted into my mouth as he took hold of my knickers, easing them past my buttocks until gravity took over, and they fell past my ankles to the floor. I gasped as he traced his fingers over my exposed pussy.

"I have a rule for you this week, Miss James" he smirked as his forefinger found my clit, and I growled with pleasure. "Unless you are exercising or sleeping, I expect you to wear a skirt or a dress for me. Remember how exposed you feel right now, and it will remind you of me while we're apart. Do you understand?"

"I do, Sir." I groaned as he trailed his fingers over my outer lips.

"Good girl. I'll expect a photo of your outfit tomorrow morning," he replied. "There is one more thing before I go."

He reached into his pocket, and I didn't know what to think as he retrieved a marker pen. Next, he crouched down in front of me and lifted my skirt. I inhaled sharply as I felt the tip of the pen scraping across my mound. When he'd finished, I looked down to see a single word etched just above my pussy.

Sir's

"That should act as another reminder as to who you belong to this week," he stood up, kissing me again.

I knew he was right. I tingled a little as I looked down again. Conrad owned my body and my mind, and even though we would be apart, I knew that feeling wouldn't dampen at all.

"I expect you to make sure that marking doesn't fade, Miss James," he handed me the marker pen. "Now then, I expect you need to get going soon?"

"As soon as possible, Sir," I said, pulling my underwear back up.

"Well, I don't want to keep you too much longer," he took me in his arms again, tracing his fingers over my choker, reminding me that I truly was his. "I'll tell you now though that there'll be a surprise waiting for you when you get home tonight."

"What sort of surprise, Sir?"

"That would be telling, Miss James," he grinned. "I think you'll find the instructions very clear though. Now, I don't suppose you've prepared any lunch, have you?"

"No, Sir."

"Well, you're in luck then, Miss James," he said, handing me a fully stocked lunch box.

My first day back quickly turned into a nightmare. Even with my work over the summer, it felt like there were still thousands of things to sort. To compound matters further, I found it impossible to concentrate. Conrad's appearance this morning left me pining for his touch, aching to feel him inside me again.

His lunch box, however, had been a life saver. I wouldn't have stood a hope of lasting the day without it, and the chicken salad sandwich he'd provided tasted delicious. Preparing sandwiches was the last thing I could picture Conrad doing, and it was while laughing at the thought of him buttering bread at the kitchen counter that I felt my phone go off.

It was a message from Ruth. I'd forgotten I'd given her my number back in Portugal.

Hey you! How are things? Do you fancy meeting at the gym tomorrow evening?

Conrad's words rang sternly in my ears.

Once we are home, you are not to have any contact with Ruth. Do you understand?

He'd told me that Ruth would seek me out once we were home, and I'd promised that I'd reject her advances. However, my impression of her couldn't have been more different from Conrad's. I'd found her bubbly, friendly, and just plain fun to be around. What harm would meeting her at the gym do anyway?

I decided that what Conrad didn't know, wouldn't hurt him, and messaged Ruth back saying I'd love to meet up.

I returned home that evening, and just as Conrad promised, a package waited for me on the doorstep. Not wanting to be accosted by Suzanne, I whisked it upstairs before reading the handwritten note that accompanied it.

Now you're back at school, I thought you deserved something to remind you of our time away. I'm sorry I can't be there to help you with it. Call me once you've opened the box.

I opened the parcel. It contained a wand vibrator and a set of nipple clamps. I grinned, remembering our time together in the secluded sea cave.

I called him and he answered immediately; like he'd been sat by the phone waiting.

"You definitely know how to bring back good memories, Sir," I giggled.

Conrad chuckled down the phone. "I'm glad you remember it as fondly as me, Miss James. I'm sure you know what I'm going to ask you to do next."

Feeling playful, I decided to tease him. "I have no idea, Sir," I joked. "I've never used such items before. You call me your good girl, after all."

"You may be my good girl, Miss James," Conrad snickered, "but I also know that you're not as sweet and innocent as you appear."

I laughed. "I've learned that about myself too, Sir."

"In that case," he replied, "you shouldn't need me to tell you what to do next, Miss James."

My insides tingled with excitement.

"Undress, Sir?"

"Good girl. Get naked for me. Now"

I put down the phone and began to undress. I removed my underwear, and saw Conrad's writing, now slightly faded, still scrawled across my mound.

Sir's

My insides melted as I read it again. How could something so simple affect my mindset so much? All day I'd pined for him, my choker feeling heavy round my neck.

"I'm ready, Sir," I said, picking up my phone again.

"That's my good girl," Conrad said. "Get on the bed now and make yourself comfortable. Turn on the speaker phone so you don't have to hold the phone to your ear, and make sure your new toys are close by."

My knees trembled as I climbed onto the bed. "I'm in position, Sir."

"Very good," he replied. "Take the wand now. I trust you remember how it works?"

"How could I forget, Sir?"

I felt a surge of excitement as I picked it up. Even switched off, it had a presence, like an extra person in the room.

"Put it on a low setting, Miss James. I want to enjoy listening to you moan."

I switched the wand to its lowest setting, and the vibrations immediately coursed through my hand. I pressed it against my clit as gently as I could, but couldn't stop myself purring with delight.

"Good girl," Conrad said. "I love hearing you tease yourself like that, Miss James."

"I'd forgotten how good it felt, Sir," I moaned, biting down on my bottom lip as I pressed the wand down a little harder. "It's so fucking good."

"How good it feels is none of my concern, Miss James" he replied sternly. "Tell me, when was the last time you experienced orgasm?"

I thought back to our last night at the villa; clenching at the bed sheets as he fucked me without abandon; screaming as I climaxed.

"Not since we got back home, Sir," I gasped. I looked down at his writing on my mound. Sir's. My stomach churned.

"You control my orgasms, Sir. You decide when I come."

"That's correct, Miss James," he said, "and I certainly hope you will not be climaxing without my permission."

"I know, Sir."

"Get the clamps," he snapped. "It sounds like you need something to calm you down."

I picked them up, hands shaking with a mixture of arousal and trepidation.

"Sir," I stuttered, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"You will do whatever I say, Miss James," Conrad growled back down the phone. "That's because your body and mind belong to me, and you'll do whatever it takes to please me. Do you know why you'll do that, Miss James?"

"No, Sir."

"You'll do it because it arouses you to do so. You're my slut. My good girl. You'll do whatever it takes to earn my praise because pleasing me arouses you. Focus on that, and you'll be amazed at the lengths you'll go to. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." My voice trembled.

"Good girl," Conrad said. "Now, apply those clamps. I know you can do it."

Hands shaking, I took a deep breath and pinched my nipple between thumb and forefinger. As gently as I could, I placed the clamp around it, screaming loudly as it bit down on my areola.

"Such a good girl," Conrad encouraged. "Now, the other one too."

"Yes, Sir," I groaned, fighting back the urge to cry out as I applied the second clamp.

"You're such an obedient girl, even when I'm not there," Conrad said. "I'm very pleased with you, Miss James. How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok, thank you, Sir." My breathing trembled as I tried to adjust to the new sensation. "My body feels so much more sensitive now."

"Well, I can't for one second think why that would be a bad thing, Miss James. Why don't you try that wand again?"

I picked up the wand again, and shrieked with pleasure and I pressed it against my clit.

"See, Miss James? Everything can be so much more pleasurable when every nerve ending is alive."

"It feels so fucking good, Sir," I groaned, grinding the wand harder into me. "I need to come so badly now."

"Do not come, Miss James," Conrad said sternly. "Hold yourself on the edge. Show me how obedient you can be."

I closed my eyes, trying to soak up the incredible sensation. I thought of anything I could to distract myself from it: School, Suzanne, Tanya's wedding, but it was useless. I simply moaned louder and louder, clenching my fist as I tried to control myself.

"You're such a good girl, Miss James," Conrad said, "edging herself at my command, like the desperate slut she is, so eager to please me. I love listening to you moan like that."

"You're not helping me, Sir!" I wailed. "Please can I come now?."

"I'm not sure you've suffered enough yet, Miss James," he sniggered.

"Please... Please, Sir."

"What if I said no?" The sharp tone of his voice suggested he'd considered it. "What if I told you to turn the wand off and get dressed? Would you be a good girl for me? It would be very easy for you to ignore me right now."

"I would turn it off, Sir," I pleaded, "but please, I can't take this much longer."

"Okay," Conrad said after a long pause. "You can come, Miss James, but before you do, I want you to remove the nipple clamps."

I remembered when Conrad removed the clamps last time, and the immense pain as the blood rushed back into my nipples. With that in mind, I decided to remove them as quickly as possible. However, it made no difference, and I howled with anguish as I pulled them off.

"That's my good girl," Conrad said, and I was certain I could hear him chuckling. Was he really taking pleasure in my discomfort? "Come for me. Now."

The burning hot sensation from my nipples coursed through every nerve ending in my body, but I felt it doubly so in my drenched, ultra aroused pussy. I maxed out the speed of the wand, and in seconds felt myself turning bright red as my climax approached. My breathing quickened, and in seconds my free hand snatched at the bed sheets.

"I'm coming, Sir!" I screamed, scrunching my eyes as my orgasm ripped through me. My hips buckled up and down as I came, before I crumpled in a heap on the bed. As my breathing recovered, I heard Conrad laughing at the other end of the phone.

12