At a Bar DRAG

Story Info
Steven goes out as Samantha.
1.1k words
4.02
6.7k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few dresses, some brassieres and panties are hiding inside boxes in my storage closet around the corner from my unit. A bodysuit made of silicone and having padding at the hips, breasts and lady parts lies hidden inside a another box there. A makeup kit sits on the shelf under the shirts that hang in my bedroom closet.

At age 30 I've been cross-dressing since my college days, though not on a regular basis. My friend Karen had talked me into doing so. I'm Bi so convincing me to don a dress was not difficult. "It'll be fun and no one will know," she had said.

There I was just home from work on a Friday afternoon. The oven is preheating. In just a few minutes I will put a Stoffeurs lasagna inside. Meanwhile, Alexa is reading a gay romance titled "Life Lessons" while I relax in the sofa. I had no intention of staying home.

The Athena lounge in the village has been there since I was a child. Known as a hangout for gay men, it has a reputation for being trans friendly. Some who go there actually are in transition, though most probably are not. Hookups happen there. I've actually been there a few times myself, just not DRAG.

Karaoke is performed there nightly, sometimes by female impersonators. Lights strobe a crowded dance floor, their beams changing colors. Rainbow flags and lamp shades hang from the ceiling.

An upstairs floor features a rock band. Patrons often look down from the balcony.

By 7 o'clock I had made up my mind to go to Athena as Samantha, my alter ego. She had not been seen in public in months, the last time being a Saturday at the Museum of Pop culture in Seattle.

I went to the storage closet outside my unit and retrieved the two boxes. Leaving them on my bed, I did my makeup which took almost a half hour. The finishing touch is Terra Cotta lipstick.

I stripped naked leaving my boy clothes on the bedroom floor and donned the bodysuit making me feel feminine.

I love these breasts. They jiggle and feel just like the real ones that my sister Jane has in her blouse.

I pulled bikini panties up to my buttocks and put "the girls" into a Bali size 34 C. I donned a Cream cable knit sweater dress with boots. The boots are knee

-high Beige with 3.5-inch stacked-block heal.

In the perfect disguise, I got out of an UBER and went inside the well known establishment. As always there was a big crowd. Dance music blared from big speakers. Flashing beans of different colors angled sharply downward.

I looked around the room seeing men in tight jeans accentuating bubble butts. Girls were chatting up girls. It occurred to me that they are lesbian, not bi.

I did not have long to wait before a dude approached me at the bar while I was sipping a Kalua Sombrero.

His black hair frames a square face. He has brown eyes and thin lips. He is tall in stature, probably 5' 10". Like most of the men here, he is wearing tight jeans that accentuate his bubble butt.

I am often mistaken for a girl on the phone so sounding feminine in person is not difficult.

"How are you tonight?"

"I'm fine. I like this place."

"It is a fun place. My name is Todd Nile."

About time you told me your name.

"Nice to meet you Todd Nile. I'm Samantha Kessler. My brother told me about this pace."

The term "brother" is a disguised reference to me in my boy clothes. I'll fuck him but the suit stays on.

We made small talk for a while, some of it being observations about gay bars. That for me was difficult as this one is the only one that I've seen.

The bartender observed that "we get cross dressers in here."

"A lot of them," I asked.

"I don't know if there's a lot of them but I can pick them out a mile away."

"A mile away." I challenged his assertion.

The bartender turned his attention to a patron at the far end.

"May I buy you a drink?"

I showed him my still partially full glass.

"This is a Kalua Sombrero."

He gestured to the bartender. "Kalua Sombrero for the lady please."

This outfit is awesome. It's full proof.

The bartender slid the drink across the bar. I finished the partial then took a sip from the other glass.

Under the moonlit sky I fished inside my pocketbook for my cigarettes, found them and sparked one. Smoke hung in the air.

More streamed from my lips adding to the blue cloud.

Cars crept from traffic light to traffic light. Small groups of pedestrians could be seen, some of whom were crossing the street.

I went back inside and noticed that Todd was chatting with some dude. Being inside a gay bar made it obvious that he's seeking a hookup.

Should I tell the next dude that I'm cross dressing? Maybe he'll make me take the bodysuit off but so what if he does.

I looked around. My eyes settled on a dude with brown hair and sporting a trimmed beard. He was wearing a purple polo shirt. He introduced himself as Colin

By midnight an UBER let me and Colin out beside the wooden house where I live on the second floor.

I closed my door to my livingroom softly behind us.

"Do you want a beer or perhaps a cup of coffee?"

"Beer," said Colin.

He had plopped into my sofa while I was at the fridge.

"Here you go sir."

"Don't call me sir."

I settled next to him close enough to put my hand on his left leg.

Should I tell him I'm DRAG or keep trying to fool him? He likes men. He told me that in the car. It can't hurt to tell him.

Maybe I should just not reveal anything.

I leaned into a kiss.

I backed away only to get naked, or at least down to my false body.

Colin got naked. I took his hand and led him into my bedroom.

He eased onto the bed squashing my boobs under under his pecs. His tongue went into my mouth.

The real me stirred inside the bodysuit as his fat cock penetrated my pretend vagina.

I had not actually planned on sleeping with my dude so I wasn't too bummed out when I watched him walking toward the exit.

May as well boast. At 9 35 I placed a call to Jane.

"Steven how was your date last night?"

"Good time." I answered her in my male voice.

"That's what I like to hear. Did you have sex?"

"Yes and I stayed in the bodysuit. He had no clue."

"Cool"

"He didn't stay the night so I doubt I'll see him again."