At Ease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to feel that familiar tingling in my nut sack that signaled my own impending orgasm. "Coming too soon...coming too soon." I said softly.

"Give it to me. Give it to me." She panted between kisses.

A moment later, I erupted inside her. She came again a couple of seconds after me. After my heart and breathing returned to a normal rate, I rolled off of her on to my back. She curled up next to me and spoke softly. "Trip, do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that?"

"Do what?" I said in a humorous, lightly sarcastic manner.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, tugging a hard on it. "This, silly. What did you think I meant?"

"Of course I know. I was only teasing. You should know me better by now." I said, gently kissing her forehead. I remembered that she claimed to be in love with me when she was still just a child. Apparently, that had not changed much over the years. Although she eventually married a Navy seal, she still seemed to have feelings for me. I knew and liked James. He was a good man...that is, for a squid! [insert laughter]

She was silent for so long, I thought she fell asleep. Then she spoke. "I need to ask you a huge favor, Trip."

"What do you want, Carmen?"

"I want to have a baby. I've talked this over with Mama and she understands. I told her that I would probably use artificial insemination but, if my calculations are correct I won't need to. James and I tried for over a year without success. The doctor said that I was not the problem. James was unable to get tested before he left last time."

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" I asked her. I wasn't quite sure about this. I did not know if I wanted to be a father for a woman I probably could not marry...yet.

She looked at me with a soft smile and said. "I am reasonably certain that you just gave me one. I already told Mama that I was going to ask you to be the donor and she was okay with that." She lay there gently fondling my 'little Marine' and gazing at me lovingly.

I looked into her eyes and asked her. "Are you sure about this?"

Now, she was stroking me in an attempt to get my cock heart again. "Just once more, to be sure?" And seemingly of its own accord, my cock rose to the occasion. I rolled over between her legs and plunged into her without warning. She let out a soft yelp, then slapped a hand over her mouth to silence herself and started to giggle. I doubted that anybody heard her as I knew both her parents to be sound sleepers. This time, I made love to her slowly. I quite suddenly became more than a little curious.

"Do you love the feel of my meat? The feel of my cock inside you? Do you want more?" I knew from past experience that some women like to be talked dirty to during sex and I could not help but wonder if Carmen was one of those.

"Oh God, yes!" She gasped as I drove my cock deep inside her. "Oh God, Trip! It's perfect. Give me your cock! Give it to me faster, harder!" One question answered.

"Patience girl, patience. I'll give it to you fast and hard when I'm ready to, not before." I also guessed that teasing any way might heighten her enjoyment, as long as I eventually gave her want she wanted. At this point, any guilt I felt was reluctantly put aside. All I was concerned with now was that we both enjoy this to the fullest.

She whimpered softly. "Oh God, I'm going to come again." She wrapped her arms and legs about me and squeezed so hard, that it actually was a little bit painful. A few seconds later, cum began gushing out of her! She was ejaculating, or squirting in layman's terms. I never expected that from her. It is rare enough as it is. Then she suddenly went completely limp and I was briefly concerned that I might have hurt her. I lay perfectly still, assessing the situation. But, after a moment she came to again. It was then that I realized that she came so hard, that she fainted. "What did you stop for? Don't stop! I need more!" I resumed pumping into her, slowly as before. She was becoming frantic. "Faster, harder!" She snarled at me. I finally decided to quit teasing her and complied with her wishes. I began pounding my shaft into her as hard and as fast as I could. In a moment, she was coming again. Another gushing ejaculation, even harder than the last. Again, she fainted. Unlike before, I did not stop. She came back to a moment later and came again, but not quite so hard as before. I followed a moment after, shooting my seed deep inside her. I rolled off of her and we lay panting in the night. She curled up next to me, and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, Trip." She whispered, when she caught her breath. A short time later, she snuck out the bed and ran silently to her own room. I fell asleep with fond memories that I was not likely to forget for a very long time.

I awoke the next morning, jumped in the shower, shaved and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Vito was downstairs in the restaurant/store setting up to start the day. Carmen, as far as I knew was still in bed. Consuela had apparently expected my arrival at the table and set a plate before me. On the plate, there were 3 eggs, 2 sausage paddies, home fries and fresh homemade biscuits. I would never need to fear starving with her cooking. "Good morning, Aaron." Consuela never addressed me by my nickname and I was okay with that as that was her way. "Did you and Carmen enjoy yourselves last night?" She said, looking right into my eyes.

I wasn't sure what to say. I open my mouth to speak, but she waved me silent. She continued. "Did you think that I was that naïve, Aaron? Carmen told me that she was going to ask you to be the donor. I had assumed it would all be done in the laboratory. While I do not fully approve, I cannot object completely either. I know that she desperately wants a baby and sadly, and with James gone, there's no other way. I'm Sicilian...I do not believe in sex outside of the marriage, but these circumstances are different to say the least." She looked again, deep into my eyes for a few seconds...but it felt like hours. She finally spoke. "This is the last we'll ever speak of it."

"Yes ma'am." I had to admire the woman. She was even smarter than I ever imagined and not nearly as old-fashioned as I had assumed. "You'll never hear another word about it from me, ma'am." She nodded and that discussion was over...forever.

Carmen chose that time, to come in for breakfast, smiling brightly. She took one look at her mother, and she knew that she knew. She blushed a bright red, but said nothing. I knew that they would talk about it later in great detail.

We all ate breakfast in relative silence. Afterward I went downstairs to the restaurant/shop to talk to Vito. By the time I got down there, he had already opened and was talking to a customer. The customer was a man of small stature would appear to be of Asian descent. I'd met the man once before while visiting the Coletti's. He was Mr. Yamaguchi, a veteran of World War II who fought for the Japanese. I knew him to be an honorable man who bore America no ill will, moving to California in 1953. He saw me first. "Ah, Trip-san. A pleasure to see you. I regret that it is on a sad occasion."

"Good day Mr. Yamaguchi." I stood before him and gave him a slight bow. He was very old-school in that way. Afterward I offered my hand and he shook it.

"And a good day to you Trip. I wish the circumstances were better." He said to me.

"As do I."

"I hear that your home for good. I am pleased to see that you survived your own ordeal." Mr. Yamaguchi said.

We talked a little while longer than I turned my attention to Vito. I explained to him that I needed to find a permanent residence of my own. As I expected, he offered to let me remain with them and take up residence in Art's old room. I explained to him that while I was flattered by his offer, I needed to find a place of my own. After a lengthy discussion, he finally, reluctantly agreed.

He offered me the use of the family car for as long as needed. The car, was a three-year-old Volvo station wagon. I got in, turn the key and the engine fired up immediately. My first stop was a convenience store a few blocks down the street from the Little Capri where I picked up a newspaper. I went straight to the classified section to look for apartments. I was hoping to remain in San Juan or at least the immediate vicinity.

My first look through the paper was rather disappointing. As I had expected, renting an apartment in Southern California was not going to be cheap by any means. One of the few really good things, was that during my 16 years in the Corps, I had managed to save up quite a nest egg. Even with the high cost of living in California, I estimated that I had enough to pay rent and utilities for at least a year and a half, perhaps considerably longer if I was careful with the money I had saved. For the foreseeable future, money was not going to be a problem, with my Marine Corps retirement and cash through the VA [Veterans Administration] I would be able to live in relative comfort even without getting a job, but I would most likely be seeking some kind of employment anyway. After all, on can only watch so much television or even my favorite past time, reading.

I wanted to find a place of my own as quickly as I could. I thought it was important to get out of the Coletti home as soon as possible. The potential for more late-night visits to my room by Carmen was something I wanted to avoid. I did not feel right having sex with her and her parents' home. I had too much respect for them to do that. I figured that once I have my own place, if Carmen wished to come visit with me, would be much less problematic. While I did enjoy last night with her, I wasn't sure that I was ready to get into a serious relationship with her. I wasn't ruling it out altogether, I just wasn't in any hurry and I was not sure if she could or would understand that.

To make a long, boring story short, after a day and a half I found an apartment that would fit my needs. Unfortunately, it would not be available for another two weeks until the 1st July. I managed to find a small local hotel which rented rooms out by the week at a fairly reasonable rate.

I rented a room that was right on the street. I unlocked the door when inside and found exactly what I expected. Very little furnishing other than a double bed and three chairs, two of them by a tiny table. There was a small chest of drawers and one painting on the wall of a seascape. Other than that, there was nothing other than a surprisingly large television set. The closet was one of the smallest I had ever seen but, it would suit my purposes for a couple of weeks. As I entered the room, or to be more specific, just before I entered, I noticed what look like a bar just down the street and across it from my room. I couldn't make out the name of the place but the Budweiser sign told me all I needed know. I would check that out later.

I got lucky on the next day and found a car that was in good repair and fortunately very affordable. It was a white 1996 Eagle Vision, four-door. It wasn't much but it ran good and the air-conditioning worked fine.

Three nights after I moved in, I was lying on the bed propped up with pillows reading a paperback book the last tenant had apparently left behind. It was a science fiction story of an interstellar war in a 23rd century. It wasn't the best I'd read, but good enough for now. I was reading about the bad guys who are laying waste to the protagonist's home planet. At just before midnight a gentle rain started falling and I heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered it to find Carmen standing there in a short black raincoat. I invited her in and gave her a hug, but she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Next thing I knew, she broke the kiss took off the raincoat and I discovered that she was wearing absolutely nothing beneath it.

Carmen looked directly into my eyes and said. "Trip, I want you to make love to me...now!" By the look in her eye, I knew there was no way she would take no for an answer. She grabbed my belt unbuckling it and started to unbutton my jeans. Before I realized it or could make any kind of objection, my jeans and boxers were done around my ankles and Carmen was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. We spent most the next couple of hours screwing one another's brains out...figuratively speaking of course. As we lay there catching our breath, I figured now would be a good time to explain things to her as I saw them.

"Carmen, you know I care about you a lot...and I mean...a lot. But, I cannot lay here and tell you that I love you. Maybe I do. But I will not say so unless or until I am sure."

"I understand, Trip. Right now, that's not what I'm asking. I am sure, that one day, you will love me and I can wait."

"I cannot and will not make any promises to you. That would not be fair and you know it." I said softly to her, not wanting to hurt her feelings and mildly surprised that I apparently hadn't.

"I can live with you seeing other women because I know, that one day you will come back to me. Remember, I am Sicilian...I really do know things sometimes." We lay there in silence. "By the way, I thought you should know that I'm pregnant."

"I...I...I'm not sure what to say. Are you sure this is what you want? You know me, and you know that I will support the child if you ask me to." My mind was racing at warp factor nine. What do I do?

"No! I will not ask that. I don't want you to feel trapped into marriage. I firmly believe that will come someday, but not now."

"But Carmen..." I had no idea what to say to her.

"Trip... I love you. I always have. One day as I told my mother, we will be married and have a house full of kids. I do not doubt that. And I am a very patient young woman. You should be too."

Not knowing what else to say, I shrugged and said. "It will be as you wish."

She moved down my body, took my cock into her mouth and began giving me what I could only call a very serious blow job. She stopped only long enough to say. "All I ask, is for some of this once in a while." She resumed sucking my cock. Within a few seconds, I was rock hard again and she straddled me, impaling herself on my shaft. As she was riding me, she smiled down on me and asked. "Have you ever had sex with a pregnant woman?"

I looked up at her grinning and answered. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Mama told me that when she was pregnant, she had to have it all the time, often several times a day." She stopped talking for a moment as an orgasm rocked through her body leaving her incapable of speech. "So, you better be ready to take care of me...at least as far as fucking goes. I know I will be wanting it a lot."

She grabbed my hands and brought them to her breasts. "Please Trip, pinch my nipples...pinch them hard...very hard." I had to guess that she enjoyed a bit of pain with her sex. Carmen was apparently a bit kinkier than I had imagined. I had already learned before that she enjoyed dirty talk during sex. I wondered what else she might be into.

Over the years, I had done quite a bit of experimentation myself, including BDSM and other things that many would not. I considered myself to be exceptionally open-minded when it came to sex. Now it seemed that Carmen was much more open-minded than I had ever expected. I wondered just exactly how much.

Next thing I knew, Carmen was on all fours begging me to take her doggy style. "Fuck me hard, Trip! Fuck me hard! Smack my ass while you do it. Please make it hurt!"

I smiled inwardly. I was really going to enjoy this. I did as she asked ramming my hard cock into her while grasping her hips. Then, I began to spank her ass...hard blows to each cheek. She squealed with unbridled passion. She lowered her head to the mattress but kept her ass high in the air as I took her from behind. Within seconds, there was a repeat of the gushing orgasm she experience with me the last time. I followed a few seconds after that, shooting my cum deep inside her. We both collapsed on the bed and promptly fell asleep.

I awoke early the next morning to find myself alone. Carmen left me a note promising to visit me again very soon.

*******************

I spent the next week looking for a job. Not that I needed it. Between my Marine Corps retirement and the money that the VA was giving me, I really didn't need to. But, I am not the sort to lay around and do nothing. I basically just wanted a job to occupy my time.

I found one in pretty quick order at a motorcycle repair shop. Since my mechanical skills were good, but not that good, I ended up with an office job helping with billing and ordering parts. Plus, my injuries prevented me from doing any extremely heavy lifting. Who was I to complain? It was a job, it occupied my time and gave me beer money. What more could a man ask for?

A few days later, I decided to walk over and check out the bar I saw when I first checked in. I walked out my rather spartan hotel room. And carefully crossed the street to the bar. The building appeared to be of pre-World War II construction. The front of the bar however, appeared to be more modern, but still managed look quite in place. Several motorcycles were parked in front, mostly Harleys. I then noticed a sign that proclaimed the name of the establishment. In a large neon lettered sign said 'Anything Goes'. After pausing just a moment, I open the door and walked inside.

My first surprise was that the place was not as dark as most bars I've been to. The lighting was subdued but bright enough that I can see clearly inside. There was a large 'U' shaped bar on the right as I entered. On the opposite wall, was one of those new electronic jukeboxes. Beyond the bar to the right, where the restrooms. After looking around briefly, I took a seat at the bar close to the restrooms. At my age, I was starting to have prostate problems and sometimes needed to get to get to the bathroom and one hell of a hurry. The bartender, a man that look to be in his mid-50s with salt-and-pepper hair and brown eyes. He was two or three inches under 6 feet tall and weighed, I guessed about 170 or 180 pounds. He approached me and. "Welcome to Anything Goes. What'll you have?" He had a very neatly trimmed mustache and full beard that was mostly white with some gray and a little brown.

I looked up behind the bar and saw a couple of dozen bottles on a shelf indicating what type of beer they served. Seeing my favorite beer up there among them I said. "I'll have a Bud Light Lime."

"It'll just be a sec." He said as he turned to fill my order. After less time than I expected, he returned with the beer and said. "That'll be $3.00." I took a 20 from the money clip in my pocket and paid the man for my beer. He was back quick as a flash with my change. I dropped a dollar into his tip jar.

"I'm new around here, name's Aaron Albright. Well, actually it's Aaron Allen Archambault III, but most folks just call me Trip." I stuck my hand out to him and he shook it.

"Gabe Aldrich here. You ever serve?"

"I'm a Marine. Medically retired after 16 years' service. An IED got me in Afghanistan. You?"

"U. S. Navy, retired."

"Yeah..." I smiled and said. "...You look like a veteran."

"I might say the same of you." Gabe said chuckling, flashing a brilliant white smile with straight teeth. We shook hands again.

We talked for a while, comparing military careers and I took an immediate liking to him. He told me that he served 22 years as a Quartermaster, serving mostly on destroyers. Over that time, through saving and investing, he had managed to save more than enough money to accomplish what he wanted to. He used the money to fulfill a lifelong dream by opening a bar. I told him a little about my career including my injuries in Afghanistan, leaving out any reference to Art.