At Her Mercy

Story Info
I am the dominatrix you always wished for.
3.4k words
4.35
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am your fantasy.

I am the hot bitch who knows your dirty little secret. Don't I, sissy girl? And now I'm here to screw with your pretty sissy mind.

Look at me standing in front of you. Sit down on the edge of the bed there, that's it. Take a good look.

Don't you love my boots? Aren't they sexy? Don't just stare down at them. Up here. What about this little black dress? So demure, but short enough to leave you thinking about stocking tops and desperately hoping for a glimpse of my thigh. Or a little bit more maybe?

Look how it clings to my breasts.. ooh, you like them don't you? A sissy who loves big, round, sexy breasts - who'd have guessed?

I know you love my hair, the way it falls over my shoulders. And my make-up - I did it like this just for you, it's so glam and full on, isn't it? You wouldn't dare talk to a girl like me, I'd just eat you up and spit you out.

That gets me hot. I love to see you sitting there, so helpless, so submissive. Any other guy would be trying to touch me now, but not you. Staring at my breasts and thinking about lacy stockings and lipstick colours. It gets me off to see you doing just what I say.

You are going to do exactly what I say, aren't you?

Say it. Say "Yes Mistress". Say it nice and clearly now. Say, "Yes Mistress I am your sissy bitch"

Oh god I love that. You really are helpless. Mmmmm.. A submissive little sissy bitch.

Let me just slip out of this dress. Yes, you guessed right, lacy stocking tops. I know what guys like you like. Silky stockings with deep lacy tops make you hard and horny. They make me feel horny too. Don't they make my legs look gorgeous? And these are the panties we talked about. Pink lace, right? With a delicious matching bra.

These panties really do feel great. Thong back, between my ass cheeks, and this soft, silky bit here. Look. Watch my fingers running down to my... mmmmm. Sit there and watch. I love the feeling, rubbing through my panties, so smooth. And I can push them in, like this.. rub them into my pussy. Oh god, I'm wet already - can you see? That feels so good.

And don't you just love the bra too? See how it pushes my boobs up and clings so tight? This pink lace looks so hot next to my skin and I know you would just die to touch my cleavage. Sit still sissy girl and watch me do it. Watch this hand cup and squeeze. Don't you wish you could play with my breasts? Don't you wish you had great big breasts too?

Look how my nipples show through the lace. I can squeeze them like this. Oh yesss.. I am so hot fucking with your sissy head. Sit there and watch me stroking myself. God you wish you could touch me. Mmmm... these panties are so silky when they're wet.. oh yess. Oh god yes... I am going to fuck you up, sissy girl.

Maybe I'll throw you on the bed and fuck that pretty little face of yours. Or tie you up. How would you like that? Keep watching me stroke. See how smoothly my fingers rub and... You're going to be my helpless little fuck slut.. Mmmmm... Ohh god I'm cumming.. yesss... mmmmmmmmmmm

Did... did you like the show? Sitting there with your cock so hard and your eyes nearly popping out? What a good little thing you are! I love that.

Now. Take those clothes off. All of them. Off, quickly now. Just throw them over there, I don't give a shit what you do with them.

Let me slip out of these panties. Wow, look how wet I've got them! Put them on for me...

What? Don't look at me like that you little slut. They're just the style we talked about before, the style that you love. I saw how you looked at them. They'll fit too - I bought them large, so you'll be fine. They might squeeze your cock a bit, but that's good right? We both know you're a dirty sissy, so it's about time you dressed like one.

Go on. Put them on. That's it, good girl. Slide them up and tuck yourself in. How do you feel with your balls in my juices? Dirty bitch.

Now here's a bra that'll fit you, and some stockings like mine. Go on, you know what to do. Get on with it! You can't turn back now, standing there in a pair of soaking pink panties with that hardon. You filthy little bitch, do what I say or I'll kick you out of here like that. You'd have a hard time getting home wearing just pink sissy panties, wouldn't you?

Well done, you've put stockings on before haven't you? And a bra by the looks of it. What a good little girl, doing what Mistress says. Say "I'm your sissy bitch" for me. Nice and loud... Oh god yes you are. My little... sissy... bitch.

I got some padding for that bra. Girls like you have to be the centre of attention, so you need great big breasts that jiggle and bounce when you walk. Oh! You like that idea don't you? You want bouncy big breasts, like a porn star! How embarrassing! A guy who wants to look like a tarty porn star! I kinda guessed you would, so look at these. They're just balloons filled with water, but what a handful! I guess I could have brought you some nice, realistic breast forms, but we're going for the nasty bitch look aren't we? Say, "Yes, I want to look cheap and slutty Mistress". That's it, say it for me. Let's tuck them into your bra like this... god, it looks like you've had a really nasty boob job! Have a little wiggle for me, let's see how they move. Perfect! My sissy is stacked!

I don't think you can pull off a look like mine I'm afraid. Not a sissy like you. This dress is more your style don't you think? Sort of a slutty bo-peep I guess. Go on, step into it. Pull it up. You are such a submissive little thing aren't you? It gets me so hot to see you doing every little thing I say. I'm going to have so much fun with you. I'm going to humiliate and embarrass you and you're going to let me. Aren't you? Yes Mistress, that's right. Turn round now and I'll do you up, my little doll. There, I don't think you're getting out of that in a hurry. And don't those flouncy petticoats look so cute? Pink is definitely your colour.

I'm just going to get my dress back on I think. One of us has got to look sophisticated. Not you though. You are in such deep trouble now, you slut. No turning back now, not looking like that. It's making you so hard too isn't it? All dressed up and your cock rubbing in my wet panties? Lift those skirts for me, let me see. Those petticoats are so short and frilly aren't they? Oh yes, sissy girl has soaking wet panties and a throbbing cock. Being a frilly sissy makes you hot.

I've got this wig for you. I thought you'd look best as a blonde. Sit down and I'll put it on. That's it, head forward. Now head up, let's brush it into place. Oh, doesn't it suit you? Porn star blonde, trashy from head to toe. Here's a great big pink sissy bow to put in it too... a perfect match for that dress and it really makes you look like a bimbo.

Now pout for me and we'll put some lipstick on too... mmm.. nice and thick. You look like such trash. Maybe we'll do some more later. I know you would just love to play with your make-up when you've not got your hands down your panties. Let's just spray you with this perfume. It's the cheapest I could find. You know, the sort that teenage girls buy because they don't know a thing about subtlety. Yeah, stinks doesn't it? You'll be smelling of nasty flowers for the next week.

We just need to put your shoes on and we're done. Hold still. These straps do up like this, with these little padlocks. God, look at you - I'm locking you into five inch pink stilettos and you're just sitting there, perfectly obedient. Tell me how much you love being my sissy. I love that. I could do anything I liked to you and you'd wet your panties trying to please me, wouldn't you?

Now stand up and look in the mirror. That's right, look at you, all pink and frilly. What a sissy little girl! My sissy little girl, all hot and bothered. Turned on by wearing a sissy pink dress and looking like a cheap hooker. Are you ready to be my little whore? Let me see you stroke yourself. Just like I did for you. That's it rub those panties up and down. Faster now. Don't you love feeling my juices over your cock? Jerking off in a dirty pair of girls panties. Jerk off for me, little girl. Put on a show for me. Oh yes, you are such a natural, such a slut! Jerk off in your sissy pink panties. Faster... mmmmmm

Oh, you are such a good little girl aren't you? I like obedient little sluts like you, especially when they put on a show. Let me take a quick photo. Oopps.. too late! Now that will make a great post on my web page. I think you really are going to be my slutty bitch now, aren't you? Take your hands off your cock now, I don't want you cumming. God, you can't even cum without my permission, isn't that cute?

Let me just send this picture to my friend. she'll have hysterics when she sees what I've done to you. What? You don't want anyone to see you? Don't be silly, you don't have any choice. You're my little sissy and I'll do what the fuck I want. Maybe I'll kick you out on the street like that - is that what you want? Exactly, so don't argue. I'll send this to Kate, and she'll probably send it on to a few of her friends. Don't you just love that? We want everyone to know what a sissy you are!

What shall we do with you now, sissy? I bet a girl like you has fantasies about having a big fat strapon rammed into her. Oh, yes, I can see it in your pretty eyes! Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is about me, not you. I don't get a thing out of struggling with straps for the sake of your wet dreams. Though... perhaps if you beg. Beg me to fuck your ass with a strapon. Go on, beg like a desperate whore. Loudly, let me hear how much you need to have an ass-full... keep on going sissy.

Oh dear, you are such a slutty little girl. I love how you just have to put on a pair of panties and you'll beg for me to degrade you. Well, I'm not as easy as you, bitch, so you still won't get a strapon from me. But, I do have this. Do you like it? It's inflatable and look, when I press this button, it vibrates! So turn round and bend over the bed. Take this lube and stick some in your ass for me - I don't want to get anywhere near that. That's it, lube yourself up like a pro. Now wipe your hands there. Here, take it and stick it in. Slowly now, it looks big to me. Oh but it goes in so easily! I bet you love sticking things in your sissy ass all the time.

How does it feel when I start pumping it up? Ohh, you're twitching! Pump, pump, pump! Bigger and bigger in your ass. That's not going to come out in a hurry, not now it's all pumped up. God and you love it don't you? That's hilarious! Let's pull those panties up, keep everything in place. Now stand up for me, carefully. Stand nicely and look at yourself in the mirror. Pink sissy bimbo with an ass-full. And when I press this button.. here..beep hahaha! look at you twitch. Stand still, bitch. That's it, you love it vibrating in your ass.. what? Are you going to cum? You'd better not! OK, I'll switch it off.

I know, now you're my remote control sissy! When I turn it on, you've got to say, "Please fuck my sissy ass". How's that? beep go on, let's hear it, "Please fuck my sissy ass". Off you go, or I'll leave it switched on... Well done. You've no idea how much I love screwing with your head. beep say it again, sissy, look in the mirror and say it clearly for me... Oh that's so cool. I'm so hot seeing you this helpless.

Get down on your knees, sissy. Right there, so you can see in the mirror. If I lift my dress up, can you guess what you should do right now? My remote control doesn't have a button for that, but a horny little bitch like you knows what to do, I bet. Yeah, put that filthy mouth of yours where it can do some good. Mmmm... let's see if we can wipe that lipstick right off your sissy face. Lick me sissy.. Mmmm... oh yes, use your tongue.. mmmm.. do you like me grinding your face into my pussy? No escape when I hold your head is there? Lick, bitch... mmm... oh god yes.. deeper.. sissy pussy licker....

phone rings shit.. don't stop.. keep licking you whore... Oh, Hi Kate... you got the picture?... It's real all right.. yeah, he's on his knees in front of me right now.... yeah, a complete sissy.... why don't you come round and see? I'll make him put on a show for us....okay, see you in ten.

Mmmmph.. I love doing that.. faster you slut... I'm going to cum.. mmm... you're going to have to meet Kate dressed like a flouncy pink sissy, with sticky panties and a great big butt plug up your ass. And I'm your mistress. You'll have to do whatever I say right in front of her. Is that humiliating enough?.. keep licking, I'm so close...mmm.. I'm going to make you look like such a helpless sissy whore... my sissy bitch.. yeah... oh yesss... mmmmm... beep giggle... say it bitch, you can take your mouth away now..

So how are we going to get you looking when Kate comes round?.. You already look like such a frilly bimbo, it couldn't get much worse could it? First impressions count though, so we're going to have to do the works on you. After meeting you like this she'll only ever see you as a dumb little sissy girl! How embarrassing! If she ever meets you trying to look like a real guy, she'll still be picturing you dressed in pink frills! You'd never get her to think of you as a guy in a million years. Just as my sissy bitch. I get so hot thinking how she'll giggle each time she meets you, how she'll know what you do for me.

Let's see, I've got a whole load of things here I was going to make you try.. hmm.. we'll have to do a little make-up. Stay still. Just a little foundation, then look! These are drag queen false lashes. They're so long and the tips even have little feathers. A little bit of glue.. close your eyes and I'll put them on. That's it, stay still for me, now the other one. Keep your eyes shut and I'll put some eye-shadow on. Thick and trashy, just like you! Smoky eyes are so sexy too, and we both know how much you want to look like a sexy little slut. Open your eyes.. oh wow! That's too cute! They make you look so surprised, like someone's just fucked your ass. beep, that's say it loud, " Please fuck my sissy ass", good bimbo!

What else? Oh yes, big sparkly clip on earrings. Keep still, oh, do they pinch a bit? Never mind, we'll pierce those ears soon enough and you won't have to worry about that. Hmm... stand up for me and turn round.. walk to the mirror and back. You don't quite have the sissy wiggle yet, do you? What can I do? I know! Where is it?... Ah, here, look! It's a big fluffy bunny tail! Lift your skirts up, nice and high. If I clip it on here, it hides that nasty fat dildo in your ass and gives you such a cute little tail! Let go of your skirts, and walk to the mirror again. Remember to swing your tail, sissy! Oh, that's hysterical! Your fluffy tail lifts your skirts so high, everyone can see your sissy ass cheeks wiggle as you walk.

You're still a bit stiff though. Sissies should walk with a swing, like they've got panties full of creamy cum. Hmmmmm... I know, hold on... This can is just shaving foam. Lift your skirts at the front now. Gosh, are you still throbbing in your panties? If I just pull them off your sissy cock and then, squirt lots of foam - oh is that cold? Lots of sticky, creamy foam in your panties. All over, gosh that's so messy! Now panties back in place, how does that feel? All sissy girls love their panties full of creamy cum, and now you have a big, slippy, sticky mess in there, leaking down your legs. Does it feel nice? Walk for me again, and swing those hips properly, so you can feel the sticky cream in your panties. Ohhh, that's it! You've got it! That must feel so hot sliding over your cock, dripping out of your pink sissy panties.

I think you need to stroke yourself again, sissy, don't you? Look in the mirror and rub your panties. Stroke yourself for me and look what a slutty little bitch you are. Jerking off in the mirror dressed like a pink frilly whore. Do your creamy panties feel nice? I bet they feel good, rubbing yourself like that. Faster now, jerk off for your Mistress.

Oh, I think that's Kate's car I hear. Right, you have a choice, sissy bitch. You can either cum quickly, and answer the door to a complete stranger with it dribbling down your leg, or you can take your time and answer the door with your cock in your hand. Keep stroking! Better cum for me now, and then you can be a pretty little toy for us. Go on, stroke that sissy cock and watch yourself. You are a dirty little whore in sissy pink, trashy make-up, pink heels. Look how your boobs bounce as you jerk off! Faster sissy, let's see you cum.

You know, if you do a good job I might fuck you later. Throw you on the bed, lift your frilly skirts up and push your panties down. Then ride you like the cheap fuck you are. My nasty little fuck. Keep playing with yourself. My dirty little bitch jerking off at the thought of being a slut. Masturbating in her own pretty pink dress. Faster now, I want you to cum for me. Cum in your panties sissy. Cum for mistress. Say it, say "I'm going to cum like a sissy bitch, Mistress". Say it louder. Cum on.. cum for me you whore and shout it for me. That's it, soak your panties, jerking off in your sissy dress. Cumming.. yesss...

Good girl, well done. I love what you do for your Mistress. Go and open the door now.

Hi Kate! This is my sissy whore. beep what do you have to say to Kate, slut?...

Now, what shall we make you do next?