At Her Mercy

Story Info
A young man meets a woman at an event they kick it off fast.
3.5k words
3.22
3.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was finally setting at the drag strip, it was excruciatingly hot but Ian wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. The air was full of gas fumes, tire smoke and marijuana smoke. The group of guys about 10 feet to his left were almost to the point of exchanging blows because of their disagreements over the races. The junior dragster class was up next which gave Ian time to go into the pits to watch the drivers prep their cars for the next round of races. He left his seat in the bleachers and began to walk to the pit area, it must've been over 10,000 people at the track that evening.

As he was walking, he noticed a woman standing by herself watching the Junior dragsters, he checked her out, dark skin about 5 foot six. She wore glasses with a fat bubble ass, her jeans didn't restrict the shape of that ass at all. Ian slowed his pace, and began to look around to see if she was with anyone. He stopped at a Tee shirt vendor pretending he was interested in the selection, it gave him time to inspect her further. His dick began to stiffen as he fantasized about having both of his hands full of that round ass. After about two minutes of watching her, he decided to go speak, he walked up next to her.

"Hey how are you doing? I'm Ian nice to meet you."

She looked at him with a very shy smile.

"Hey I'm Tasha, nice to meet you too."

He got the feeling that she was innocent, but had a naughty side to her.

"You out here by yourself? you like this kinda stuff?"

She nodded.

"Yeah I come out here all the time, I like to watch this."

Ian's smile grew.

"Wow I'm surprised a fine thick thing like yourself fuck with this, and I'm surprised you are out here by yourself."

Ian grabbed his stiff dick, Tasha noticed and blushed, he walked behind her.

"How long are you going to be out here?"

She backed up, and put her ass on his dick.

"I don't know, I don't have to work tomorrow so I mite stay for a while, doesn't feel like you want me to go anywhere anyway."

She reached around and grabbed his shaft and he grabbed one of her ass cheeks.

"So it's like that huh?"

She nodded.

"Yeah its like this, you don't think I noticed you standing over there watching me like you wanted to eat me?"

He pushed his hips forward against her booty.

"Shit with all this ass, I couldn't help myself."

He reached down with both hands and squeezed her cheeks.

"This mother fucker is fat as fuck, I'm trying to see it without these jeans."

She pressed her ass against his hard dick again.

"I thought you would never ask."

He licked her neck right across her jugular, and then bit her, she let out a small moan.

"Where is your car? Lets go."

Ian started to walk in the direction he parked, his car was tinted very dark so he wasn't concerned about anyone seeing what was about to go down. It felt like his car was 50 miles away, he couldn't wait to be balls deep in Tasha. When they reached his car he started it, and told Tasha,

"Get in the back." He blasted the air conditioning and joined her in the back. She immediately jumped him as soon as he got in the back, her lips so full and plump, he was eager to feel them on his own lips. He pulled her face to his and began to suck her bottom lip like it was covered in candy, she moaned from the pure desire Ian was displaying for her. Her hand made its way down to Ian's dick while they made out, he was hard as a rock. He pulled Tasha's face away from his, and lustfully studied her plump full lips tracing the shape of them with his finger.

He guided her head towards his dick, and she took him in her mouth like she had been waiting for it all day. Her mouth made Ian gasp for air, he had never felt a mouth that felt so good, he instantly felt the sensation to bust, he had to hold back.

"Damn baby that's it, suck this dick."

Her mouth was warm, wet and made his sides tingle. He began to rotate his hips to match her rhythm, she paid special attention to Ian's head. There was no need to deep throat, she got a better reaction from her lips being wrapped around his head.

"Fuck! you are going to make me bust, slow down."

Tasha sped up.

"Oh it's like that? You want this fucking nut?"

Ian's balls began to tighten. He could feel her lips around his dick head, and they were about to make him bust harder than he could ever imagine. She looked up at him, "Let it go." And started to suck on his head again. A few seconds later he exploded in her mouth, pumping gush after gush of hot nut in her warm receiving mouth. His hips bucked as his balls drained, his body jerked and eyes closed as his dick pumped in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. Ian was still on cloud nine trying to gather his thoughts as she licked his dick clean.

"I'm not fucking done with you."

She mounted Ian and began to ride him his dick stood back in attention. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass as she rode him like nothing he'd ever experienced before. Her pussy made him weaker with every stroke, her pussy felt tailor-made for him. Her ass felt like cotton candy in his hands, her perfect c titties in his face he couldn't help but suckle one. He tried to focus on not busting, he could feel her juices running down the shaft of his dick. Tasha cradled his head in her chest as he sucked her titty, she loved how Ian felt in her. He was solid as a rock for her, his hands never left her round soft ass as she rode him hard.

He felt his balls tighten and knew he was gonna bust again. Ian's mouth made a popping noise as her titty left his mouth.

"Damn slow down baby you about to make me bust."

Tasha looked down at him with a mischievous smile.

"That's my job, let that shit go."

As soon as those words came out of her mouth Ian's dick was spitting nut deep inside her pussy, his hips bucking with every pump. She wrapped her arms around him as he seeded her and moaned from the bliss he was in, that was all her doing.

This was his second nut and he definitely could feel it, his body became weak and he got sleepy.

Tasha hopped off his dick and sucked him clean, licking all of his and her nut off of his shaft. She straddled him again this time on her knees facing him, looking down at this vulnerable weak man. She put her hand on the top of his head, and pushed it to the side exposing his neck. She licked his jugular with her warm, wet and wide tongue and then bit on it and started to gently suck. His hands automatically cuffed her fat round ass as she attempted to mark him. Ian's eyes slowly closed from how good Tasha was making him feel, pure bliss. He thought to himself if she bit any harder she'd draw blood although it hurt, it also felt very good. Ian began to let the sleep take over until he felt Tasha stop, he opened his eyes and looked at her, she had began to put her clothes back on with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Are you satisfied?"

Ian gathered his thoughts and chuckled to himself.

"you just snatched my soul, of course I'm satisfied."

"What's your number?"

Tasha smiled, and put her number in his phone, after what she did to him Ian wasn't even interested in the rest of the races, he just wanted to go home and crash.

The next day Ian was at work thinking about Tasha's soft, bubble ass, his dick began to stiffen in his pants. Her pussy felt like it was custom made for his dick, and thinking about the feeling brought him to full erection.

He told his coworkers he had to go to the bathroom and that he'd be back in a few minutes. He walked with a sense of urgency, when he got in a stall he pulled his phone out and snapped a few pictures of his dick print in his pants. The outline very noticeable, running down his thigh. Then he unbuckled his pants pulling his dick out letting it free of the constricting clothes, it was so hard it pulsated every time his heart beat. He snapped a few more pictures and stroked it a few times, the pleasure making his knees buckle. He pulled his pants back up positioning his dick in the most comfortable place and went back out to work. Once he got back to his work area he text Tasha.

"what are you doing?"

She replied, "Nothing, at work ready to get off."

Ian sent her the pictures of his dick.

"See what thinking about your fat ass and good pussy does to me?"

She sent back heart emojis.

He asked, "Can I see you tonight?"

She replied, "Of course, I was hoping you'd ask."

The rest of the day lagged on at work, once Ian was off he went straight home full of anticipation as to what was coming to him later.

As soon as he got home he texted her his address and hopped in the shower, by the time he was done with his shower she had replied.

"I'm on my way."

He slid on his sweat pants with no underwear, he didn't expect to have clothes on long once she arrived anyway. His phone buzzed.

"I'm 5 minutes away."

He replied, "Ok, i'll meet you at the door."

His dick began to stiffen and she wasn't even in his sight. He was ready to bust hard a few times with Tasha. That body weakening nut, she knew how to draw the nut right out of him, and he was ready for it. As she walked on to the porch, he opened the door for her greeting her with a big smile. She had on a tee shirt and sweat pants, she walked up too him and hugged him right away, her perfume smelling sweet and savory made Ian want to bite her. He ran his hands down to her ass and cupped it with both hands and began to lick and suck on her neck.

"I missed you."

She grabbed his dick and weakly replied.

"I missed you too."

They began to walk up stairs to his room barley able to keep their hands off of each other. Once they got in his room he closed the door and pushed her against the wall. He put his hand around her neck took a step back, and looked her up and down with pure lust in his eyes. He looked at her neck and could see her jugular pulsating, his mouth watered, he pulled her to him and began to suck it again. He could feel her body go slightly limp as he began to suck. His hands cuffed her ass, she let out a gentle moan, he pulled away from her neck causing his mouth to make a popping noise.

He whispered in her ear.

"You sexy ass bitch."

Tasha hands found their way to Ian's hard dick and was jacking him off through his sweat pants. He released one of her cheeks and slid his hands down her pants, her pussy was dripping, her juices ran down his fingers when he touched her. He began to play with her clit, she moaned and began to push her hips towards him wanting more. Her hand on his dick, his hand on her pussy, the other on her ass and his mouth on her neck, they couldn't get enough of each other.

She pulled his sweat pants off of his hips releasing his rock hard dick, and grabbed his shaft and took her thumb and rubbed it across his dick head, getting her thumb wet with is pre cum. She popped her thumb in her mouth tasting his pre cum while smiling at him. He pushed her on the bed and pulled her sweat pants off, her pussy glistened, she opened her legs ready to receive whatever he was about to give her. Ian began to lick, suck and kiss on her inner thigh, working his way closer to her pussy.

She moaned as he worshipped her body, enjoying every second of it. He got to her pussy and began to kiss it softly, wetting his lips with her juices, and then licking them tasting how delicious she was. She squirmed and moaned in anticipation, her clit swollen and sensitive, ready for stimulation that she knew he was about to deliver.

He opened his mouth taking her pussy into his mouth, gently sucking to create a good seal. Then he took his tongue and began to circle her clit, and then flicking it up and down, and then left and right, he loved feeling her body react to his tongue. She began to rotate her hips while he sucked her pussy, he felt a very quick and intense jerk and knew he was licking his way to an orgasm. Her breathing became sharp and her body began to shiver, Ian took both of his hands and put them on her hips pulling her down on his mouth so she could not run. And then with extremely strong and violent convulsions of her body and hips, she came all over his face and in his mouth. The strength of her convulsions was impressive, so much power, her pussy now leaking cum into his mouth, he didn't waste a drop he swallowed it all. Her taste turned him on even more. He continued to lap at her clit as if it was a glass of cold water after being in the desert all day. She attempted to run but was unsuccessful, he had her locked in.

While she was still recovering from her orgasm he let her go, she slowly rolled around in bed still being riddled with sporadic, powerful convulsions. She had no control over her body and he loved that, he loved how when she shuttered with pleasure from the remnants of the last orgasm, her ass would giggle like a bowl of jello. He stared at it amazed, so fat so round, the kind of ass that no matter what she wore it could be seen. He knew that just in a little bit his hips would be crashing into those cheeks repeatedly, but first he wanted to taste it, he had to taste it.

He grabbed both of her cheeks, and slowly parted them, exposing her perfect chocolate asshole, it puckered and he buried his face in her ass letting her cheeks collapse around his face. He traced her asshole with his tongue savoring every moment, taking his time, she moaned in pure bliss not even able to fully come down off of her high from the last orgasm. He began to lick over her asshole, up and down and side to side he could feel her puckering, he lifted his face from her ass, "Stop it, give me that asshole."

Tasha knew that he wanted her to stop puckering.

He buried his face her her ass again this time with enough force her cheeks giggled as they collapsed around his face once more. It was like a tiny chocolate doughnut that he was about to devour. She arched her back and lifted her ass causing her cheeks to naturally spilt and presented him her asshole in all of its glory. She spoke and moaned at the same time, "Eat dat shit nigga."

He obliged, burying his face in her ass with no intentions of coming up for air. He was perfectly fine with being smothered by her ass, he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her back into his face. The thought of himself eating her ass turned him on even more and made him go that much harder. As he flick his tongue over her ass hole he felt another sharp and strong convulsion, he knew he was close to another nut. He began to slightly insert his tongue into her moistened asshole, fucking her with his tongue, this was enough to send her over the edge. She busted again, her body convulsing and her ass hole puckering, he continued to fuck her asshole with his tongue. She tried to run but he stuck to her for a few seconds longer until her body began to shiver. He let her go as she flailed around on the bed like a fish out of the water.

Her eyes rolled back, she was experiencing pure bliss and he was happy to have sent her there again. He grabbed one of her legs rolled her on her back and pulled her closer to him. Her titties looking like two chocolate colored melons. He took the head of his dick and rubbed it in her slit moistening the tip. Her hips bucked in anticipation as her body was eager to be filled by him. He gently started to push, feeling his head slide into her. She was so warm tight and wet, she felt like a glove to him. He sank into her slowly inch by rock solid inch until he was bottomed out in her. She gripped him tight with her pussy showing him no mercy, she was gonna milk every drop of nut out of him as fast as she could.

He slowly began to rotate his hips slightly pulling out and falling back into her, trying to control himself from busting, her pussy was just too good.

He wrapped his arms around her, grabbing the top of her shoulders so he could pull her down on to him with every thrust. He began to pick up speed slamming his hips into her. Her titties jiggled like jello with every thrust, they looked so succulent, he took one into his mouth and began to suck as she cradled his head. He never lost rhythm still pounding her mercilessly, consistent and deep. She held him tight as he suckled her titty. She was squeezing him so tight with her pussy she could feel every vein on his solid shaft. He was being completely embraced by her, arms, pussy and soul. He released her titty from his mouth making a popping noise upon separation, it jiggled as it fell back into place. He pushed her head to the side exposing her neck, and licked right along her jugular feeling her pulse with his tongue.

She moaned feeling his cool tongue sliding across her neck. He began to suck breathing hard and moaning in her ear, this brought her to another orgasm, her hips began to buck and she began to shiver.

He'd use her bucking to his advantage matching her rhythm still slamming into her. He kissed her and began to suck her bottom lip as the convulsing continued. The feel of her convulsing body below him was deeply pleasing to him. He started to slowly pull out, he could feel her still squeezing him as his shaft finally left her void. His fully erect dick glistened covered in her juices, she laid there still having sporadic convulsions. He watched as her body shivered making her titties jiggle and all of the soft fat on her body jiggle, this made him want to put hickeys all over her body.

He rolled her over on her stomach, her ass turned him on in ways he had never experienced. The form and shape of it was mind blowing to him. He grabbed it with both hands and played with her cheeks they were soft as a down pillow, he could play with it all day it was so mesmerizing. He slowly opened her cheeks up exposing her perfect asshole and her glistening slit, he pushed her legs together and mounted her. He slowly sunk into her again filling her up until his hips touched her soft ass cheeks. He began to slowly stroke her, watching her ass jiggle as his hips slammed into it.

He wrapped his arms around her from the back grabbing her neck from the front and began to suck her neck again. He stop stroking her, and stayed fully submerged in her, and began to rotate his hips while he was inside of her completely. Grinding into her, making sure she could feel every rock solid inch. He made sure to convey as much passion as he could in this position, this is what was gonna make him bust. While one of his hands was around her neck, the other found its way to one of her titties, he cupped it and slightly bit her neck. She enjoyed being fully worshiped by him she knew that in this moment she owned him... his attention was hers and hers alone.